Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:17:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:42:36 AM

I'm really looking forward to the DISPATCH LABS team starting a bounty company. No one saw the information from the developer?
Bounty Program
Dispatch labs is currently in development of a bounty campaign, details will be available shortly.

The bounty campaign will be announced here as well as on our community channels. First availability for bounties will go to members of our Telegram and Discord channels at the time of the announcement.

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

I am waiting for the bounty campaign as well but I hope it will be simpler where we can easily get the rewards after doing a task like how Aelf and Cortex bounty campaign works.

DOubt they'll make it simple or even release the tokens asap as that just encourages dumping and reduces the price of the coin as soon as it hits an exchange
You have a point that sadly is going to happen if they will have it faster, but lets hope that won't be a case and they will gain more later on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:05:51 AM

For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?
There are no updates for several reasons. For example, there is nothing to update as something ready is tested already. The second option is that the team creates something special and big therefore on it some time is necessary.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

The continuos growth of the dispatch community is a big proof that they are being supported. Thanks to ico rating sites for giving dispatch projrct a decent score.
I'm not sure that the number of community members is growing, because you can not try to test the network, but the popularity is growing.

For now lets keep promoting dispatch project in the social media sites like facebook and twitter also, If they have more promotions then its a good news!
A promotion needs to be thinking twice and more strategies so that a promotion won't be time wasted. I hope they can get a promo.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?
There are no updates for several reasons. For example, there is nothing to update as something ready is tested already. The second option is that the team creates something special and big therefore on it some time is necessary.
Just wait and be calm so you don't have to be worry about the new updates or an improvement made in the platform. You no need to rush
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Just wait and be calm so you don't have to be worry about the new updates or an improvement made in the platform. You no need to rush

Development and updates they have should be thorough carefully plan and guarantee good quality and impact to all the investors. Therefore quality of time should also emphasized and not to be in a hurry.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

Development and updates they have should be thorough carefully plan and guarantee good quality and impact to all the investors. Therefore quality of time should also emphasized and not to be in a hurry.

Exactly. They need to be more careful and take more time in developing the platform to ensure that it will have a good results in the end. Having it will make all investors satisfied and happy that they are part on the project. Hopefully, all things that have done by the team will be according to the plans so that the functions will be very effective.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:34:19 PM

The continuos growth of the dispatch community is a big proof that they are being supported. Thanks to ico rating sites for giving dispatch projrct a decent score.
I'm not sure that the number of community members is growing, because you can not try to test the network, but the popularity is growing.

For now lets keep promoting dispatch project in the social media sites like facebook and twitter also, If they have more promotions then its a good news!
A promotion needs to be thinking twice and more strategies so that a promotion won't be time wasted. I hope they can get a promo.
You have a point, every promotional strategies that the team will organized  needs alot of preparation and thinking if the promotions wont be a waste or help the project to improve and develop. Each promotions needs funding so its very important to study before releasing any promotional offers related to the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
nival

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

We have a business proposal we want to send you. With this, we would like to ask for your marketing email address. Also, we have listed your ICO on to our site and created an account for your project. To whom can we send the details so you can manage your page?
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

You have a point, every promotional strategies that the team will organized  needs alot of preparation and thinking if the promotions wont be a waste or help the project to improve and develop. Each promotions needs funding so its very important to study before releasing any promotional offers related to the project.
I see that the team is promoting the project, but I can not understand when will the sale of coins? I think I missed something.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:46:18 PM

It is not exactly right since any project that based on the ICO to fund the project, it is not guaranteed that the project will stay since it depended on the fund that received from the ICO.

For DISPATCH LABS. They didn't launch any ICO yet and even without it the project is in progress in term of development, So I don't think it depends on fund collected from ICO at least in this stage.

Yes, all is depends how the team will manage to make it successful, but I agree that funds are really needed to continue the developments and enough funds are needed to support marketing and listing if ever they have plans to get listed.
The team has a great good capabilities so I have a trust and high hopes to them that they can make this project into good shape as time goes by. This keeps on getting more popular in the crypto currency community. I hope also that the project team will not stop on its further developments and improvements.
I think changes and improvements can be done for a very long time, does the team have any timing for launching a work product?

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

I see that the team is promoting the project, but I can not understand when will the sale of coins? I think I missed something.
You require to be active  Cheesy and communicate effectively then you can updated with all the information and new news of dispatch. For this way you can also do connect in the social official channels of dispatch like Telegram where you can be part of huge community by actively involving with your particiaption.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

Dispatch management is effectively focusing on all the deployment activities dealing with new upgrades however before this run is executed they need to prioritize fixing priority tickets that will safeguard the data and the project.
Slashoon

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

The peculiarity of this project is that interest in it grows without carrying out a bounty program. This seems not real, but it's true.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?
Survive that there are no updates if the administrators do not answer the available questions, but here is an absolutely different situation.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

Dispatch management is effectively focusing on all the deployment activities dealing with new upgrades however before this run is executed they need to prioritize fixing priority tickets that will safeguard the data and the project.

Yes, they both need to handle this as both are important to the platform, if investors will see that the team is very serious and dedicated to this project they will be attracted to join this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:20:12 PM

A project without bounty have reached so far.They don't need any extra promotion for their project.so real project have real investors who will be remain for their good 
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:20:20 PM

For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?
Survive that there are no updates if the administrators do not answer the available questions, but here is an absolutely different situation.
Dispatch administration might publish all the required information on their whitepapers however further updates do need to take part only through the approvals from all levels and they does requires proper validations on the activities they take part, seems we need to understand management prospective.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

Well it will depend how important the updates and how the developers will answer our queries, I agree that we should be patient waiting for more updates but let's admin that frequent updates can really boost the popularity of a project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:35:14 PM

Well it will depend how important the updates and how the developers will answer our queries, I agree that we should be patient waiting for more updates but let's admin that frequent updates can really boost the popularity of a project.
There could be something behind their silence as you have stated however developers at times may not answer for all the general queries which was already answered and at the back end they will successfully proceed executing the scrips and run the operations as per the expected target.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:44:04 PM

Just answering queries doesn't make a massive difference but NOT anwering any questions makes people doubt your project and the integrity of the team
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: