Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

I think they neeed to make it free of charge. if not no one will use it. if the platform is famous there will be a user as for the first phase I suggest that they need to make it free for all

As much as i would also like for TrustLogic to make the verifcation free , we should also understand that TrustLogic has a need to monetize in someway to sustain their platform.  But maybe, they could consider, asking the company to shoulder the verification process once the job applicant would be hired in that company.

That is a good suggestion, let the job applicant pay for the verification fee first then when the job applicant got matched and got absorb in the company, TrustLogic can ask the company to pay for the verification process of the job applicant, a year or two contract with the company and a minimal verification fee for the qualified job applicant is worth it. Then TrustLogic can refund the verification fee to the job applicant that got hired.
Correct, this is a good suggestion like work now and pay later, in this case there are many applicant who will have a job and will try to use the project of TrustLogics. I hope this suggestion will accept by the trustlogics because not all applicant has an ability to pay and besides for sure it will hard for them to look for money to pay for the fees.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
The more applicants a company has, the more they can select a better one. For sure, companies will not let to limit the applicants because it is in favor to them. The good thing in trustlogics is that, you don't need to worry if you are fail to accept or not because there is lesser effort than the usual job hiring today. If you are accepted then you are lucky, if not then look again for the second chance.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

I think they neeed to make it free of charge. if not no one will use it. if the platform is famous there will be a user as for the first phase I suggest that they need to make it free for all

As much as i would also like for TrustLogic to make the verifcation free , we should also understand that TrustLogic has a need to monetize in someway to sustain their platform.  But maybe, they could consider, asking the company to shoulder the verification process once the job applicant would be hired in that company.

That is a good suggestion, let the job applicant pay for the verification fee first then when the job applicant got matched and got absorb in the company, TrustLogic can ask the company to pay for the verification process of the job applicant, a year or two contract with the company and a minimal verification fee for the qualified job applicant is worth it. Then TrustLogic can refund the verification fee to the job applicant that got hired.

I think that would be a fair deal not only for trustlogic but also to the job employer and job applicant. Trustlogic can use it's own token in refunding, this is a sure way for trustlogic that the refunded token has a higher possibilities of being used again on it's platform , like maybe this job applicant can pay for the verifcation process of the person she could refer to trustlogic platform.

TrustLogic is making it easier for employees and the job seeker, for me that's good idea that the applicant will pay for their verification's but I suggest that it is nice to have an free of charge because no one wants to draw out a money, in that way it is much more satisfied  the applicant.
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.
That is true, every time we find a job every day we release a considerable amount of money for the transportation fee for the company we want to go. You will eat because of the huge number of applicants you will take some time to wait. It's okay to pay a small amount or fee if you're sure you'll have a good job.
The hiring process is very difficult in our country. You will go to a variety of employment agencies they will request some of your document, resume, school document, or previously employed work etc. They require payment per agency you are visiting. You spend a lot of money but they can not give you a job, even if you qualify for the job you want. Hopefully trustlogics is a solution on this kind of problem especially in our country.
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
And this makes this platform reliable to the recruiters.
Yes validating and verification will be a huge impact for the recruiter to find the right profile, they'll have also impact for the jobseeker once they marked as a trusted profile...  Thats why fair for both parties all the concerpt of trust logics and i can see is a win win solution for recruiter and jobseeker...

Agreed this kind of project will do very important role into blockchain space because of having useful platform which will help the big companies to find the talented persons through this system. I also think this will be next big thing.
TrustLogics is one of the promising ICO in 2018. In fact, I do not see this just only for investment but it will help the community as well. If this project will successfully launch, a lot of possibility that the TLT token will increase in the future. Just wait for the moment till the prototype launch then we can see how it will rapidly grow up.
Absolutely ,,,, And that's  why trustlogics are amaze and great ,due to almost viewers  here are wholeheartedly welcome to this kinds of project,and if this project will success almost unemployed in every nation will have to lessen due to trustlogics will provide their needs base on her educational achievement, probably in my nation many graduate with professionalism were not find immediately to their job because is a long progress to apply in traditional way unlike to find on  online job.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:22:06 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.
That is true, every time we find a job every day we release a considerable amount of money for the transportation fee for the company we want to go. You will eat because of the huge number of applicants you will take some time to wait. It's okay to pay a small amount or fee if you're sure you'll have a good job.
The hiring process is very difficult in our country. You will go to a variety of employment agencies they will request some of your document, resume, school document, or previously employed work etc. They require payment per agency you are visiting. You spend a lot of money but they can not give you a job, even if you qualify for the job you want. Hopefully trustlogics is a solution on this kind of problem especially in our country.

Trustlogics will surely contribute in making the hiring process faster. It will bridge the job-seekers and the employers with just your online application. Since the data are verified employers and job-seeker will save on the cost of information verification.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
langka1213

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

Recruiter and Jobseeker.

For me, The TrustLogics is really helpful to the jobseekers in the way of they have an peer to peer hiring process in their platform that the TrustLogics have a bases of an effective candidate to be hiring.
zavier1439

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:45:11 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:48:39 PM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
Yes validating and verification will be a huge impact for the recruiter to find the right profile, they'll have also impact for the jobseeker once they marked as a trusted profile...  Thats why fair for both parties all the concerpt of trust logics and i can see is a win win solution for recruiter and jobseeker...

Agreed this kind of project will do very important role into blockchain space because of having useful platform which will help the big companies to find the talented persons through this system. I also think this will be next big thing.
TrustLogics is one of the promising ICO in 2018. In fact, I do not see this just only for investment but it will help the community as well. If this project will successfully launch, a lot of possibility that the TLT token will increase in the future. Just wait for the moment till the prototype launch then we can see how it will rapidly grow up.
Absolutely ,,,, And that's  why trustlogics are amaze and great ,due to almost viewers  here are wholeheartedly welcome to this kinds of project,and if this project will success almost unemployed in every nation will have to lessen due to trustlogics will provide their needs base on her educational achievement, probably in my nation many graduate with professionalism were not find immediately to their job because is a long progress to apply in traditional way unlike to find on  online job.
Although trustlogics are very helpful tool to finding online job immediately but,, my question is? this project will also fit to those
 other jobseeker will not have experience base on their educational attainment due to fresh graduate? because according to your white paper we need to have previous Employment, skills, achievements, etc,so that how trustlogics handle it,? if we need to this papers?
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Hi, It is up to you to look for a job even when you are currently employed. Employees always face the issues on working for a company despite worst conditions simply because one can't afford to loose the job. Trustlogics is a jobsite similar to other existing job website. It is not for Trustlogics to impose policies and salary, however they can include your desired salary in your profile or when applying for a job. Job offers are made at the end of an interview with consideration to ones's educational background, experience and other qualification. I think its a good option for jobseekers if they are able to rate a company, on blacklisting companies, I think this could be applied for those companies who are found guilty of breaking the law and abusing its employees. Trustlogics cannot just blacklist a company without good reason.

I agree with Roy.

It would be too much for us to expect TrustLogics to interfere with Labor cases as such.  Let us be reminded that TrustLogics is on a global scale and dealing with local labor laws or each country would be too much of a complexity.

Though, i agree that it would be great if somehow TrustLogics could beef up protection not only for the jobseekers but for the employers too, as such, the blacklisting of the employer might be an option here.

Yet, let us consider that most employer-employee issues are of a case to case basis.

The good thing is that TrustLogics, while an avenue for employment, is also a reputation building platform where the major players are both the jobseekers and the employers.  So should anyone of us ran into employment troubles, it is our rightful duty to inform the community and make the
proper review for a jobseeker or an employer .

That is right the artificial intelligence or the AI of tbe trust logic project can make the work more easier and faster because it is already programmed to its specific work.
The Artificial intelligence also of the trust logic can scan and filter the applicants on the position that they are most comfortable and also on the position that they were fit in based on their abilities.

The thing with artificial intelligence is that it is very handy for everyone because it can save a lot of time and manpower because it can finish a job in an instant that may take a normal person lots of time to finish. It is so easy, just put commands then you already have a worker that can do the job of hundreds of normal people.

I think the Artificial Intelligence for this project will be used to match job requirements to the existing pool for prospective applicants that will match the qualification for the said job requirement. In this way it will be more convenient for companies to find qualified applicants.

There are many uses of Artificial Intelligence to the Trustlogics platform and one of them are profile matching. There is an algorithm that will enable to match the qualifications of the applicant to a certain job opening. That way, recruitment process will be much faster and more efficient.

And going back to the actual topic, i am glad you guys understood how Artificial Intelligence can aid both jobseekers and recruiters through profile matching.

And with that stated, TrustLogics will actually refine the results and a more keen listing of jobseekers and job opportunites will be generated, lessening the possibility of employment disputes since the system already analyze the profiles and requirements and came up with the best possible matches and not a mere random selection of profiles.

I hope that the Artificial Intelligence of Trustlogics will be able to help job-seekers despite having very low qualification. With the fast matching of the job-seekers qualification, one can easily find a company that is right for you. Some who are looking for a job may not be a College graduate thus, they experience discrimination on the job hiring process. Some people have years of experience on their field despite not being a college graduate and can work better under pressure compared to those with higher degree.
langka1213

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:02:54 PM

I think so, because the trustlogic will become more useful as payment on their project too. So many jobseekers all over the world, and for sure they will prefer to apply online compare to go at the agency without sure result of what they applying for.

TrustLogic have their amazing and interesting platform that has a good offer to the all jobseekers, their platform's will serve as a bigger chance for employers or companies to be qualified and verified as a job applicants, in that way we able to match a job that would fit their qualifications.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:14:31 PM

I think so, because the trustlogic will become more useful as payment on their project too. So many jobseekers all over the world, and for sure they will prefer to apply online compare to go at the agency without sure result of what they applying for.

TrustLogic have their amazing and interesting platform that has a good offer to the all jobseekers, their platform's will serve as a bigger chance for employers or companies to be qualified and verified as a job applicants, in that way we able to match a job that would fit their qualifications.

Any update on how their ICO is doing? I hope that more investors do appreciate what Trustlogics is and what will be the contribution of Trustlogics in our community and the help they will be able to provide to job-seekers. One thing is for sure, with Trustlogics being Free for its users, more and more people will join the Trustlogics platform.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:21:54 PM

Any update on how their ICO is doing? I hope that more investors do appreciate what Trustlogics is and what will be the contribution of Trustlogics in our community and the help they will be able to provide to job-seekers. One thing is for sure, with Trustlogics being Free for its users, more and more people will join the Trustlogics platform.

I was also wondering how the ICO is going and like you, i was also hoping that more investors will pay attention to this project. Hopefully this will solve the problems for all those who seeks job and for those job applicants also. I can also see a great potential on this project and surely it will be successful. Hopefully the ICO will finished without any further hassle.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:31:11 PM

I was also wondering how the ICO is going and like you, i was also hoping that more investors will pay attention to this project. Hopefully this will solve the problems for all those who seeks job and for those job applicants also. I can also see a great potential on this project and surely it will be successful. Hopefully the ICO will finished without any further hassle.

There are many great discussion here in the forum and this is one of the most important information we need to know if Trustlogics is gaining the support of investors, crypto users and readers of this thread. What again is the soft-cap and hard-cap for this project?
langka1213

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:31:23 PM

in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

Recruiter and Jobseeker.

Trustlogics will surely contribute in making the hiring process faster. It will bridge the job-seekers and the employers with just your online application. Since the data are verified employers and job-seeker will save on the cost of information verification.
Since job-seeker and employer will verified only  through online application,how to prevent data loss of trustlogics ?

mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

Recruiter and Jobseeker.

Since job-seeker and employer will verified only  through online application,how to prevent data loss of trustlogics ?

trustlogics  will have  to prevent data loss because jobseeker we have individual value through in data privacy,this platform are ensure to any third party application to data platform ,which gain access to become complete, dependent on user defined permission in the current public beta release of platform.
-Basically jobseeker can replace their network user,into different group,which  profile of individual components are enable /disable for more recuiters,and recruiters will only see the data has been made visible for them to job seeker.

Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:30:33 PM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.

Yes, not only that but it will also be improving the quality of workers and employers. This will also reduce the costs or financial expenses in finding jobs amd finding workers. Imagine taking this problem off of the hiring and job seeking processes, this will literally make the world a better place!

that's right, but as per my own opinion the trust logic project platform will consider the place where a certain job seekers or applicants live,
if the trust logic's project platform will consider this feature i am sure that there will be a great help to the applicants.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

I think that would be a fair deal not only for trustlogic but also to the job employer and job applicant. Trustlogic can use it's own token in refunding, this is a sure way for trustlogic that the refunded token has a higher possibilities of being used again on it's platform , like maybe this job applicant can pay for the verifcation process of the person she could refer to trustlogic platform.

TrustLogic is making it easier for employees and the job seeker, for me that's good idea that the applicant will pay for their verification's but I suggest that it is nice to have an free of charge because no one wants to draw out a money, in that way it is much more satisfied  the applicant.

A small fee is not that big deal when it comes to validation. The reliability of your data is very important. Trustlogics requires fees to be able to compensate those validators which will do the task. It is okay for free but I don't think the system will be able to maintain itself if we do so.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

Did anyone try applying directly to a company? This is where you search a job opening and try to submit your resume personally and walk-in the company! You get to fill up application forms, get into interviews, get exams, another interview and at the end of the day you don't get hired then you try again to the next company beside the one you previously applied for. I kept seeing these scenarios when I was still employed in a corporate setting. When I was a fresh graduate I did experience this as well. Now, its different. With Trustlogics, you don't need to go out of your home to find a better job or get your dream job or career. With Trustlogics, QR code technology you can also send multiple application to companies you want to apply with just one scan. The best thing is, you can actually check the details or records of your prospective employer with Trustlogics validated data base, or simply request for a validation. All these and more will surely make applying for a job easier and convenient without compromising on quality and qualification of applicants and employers alike. I believe that Trustlogics will gain support from professionals, freelancers, companies, recruiters and will grow into a big business.

that's absolutely right, because one of the main reasons why the unemployed people remains unemployed
because of the high cost of the requirements in finding jobs but through the use or through the help of the trust logic project platform the project will help the job seekers to reduce the financial expenses needed in job searching.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: