Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:53:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

hi. I understand that your project is a kind of platform for creating applications. Is it something similar to the BTW platform only on the ethereum blockchain?
Meanwhile only on ethereum blockchain. However, I more than am sure that at success of the platform the developer can't pass to own blockchain completely. Such practice isn't new and is observed in many coins.

If they can have their own blockchain then maybe this will be a big achievement to this project. But before it happen, I just hope the team will be more focus in developing their original plans first.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

If you are in San Francisco, CA, USA on Monday September 24th please come and see Dispatch Community Growth Manager, Corey Harris speak at the upcoming Blockchain Community Building Fundamentals Event

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptomondays-community-building-fundamentals-with-consensys-dispatch-and-data-tickets-49881666407

Nice, it's good to know that dispatch developers are actively engaging in this kind of events and this is only prove that the team is really serious developing dispatch labs project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

hi. I understand that your project is a kind of platform for creating applications. Is it something similar to the BTW platform only on the ethereum blockchain?
Meanwhile only on ethereum blockchain. However, I more than am sure that at success of the platform the developer can't pass to own blockchain completely. Such practice isn't new and is observed in many coins.

If they can have their own blockchain then maybe this will be a big achievement to this project. But before it happen, I just hope the team will be more focus in developing their original plans first.
That is a great aim to be looking forward for this project. Well that is not a goal so easy to say for this project. It requires a deep and serious fpcus on further developments first to the Dispatch Labs project so that more serious investors will come up and engage to this.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

It would be very good if the team showed us what they achieved during the entire development of the project. but here the news is published very rarely and I can not draw conclusions on the project. Please publish news more often.

Thanks for your interest in Dispatch.  We post on BitcoinTalk every time we have a new update, however it is hard to see all the updates clearly in between all the comments.  For the most recent updates, we recommend you subscribe to our Telegram Announcements Channel.  There we will post all new updates as they come:

https://t.me/dispatchlabsannouncements
Well, not have so much people join at here, right? I think the team should do something to increasing telegram community, of course, i am one of member whom follow our telegram channel.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

If you are in San Francisco, CA, USA on Monday September 24th please come and see Dispatch Community Growth Manager, Corey Harris speak at the upcoming Blockchain Community Building Fundamentals Event

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptomondays-community-building-fundamentals-with-consensys-dispatch-and-data-tickets-49881666407

Nice, it's good to know that dispatch developers are actively engaging in this kind of events and this is only prove that the team is really serious developing dispatch labs project.

Ofcourse, the team are very serious on this project since they already been exerting more time and efforts to make this platform a good kind for crypto investments. Perhaps, this kind of move from them will surely give more opportunities that will also give more chances for all investors to earn high profits ahead.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

Ofcourse, the team are very serious on this project since they already been exerting more time and efforts to make this platform a good kind for crypto investments. Perhaps, this kind of move from them will surely give more opportunities that will also give more chances for all investors to earn high profits ahead.
This kind of work would really invest also effort, hardworking and take it seriously and we can see that here in Dispatchteam. Hopefully, the people behind this project would dig more improvements and ways for the betterment and success soon of the project
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

I downloaded your wallet on iOS, very convenient interface, the wallet is conveniently made, that it is easy to understand. Good work done!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

It would be very good if the team showed us what they achieved during the entire development of the project. but here the news is published very rarely and I can not draw conclusions on the project. Please publish news more often.

Thanks for your interest in Dispatch.  We post on BitcoinTalk every time we have a new update, however it is hard to see all the updates clearly in between all the comments.  For the most recent updates, we recommend you subscribe to our Telegram Announcements Channel.  There we will post all new updates as they come:

Well thank you. I'll subscribe to your channel and watch it. It's just that I'm used to watching here and it's more convenient for me here. But since you do not do this here often, I will try to observe in telegrams.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:06:17 PM

Well thank you. I'll subscribe to your channel and watch it. It's just that I'm used to watching here and it's more convenient for me here. But since you do not do this here often, I will try to observe in telegrams.
This is too great since they are giving the most recent updates both in bitcointalk and also the telegram so anyone could use bitcointalk to see the news.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

Developers are actively finding more ways where they can publish and share the project details in various branches of the social communication channels that is reaching to the more attention of users and gaining positive outcome.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

This kind of work would really invest also effort, hardworking and take it seriously and we can see that here in Dispatchteam. Hopefully, the people behind this project would dig more improvements and ways for the betterment and success soon of the project
Btw what is the agenda of this said event? Are there any known personalities that will also be attending this 1 day event?
They seems serious since the beginning though, so there is no reason to not believing the project because they are a truly legit.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

Dispatch is a well developed project made by the 3 features.Now they are making more upgraded by the telegram.They are maintaining the telegram very well with well hand
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

Is there new Development?, for now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement. Smiley

We post all our updates on this forum, but the updates can get lost in between all the comments.  If you want to see just the updates from Dispatch, we recommend that you follow our Telegram Announcements Channel.  That channel is only the news of our latest developments and nothing else.

I suggest to highlight and change font size of every updates so that it can be seen easily while exploring every page.
And maybe this should also be put in the first page as well for this will be get lost as well between all of these comments Cheesy
I think once they have updated all the information they will also have a proof reading where all the alignments and adjustments will be taken care and the publication will do have a finalized view once all confirmations are done. So this way they can easily tackle for a better creativity.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Btw what is the agenda of this said event? Are there any known personalities that will also be attending this 1 day event?
They seems serious since the beginning though, so there is no reason to not believing the project because they are a truly legit.
They does need to focus on the market fluctuations dealing with crypto currencies accordingly the project architect will have a agile meet with the experienced professionals and advisers and have a strategies which will give a project improvement with out leading to any degrading ratio level.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

Due to market fluctuations or any issues dispatch never gave up henceforth we can also understand the competitors challenging aspirations behind but they did not gave up that shows the diligent workflow of the entire team along with the hard work to win.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:25:40 PM

We can't still argue that there are still people that aren't trusting this project or they haven't found their objectives in the project to gain more trust but soon maybe they'll find their resolve and invest.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Dispatch is a well developed project made by the 3 features.Now they are making more upgraded by the telegram.They are maintaining the telegram very well with well hand
Yes. Even if the team are not much more active in here on this thread to communicate with the members of the community, their telegram is very impressive in responding some concerns and giving informations regarding the works of the dev team. They deserve to be supported by the people who have here from the beginning.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

I downloaded your wallet on iOS, very convenient interface, the wallet is conveniently made, that it is easy to understand. Good work done!
No podvisaniye and other problems are revealed? What version of IOS at you on your device? Perhaps in the next few days I will download too and I want to try.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 10:13:04 PM

I think personally  they are taking too much time for the project implementations and maybe it might be the market situation or just them making sure everything falls into place with the projects objectives

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

I think personally  they are taking too much time for the project implementations and maybe it might be the market situation or just them making sure everything falls into place with the projects objectives
Well, a good and high-quality project can not develop quickly. In order for the work to be done well, it takes a lot of time and effort.
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: