Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:30:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.

They need to be also share their information especially about the progress of the sales in order for the satisfaction of their clients. This is also to avoid potential problems that they may encounter in the future.
You're right, but they definitely have their reasons for hiding it as stated by others and could possibly affect the sales itself, but maybe they will show it later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.
these information will publish after collection of total amount. after that team may announce that officially in their website
I agree with you absolutely. I too so think. Often in the majority of projects the team quite so also arrives that there was no excess useless criticism and other concerning collecting.
perhaps indeed the team is guided by such reasoning. But it would be nice from time to time to talk about how sales are progressing, because it's very important for project proponents.
You know about it a lot of users say every day, but for some reason, nothing changes and everything remains as before. It is a great pity that the team does not read the forum.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
It's very good that you paid attention to this project. I want to ask you, have you already purchased a token for this project or are you just thinking of buying it?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
It's very good that you paid attention to this project. I want to ask you, have you already purchased a token for this project or are you just thinking of buying it?
Most of the people here just wanted to tell that they are interested on the project and dont have any willing to purchase the token.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

Cloud Storage centers still have many economic benefits over blockchain-based storage, but for FaultTolerance and Data Sovereignty blockchain is the leader.

Find out why Dispatch CTO, Zane Witherspoon thinks so in this recent Forbes article on blockchain based Data Storage Solutions  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelwolfson/2018/09/25/blockchain-based-data-storage-solutions-help-secure-user-data/#20e6ca5c7512

Quite an interesting storage solution to help the platform runs better and even more secure! Good job Dispatch Labs!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

Most of the people here just wanted to tell that they are interested on the project and dont have any willing to purchase the token.

Maybe because they are still waiting for the market to rise up again? I am sure many of investors have lost huge funds because of the continues dip of bitcoin price. They are showing interest and maybe planning to invest very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

If you have read the litepaper, the toke has not been released yet and I don't think it already exist until late of 2018. I it's part of their strategy to avoid getting it dumped in the market in this bear period.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:18:20 PM

If you have read the litepaper, the toke has not been released yet and I don't think it already exist until late of 2018. I it's part of their strategy to avoid getting it dumped in the market in this bear period.

The strategy of the team will surely help them and its price to avoid dumping and I have a strong feeling that dispatch labs will become more successful in the coming months.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
william9091

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:24:50 PM

To maintain public interest, it is necessary to have the quality needed to approach a question about a marketing component and to think about how to promote besides taking out the current community to get more. half.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

The strategy of the team will surely help them and its price to avoid dumping and I have a strong feeling that dispatch labs will become more successful in the coming months.
At this time they needed it for long term, of course, they will do something new more, but it is enough for the team at current time.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

At this time they needed it for long term, of course, they will do something new more, but it is enough for the team at current time.
Well the market, as we know, it is unpredictable. So how long will they release or until when would they hold on?

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

Well the market, as we know, it is unpredictable. So how long will they release or until when would they hold on?
If they get the right timing on releasing the token before the market goes up agaon, they will totally earn much more. This is a wise decision for the team
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:56:51 PM

these information will publish after collection of total amount. after that team may announce that officially in their website
I agree with you absolutely. I too so think. Often in the majority of projects the team quite so also arrives that there was no excess useless criticism and other concerning collecting.
perhaps indeed the team is guided by such reasoning. But it would be nice from time to time to talk about how sales are progressing, because it's very important for project proponents.

Well they need to be open about the exact sales figures and it's not exactly the most reassuring thing when they are super hush hush about the sales figures
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:19:04 PM

I don't know, but i think the team will do something for increasing their token value when they make ICO. If not, why have people pay attention at here?
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 05:36:38 PM

recommended other about dispatch sounds good.  but I am still waiting for new updates. team is slow I think

DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

Want to know why Dispatch CEO Matt McGraw is through with blockchain?

After you read this you may realize you are through too!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/why-im-through-with-blockchain-6a35ecdd219c

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

This project has high demands to guarantee success like marketing and advertising so hopefully the afmins will be able to cover those factors consistently.
Yes. It is very important to be always active in marketing the project in various sites and make advertisements so that it will have a chance to be supported by big companies and investors. And doing this kind of strategies will always be a better ways to achieved it's goals and have a better functions here in crypto space.
Not only that being active in marketing is what the team should give all their focus. They also prioritize the development of this project and also active in their Ann thread and to their communty. Well, this will smoothen their connections and relationships with supporters, users and investors amd remain its good trust and impression for the Dispatch Labs project.

Since they maintained their good reputation as of now, we can say that their is still more chances of having a better support that they can get from the crypto community. What they should focus is to make more usable of their features which it would really help the crypto space more convenient to use.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

This project has high demands to guarantee success like marketing and advertising so hopefully the afmins will be able to cover those factors consistently.
Yes. It is very important to be always active in marketing the project in various sites and make advertisements so that it will have a chance to be supported by big companies and investors. And doing this kind of strategies will always be a better ways to achieved it's goals and have a better functions here in crypto space.

This is necessary because this is one of the key to develop trust from the people. They should continue to make more strategies which it would help be the project be more known by everyone.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

Sometimes, it's really good to see some sort of informations regarding the progress in the development of the platform so that people will understand that the project will be in a right direction towards the success. But if the team can't provide on this, perhaps it's hard to conclude the outcome of the project because it needs to have a constant updates.
DeepestOnion

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

Sometimes, it's really good to see some sort of informations regarding the progress in the development of the platform so that people will understand that the project will be in a right direction towards the success. But if the team can't provide on this, perhaps it's hard to conclude the outcome of the project because it needs to have a constant updates.

I too would much appreciate a page which I could check now and then for keeping up with the updates without having to lose too much time - as following BCT threads or telegram chats implies.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: