Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

I really like the idea behind this project - can you give me more information on how stakers are rewarded on the network?
is there any bounty program running?  for which stakes and reward you are talking about bud? let me clear please if I miss anything
Am very sure there is nothing like a bounty campaign going on there was mention of it way back but it seem maybe we will have to wait a bit longer

You are right.  We don't currently have a bounty campaign. 
I think the team should run again when we run the ICO right? Let me know the team opinion about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

I really like the idea behind this project - can you give me more information on how stakers are rewarded on the network?
is there any bounty program running?  for which stakes and reward you are talking about bud? let me clear please if I miss anything
Am very sure there is nothing like a bounty campaign going on there was mention of it way back but it seem maybe we will have to wait a bit longer

I think the team should run again when we run the ICO right? Let me know the team opinion about this.
They were consulting their lawyers wether to conduct bounty or not but they havent posted announcements further to it so lets be patient.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:27:18 PM

I am watching this project so many time.day by day i am astonished to see their progress from the team,investors or ICO site.also they have high rated partners who also helping them to grow
what kind of partners are you talking about? Can you name their names or the names of these organizations? I think this is useful information for all the supporters of the project.

Here is a list of our current partners.  Thanks for your interest.

https://dispatchlabs.io/partnerships/

It's really good to have here admin and continue to support your project as you have manage to attract more partners for the goodness of Dispatch platform. Hopefully, this could add more opportunities and advantages so that the team can be more competitive from the others and make this one a good kind of investments.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

Until the CEO raise a green flag with the complete prospectus with an agile meet with all the designers there may not be a new announcement at the same time they prioritize the decisions with advisers.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

They were consulting their lawyers wether to conduct bounty or not but they havent posted announcements further to it so lets be patient.
They may also do have some anonymous pressure from the competitors or a pressure for the operations as it is successful from various attributes and this could be a good go even organizing a bounty so easily can reach success.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon
And at them nothing remains except how masimalno to continue development of the project. Only this way there is a good probability on success.
of course, the team should not stop at what they have achieved and continue to develop further. I am sure that the idea of ​​this project can be realized in full due to the good work of the team.
Goodtk recand read some new updates from the team ,glad they are back in track. Good and brilliant set of team members and developers are keys to achieve victory in the future. Another thing project updates needs to be continuous for harmonious and successful relationship with the two parties.
That is an added spark with new light by bringing more achievements added with new updates and developers can work with the community and as a team they can succeed by reaching the goals.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

Has the project already started a company of generosity? Will there be another token distribution for free? Or do they just need to be puked now? I just read that it seems like there will be another distribution of tokens.
Once dispatch proved their best as they promised which shows a proof of token for their dignity and now we do require to allow some timeline for their delegates to make a right decision that will allow them to discuss and come back to us with a positive announcement.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:05:00 AM

hi. I understand that your project is a kind of platform for creating applications. Is it something similar to the BTW platform only on the ethereum blockchain?

We're not familiar enough with the BTW platform to say.  We are Ethereum backward compatible and yes, we are a platform for creating Dapps and storing off chain data.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:08:08 AM

Will you have an app for iOS or Android? Project interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.

Thanks for your interest.  Yes, our testnet wallet is currently available on both the iOS and Android Stores.  Just visit your favorite store and search for Dispatch Labs and you will find the app.

Good to know, I saw that they have already have hundreds download who are trying the apps. But how about the bounty campaign you promised?

We don't know if we will have a bounty campaign.  When we decide, we will announce it on all our social channels and on this forum.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

Ask me your question about your partners. Do you have them and at what level are they ready to help you?

Thanks for your interest.  You can find a list of our partners at this link:  https://dispatchlabs.io/partnerships/

We all help each other. 

To quote one of our favorite sayings - "If you want to go fast, go alone.  If you want to go far, go with many."

Are these company legit and trusted? Good work on the team for recruiting many sponsors and partners. But when will the launching start?

Thanks.  Our main net will go live in Q4 of this year.  Everything else should happen soon afterward.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

It would be very good if the team showed us what they achieved during the entire development of the project. but here the news is published very rarely and I can not draw conclusions on the project. Please publish news more often.

Thanks for your interest in Dispatch.  We post on BitcoinTalk every time we have a new update, however it is hard to see all the updates clearly in between all the comments.  For the most recent updates, we recommend you subscribe to our Telegram Announcements Channel.  There we will post all new updates as they come:

https://t.me/dispatchlabsannouncements
Well, not have so much people join at here, right? I think the team should do something to increasing telegram community, of course, i am one of member whom follow our telegram channel.

We have a decent size main Telegram Community here: https://t.me/dispatchlabs

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:36:12 AM

If you are in San Francisco, CA, USA on Monday September 24th please come and see Dispatch Community Growth Manager, Corey Harris speak at the upcoming Blockchain Community Building Fundamentals Event

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptomondays-community-building-fundamentals-with-consensys-dispatch-and-data-tickets-49881666407

Nice, it's good to know that dispatch developers are actively engaging in this kind of events and this is only prove that the team is really serious developing dispatch labs project.

Ofcourse, the team are very serious on this project since they already been exerting more time and efforts to make this platform a good kind for crypto investments. Perhaps, this kind of move from them will surely give more opportunities that will also give more chances for all investors to earn high profits ahead.

Then they need to show some proof like the current progress of the project. Also, they need to share some information that can help the people to understand more about the platform.

We share all our updates on this forum and all our other social channels.  If you are looking to understand more about Dispatch, please ask your specific question here and we'll try to answer it.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

Is there new Development?, for now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement. Smiley

We post all our updates on this forum, but the updates can get lost in between all the comments.  If you want to see just the updates from Dispatch, we recommend that you follow our Telegram Announcements Channel.  That channel is only the news of our latest developments and nothing else.

https://t.me/dispatchlabsannouncements

I suggest to highlight and change font size of every updates so that it can be seen easily while exploring every page.
And maybe this should also be put in the first page as well for this will be get lost as well between all of these comments Cheesy
I think once they have updated all the information they will also have a proof reading where all the alignments and adjustments will be taken care and the publication will do have a finalized view once all confirmations are done. So this way they can easily tackle for a better creativity.

That is a great suggestion.  We can change the font size on our announcements going forward.  We appreciate the suggestion.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:33:17 AM

That's about the dumbest thing I have heard from an ICO team, why consult your LAWYERS, you should talk to your freakin marketing team not law team
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon
And at them nothing remains except how masimalno to continue development of the project. Only this way there is a good probability on success.
of course, the team should not stop at what they have achieved and continue to develop further. I am sure that the idea of ​​this project can be realized in full due to the good work of the team.

Well, they probably doing what they need to do because cryptocurrencies is getting more useful as the years is coming by. With the advancement of the technology, this is going to be such an interesting things that we shouldn't miss.

Yes that is why the project needs upgrades because of the changes in crypto world. The team should focus and think for an idea that is suitable to the trend in order the project wil not left behind.
There really is changes in crypto world so developments and improvements are necessary But the team seemed to be improving it themselves step by step.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

Cheesy

Well, they probably doing what they need to do because cryptocurrencies is getting more useful as the years is coming by. With the advancement of the technology, this is going to be such an interesting things that we shouldn't miss.

Yes that is why the project needs upgrades because of the changes in crypto world. The team should focus and think for an idea that is suitable to the trend in order the project wil not left behind.
There really is changes in crypto world so developments and improvements are necessary But the team seemed to be improving it themselves step by step.
The team is moving smoothly and they don't really need to rush everything. The people most especially to those in the Dispatch Labs community is giving this project a lot of time. A good project is not been rushing but taking each actions seriously and with strategic concepts.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

Cheesy

The team is moving smoothly and they don't really need to rush everything. The people most especially to those in the Dispatch Labs community is giving this project a lot of time. A good project is not been rushing but taking each actions seriously and with strategic concepts.
I totally agree, actually, we need the news at Dispatch Labs team which they want to aim. All mission is hard to complete.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

Has the project already started a company of generosity? Will there be another token distribution for free? Or do they just need to be puked now? I just read that it seems like there will be another distribution of tokens.
Once dispatch proved their best as they promised which shows a proof of token for their dignity and now we do require to allow some timeline for their delegates to make a right decision that will allow them to discuss and come back to us with a positive announcement.

Anyone knows any good ideas and updates from the team? I expect their will launch another round of campaigns for dispatch?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

Anyone knows any good ideas and updates from the team? I expect their will launch another round of campaigns for dispatch?
I don't know exactly, but i guess they will running their ICO soon beside official launch of Dispatch Labs platform?
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Cheesy

Well for me I am still waiting if the bounty campaign shall continue or not. Its been a week.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: