Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

If you are in San Francisco, CA, USA on Monday September 24th please come and see Dispatch Community Growth Manager, Corey Harris speak at the upcoming Blockchain Community Building Fundamentals Event

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptomondays-community-building-fundamentals-with-consensys-dispatch-and-data-tickets-49881666407

Nice, it's good to know that dispatch developers are actively engaging in this kind of events and this is only prove that the team is really serious developing dispatch labs project.

Ofcourse, the team are very serious on this project since they already been exerting more time and efforts to make this platform a good kind for crypto investments. Perhaps, this kind of move from them will surely give more opportunities that will also give more chances for all investors to earn high profits ahead.
They need more and more keep support this project not only at this time, at the future must too. I hope they will keep look like now.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

If you are in San Francisco, CA, USA on Monday September 24th please come and see Dispatch Community Growth Manager, Corey Harris speak at the upcoming Blockchain Community Building Fundamentals Event

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cryptomondays-community-building-fundamentals-with-consensys-dispatch-and-data-tickets-49881666407

Nice, it's good to know that dispatch developers are actively engaging in this kind of events and this is only prove that the team is really serious developing dispatch labs project.

Ofcourse, the team are very serious on this project since they already been exerting more time and efforts to make this platform a good kind for crypto investments. Perhaps, this kind of move from them will surely give more opportunities that will also give more chances for all investors to earn high profits ahead.
They need more and more keep support this project not only at this time, at the future must too. I hope they will keep look like now.
it is clear that project support should be present throughout its development. Because without this project it will not be able to realize all its plans for the successful development of the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

it is clear that project support should be present throughout its development. Because without this project it will not be able to realize all its plans for the successful development of the project.

Probably the team are already been tackling about the issue because they know how crucial to  run a project. Nobody knows whether it will succeed or not depending on how they handle things properly.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

Then they need to show some proof like the current progress of the project. Also, they need to share some information that can help the people to understand more about the platform.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:32:39 PM

The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:39:11 AM

I really like the idea behind this project - can you give me more information on how stakers are rewarded on the network?

That is a great question.  The stake is proportional to the throughput, so based on the amount of tokens you have staked that would increase your throughput.  Throughput would be your reward. 

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:45:25 AM

I cannot wait to see the new bounty and improvements for the team to launched soon, I hope they can provide longer campaigns.

Maybe, we need to wait a little further, I think the team is just so busy.
maybe this whole markets dip is affecting every one I think they decided to just hold on a little or maybe They want to create their own bounty platform

Most of the comments here tackling about the bounty. I think the admins here need to reply some of the question regarding bounty Sad

Here is our reply about the bounty.  We are currently working with our lawyers to decide if a bounty is something we can do.  We want to ensure that we stay compliant with all regulations before we make a final decision.

I would be interested in knowing and understanding why your lawyers may come to the conclusion that it is illegal to run a bounty campaign. Would be awesome if you can share info about that.

Thanks for your question.  I recommend looking up the way the SEC is looking at cryptocurrency in the US right now.  They have basically not made any final decisions which, unfortunately leaves it up to the individual companies to interpret what the SEC has stated publicly.  Based on what these companies interpret about the SEC dictates how they will proceed.  It is all very complicated and there are many opinions on how a company should proceed. 

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:48:26 AM

Your project literally inspires me for creativity only because of its design. All is sustained and minimalist. I would like to get acquainted with your designer, since I myself work in this field.

So glad to hear this.  Thank you.  You can find out more about Dispatch at https://dispatchlabs.io/

If you have any specific questions, let us know.   Cheesy

DispatchLabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 02:03:11 AM

Dispatch tokens will surely have a good value in the future since this is a working project and they have several partners to do business with them.
I realized that the team is working, but there is still no working project. The developer wrote something about the timing of the launch?
I haven't found any information on terms of start of the working platform too. However, there will it is unlikely be some news in the next few days as etheteum behaves very strange.

Thanks for your interest.  Our main net will go live in October 2018.

That's already close, any plans for marketing? I am researching for the native coin of this project knowing that the name is Divvy but what I found was a masternode coin, are you connected to this?

Thanks for your interest.  We looked up the other Divvy and apparently none of the links are active and it doesn't look like anything is being done on that project at this moment.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:22:08 AM

The new roadmap is more professional and clear, but also it's showing that Mainnet 3 wouldn't be ready until 2019 which means this project needs more time to see real progress. Anyway it's all gonna happen in 2019.
but still hope it would be a great one.  project information is progressing day by day. 2019 will be good year for dispatch programme

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

Well 2019 is kinda too long to wait, But if they can make other people to see what they have finished and done this year, Then the team can potentially attract more members to join in.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

It's not really easy for to create a blockchain structure and with their unique approach using DAPoS, it could be one of the fastest TPS in the future. But since there are already projects that are planning to use Dispatch Labs, does that mean those will also be launched on 2019?
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

It's not really easy for to create a blockchain structure and with their unique approach using DAPoS, it could be one of the fastest TPS in the future. But since there are already projects that are planning to use Dispatch Labs, does that mean those will also be launched on 2019?

As of now the market is still on chaos, And I think we cannot predict what will the outcome of dispatch project for this upcoming months, But if they will show investors and people what dispatch lab is capable of well that will give a big impression to the public.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:42:22 AM

Well 2019 is kinda too long to wait, But if they can make other people to see what they have finished and done this year, Then the team can potentially attract more members to join in.
Good idea, especially since they have a lot of achievements to show, it will be great if potential investors are to see such job done in dispatch.

Dr.Sponge

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

Good idea, especially since they have a lot of achievements to show, it will be great if potential investors are to see such job done in dispatch.
Yeah, indeed. I really love when the investors are coming in because of the great developer and the hard work from their employees.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:23:24 AM

As of now the market is still on chaos, And I think we cannot predict what will the outcome of dispatch project for this upcoming months, But if they will show investors and people what dispatch lab is capable of well that will give a big impression to the public.
Chaotic situation, but there are lots of big opportunities to catch more cheap coins during those coming significant fluctuations.
Buy cheaps, sell highs will make you richer a little bit.
Yeah, it makes you getting more profits when you sell in the high price. I wish once the token hit the market, it will simultaneously pump.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

I think the project of such scales it is possible and to wait. Anyway by then developers still will add a lot of things interesting and because of what the platform will find a bigger environment.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:52:24 AM

I think the project of such scales it is possible and to wait. Anyway by then developers still will add a lot of things interesting and because of what the platform will find a bigger environment.
If the project still needs a lot of time to make this project more productive and straight directly to its successful future then, let's give the time they needs. Let us not rush them and give out support as we can see how they deserve to be trusted and suported by the crowd. I was hoping that the Dispatch Labs will keep on conquering the success its aiming.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:42:55 PM

If the project still needs a lot of time to make this project more productive and straight directly to its successful future then, let's give the time they needs. Let us not rush them and give out support as we can see how they deserve to be trusted and suported by the crowd. I was hoping that the Dispatch Labs will keep on conquering the success its aiming.
I guess, the team are still in the right path towards the development of Dispatch platform. Even if they will consumed a lot of time, the project will still be choosen as a good source of crypto investments because they are capable to put this in the market.
Dua

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

2019 is very close bud, just 3 more months to go before 2018 ends. This project has so many incoming developments on queue so just keep the faith.
as far as I can see, the work of the project development team goes clearly according to plan and this shows the stability of this project, I hope this will continue until the end of the project development.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: