Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:57:32 PM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Yes, we can waiting for a little time and can join their ICO as normal, maybe at this time not suitable to make ICO so the team postpone it.
I believe they have reason for doing that , and yeah we can wait patiently for there announcement for another ICO, I hope people will grab this chance.

For me I think yeah they need to extend or move schedule of ico because the market is really down now, soon when the hype backs again that is the right time to continue it and expect a great outcome.
It's not that. They can anyhow make a great project in this kind if markets too. They just need to be clear and also must have the patience to wait for the investors. There are a lot of investors who purchase eth in this kind of markets at a dip and then invest into ICO projects so indeed that can be the case with this project too.
I completely agree with you and confident that dispatch will be able to become a separate coin and without problems will gather a horosha the price, contrary to all current problems.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
Yes, we can waiting for a little time and can join their ICO as normal, maybe at this time not suitable to make ICO so the team postpone it.
I believe they have reason for doing that , and yeah we can wait patiently for there announcement for another ICO, I hope people will grab this chance.

For me I think yeah they need to extend or move schedule of ico because the market is really down now, soon when the hype backs again that is the right time to continue it and expect a great outcome.

Well, it could be an option because probably investors at this time are hodling their assets due to the crypto market isn't good. We just hope that sooner everything should be back in order to be able to continue their plans about inviting investors to support the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

Well, it could be an option because probably investors at this time are hodling their assets due to the crypto market isn't good. We just hope that sooner everything should be back in order to be able to continue their plans about inviting investors to support the platform.
now all users of the crypto industry are waiting for an increase in market prices. I think if this happens as soon as possible, then the work on developing the project will go accordingly much more actively.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

The strong bond between the two groups I mean a well understanding community of this group and I very happy on working such a nice group like this.
Most of the community where asking mainly when they are planning to make their project functional for the general public.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:58:29 PM

It was nice that dispatch enables companies to build data intensive business logic on a public ledger without sacrifycing speeder security and safe in wallets which we use and by keeping our private keys and account details safe and sound.
I like this project this project seems this world. I will follow you.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

I have no dought that this have a good community that people keep encouraging it has organizing a clear plan for what they really plan for the community they have been a good platforms of a scalable smart contract platform for infinity data.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:22:58 PM

I have no dought that this have a good community that people keep encouraging it has organizing a clear plan for what they really plan for the community they have been a good platforms of a scalable smart contract platform for infinity data.
Yes, you are right, Dispatch Labs team building it from long time and they waiting for ICO at October Smiley

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:27:18 PM

It's not that. They can anyhow make a great project in this kind if markets too. They just need to be clear and also must have the patience to wait for the investors. There are a lot of investors who purchase eth in this kind of markets at a dip and then invest into ICO projects so indeed that can be the case with this project too.
I completely agree with you and confident that dispatch will be able to become a separate coin and without problems will gather a horosha the price, contrary to all current problems.
It is soon for make sure it, but i agree with you. I see Dispatch Labs team have good potential and hard working. This is enough for make improve this platform at the future.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:52:52 PM

You are right, it could be the best option to do but I guess the one could decide for what best to do are the team because they know all the process and have the idea what best to do in such situation. As supporters it is best to wait and support them to whatever they do because they know what they are doing.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

The project contains highly systemized labs and their team managed and maintain check list to validate all the functionalities it was great on having such a projects for us.
They execute and during mismatch they identify their prioritize and implement the expected code and it was very helpful for all the people of the group.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

I am very glad that during the fall of the market such good projects appear, but I did not understand, will the team make a bounty company?
They mentioned there will be a bounty campaign very soon but they are yet to give a update on that so lets just hang on and see what the news comes up but am sure they will launch one maybe the whole bearish is slowing things a bit

kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:18:47 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2018, 11:38:44 PM by kuto

I am very glad that during the fall of the market such good projects appear, but I did not understand, will the team make a bounty company?
They mentioned there will be a bounty campaign very soon but they are yet to give a update on that so lets just hang on and see what the news comes up but am sure they will launch one maybe the whole bearish is slowing things a bit
Really? hopefully they will launch atlast. Many are waiting to participate and join the campaign. We are all aware that project having bounty campaigns has huge chance to gain more investors and more easy way to success. Still its project discretion if theylaunch or not.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

So far this question was raised for quite sseveral times in this thread,  but unfortunately I don't have enough  information that the team and the developers decided to launched any bounty campaign. It will be very nice if they will finaly launch the campaign.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

It was nice that dispatch enables companies to build data intensive business logic on a public ledger without sacrifycing speeder security and safe in wallets which we use and by keeping our private keys and account details safe and sound.

It's that main product of DISPATCH LABS whould be for companies in first place, but it can also use by individual just like ethereum, without forgetting that DISPATCH LABS will provide 5 products that can be use in different fields.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

So far this question was raised for quite sseveral times in this thread,  but unfortunately I don't have enough  information that the team and the developers decided to launched any bounty campaign. It will be very nice if they will finaly launch the campaign.
Yes. It would be great if they will decide to launch it since most of the people are likely to participate especially on this kind of project. But as I have noticed in here and even in telegram chat, there is no clear informations so probably we can't be sure if they will provide but I'm hoping there is.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:04:35 AM

It's that main product of DISPATCH LABS whould be for companies in first place, but it can also use by individual just like ethereum, without forgetting that DISPATCH LABS will provide 5 products that can be use in different fields.

Totally worth it to be able to join in this project, They have always have promising development to be launched. Dispatch + Dapps is big and legit!

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:07:05 AM

For that, I think there is no update about it yet. I am sure they are working now on recruiting marketing staffs to handle the bounties.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:15:17 AM

Yes, it is expected that this project will rise a bounty campaign. We do not know what month or day it is but surely they will. The project is still working for the bounty, just stay tuned bro! Smiley @Stive
Many people are still unsure if they would held another bounty campaign, though people are looking forward to it so I hope they will have another one.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:11 AM

Yes. It would be great if they will decide to launch it since most of the people are likely to participate especially on this kind of project. But as I have noticed in here and even in telegram chat, there is no clear informations so probably we can't be sure if they will provide but I'm hoping there is.
The people here in the Dispatch Labs project including me also is continuously supporting and following this project. Because of the continuous great performance of the project here in the crypto community, the crypto users that is in one way to this project is looking forward to the bounty campaign that might be launched by the project team. This is a good matter to be looking into as this will give an additional factor to this project to gain more people and spread much widely the information regarding this project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

No, the company will not be generous. Of course, most users expected the team to start generosity, but unfortunately they will not do it.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: