Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:41:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

Where besides this forum can you see reviews about this project? Where else is there discussion of the project and its products?
Basically, you can be able to find better discussions about the Dispatch project in their telegram chat. It is being provided for communications between the investors or interested people and the dev team thru the admins. Also, the team are active in social channels like Facebook and Twitter where you can be always updated about their works.
The main thing i would like to be a part of joining their social channels also we can be part of their discussions and even understand users queries and gain more information about the project that keeps me updated about the project with all latest information and updates.
I know about the telegram channel, but there may be some other forums where the project is also discussed.
It is not only the Telegram channel but for a strong connectivity and communication they have also kept their visibility connecting with github, discord, facebook, instagram, reddit, YouTube, LinkedIn.
I did not know that the project is still in such social networks. And quite a few groups in which there is a discussion of the project, this autumn is good. Thanks for saying that, I will look for links to these sites.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?
I think there will be no bounty & they are not planning for any also.As they got so many popularity due to their team work.so they don't need it.They always maintain legal issues for any work
Yes, it has long been known that the team will not launch a bounty campaign. In my opinion this is the right strategy, because it will be simply useless for the project.

Well, if that is their strategy then so be it. Probably, they have already a lot of private supporters which we assumed to be bigger investors. Moreover, they need to be transparent so that everything could be visible to all people that wanted to take part of the project.
Well let's just respect and support what the project team strategy is. Well, I can see that the team is transparent so don't need to worry to them. But I am not saying that the Dispatch Labs should be contented to their current status here in the crypto currency community because in anytime there are different kinds of changes that is unthinkable that might happen. So keep striving and achieving the best for all of us.

This project has been for months now and as far I am concerned they are still here and making new developments for the sake of their platforms.
Yeah, they are still here developing the project and improving each of their feature one by one until they have reached the success
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:33:58 AM

I address team of the project with a request to tell, how well there takes place ICO process? There are no problems with collecting? The marketing company bears fruit or increase in traffic is necessary? Whether there will be as a result an answer from you about bounty?

TechComputer

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:01:21 AM

I address team of the project with a request to tell, how well there takes place ICO process? There are no problems with collecting? The marketing company bears fruit or increase in traffic is necessary? Whether there will be as a result an answer from you about bounty?
I'm not sure how the ICO would take place for it since the ICO was set up in the online website called dispatch.io.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?
I think there will be no bounty & they are not planning for any also.As they got so many popularity due to their team work.so they don't need it.They always maintain legal issues for any work
Yes, it has long been known that the team will not launch a bounty campaign. In my opinion this is the right strategy, because it will be simply useless for the project.

Well, if that is their strategy then so be it. Probably, they have already a lot of private supporters which we assumed to be bigger investors. Moreover, they need to be transparent so that everything could be visible to all people that wanted to take part of the project.
Well let's just respect and support what the project team strategy is. Well, I can see that the team is transparent so don't need to worry to them. But I am not saying that the Dispatch Labs should be contented to their current status here in the crypto currency community because in anytime there are different kinds of changes that is unthinkable that might happen. So keep striving and achieving the best for all of us.
Let's just all hope that the Dispatch project will be in the right direction towards it's success so that people who have here for a long period of time will be proud in supporting the platform. A lot of people here are still keep on believing that this could have a good results. So, I think the team must ensure that this could be truly happen.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:24:50 PM

As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
That's right. A lot of users are interested in the project and are following it. It is very good that you paid attention to it. I hope that this will be noticed by other users.

You can only say that if the project is really making a lot of development and progress. Does the team already launched a bounty so that it will help them boost their popularity.
They still need more time for complete the improvement at their platform, right? I think  2019 is good for begin of Dispatch Labs.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
That's right. A lot of users are interested in the project and are following it. It is very good that you paid attention to it. I hope that this will be noticed by other users.

You can only say that if the project is really making a lot of development and progress. Does the team already launched a bounty so that it will help them boost their popularity.
They have launch bounty program for long time ago, but maybe when they running ICO again, i think the team will do more bounty for hunters.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

They have receiving so much popularity that starting a bounty will waste of their time & money also.Join this project,nothing will be on waste   
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

Meh the bounty only tends to be successful only if they actually make it worthwhile to put actual effort instead of mere spamming comments here
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

They have receiving so much popularity that starting a bounty will waste of their time & money also.Join this project,nothing will be on waste   
of course, and now the project is in active development and already showing certain achievements. I think the project has a great future.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

Has the project already started a company of generosity? Will there be another token distribution for free? Or do they just need to be puked now? I just read that it seems like there will be another distribution of tokens.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:14:16 PM

But for bigger enhancements to enlarge the business with more operations more funds will add value for the project and we need to reach out to various advertising channels as well and such effective involvement will bring more attention of crypto users.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

This way we can easily reach the expected goal and more support from end was even essential between they can also do focus on bounty campaigns that will bring more attention of supporters who can even do spread about the project on various platforms and in return we can gain more benefit.
sathvik112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

well i think they have been here awhile and they are really working well progressing their project with more time they can achieve greater success
It is all the constant strong build with the connectivity in exploring to the new technologies which developers are more inspired with the challenges and that is ultimately extending to a positive probability metrics.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:33:25 PM

at what stage is the project developing now?

Have a look at their roadmap. Mobile wallet for both android/IOS and Testnet 2.4 are out, they also other additional products that related to main one, I forgot about it, but you can their Mediam account to find out. Anyway their protocol will be ready in coming new year.
Android/IO is a good go where we can easily gain more traffic from those sources and developers are taking more initiatives by engaging the experts suggestions which will ultimately benefit the entire project.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

It it because the ico rating sites have given them a good ico score and they also have a growing community that spreads the news about this project to outsiders.
At this rate they already gain much popularity due to their ratings, how much more if they make bounty campaigns sooner.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

This project has been for months now and as far I am concerned they are still here and making new developments for the sake of their platforms.
Yeah, they are still here developing the project and improving each of their feature one by one until they have reached the success
Of course, since it is their job in order to achieve their goals. That is why they are putting all their effort to get the attention of many audience to invest in this project.
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

Has the project already started a company of generosity? Will there be another token distribution for free? Or do they just need to be puked now? I just read that it seems like there will be another distribution of tokens.

Not yet, it mentioned in first post, Dispatch is currently in development of an ambassador campaign, details will be available shortly. And The ambassador campaign will be announced here as well as on our community channels. So just join their telegram to get update, but I think the bounty would only for people whom want to work as ambassador for Dispatch in their county to get tokens as payment. Anyway wait for the official details, this is just my own anticipation.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

I am watching this project so many time.day by day i am astonished to see their progress from the team,investors or ICO site.also they have high rated partners who also helping them to grow
That's really good news for Project. And If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Of course, advertising in my opinion is the main engine for the development of the project. Therefore, developers should not save on the advertising campaign.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

Meh the bounty only tends to be successful only if they actually make it worthwhile to put actual effort instead of mere spamming comments here
I think that it should be more like a affiliated process instead of spamming.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: