Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:43:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:48:06 PM

The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.
2019 is very close bud, just 3 more months to go before 2018 ends. This project has so many incoming developments on queue so just keep the faith.
as far as I can see, the work of the project development team goes clearly according to plan and this shows the stability of this project, I hope this will continue until the end of the project development.

Yes the development of the project is still going on. Though it's not that fast but surely. This is a proof that the team is doing great to make the project succesful. Hoping the team will continue to do their best until they achieve their main goal.
There was agile labs where developers are more engaged by understanding the competitors challenges and new technologies that is allowing them more creative to bring new implementations added for the existing platform by working with the scrum master.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:02:08 AM

The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.
2019 is very close bud, just 3 more months to go before 2018 ends. This project has so many incoming developments on queue so just keep the faith.
as far as I can see, the work of the project development team goes clearly according to plan and this shows the stability of this project, I hope this will continue until the end of the project development.

Yes the development of the project is still going on. Though it's not that fast but surely. This is a proof that the team is doing great to make the project succesful. Hoping the team will continue to do their best until they achieve their main goal.
There was agile labs where developers are more engaged by understanding the competitors challenges and new technologies that is allowing them more creative to bring new implementations added for the existing platform by working with the scrum master.
In thisbcommunitynof crypto currency or in any other aspects of life, competitors cannot be avoided so easily. What the project team of a certain project should do, like this Dispatch Labs is to keep on its further innovation which may lead to the advantage and continuous improvements of the project that makes the people or its supporters and investors keep following and trusting this platform to be beneficial to the whole community.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

A long time to go back Dispatch Labs, have any news at here? I really hope they will running their ICO as soon as possible.

I've been seeing this ICO questions here but I don't think they will really have any, if you are interested to be part of the investors you have to contact them and they are going to refer you to some investment pools.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

Well, yes. However, there is so many things that we can have in the dispatch labs since they can store so many infinite data in their platofmr.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:10:57 AM

A long time to go back Dispatch Labs, have any news at here? I really hope they will running their ICO as soon as possible.

I've been seeing this ICO questions here but I don't think they will really have any, if you are interested to be part of the investors you have to contact them and they are going to refer you to some investment pools.
Yeah, because if I am not mistaken they won't held an ICO as I have read in the previous comments, though I don't know the reasons but we might understand it soon.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

As you can see here there is a lot of people here who are willing to see and get interested for the Dispatch Labs project.
Really the popularity of the project gradually begins to gain former steam. It is connected with the stable cost of bitcoin and eth at the moment.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

Competition is normal in this kind of, and this can truely help of a certain project because by means of that continuous innovation and improvement is always their motivation so that a one project can be ahead in the competition.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

Competition is normal in this kind of, and this can truely help of a certain project because by means of that continuous innovation and improvement is always their motivation so that a one project can be ahead in the competition.
Of course since competition can also be good in company, without it innovation and faster improvement is impossible so basically its also a form of motivation of the project.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:18:37 AM

Though they won't say it we know that they are doing there best for it, and surely they will achieve their goals step by step to avoid more complications in the future.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
connecoin

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Yes, because the idea are very convincing for all people who have make cryptocurrency as part of their daily life. Also, the team behind this project are much more competitive in terms of developing more features that can attract more people to support the project until it launched in the market.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

Yes, because the idea are very convincing for all people who have make cryptocurrency as part of their daily life. Also, the team behind this project are much more competitive in terms of developing more features that can attract more people to support the project until it launched in the market.

Well I just hope that all of this positive attitude and features of the team and this projects are real and hoping to see more improvements as time passes by. Looking forward to it to happen the soonest.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

Though they won't say it we know that they are doing there best for it, and surely they will achieve their goals step by step to avoid more complications in the future.

Yes, actions speaks louder than voice, so even if the projects did not announce frequently we have seen a lot of improvements and even before that the market is in deep the project never give up and did not stop developing.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

Yes, actions speaks louder than voice, so even if the projects did not announce frequently we have seen a lot of improvements and even before that the market is in deep the project never give up and did not stop developing.
I agree with you, that is why now the Dispatch Labs project has many supporters and investors who are confident that they will receive profits from their investments in the future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

Yes, have several months more and we go to 2019, i think the postpone of the team will bring something news at their new update about Dispatch Labs platform.
That would give also an advantage to them to rethink of better plans if ever they have much brighter idea for marketing or dealing with the project. More time is equals to better output.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

Very true mate I still trust this project although there are some detractors to this project. They are doing so many developments indeed for to show us that this is a good project.
This kind of project distraction is normal. Its because we can't please everyone  specialy the non believers. They are closed minded and only they listen no one exept there selves. Glad that that the project able to manage this people, its means project is strong enough to surpass all challenges.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

Where besides this forum can you see reviews about this project? Where else is there discussion of the project and its products?
Basically, you can be able to find better discussions about the Dispatch project in their telegram chat. It is being provided for communications between the investors or interested people and the dev team thru the admins. Also, the team are active in social channels like Facebook and Twitter where you can be always updated about their works.
The main thing i would like to be a part of joining their social channels also we can be part of their discussions and even understand users queries and gain more information about the project that keeps me updated about the project with all latest information and updates.
I know about the telegram channel, but there may be some other forums where the project is also discussed.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:08:14 PM

That's right. A lot of users are interested in the project and are following it. It is very good that you paid attention to it. I hope that this will be noticed by other users.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

Yes, have several months more and we go to 2019, i think the postpone of the team will bring something news at their new update about Dispatch Labs platform.
That would give also an advantage to them to rethink of better plans if ever they have much brighter idea for marketing or dealing with the project. More time is equals to better output.
Yes, hopefully before the end of the year team willl able to attract and gain more investors aside frim that they can release new updates and project plans for the betterment of the project also for the welfare of all individuals who believe and trust the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

Has there been any outcome in regards to running bounty campaigns and potential legal issues?
I think there will be no bounty & they are not planning for any also.As they got so many popularity due to their team work.so they don't need it.They always maintain legal issues for any work
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: