Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
richyoung

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

I think they neeed to make it free of charge. if not no one will use it. if the platform is famous there will be a user as for the first phase I suggest that they need to make it free for all

As much as i would also like for TrustLogic to make the verifcation free , we should also understand that TrustLogic has a need to monetize in someway to sustain their platform.  But maybe, they could consider, asking the company to shoulder the verification process once the job applicant would be hired in that company.

That is a good suggestion, let the job applicant pay for the verification fee first then when the job applicant got matched and got absorb in the company, TrustLogic can ask the company to pay for the verification process of the job applicant, a year or two contract with the company and a minimal verification fee for the qualified job applicant is worth it. Then TrustLogic can refund the verification fee to the job applicant that got hired.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

I think they neeed to make it free of charge. if not no one will use it. if the platform is famous there will be a user as for the first phase I suggest that they need to make it free for all

As much as i would also like for TrustLogic to make the verifcation free , we should also understand that TrustLogic has a need to monetize in someway to sustain their platform.  But maybe, they could consider, asking the company to shoulder the verification process once the job applicant would be hired in that company.

That is a good suggestion, let the job applicant pay for the verification fee first then when the job applicant got matched and got absorb in the company, TrustLogic can ask the company to pay for the verification process of the job applicant, a year or two contract with the company and a minimal verification fee for the qualified job applicant is worth it. Then TrustLogic can refund the verification fee to the job applicant that got hired.

I think that would be a fair deal not only for trustlogic but also to the job employer and job applicant. Trustlogic can use it's own token in refunding, this is a sure way for trustlogic that the refunded token has a higher possibilities of being used again on it's platform , like maybe this job applicant can pay for the verifcation process of the person she could refer to trustlogic platform.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
And this makes this platform reliable to the recruiters.
Yes validating and verification will be a huge impact for the recruiter to find the right profile, they'll have also impact for the jobseeker once they marked as a trusted profile...  Thats why fair for both parties all the concerpt of trust logics and i can see is a win win solution for recruiter and jobseeker...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

As much as i would also like for TrustLogic to make the verifcation free , we should also understand that TrustLogic has a need to monetize in someway to sustain their platform.  But maybe, they could consider, asking the company to shoulder the verification process once the job applicant would be hired in that company.

That's exactly what's happening, the applicant will pay for a verification of their own data by the request of recruiter to gather real information about the jobseeker...  I think what you want to suggest is verify now and pay later,  that would be depends from the company, trust logics and ofcourse the blockchain...
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
Yes validating and verification will be a huge impact for the recruiter to find the right profile, they'll have also impact for the jobseeker once they marked as a trusted profile...  Thats why fair for both parties all the concerpt of trust logics and i can see is a win win solution for recruiter and jobseeker...

Agreed this kind of project will do very important role into blockchain space because of having useful platform which will help the big companies to find the talented persons through this system. I also think this will be next big thing.
joeljames23

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

Agreed this kind of project will do very important role into blockchain space because of having useful platform which will help the big companies to find the talented persons through this system. I also think this will be next big thing.
Yeah indeed the big thing in hiring industry are with the trust logics, i can't for the result of their ICO and what plans will they establish in the coming years or months... Luckily i have a job right now coz if im not i will definitely come to trust logics though we have many recruitment Industry in my country...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
they have the partnership to do that.
if anyone can be a validator i am sure that this project will be a mess!
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. TrustLogics partnered Validators and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.  if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.

okay, what will happen to those datas of the job applicants that would get hired? are you going to separate it from those datas that are not yet hired? and if ever the hired applicants wishes to apply again for another job in the future , would they still e able to use their previous datas?  

Maybe they can still use previous data but they required to update it for the recruiter will know about their current status, and now with the QR scan where you can update your status and send to many company you want as easy as abc... With the trust logics you hold your own data and your authorization needed in every steps of the hiring process...
Although trustlogics are the best revolution of blockchain technology today were data are very secure compared to other platform technology , but I think we also some by disadvantage  to this case, because  users can no longer freely share their information between different platforms, due to is very complicated,in other words data hoarding is now are the norm,to additional identity, so that theft will be raise.

Why do we have to share our information to different platforms when we can find all the jobs that we need through Trustlogics? And besides with the existing platforms, sharing of information still not possible unless you made it to be seen publicly which can be prone to identity theft.
I agree with you, trust logics is here to help us and protect from identity theft... Unlike to other platform they will send your resume and data to diffrent companies even without your permission and it's like they are the boss of your own identity and reputation with trust logics this will not be happen to us and many applicant anymore...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.

Yes it will be more convenient to apply for a job using Trustlogics platform. I believe that Trustlogics will be expanding globally. I would like to ask if Trustlogics do have prospective partners in the South-East Asian Countries.
Yes they planning to explore all over asia as a plan, for sure they're focus in country they'll need their service the most and south east asia is one of them... Because some of rich country have their own recruitment process and not having employment problem because  most them have higher educational background..
scarleth06

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

Education Qualification
DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT of records

Previous Employment
certificate of employment

Skill certificates
certificates?

Drug history
medical records or medical certificate

Criminal records
government certificate or police certificate

In our country aside from diploma we have vocational course or skill based courses. Authorized school will issue certificate based on what course or skill you have learned and it means you also passed the exam. It is similar to short courses.
It is hard to get a full time work if you are graduated in vocational course. In my country, there is a contractualization among people who are working in a skilled industry. After of contract, labourers become unemployed due to the difficulty of finding a new company that they will apply. Many people suffers a lot just to find a job and I think, trustlogics will break the suffering of the workers because someday, searching of a job is not a big deal in a laborer.
Yeah! The competition getting close everyday and it is hard for the workers who have a limited time of work. Contractualization burdens the workers a lot and the amount that we get from 6 months of working is not enough to gain savings and investment. In short, we are just working to support our necessities and not with our future.
For skilled workers, we need trustlogics because even our contracts gone, we can assure that finding of job will become more efficient than usual. Someday, we will see the importance of this project if we cannot find a job just because of unlimited requirements.
In trustlogics, we will not fear of our tomorrow. Contractualization is usual, in my own side. It has something to do to give others opportunity to have a job but the worst thing here is that, how about the workers who reached the end of contracts.
I think it is good if trustlogics will also push to have a regular job for all people aside from being a hiring industry. Am I right?
The end of contracts will define as a result of employees works while in the company and this maybe the reason or caused to finish his/her contract or they just reached the original contract given by the company and didn't give an extension contract... Well i think trust logics has nothing to do with this kind of situation because the employee took his own step and works when he was still in the company...
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

I’m looking forward for this project to be implemented in my country since recruitment is one of the major problem in my country. They are making recruitment a business there.
Look at the picture, that is usual scenario when there is a job hiring. There are always filtration to the employees specially to those who are more familiar to the checker and interviewer. Yes, I know that applying for a job is really difficult and I called it as a survival of the fittest but look what happens to the jobseekers when they fail, they are just losing their time and effort from nothing.
Its hard to find a job specially if the luck is unyours.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

It's a great  help for jobseekers is provided with trustlogic services, due to the faster hiring process especially if you are qualified applicant you will not spend too much money or tired going to a different company. you are saving more of your time, which you can spend on other things or with your family because of trustlogics platform.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

Although I really love this project and believe in its success, I really am just curious as to what this project has that the other similar projects out there doesn't? I mean, it is great and all but what can make people want this project more than te others out there with similar concepts? Just a bit curious coz I really wanna see this project succeed.
I think some perks that this project has which gives it a edge over others is that its way to solve the inefficiencies of hiring and finding a job. Its ways of implementing blockchain technology, encryption, and freedom of the users really stand out 'cause it a platform made to cater to its users. All of these perks helps a person find a suitable job or a recruiter find a suitable employee with the advantage that identity is still kept safe.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

I am also in favor of you, or they can get the payment after the jobseekers being hired at the company, or it can be salary deduction because not all jobseekers has an income to pay on the fee, i guess they have other way for the jobseekers to pay the said amount.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?

kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.
That is true, every time we find a job every day we release a considerable amount of money for the transportation fee for the company we want to go. You will eat because of the huge number of applicants you will take some time to wait. It's okay to pay a small amount or fee if you're sure you'll have a good job.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.

Yup, it is like being spoonfed but in a right way, you know what I mean? Lol. But seriously though, this project really is a big success loading bit by bit and is nearing completion every day. I see only a bright future for this project and a lot of lives being helped and changed. The developers that thought of this project are truly amazing.

through the use of these very useful information the job seekers will no longer have their doubt and these applicants can now fully trust their information and data to the trust logic project platform.
this is very amazing, i cant wait to witness the launch of the trust logic project platform

More and more people will try this kind of platform where they can fully utilize and find your job according to your skill and experience. The information that you'll input on their database will be saved on their network so once you update it, it will be automatically updated and verified immediately on all their database.

I agree with you. The project really helps in finding a job that is applicable to your professional background and skills. The data stored in their database will always be updated and once you requested for validation of your data, validators will immediately evaluate it and validate the authenticity of the data and documents submitted to the platform.
Well this is very nice if a jobseekers can immediately updated their information when they request on the validators, but the question is, is it have an additional fees again when they request to make some changes on their information?
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

TrustLogics is one of the promising ICO in 2018. In fact, I do not see this just only for investment but it will help the community as well. If this project will successfully launch, a lot of possibility that the TLT token will increase in the future. Just wait for the moment till the prototype launch then we can see how it will rapidly grow up.

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:33:24 PM

If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

Education Qualification
DIPLOMA and TRANSCRIPT of records

Previous Employment
certificate of employment

Skill certificates
certificates?

Drug history
medical records or medical certificate

Criminal records
government certificate or police certificate

In our country aside from diploma we have vocational course or skill based courses. Authorized school will issue certificate based on what course or skill you have learned and it means you also passed the exam. It is similar to short courses.
It is hard to get a full time work if you are graduated in vocational course. In my country, there is a contractualization among people who are working in a skilled industry. After of contract, labourers become unemployed due to the difficulty of finding a new company that they will apply. Many people suffers a lot just to find a job and I think, trustlogics will break the suffering of the workers because someday, searching of a job is not a big deal in a laborer.
Yeah! The competition getting close everyday and it is hard for the workers who have a limited time of work. Contractualization burdens the workers a lot and the amount that we get from 6 months of working is not enough to gain savings and investment. In short, we are just working to support our necessities and not with our future.
For skilled workers, we need trustlogics because even our contracts gone, we can assure that finding of job will become more efficient than usual. Someday, we will see the importance of this project if we cannot find a job just because of unlimited requirements.
In trustlogics, we will not fear of our tomorrow. Contractualization is usual, in my own side. It has something to do to give others opportunity to have a job but the worst thing here is that, how about the workers who reached the end of contracts.
I think it is good if trustlogics will also push to have a regular job for all people aside from being a hiring industry. Am I right?
The end of contracts will define as a result of employees works while in the company and this maybe the reason or caused to finish his/her contract or they just reached the original contract given by the company and didn't give an extension contract... Well i think trust logics has nothing to do with this kind of situation because the employee took his own step and works when he was still in the company...
I agree that we don't need a good contract record or certificate to apply another job. We have platform that will revolutionize the concept of logistics business and Professional secured data. As the platform goes live then probably we can see a good feature about this project.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: