Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:23:20 PM

at what stage is the project developing now?

Have a look at their roadmap. Mobile wallet for both android/IOS and Testnet 2.4 are out, they also other additional products that related to main one, I forgot about it, but you can their Mediam account to find out. Anyway their protocol will be ready in coming new year.
Android/IO is a good go where we can easily gain more traffic from those sources and developers are taking more initiatives by engaging the experts suggestions which will ultimately benefit the entire project.
Also, they always actively attending some crypto events like now where the Dispatch Community Manager is going to attend Community Building Fundamentals Event in San Francisco, USA. This shows that the team are constantly putting efforts to make the platform recognized by the people around the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

Have a look at their roadmap. Mobile wallet for both android/IOS and Testnet 2.4 are out, they also other additional products that related to main one, I forgot about it, but you can their Mediam account to find out. Anyway their protocol will be ready in coming new year.
Android/IO is a good go where we can easily gain more traffic from those sources and developers are taking more initiatives by engaging the experts suggestions which will ultimately benefit the entire project.
Also, they always actively attending some crypto events like now where the Dispatch Community Manager is going to attend Community Building Fundamentals Event in San Francisco, USA. This shows that the team are constantly putting efforts to make the platform recognized by the people around the world.
Positive actions and public demonstrations of a product are categorically necessary for good development of the project, it certainly by itself. But also you shouldn't forget about communication on social networks with the community, it will also bear fruit.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

True, how the team do their job can really be seen through their action. This is a proof that they are legit and doing their job heartily, with effort, hardwork and cooperation which is very important to have in each member of the team. Looking forward for latest updates in this project and hoping that the team will be successful in doing their job.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:18:31 PM

As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
That's right. A lot of users are interested in the project and are following it. It is very good that you paid attention to it. I hope that this will be noticed by other users.

You can only say that if the project is really making a lot of development and progress. Does the team already launched a bounty so that it will help them boost their popularity.
They still need more time for complete the improvement at their platform, right? I think  2019 is good for begin of Dispatch Labs.
Yes, they still need more time to set up and done everything 2019 is about to come but since the project is not yet fully equipped and updated hopefully year 2019 will be the best year for this project. Gudluck team, I wish best of 2019.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

True, how the team do their job can really be seen through their action. This is a proof that they are legit and doing their job heartily, with effort, hardwork and cooperation which is very important to have in each member of the team. Looking forward for latest updates in this project and hoping that the team will be successful in doing their job.
Agree, we might notice slow updates and pr1of the project as of now but,  I can assure my self that the team are just busy with working the primarily concerns and needs of the project to be a successful and profitable in the future.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Agree, we might notice slow updates and pr1of the project as of now but,  I can assure my self that the team are just busy with working the primarily concerns and needs of the project to be a successful and profitable in the future.
Of course, the development project is the closest thing they focus on current, we never know what efforts are being made by the team to make it all run smoothly, can only hope the best and wait for good news from the project as soon as possible.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:46:12 PM

Want to know what Dispatch is building, but you're not that technical? We've just published our lite paper.  Now you can find out what Dispatch is all about without needing to look up every other word. Download it today!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatchs-new-lite-paper-makes-exciting-new-protocol-digestible-for-newbies-9713d67d702c

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.

Well 2019 is kinda too long to wait, But if they can make other people to see what they have finished and done this year, Then the team can potentially attract more members to join in.
true. but establishment of project needs some times and people can wait for good things.  team is active so they worth trust by members

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:49:03 AM

The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.

Well 2019 is kinda too long to wait, But if they can make other people to see what they have finished and done this year, Then the team can potentially attract more members to join in.
true. but establishment of project needs some times and people can wait for good things.  team is active so they worth trust by members
Well, I can say that this project is worth to wait since they are too long with us here in the crypto currency community and they are so active and we can see that they are keeping us all updated to all their announcements and news as well as they really striving hard even how unstable the crypto market now which competition is very difficult too.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:54:35 AM

Cheesy

Thank you for this weekly update from dispatch lab, Everyday this project is growing big. Keep it up!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
That's right. A lot of users are interested in the project and are following it. It is very good that you paid attention to it. I hope that this will be noticed by other users.

You can only say that if the project is really making a lot of development and progress. Does the team already launched a bounty so that it will help them boost their popularity.

Meh the bounty only tends to be successful only if they actually make it worthwhile to put actual effort instead of mere spamming comments here
I think that it should be more like a affiliated process instead of spamming.

Making advertisements on crypto related forum like this is good for the team to promote, and also youtube videos.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:32:35 AM

I am watching this project so many time.day by day i am astonished to see their progress from the team,investors or ICO site.also they have high rated partners who also helping them to grow
That's really good news for Project. And If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Of course, advertising in my opinion is the main engine for the development of the project. Therefore, developers should not save on the advertising campaign.
I agree to your opinion, though not at to waste the funds for other advertisement but to use it more efficiently as to worthy advertisement.

TechComputer

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

I am watching this project so many time.day by day i am astonished to see their progress from the team,investors or ICO site.also they have high rated partners who also helping them to grow
That's really good news for Project. And If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Of course, advertising in my opinion is the main engine for the development of the project. Therefore, developers should not save on the advertising campaign.
I agree to your opinion, though not at to waste the funds for other advertisement but to use it more efficiently as to worthy advertisement.
I'm not sure if its a waste of money since I don't have any opinion about it though. I hope they will make a better opportunity.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

Meh the bounty only tends to be successful only if they actually make it worthwhile to put actual effort instead of mere spamming comments here
I think that it should be more like a affiliated process instead of spamming.

Making advertisements on crypto related forum like this is good for the team to promote, and also youtube videos.
Well, it might be a great way to making an advertisement on the crypto related forum and also youtube videos, it will be good also to make a blog.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

Cheesy
Is good to know Dispatch is still maintaining its community with constant update am sure we will get there with these few updates we are getting am hoping to hear new achievement soon
And at them nothing remains except how masimalno to continue development of the project. Only this way there is a good probability on success.

connecoin

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

Well, I can say that this project is worth to wait since they are too long with us here in the crypto currency community and they are so active and we can see that they are keeping us all updated to all their announcements and news as well as they really striving hard even how unstable the crypto market now which competition is very difficult too.
I agree with you mate. The team are always active in giving updates about their works towards the members to ensure that they are always updated here. This shows that the project is legit and a good choice for crypto investments. I hope it could be developed well so that it can have a chance to be more successful someday.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

Cheesy
And at them nothing remains except how masimalno to continue development of the project. Only this way there is a good probability on success.
of course, the team should not stop at what they have achieved and continue to develop further. I am sure that the idea of ​​this project can be realized in full due to the good work of the team.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:35:48 PM

Cheesy
of course, the team should not stop at what they have achieved and continue to develop further. I am sure that the idea of ​​this project can be realized in full due to the good work of the team.
They should not!! hahaha, if they do that or if they stop then it is the same as abandoning this whole project. Well, if they need rest they should have some but the project will continue.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?
I think there will be no bounty & they are not planning for any also.As they got so many popularity due to their team work.so they don't need it.They always maintain legal issues for any work
Yes, it has long been known that the team will not launch a bounty campaign. In my opinion this is the right strategy, because it will be simply useless for the project.
They have receiving so much popularity that starting a bounty will waste of their time & money also.Join this project,nothing will be on waste   
It it because the ico rating sites have given them a good ico score and they also have a growing community that spreads the news about this project to outsiders.
You can also add that they have good partners & team who helped them to get good ratings.Hope that all things will help them to end the ICO in a good way
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: