Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?

Thanks for your interest.  Here is our latest update:  https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-adds-api-to-the-test-network-for-powerful-new-blockchain-platform-70bcf5372efa

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

We have a business proposal we want to send you. With this, we would like to ask for your marketing email address. Also, we have listed your ICO on to our site and created an account for your project. To whom can we send the details so you can manage your page?

Thank you for your business proposal.  Please join the Dispatch Telegram at https://t.me/dispatchlabs and send your proposal to admin @Rstrong1 in a direct message. 

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

The continuos growth of the dispatch community is a big proof that they are being supported. Thanks to ico rating sites for giving dispatch projrct a decent score.
I'm not sure that the number of community members is growing, because you can not try to test the network, but the popularity is growing.

For now lets keep promoting dispatch project in the social media sites like facebook and twitter also, If they have more promotions then its a good news!
A promotion needs to be thinking twice and more strategies so that a promotion won't be time wasted. I hope they can get a promo.
You have a point, every promotional strategies that the team will organized  needs alot of preparation and thinking if the promotions wont be a waste or help the project to improve and develop. Each promotions needs funding so its very important to study before releasing any promotional offers related to the project.
I see that the team is promoting the project, but I can not understand when will the sale of coins? I think I missed something.

Thank you for your interest.  Our main net will live in October 2018 and everything else should happen soon after that.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

For now I am expecting some new updates and news from the team announcement in the past weeks? But still none today?  No new development?
There are no updates for several reasons. For example, there is nothing to update as something ready is tested already. The second option is that the team creates something special and big therefore on it some time is necessary.
Just wait and be calm so you don't have to be worry about the new updates or an improvement made in the platform. You no need to rush
Survive that there are no updates if the administrators do not answer the available questions, but here is an absolutely different situation.

Well it will depend how important the updates and how the developers will answer our queries, I agree that we should be patient waiting for more updates but let's admin that frequent updates can really boost the popularity of a project.
There could be something behind their silence as you have stated however developers at times may not answer for all the general queries which was already answered and at the back end they will successfully proceed executing the scrips and run the operations as per the expected target.

Thanks for your interest.  We are much faster to answer on our Telegram Channel https://t.me/dispatchlabs . We aren't as quick on BitcoinTalk Forum.  If you have an urgent question, please ask it there.  Thank you.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

Hi people! I here read the comments and many write that the team is going to make the company generosity, if someone knows something about this, could you write for it? When will it start?
Actually people only discuss at here. Everything to make sure, you should go to their website and read news.
So I ask, because I did not find this information on the site. There is nothing that could be associated with generosity or bonuses.

What exactly do you mean by generosity or bonuses?  I'm not familiar with these terms with regards to a blockchain company.  Are you asking about bounty campaigns?  If so, we have not decided yet whether we will have a bounty campaign. We are still working this out with our legal department. 

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain[
Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website /]MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.
Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.
We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.
If you use other methods, then ignore this message.

I think this matter has nothing to do with DISPATCH LABS because they have their own wallet to store their tokens. As we know they are developing new blockchain and not like other projects that build ethereum.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:49:47 PM

It seems this projrct is not affected regardless if bitcoin and ethereum is going down. Its good that they already built their reputation in their community.

Yeah, even with the current status of the market dispatch labs is still able to make their way to fulfill all their plans. Soon when market recovers again this project will also increase its value.

Do they have already made some major announcement about their status in terms of their development? Because I don't often heard anything even the weekly updates with their project.

Thanks for your interest.  Here is our latest update

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-adds-api-to-the-test-network-for-powerful-new-blockchain-platform-70bcf5372efa

You can always see more recent information on our Telegram announcements Channel

https://t.me/dispatchlabsannouncements

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:52:38 PM

I think the team is conducting a long testing of the platform, because they want to make an excellent product.

That's one hell of a testing if they are STILL stuck in the testing phase of the entire project, cause it's been legit MONTHS since they started out

Thanks for your interest.  Better to get all the bugs out in a testing phase than to have things break after launch.  Testing is not a one time thing.  It happens incrementally over time and we are making sure to be extra thorough.

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

Have there been any news about when the bounty program will be held. And do the developers want to cancel it?

We are still deciding on whether we are able to do a bounty campaign.  We need to settle this issue with legal first before we activate anything.  We will post our final decision here and on all our social channels when we have one.  Thanks for your interest.

sunnyevening

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:22:19 AM

I see your team is very crowded and advisors. Has this project opened the Bounty program yet?

Thank you for your interest.  We don't currently have an active bounty campaign.  We are still working on this with our legal team.  If and when we have a bounty campaign, we will announce it here and on all our social channels. 

On what certain social channels do you plan to announce it? Twitter and Facebook? and if so, do you have the community followed that channels or are they depending on bitcointalk only?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:26:45 AM

I thought this project already have bounty programs in the past. But as I noticed with the recent questions, most people are likely to join the future plan of adding bounty here.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:36:08 AM

It seems this projrct is not affected regardless if bitcoin and ethereum is going down. Its good that they already built their reputation in their community.

Yeah, even with the current status of the market dispatch labs is still able to make their way to fulfill all their plans. Soon when market recovers again this project will also increase its value.

Do they have already made some major announcement about their status in terms of their development? Because I don't often heard anything even the weekly updates with their project.

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/dispatch-adds-api-to-the-test-network-for-powerful-new-blockchain-platform-70bcf5372efa

You can always see more recent information on our Telegram announcements Channel

Thanks for this admin, just a question in your telegram channel, do you have channel moderator that will help lessen some spammers on it? Because I've experienced some community channel which contain a lot of spammers.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

Thanks for this admin, just a question in your telegram channel, do you have channel moderator that will help lessen some spammers on it? Because I've experienced some community channel which contain a lot of spammers.

At least some of your members should assist in the telegram channel in order people should get updates from you, i see lot of spammers doing nonsense in telegram channels.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

Hello team, well, the beginning of September, now we are waiting when you anna what will happen to the project during this month. Are you planning a presentation or something like that?

Here is our latest update.

Good to see that their are new updates now from the dispatch lab team, But admin how about the campaign you are talking about in past weeks?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:45:00 AM

On which countries will you operate this project, are there any restricted areas or every is allowed to buy your tokens?

Thanks for your interest.  We are a global company.  We don't currently have any tokens for sale.

As I know this team is not running an ICO they are only finding legit and big potential sponsors to support Dispatch lab project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

On which countries will you operate this project, are there any restricted areas or every is allowed to buy your tokens?

Thanks for your interest.  We are a global company.  We don't currently have any tokens for sale.

As I know this team is not running an ICO they are only finding legit and big potential sponsors to support Dispatch lab project.
Quite an interesting strategy. With as much as I know the team can find investors, despite the fact that the market is not in the best condition.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:52:02 AM

I like the concept of this project, and my opinion is that the project's findings will be useful to many. Investors understand this and are interested in the project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

Hello team, well, the beginning of September, now we are waiting when you anna what will happen to the project during this month. Are you planning a presentation or something like that?

Good to see that their are new updates now from the dispatch lab team, But admin how about the campaign you are talking about in past weeks?
Right, lots of people are quite looking forward in joining it, we believe that dispatch have answers for it sooner since they have updates now. 

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

Right, lots of people are quite looking forward in joining it, we believe that dispatch have answers for it sooner since they have updates now. 
Yes you are right there buddy that the people are looking forward to the campaign that have been heard in here in the Dispatch Labs community, and well, I am one of those people because I want to participates and have keep supporting this project. And not only that because the team of this project is very responsible to this promising project so it deserves to be supported and keep looking forward.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Quite an interesting strategy. With as much as I know the team can find investors, despite the fact that the market is not in the best condition.
It is necessary to understand that marketing strategy doesn't give full confidence of success of the project in the future. A lot of things depend also on investors who will try to support token cost after listing.

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: