Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:37:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
instantskeleton

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:41:56 AM

maybe this guy would be interested in being a vendor, Site is looking good

http://www.reddit.com/r/Earthcoin/comments/1yus8w/would_there_be_any_interest_in_an_earthcoin/
m3ta-schatten

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:43:09 AM

EAC upwards! Smiley

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

EAC upwards! Smiley

And down.  Angry
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 02:21:16 PM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

eac.charityminingpools.com

We need your help to grow! Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
centurion76

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:44:26 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Earthcoin/comments/1yus8w/would_there_be_any_interest_in_an_earthcoin/

Thanks instantskeleton. I contacted him and invited him to become a vendor on Earthazaar.com.

@takako88, Thanks for asking. Smiley   eUBH5rAuCTknj9dfN9veYHfsTJoU6jgfbC 

---> https://earthazaar.com <---      ---> https://darkbids.com <---     ---> http://bitlows.com <---
gsrcrxsi

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:17:16 PM

---a lot of words----

basically you're saying "all of the premine went to bounties and faucets, etc, blah blah blah"

ok, thats all fine and good. but you fail to comment on the obvious.

WHY SEND ALL COINS TO A NEW ADDRESS EACH TRANSACTION??

that makes no sense. your point would be more valid if all of the bounties and faucets, etc were all paid from the same address, and you would see multiple withdraws from that address for each item paid. why complicate the transaction history? its obvious the road is intentionally being forked multiple times to try to conceal the trail. sure maybe someone just wants to move all the coins to new address sometimes. thats reasonable. but EVERY TRANSACTION?? no.
CoinGirl

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 04:22:55 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 04:48:00 PM by CoinGirl

bitscraper.pw now accept Earthcoin as payment method.
Yo can now buy your own floor with EAC.

http://www.bitscraper.pw/p/blog-page.html

1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:34:51 PM

---a lot of words----

basically you're saying "all of the premine went to bounties and faucets, etc, blah blah blah"

that makes no sense. your point would be more valid if all of the bounties and faucets, etc were all paid from the same address, and you would see multiple withdraws from that address for each item paid. why complicate the transaction history? its obvious the road is intentionally being forked multiple times to try to conceal the trail. sure maybe someone just wants to move all the coins to new address sometimes. thats reasonable. but EVERY TRANSACTION?? no.

The premine issue I can live with. It is too bad and I tend to ignore the issue and want to look ahead. What can we do instead of letting it all go to waste. A farmer feels bad when his land gets flushed, ravaged or anything but that won't stop him from trying to revive what is left. What I am more worried about is, what happened to the farmer...

Here is an example of what can happen:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=349198.msg5298655#msg5298655
WesandEAC

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:20:27 PM

Hey fellas, after being cussed out and told I was the devil this is refreshing to see some team work.  I have worked in many businesses and have never seen a phenomenon that generally brings out the best in people - USUALLY.  For gamblers it does not really apply.

I have said this time and again.  A deflationary currency by nature is very unappealing as 80% of its growth curve is spent declining hehe.  However these are the times where the community spreads out, content is created for that inevitable moment.

Something I am hoping  to see is some foresight from some miners who have huge amounts of assets.  For example to make 100,000,000 coins more valuable you have to find worthwhile projects to put 50,000,000 of them to use such that the remaining 50,000,000 are worth more than the original 100,000,000.  Common sense.  But I am not sure if it is that common of sense amoungst our players.  As well finding worthy projects to create value is a difficult task in the same instance.  We have been scammed more than you can imagine.  Kind of funny haha.

Anyway 10 million more coins have been added to an asset pool with which I have direction.  When looking for projects to promote I look more at the person and their abilities than the concept itself.  This is a long road that requires belief with no guarantee of reward!  Not the most attractive of scenarios but with positive beliefs, anything can happen.
1Kb

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:51:42 PM

Hey fellas, after being cussed out and told I was the devil this is refreshing to see some team work.  I have worked in many businesses and have never seen a phenomenon that generally brings out the best in people - USUALLY.  For gamblers it does not really apply.

I have said this time and again.  A deflationary currency by nature is very unappealing as 80% of its growth curve is spent declining hehe.  However these are the times where the community spreads out, content is created for that inevitable moment.

Something I am hoping  to see is some foresight from some miners who have huge amounts of assets.  For example to make 100,000,000 coins more valuable you have to find worthwhile projects to put 50,000,000 of them to use such that the remaining 50,000,000 are worth more than the original 100,000,000.  Common sense.  But I am not sure if it is that common of sense amoungst our players.  As well finding worthy projects to create value is a difficult task in the same instance.  We have been scammed more than you can imagine.  Kind of funny haha.

Anyway 10 million more coins have been added to an asset pool with which I have direction.  When looking for projects to promote I look more at the person and their abilities than the concept itself.  This is a long road that requires belief with no guarantee of reward!  Not the most attractive of scenarios but with positive beliefs, anything can happen.

What exactly are you trying to say here?
cloudminers

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 05:56:05 PM

Fresh New EarthCoin Mining Pool

We are a new EarthCoin mining pool, and we are seeking miners who want to join us.

Signup at http://eac.cloudminers.net

Cloudminers - Mining Pools - http://cloudminers.net
gsrcrxsi

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:19:07 PM

Hey fellas, after being cussed out and told I was the devil this is refreshing to see some team work.  I have worked in many businesses and have never seen a phenomenon that generally brings out the best in people - USUALLY.  For gamblers it does not really apply.

I have said this time and again.  A deflationary currency by nature is very unappealing as 80% of its growth curve is spent declining hehe.  However these are the times where the community spreads out, content is created for that inevitable moment.

Something I am hoping  to see is some foresight from some miners who have huge amounts of assets.  For example to make 100,000,000 coins more valuable you have to find worthwhile projects to put 50,000,000 of them to use such that the remaining 50,000,000 are worth more than the original 100,000,000.  Common sense.  But I am not sure if it is that common of sense amoungst our players.  As well finding worthy projects to create value is a difficult task in the same instance.  We have been scammed more than you can imagine.  Kind of funny haha.

Anyway 10 million more coins have been added to an asset pool with which I have direction.  When looking for projects to promote I look more at the person and their abilities than the concept itself.  This is a long road that requires belief with no guarantee of reward!  Not the most attractive of scenarios but with positive beliefs, anything can happen.

typical corporate circle jerk and use of buzzwords. sounds good, means nothing. there's literally no meat there. basically he's saying "do something to make your coins worth more, then they will be worth more" with no clues or ideas on what exactly that "something" is.

reading that is like listening to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
Mikellev

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:20:35 PM

Helping your mining since day 1. Flawless.

eac.poolerino.com

0% fee - nothing less.
quorum

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:36:41 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 06:47:54 PM by quorum

Hey fellas, after being cussed out and told I was the devil this is refreshing to see some team work.  I have worked in many businesses and have never seen a phenomenon that generally brings out the best in people - USUALLY.  For gamblers it does not really apply.

I have said this time and again.  A deflationary currency by nature is very unappealing as 80% of its growth curve is spent declining hehe.  However these are the times where the community spreads out, content is created for that inevitable moment.

Something I am hoping  to see is some foresight from some miners who have huge amounts of assets.  For example to make 100,000,000 coins more valuable you have to find worthwhile projects to put 50,000,000 of them to use such that the remaining 50,000,000 are worth more than the original 100,000,000.  Common sense.  But I am not sure if it is that common of sense amoungst our players.  As well finding worthy projects to create value is a difficult task in the same instance.  We have been scammed more than you can imagine.  Kind of funny haha.

Anyway 10 million more coins have been added to an asset pool with which I have direction.  When looking for projects to promote I look more at the person and their abilities than the concept itself.  This is a long road that requires belief with no guarantee of reward!  Not the most attractive of scenarios but with positive beliefs, anything can happen.

typical corporate circle jerk and use of buzzwords. sounds good, means nothing. there's literally no meat there. basically he's saying "do something to make your coins worth more, then they will be worth more" with no clues or ideas on what exactly that "something" is.

Agreed. And just to clarify the issue even more; Mr. Wes asked me to send him a PM a few days ago, so I send him a PM with my email address. I have not seen any response from him. Whatever excuse he has for this now, I dont even care anymore. My patience and trust with both him and Norb are gone. CryptoZark seems like a really good guy though. If this project ever succeeds it will mostly be due to the hard work of many others, not these talkers.
cryptozark

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:58:41 PM

---a lot of words----

Someone posted to this particular thread already, but I'll make it easy for you ;-)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380010.0 (Title:  Earthcoin giveaway thread, get 20000 EACs to up to 500000 EACs! (Closed)

BTW, can't believe I missed that.  *shakes fist*

Also, after working with the devs for a little, I believe the overall strategy was to make it so that no one person was in charge of the entire premine.  That means if one of the original devs went rogue, they couldn't run off the entire premine.   Again, look at what happened with Pandacoin in the last few days and see what happens when the premine goes to one person.  They can DUMP THE WHOLE THING.  That meant that there were several pots.  When some sort of campaign was started (such as funding giveaway/promotions, faucets, bounties, etc) then people would have to pull from the individual pots that they controlled and pool into bigger pot that was designated for the next round of bounties or giveaways or whatever.

I know that when I was bountied, I only received it from one address, but the other devs had conversations leading up to it saying they were putting X-amount into the bounty pool and I was paid from that pool.

Maybe the others can chime in here, but I believe that's the way the finances work.

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
gsrcrxsi

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:01:07 PM

---a lot of words----

Someone posted to this particular thread already, but I'll make it easy for you ;-)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380010.0 (Title:  Earthcoin giveaway thread, get 20000 EACs to up to 500000 EACs! (Closed)

BTW, can't believe I missed that.  *shakes fist*

Also, after working with the devs for a little, I believe the overall strategy was to make it so that no one person was in charge of the entire premine.  That means if one of the original devs went rogue, they couldn't run off the entire premine.   Again, look at what happened with Pandacoin in the last few days and see what happens when the premine goes to one person.  They can DUMP THE WHOLE THING.  That meant that there were several pots.  When some sort of campaign was started (such as funding giveaway/promotions, faucets, bounties, etc) then people would have to pull from the individual pots that they controlled and pool into bigger pot that was designated for the next round of bounties or giveaways or whatever.

I know that when I was bountied, I only received it from one address, but the other devs had conversations leading up to it saying they were putting X-amount into the bounty pool and I was paid from that pool.

Maybe the others can chime in here, but I believe that's the way the finances work.

that didnt explain the need to create a new address to send the "remainder" to after every single transaction. after every transaction the old address was emptied and abandoned. this is thousands of transactions.

your post said nothing on this subject. just the same as before "it was used for bounties, giveaways, etc"
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:24:34 PM

5x is around the corner and no one is left to care but multipools, who will have the price at 10 satoshi by tomorrow night.

There are people known to actively be destroying EAC, most of them Doge fans. Goodnight, EAC.

Cryptos are so full of quality scammers they will destroy themselves and get themselves banned almost globally. No one wants to deal with this shit.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:30:52 PM

<snip>

<snip>
that didnt explain the need to create a new address to send the "remainder" to after every single transaction. after every transaction the old address was emptied and abandoned. this is thousands of transactions.

Stop beating a dead horse and do some research.
This is known as "change address" and is part of the anonymous design of Bitcoin.

When you send a transaction the remaining amount i.e. change gets sent to another address. Someone can correct me but the Windows Wallet creates 100 address by default in your wallet. (i.e. you can backup your wallet.dat and do 99 transactions and still have the relevant keys to your coins).

^ I am with STUPID!
takako88

Activity: 84

http://xumcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:40:22 PM

Thanks instantskeleton. I contacted him and invited him to become a vendor on Earthazaar.com.

@takako88, Thanks for asking. Smiley   eUBH5rAuCTknj9dfN9veYHfsTJoU6jgfbC  

@centurion76
I have send 10k EAC for you,keep moving.  Smiley

gsrcrxsi

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:13:09 AM

<snip>

<snip>

Stop beating a dead horse and do some research.
This is known as "change address" and is part of the anonymous design of Bitcoin.

When you send a transaction the remaining amount i.e. change gets sent to another address. Someone can correct me but the Windows Wallet creates 100 address by default in your wallet. (i.e. you can backup your wallet.dat and do 99 transactions and still have the relevant keys to your coins).

Lol no. That's not how it works. Nice try.
Pages: « 1 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 [453] 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: