Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Gerryl6

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

Maybe, we need to wait a little further, I think the team is just so busy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?
There are no updates for several reasons. For example, there is nothing to update as something ready is tested already. The second option is that the team creates something special and big therefore on it some time is necessary.
Just wait and be calm so you don't have to be worry about the new updates or an improvement made in the platform. You no need to rush
Survive that there are no updates if the administrators do not answer the available questions, but here is an absolutely different situation.

Well it will depend how important the updates and how the developers will answer our queries, I agree that we should be patient waiting for more updates but let's admin that frequent updates can really boost the popularity of a project.
Just answering queries doesn't make a massive difference but NOT anwering any questions makes people doubt your project and the integrity of the team

indeed, I see a lot of comments about the team's communication with their supporters. The development team really needs to somehow work more actively with its supporters.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

Agree, we need to be patient guys. Hosting a project is not easy and needs alot of preparation and efforts, thinking about what will be a good way to improve and attract others to support the project. Hopefully we can understand their situation. Its is not easy to serve hundres of master my friends. Please strengthen your patience as much as you can.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

Agree, we need to be patient guys. Hosting a project is not easy and needs alot of preparation and efforts, thinking about what will be a good way to improve and attract others to support the project. Hopefully we can understand their situation. Its is not easy to serve hundres of master my friends. Please strengthen your patience as much as you can.
I think the developers will be able to fully implement their plans in this project. I observe its development and I am almost sure of its successful future.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

The peculiarity of this project is that interest in it grows without carrying out a bounty program. This seems not real, but it's true.
yes I agree, even without the launch of generosity, the company is now easily recognizable among other projects. The team does everything right, the project is becoming more popular.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

201 pages gone and what is the Dispatch Labs gain from this community at current time? I have seriously about this.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

Sounds chill.. i think that was dispatch lab working now the bounty program and soon it will be announce here just be updated guys also in their social media accounts.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?
There are no updates for several reasons. For example, there is nothing to update as something ready is tested already. The second option is that the team creates something special and big therefore on it some time is necessary.
Just wait and be calm so you don't have to be worry about the new updates or an improvement made in the platform. You no need to rush
Survive that there are no updates if the administrators do not answer the available questions, but here is an absolutely different situation.

Well it will depend how important the updates and how the developers will answer our queries, I agree that we should be patient waiting for more updates but let's admin that frequent updates can really boost the popularity of a project.
Just answering queries doesn't make a massive difference but NOT anwering any questions makes people doubt your project and the integrity of the team

If the team answers, then it is already at least the good sign from their party. It says about their responsibility to the community. Another matter, as far as these answers specifically will help.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

Hi people! I here read the comments and many write that the team is going to make the company generosity, if someone knows something about this, could you write for it? When will it start?
Actually people only discuss at here. Everything to make sure, you should go to their website and read news.
So I ask, because I did not find this information on the site. There is nothing that could be associated with generosity or bonuses.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

Definitely, they are too much busy in marketing and advertising the platform because as we can see on their social and telegram channels, the updates were more about the sessions or the team attending some events in other countries. I think this is a very good strategy to attract more supporters and investors. IMO.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:51:52 PM

maybe this whole markets dip is affecting every one I think they decided to just hold on a little or maybe They want to create their own bounty platform

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

I see that the team has been working since April 19 and has 185 pages of discussions, I hope soon the team will announce the launch of the project. I wonder how much it will cost 1 coin.
Keep patient because the team need prepare more and more. Actually the team provide us 2 times for test Dispatch Labs application. I think they will make new announcement soon.
I agree with you. The team need prepare carefully to handle a lot of problem and maybe for cope up with chaos at market at this time.
Yes you are right and If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.

I agree with you, promoting the project through advertisement is a good move to achieve access because it can help a lot in making it become more popular. If the team keep doing it, I am sure that it will become successful. The team should also be flexible to whatever they encountered problem or changes.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

You have a point, and probably dev should take sometime to answer some major concerns from their clients or people who have some issue about the progress of the project. This is to avoid any confusion and clear the people's mind.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

I think the developers will be able to fully implement their plans in this project. I observe its development and I am almost sure of its successful future.

Well, if they continue to make development and have some enough funds to support the said project then probably their plans will be achieved. If all things are going well, probably this is going to be worth to wait until the end.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

Well, if they continue to make development and have some enough funds to support the said project then probably their plans will be achieved. If all things are going well, probably this is going to be worth to wait until the end.
Yes, the team still doing something more for improve their platform and the main goal is serve everyone can up and download usefull documents, files.

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

The partnerships that they have from investment firms is enough to fund the development of the project, keep in mind that they are also based from USA so organizing an ICO is going to be a huge effort that's why I think they are not pushing to do it.

Yes, they already mentioned that they are slowing down to avoid any problem with regulation in future and that The ICO will launch in right time when everything is ok for them. For now the focus is on developing the protocol and its products.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:55:10 AM

201 pages gone and what is the Dispatch Labs gain from this community at current time? I have seriously about this.

Hello what do you mean gone? I recently browse their site and saw that they have currently and partnered sponsor? I see 6 companies listed in the site.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.

Seem's legit? Damn, I'm gonna put my private key and password in your suspicious site to be hack by you. This is not the right thread to scam people.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:15:37 AM

Seem's legit? Damn, I'm gonna put my private key and password in your suspicious site to be hack by you. This is not the right thread to scam people.

And you just quote it, you are just driving more publicity to his posts when they already have deleted the original, now it looks like you are the one who is advertising it.
slideaphelion

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:44:03 AM

I see in this project applications extremely attractive generate keys and address your own online check Dispatch, log on to the test with your private key, send and receive tokens, maintain multiple accounts account, view your transaction history and the current balance of the token, steaming your room with bright purple. Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: