Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:44:17 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 11:54:58 AM by jessmem

Much has already been done by the team, we are waiting for updates.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

Ask me your question about your partners. Do you have them and at what level are they ready to help you?
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

A project in which investors can invest their savings and at the same time they can be sure that their money will not be lost, but will be realized.
connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

I wonder if the Dispatch Lab team have been affected to the current situation of crypto market since we cannot see much more updates and news on their platform. I hope that they are still confident about the development so that all investors will not be worried on their investments.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

I wonder if the Dispatch Lab team have been affected to the current situation of crypto market since we cannot see much more updates and news on their platform. I hope that they are still confident about the development so that all investors will not be worried on their investments.
I think that when they initially developed the project, we were already familiar with the market, in particular with ethereum and understood that jumps of cost of this coin are possible. Therefore you shouldn't worry into the account of development, everything passes as well as has to.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

I think that when they initially developed the project, we were already familiar with the market, in particular with ethereum and understood that jumps of cost of this coin are possible. Therefore you shouldn't worry into the account of development, everything passes as well as has to.
I'm not believing ethereum anymore since the big dump in the recent days. I do not recommend anyone to buy ethereum again.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

I'm not believing ethereum anymore since the big dump in the recent days. I do not recommend anyone to buy ethereum again.
I think that the etherium can grow if new projects are carried out, but if projects are used like that DISPATCH LABS, the price certainly will not grow.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

What happened why you're not believing it anymore? I have a strong feeling that ethereum will recover again and dispatch labs will get more benefits and more investors when price of ethereum rises again.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:28:27 PM

Now that the difficulty bomb is about to explode in Ethereum blockchain, i think infrastructure like this should make a move to take over those projects that are based in Ethereum. What are you planning to do when do Dispatch Labs?
Indeed. Ethereum now is not stable due to most of the ICO were sell their funds held in eth and the network was overclogged because of the ICO.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

I think that the etherium can grow if new projects are carried out, but if projects are used like that DISPATCH LABS, the price certainly will not grow.

Wether good or bad new happening to ethereum dispatch labs must continue to make moves and improvements to their project so that if market rises again this project rising will not be very hard.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

Now that the difficulty bomb is about to explode in Ethereum blockchain, i think infrastructure like this should make a move to take over those projects that are based in Ethereum. What are you planning to do when do Dispatch Labs?
Indeed. Ethereum now is not stable due to most of the ICO were sell their funds held in eth and the network was overclogged because of the ICO.
I think Ethereum also does not stand still and is engaged in developments to improve the smart contract.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

I think Ethereum also does not stand still and is engaged in developments to improve the smart contract.
I hope it is. Because now everyone is waiting for improvements in the market and rising prices. I'm sure that after that, the development of the project will go even faster.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:11:36 PM

I believe you on that buddy, the Ethereum decreased continuously but I think its not fair to banned ethereum. The market nor the eth promise to be consistent and stable all the time. The fall was normal and definitely all coins in the market was affected with the decrease of Btc, so as soon as btc will rise again everything will back together on their original places.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

Much has already been done by the team, we are waiting for updates.
It's quite long since the release of last project updates. The project is running in the market for almost a month now and so far they gain addtional investors and supporters. Hopefully the team will now fucos on project updates and some progress since  they are now popular and famous at the same time public trust is present so it needs to show the ability and capacity of the team to bring the project to success.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

I believe you on that buddy, the Ethereum decreased continuously but I think its not fair to banned ethereum. The market nor the eth promise to be consistent and stable all the time. The fall was normal and definitely all coins in the market was affected with the decrease of Btc, so as soon as btc will rise again everything will back together on their original places.
I think this event is expected by absolutely all users and those who have large investments in Eth. On the other hand, now is a very good time to buy Eth.
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

Its almost the end of the 3rd quarter of this year but the mainnet has not yet been launched. Are we expecting this to proceed in the next quarter?

Well, base on their road map test net beta is on the 3rd quarter and I think mainnet still don't have fixed schedule when it will be launch, but I am hoping it will be launch earlier than we expected soon.
According to the road map, the launch of mainnet should be started very soon, the team has very little time left.
Just be patient, it will start soon, the team of this project is very active, I think no need to worry, they are just wrapping things up and will give us some surprises
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

Yeah every project is already affected by the current market situation.but trust their team & developers who will not give any chance to get lost in this situation
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Yeah every project is already affected by the current market situation.but trust their team & developers who will not give any chance to get lost in this situation

@connecoin indeed! We don't know what the projects update now, But surely this project is a working project and dispatch team are ready to  served us.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:10:48 PM

It is obvious market will never be the same and there will be various dips to and dispatch management would also be aware of it and they may also have made a back up or an alternative plan to meet the planned activities without impacting any operations.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

What happened why you're not believing it anymore? I have a strong feeling that ethereum will recover again and dispatch labs will get more benefits and more investors when price of ethereum rises again.
User should understand the common principles as the price and demand always changes and it is never be at the constant zone so there was even more scope from various results ethereum will hit a rise again and all plans will amend.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: