Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
It's very good that you paid attention to this project. I want to ask you, have you already purchased a token for this project or are you just thinking of buying it?
Most of the people here just wanted to tell that they are interested on the project and dont have any willing to purchase the token.
And what's the point of following the project, but not buying a token? So you invest in the project and you can say that it is buying a token, you are interested in the project.

People can be just curious of the project, heck keep in mind most coins sell a product, you might not want the TOKEN but the actual product might be good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:06:27 PM

When I knew about this project, I understood that this was what I needed. And when I found more about it, I understood that I would use and recommend to others.
It's very good that you paid attention to this project. I want to ask you, have you already purchased a token for this project or are you just thinking of buying it?
Most of the people here just wanted to tell that they are interested on the project and dont have any willing to purchase the token.
And what's the point of following the project, but not buying a token? So you invest in the project and you can say that it is buying a token, you are interested in the project.

People can be just curious of the project, heck keep in mind most coins sell a product, you might not want the TOKEN but the actual product might be good
Yeah, most of the people here are following the project, supporting the project, I hope they are not get scammed lol.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:02:21 PM

Yeah, most of the people here are following the project, supporting the project, I hope they are not get scammed lol.
Well they have still a lot of time to think and to investigate this before investing. Since they dont have token sales yet.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

I think there isn't a token sale for now that is why people are only here to check and wait for further announcement so that they will not miss any opportunities.
It is most common as many investors, supporters feel for new opportunities as we keep invested in the project it is a common desire of spark to think about the new campaigns of dispatch labs.
sathvik112

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

Well they have still a lot of time to think and to investigate this before investing. Since they dont have token sales yet.
They may have a sudden pause currently due to market sudden price drop however dispatch labs CEO wilp not give up as there was lot of development activities and fulfilments involved for the project welfare. Let us hope for better advanced enhancements.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

I know Dispatch got the trust from the people whoever here in the project.But do you get the enough investors to maintain your project in the ICO.please correct information is obviously need to keep with this project
What do you mean by "correct information"? How can this be related to the further development of the project? In my opinion, here the team must make good advertising in no other way.
I'm not pretty sure what you are talking about but let me see about it. You asking about the meaning of the correct information, isn't it?
It gives a laugh for these arguments and not the correct information but the right accurate information is already laid in the project whitepapers which bring clear delivery for all the developers and every team members.
Idunnowhatwhat

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

tell me please, where to find information about sales? How are the sales going and is there any hope that the hard cap will be fully assembled?
Most likely, it is hidden from public eyes. It will become possible after replenishment of an official purse for collecting this information available to you.
these information will publish after collection of total amount. after that team may announce that officially in their website
I agree with you absolutely. I too so think. Often in the majority of projects the team quite so also arrives that there was no excess useless criticism and other concerning collecting.
perhaps indeed the team is guided by such reasoning. But it would be nice from time to time to talk about how sales are progressing, because it's very important for project proponents.
yes I think that your idea of keeping the community updated from time to time periodically is great. That you should implement it more.
Well that is indeed great and true buddy that it is very necessary for this project that the team will keep up an up to date updates and announcements to its community. Well I wag hoping that the crypto people that is one way to this project will join the different social media sites of the project for further questions and to be more on track of this project to its developements such as to the telegram and medium channel of the Dispatch Labs.
Thank you fir understanding and further elaborating my statement,it's really appreciated.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

recommended other about dispatch sounds good.  but I am still waiting for new updates. team is slow I think
Well mate, you can look and visit the project website to see about the project updates. Team are continuously creating and making marvelous updates for the satisfactions and betterment of all camp.
Yes you are right. And If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
But maybe we are following this project so much time. And now it is the time for the team running it more function or features.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:47:15 PM

recommended other about dispatch sounds good.  but I am still waiting for new updates. team is slow I think
Well mate, you can look and visit the project website to see about the project updates. Team are continuously creating and making marvelous updates for the satisfactions and betterment of all camp.
Yes you are right. And If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
But maybe we are following this project so much time. And now it is the time for the team running it more function or features.
For a while I'm watching this project and I can say that the advertisement of the project works well. Because I see that the number of supporters and investors is constantly growing.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:42:03 PM

I know Dispatch got the trust from the people whoever here in the project.But do you get the enough investors to maintain your project in the ICO.please correct information is obviously need to keep with this project
What do you mean by "correct information"? How can this be related to the further development of the project? In my opinion, here the team must make good advertising in no other way.
I'm not pretty sure what you are talking about but let me see about it. You asking about the meaning of the correct information, isn't it?

He meant information about the investors in project order for him to keep following this project, but DISPATCH LABS hasn't yet start any ICO to collect money, their main focus in current time is on developing their blockchain and protocol.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

An investment is not just the complete 100% which the investor consider it as their part of participation but it is their responsibility to seek further updates and upgrades of the project that adds value for their funds and involvement.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

He meant information about the investors in project order for him to keep following this project, but DISPATCH LABS hasn't yet start any ICO to collect money, their main focus in current time is on developing their blockchain and protocol.

I think, this will be a good idea for the team of Dispatch since most of the people now or investors are afraid to invest in a specific project because of the current flow of the market. Perhaps, the great time to start the ICO is when the cypto market gets stabilize for as to collect enough funds for the betterment of the platform.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

I agree. The actual product will be the basis and a reason for most investors why they have decided to invest in the project. This is a common and a good way to obtain good profits from their investments because without a actual product, people might be doubtful on the idea and have hesitation to join in this team.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

If you have read the litepaper, the toke has not been released yet and I don't think it already exist until late of 2018. I it's part of their strategy to avoid getting it dumped in the market in this bear period.

The strategy of the team will surely help them and its price to avoid dumping and I have a strong feeling that dispatch labs will become more successful in the coming months.

Sometimes, it's really good to see some sort of informations regarding the progress in the development of the platform so that people will understand that the project will be in a right direction towards the success. But if the team can't provide on this, perhaps it's hard to conclude the outcome of the project because it needs to have a constant updates.
Am sure if you are following them up you will know that they get updates coming up regularly here so basically just be checking here in case update should come up

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

Definitely right, it's more advantage if a coin has a working product because it has the chance to be supported by some big investors imo. On the other hand, let's just say that this project might have something good in the future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

The command will be able to attract with such actions even more investors, it is the last possible method because Dispatch and without it has already captured very large audience on the party.

This a good promotional if they can target the social media sites they can surely attract investors to join the dispatch team.

Not sure if they can really attract investors from social media sites knowing that they are not going to do an ICO. What they really have to do is attend blockchain/ crypto gatherings and be active in publishing big news so that publishers like coindesk or cointelegraph will put them on their sites.

It's really hard to determine because the project doesn't have any bounty program which it is somehow a very effective way of doing an advertisement here in this forum. Hopefully , whatever they are planning to do could have a better results.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

An investment is not just the complete 100% which the investor consider it as their part of participation but it is their responsibility to seek further updates and upgrades of the project that adds value for their funds and involvement.

Each individual have a responsibility in making the project successful. Both should cooperate and help each other because it needs each others company.  Each member are important without them the project will not exist.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

Most likely he asks, how well undergoes ICO process now, in particular how fast there pass whip-rounds and whether will be enough developers of these means for development.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

Want to know why Dispatch CEO Matt McGraw is through with blockchain?

After you read this you may realize you are through too!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/why-im-through-with-blockchain-6a35ecdd219c
Greats article, i really hope the team keep more active doing like this for everyone understand about our Dispatch Labs platform more.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

Want to know why Dispatch CEO Matt McGraw is through with blockchain?

After you read this you may realize you are through too!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/why-im-through-with-blockchain-6a35ecdd219c
Greats article, i really hope the team keep more active doing like this for everyone understand about our Dispatch Labs platform more.

I agree, the must be more active now to be able to increase exposures and popularity of this project. I am hoping to see more new updates and good announcements from dispatch labs team members soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: