Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

Dispatch Director of Partnerships, Jake Kuczeruk was recently interviewed about his thoughts on entrepreneurship and the blockchain industry.  https://1790media.com/2018/09/11/entrepreneurial-word-jake-kuczeruk-dispatch-labs/ 

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

I see your team is very crowded and advisors. Has this project opened the Bounty program yet?

Thank you for your interest.  We don't currently have an active bounty campaign.  We are still working on this with our legal team.  If and when we have a bounty campaign, we will announce it here and on all our social channels. 

On what certain social channels do you plan to announce it? Twitter and Facebook? and if so, do you have the community followed that channels or are they depending on bitcointalk only?

Here is a list of our other social channels.

Announcements Channel: https://t.me/dispatchlabsannouncements   

Korean Dispatch Telegram Channel 한국 커뮤니티: https://t.me/dispatchlabsKOR   

Medium: https://medium.com/DispatchLabs   

Discord: https://discord.gg/vHD6sMS 

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs/                                                                                                                                           

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DispatchLabsIO   

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs/   

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dispatch-labs/   

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dispatchlabsio/ 

YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGsdDjjn7QlorkMJ1LLUOFg

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:08:30 AM

It seems this projrct is not affected regardless if bitcoin and ethereum is going down. Its good that they already built their reputation in their community.

Yeah, even with the current status of the market dispatch labs is still able to make their way to fulfill all their plans. Soon when market recovers again this project will also increase its value.

Do they have already made some major announcement about their status in terms of their development? Because I don't often heard anything even the weekly updates with their project.

Thanks for your interest.  Here is our latest update

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-adds-api-to-the-test-network-for-powerful-new-blockchain-platform-70bcf5372efa

You can always see more recent information on our Telegram announcements Channel

https://t.me/dispatchlabsannouncements

Thanks for this admin, just a question in your telegram channel, do you have channel moderator that will help lessen some spammers on it? Because I've experienced some community channel which contain a lot of spammers.

Thanks for your question.  Yes, we are very good about using the ban hammer with spammers.  We also enjoy making fun of fake accounts on our Telegram.  It is a good time, we recommend you join our Telegram.  t.me/dispatchlabs.io

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:14:11 AM

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

Maybe, we need to wait a little further, I think the team is just so busy.
maybe this whole markets dip is affecting every one I think they decided to just hold on a little or maybe They want to create their own bounty platform

Most of the comments here tackling about the bounty. I think the admins here need to reply some of the question regarding bounty Sad

Here is our reply about the bounty.  We are currently working with our lawyers to decide if a bounty is something we can do.  We want to ensure that we stay compliant with all regulations before we make a final decision.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:16:37 AM

Dispatch tokens will surely have a good value in the future since this is a working project and they have several partners to do business with them.
I realized that the team is working, but there is still no working project. The developer wrote something about the timing of the launch?
I haven't found any information on terms of start of the working platform too. However, there will it is unlikely be some news in the next few days as etheteum behaves very strange.

Thanks for your interest.  Our main net will go live in October 2018.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 12:28:59 AM

Dispatch lab is a project, everyday which got new partners & this already lead investors into this project.How i want to know how you people are getting response from people?

So far not a single person seems to have gotten a single response from the developer team, they seem to be outright ignoring everyone and anyone

Wow, not a single person? Are you sure?

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:08:32 AM

I think the team is conducting a long testing of the platform, because they want to make an excellent product.
Making an excellent product will be having a great future for the platform since it gonna make them having a tremendous profit.
This also what I Found from other Projects, A lot of money lost from investors because the team of the project do nothing, but I found the team of this project doing something and will wait for more progress.
Tell me more where did you find this information? Because I can not find. It seems to me that many users began to doubt the project. And the fact that bought tokens will not grow very much in price. I certainly do not even know what will happen next.

I agree that you don't know what will happen next.  We have never had tokens for sale so we're not sure where you are getting your information.  Grin

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:10:45 AM

Dispatch lab is a project, everyday which got new partners & this already lead investors into this project.How i want to know how you people are getting response from people?

So far not a single person seems to have gotten a single response from the developer team, they seem to be outright ignoring everyone and anyone
It would be better if they are willing to response but, they might be busier than you expect. Just waiting for their response.

Yes. It's been a couple of days have been passed and no one from the team have ever been here to communicate with us. Perhaps, the only way to find better answers for our queries and concerns is thru asking admins on their telegram chat. They are actively responding with the members. Maybe we can be able to find new updates amd progress about the project.

The best way to communicate with the Dispatch Team is to get on our Telegram t.me/dispatchlabs.io

We only check in to BitcoinTalk about once per week.

pngme
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

I really like the idea behind this project - can you give me more information on how stakers are rewarded on the network?
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

Maybe, we need to wait a little further, I think the team is just so busy.
maybe this whole markets dip is affecting every one I think they decided to just hold on a little or maybe They want to create their own bounty platform

Most of the comments here tackling about the bounty. I think the admins here need to reply some of the question regarding bounty Sad

Here is our reply about the bounty.  We are currently working with our lawyers to decide if a bounty is something we can do.  We want to ensure that we stay compliant with all regulations before we make a final decision.

I would be interested in knowing and understanding why your lawyers may come to the conclusion that it is illegal to run a bounty campaign. Would be awesome if you can share info about that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:30:58 AM

Wow, not a single person? Are you sure?

Looks like you are wrong their mate. See how the admin respond the people here at forum explaining and answering all further questions.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
darteous

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

huge interest interms of where this has been featured. Great idea with the dAPos system too
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

Dispatch tokens will surely have a good value in the future since this is a working project and they have several partners to do business with them.
I realized that the team is working, but there is still no working project. The developer wrote something about the timing of the launch?
I haven't found any information on terms of start of the working platform too. However, there will it is unlikely be some news in the next few days as etheteum behaves very strange.

Thank you for the fast and early news and developments  their admin. I hope you have enough sponsors now to finally finished the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:43:28 AM

I am looking forward to this main net of the Dispatch Labs project since this is a little days to go before the month of October comes. Good thing to know that the team did not stop on updating and giving us the necessary and interesting updates of the project. This brings a smooth flow of communication and connection between the project and its community.
mahmutyes

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:58:07 AM

Your project literally inspires me for creativity only because of its design. All is sustained and minimalist. I would like to get acquainted with your designer, since I myself work in this field.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

Thank you for the fast and early news and developments  their admin. I hope you have enough sponsors now to finally finished the project.
Its really nice to see some updates from dispatch, its seemed that everything is going well it would really be good if they have the things needed.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

That's already close, any plans for marketing? I am researching for the native coin of this project knowing that the name is Divvy but what I found was a masternode coin, are you connected to this?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

That's already close, any plans for marketing? I am researching for the native coin of this project knowing that the name is Divvy but what I found was a masternode coin, are you connected to this?
Really? It is a masternode coin? I don't even thinking if this project was a masternode coin. I'm pretty sure there was a similar project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

Its really nice to see some updates from dispatch, its seemed that everything is going well it would really be good if they have the things needed.
We can see the biggest price change in the October 2018. just wait and calm about the main net update in the october.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

I am looking forward to this main net of the Dispatch Labs project since this is a little days to go before the month of October comes. Good thing to know that the team did not stop on updating and giving us the necessary and interesting updates of the project. This brings a smooth flow of communication and connection between the project and its community.

Yes. The team is always giving good informations about their works and plans to the platforms. This shows that they are very serious and committed in making this project a good kind of investments. I'm sure once the main net is launched, more people will be here and possibly invest in the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: