Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:52:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3790 3791 3792 3793 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 3826 3827 3828 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 3836 3837 3838 3839 [3840] 3841 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722498 times)
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:27:22 AM

I was listening the Daily Dose of DRK http://drkmedium.com/dailydose/01-19-2015/

Thanks for sharing the news on ISG 3D Printing accepting DRK Darkcoin! (0:45)

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:36:54 AM

1. If you haven't updated within 48hrs you should get kicked off the network / stop getting paid. Provide the service or go away... Smiley
2. It would be great if mixing was ON, always, with fully mixed wallets continuing to act as mixing liquidity providers.

Completely Agree With This. Orphans from non updated pools too.
It should encourage people to update not vice versa.
Since darkcoin is all about privacy mixing should be always ON. There is other wallet (darkcoil I believe) for those who don't like privacy

I disagree....

Bitcoin 101 - A Free Market for Transparency (The Bitcoin Revolution)

Anonymity is great. And Bitcoin Darkcoin provides anonymous payments better than anything we've seen online. But what few realize is that Bitcoin also does transparency, and it does transparency better than anything we've ever seen in human history. This transparency is the focus of this first video looking at bitcoin as a revolution. Because bitcoin is the first ever tool (in human history) that can provide provable transparency, we could finally see transparency explode via the free market (competitive edges given to those who disclose). This one simple change seems innocuous but it could have major repercussions.

Intro:

When people talk about bitcoin, they talk about a revolution. The trouble is, many people can't even figure out what the revolution is. Is it really a revolution to have lower fees on credit cards and remittances? While these are big changes, they are hardly revolutionary. This series begins to look at the bigger picture, the jaw dropping changes that bitcoin could provide. And no future may be stranger or more earth shattering than the inherent capabilities of bitcoin to provide a free market for transparency. And this isn't transparency like we are used to, this is the possibility of absolute financial transparency. Not only would it eliminate the need for the IRS, but it stands to erase corruption and improve government. Amazing stuff. Hope you enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC4j-V585Ug

I really like this guy's style.  He would make a great teacher, maybe he is a teacher?  Unfortunately, he has rose colored glasses in my opinion.   But that's ok, the problem comes when he says "if you don't have anything to hide" as if privacy is only needed if you have something nefarious to hide. 

Camosoul put it best when he said that Privacy is the natural state of things."  Even people who put out TMI on facebook withhold what they perceive as private.  We all wear masks.  I don't agree with his original assessment that George Orwell was wrong, that people, it turns out, don't want privacy.  Just because people put out TMI on facebook, doesn't mean they aren't holding back what they think is in fact private.  People are in control of what they put out on facebook, they choose what the world sees.  Or they choose not to use facebook at all.  I personally find it very upsetting when family post pictures on facebook and then mark me on the picture with my name and everything.  That's a rude invasion of privacy in my book, but they always do it. 

But the day we can get the US government to implement a transparent crypto currency.... well, it is just not going to happen any time soon.  Not without a real revolution, the kind with guns and lots of blood.  We're in for a major fight here.  Still he is expanding people's ideas of what might be possible and certainly the threat might make governments behave a little better??  Who knows?  LOL.  It's still a very simplistic view of the world that he is offering up Smiley

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:39:49 AM

Dang, when did BTS become worth >$24 billion? With only 2.5 billion total supply, that means each coin is now worth > $9.60. I guess I'm doing better than I thought; I have 25,000 or something. That's like 1,125 BTC. Nice!

Oops !

Precision attack. Just as well I wasn't trading  Wink

Hehe. This made me curious, so I went and actually looked. I really have 44,775, which equates to 2,018 BTC. Cheesy.

Also, happy 1 year, DRK.

Can you lend me 18 BTC? Got to buy some cat and dog food, lets face it you can afford it now.

Haha Tongue

coins101, you are now on the list. If BTS reaches $24 billion market cap, I'll send you 18 BTC. Write it down (hopefully BTC isn't worth $50,000 at that point, otherwise we'll have to use a some prorated system).
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:40:13 AM

Sigh....We have not seen over 0.007 since 16th November last year.....

I wonder when we will finally break free and attain our true value
strix

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:31:00 AM

+1 Yes, very good indeed!!!

Je le hibou, suis ↄash; because while the days are evil good must hurry, lest evil parading as an agent of light restrict its activity.
XnUjqiYV5mvXAWrWUbGFmitPvmWSthxhBi
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:32:13 AM

Alas, what is our true value?  LOL.

Note: 686 views on the Bitcoin Rush show.  Even if everyone doesn't like it, at least we've gotten a lot of people to look and they have been informed Wink 

Finally, I'm wondering if enforcement is off again for the upgrade because one of my nodes is overdue for payment by a while, and the other node has gotten more than it should have.  Both seem to be functioning well, on the right block and running the latest version?

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:41:05 AM

yes, very nice support there Smiley

eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:49:47 AM

Alas, what is our true value?  LOL.

Note: 686 views on the Bitcoin Rush show.  Even if everyone doesn't like it, at least we've gotten a lot of people to look and they have been informed Wink 

Finally, I'm wondering if enforcement is off again for the upgrade because one of my nodes is overdue for payment by a while, and the other node has gotten more than it should have.  Both seem to be functioning well, on the right block and running the latest version?

Enforcement is off while the network updates to v11. As soon as we have 80%, it'll turn back on.

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:50:28 AM

Same here, have not been paid for 5days.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
strix

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:55:15 AM

2. It would be great if mixing was ON, always, with fully mixed wallets continuing to act as mixing liquidity providers.

+1

I realise that it's early days and that multiple design options have to be tried out, but to an end user (regular Joe coin holder) "number of rounds" is meaningless. How am I supposed to know what the difference between, say, 4 rounds and 16 is ?

There should be 2 settings:

[1] - Privacy (I don't want my transactions visible in the public domain)

[2] - Obscurity (I don't want the NSA ever to find me and my life depends on it)

Further, IMO, setting [1] should be the default for ALL WALLETS. i.e. level playing field. If you're in Darkcoin, then everything's private, the whole damn lot, otherwise why would you be here.

The reason I suggest that is, imagine if your bank offered you a "transparent" option on your account where your transactions were visible in the public domain. You'd tell them to take a run and jump. It's unheard of in regular banking for financial activities to be anything other than private ALL THE TIME.

If someone buys into Darkcoin, then it should be assumed that they want financial privacy and not leave banana skins lying around for them. It's just a statistical fact that some people will not realise they had to "mix their coins" before sending them, then you've suddenly got angry holders complaining what a crap system this is.

P.S. IMO you also shouldn't be allowed to send coins unless they are mixed at least to the "privacy" level. (I suppose exceptions could be made for testing etc, but it should be something like....you need to go to command like mode/debugger and enable it, then it gets disabled immediately on quitting the wallet).

+1 yet again... and no, I am not Toknormal's sock puppet. Roll Eyes

Je le hibou, suis ↄash; because while the days are evil good must hurry, lest evil parading as an agent of light restrict its activity.
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:00:40 AM

when is the next MN payment adjustment !???
any ideas
tx
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:15:31 AM

Version 11.0.9 has been released!

Change Log:

11.0.8 / 11.0.9:

- Version bump: Masternodes / Darksend users please update!
- Removed non-denomational inputs, this vastly improves the anonymity provided by the system by removing any traceable element into the mixing of coins (UdjinM6)
- Sessions now have randomized maximum amounts, also improving the anonymity
- corrected getblocktemplate coinbasevalue output, causing some mining issues
- "--litemode" added, which allows the client to run without Darksend, Masternodes or InstantX but still be compatible with the network (for slower computers or if you're not using any of that technology)
- MacOSX is now fixed and supported (flare and UdjinM6)

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/0-11-0-darkcoin-core-release.3601/

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
strix

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:25:16 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 04:36:55 AM by strix

I get the gist of it Cheesy  Thanks Toknormal Wink

DRK mentioned in a question on Martin Armstrongs Blog:

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/01/19/the-one-world-currency-cryptocurrencies/

FYI Martin Armstrong is a God in the technical econo-analysis world. He created an amazing econometric model at Princeton Economics, so amazing, precise and accurate that the CIA wanted it but he wouldn't hand it over so they threw him in prison. He sent out updates to his model from prison during the 2008 financial crisis and was still totally accurate and was released a couple years ago and started that website.
IMO, for those of us deep in the investment world, this is an awesome bit of attention.
JL

At least one person is sharing my excitement Cheesy
Too bad Martin did not actually endorse DRK...

If he's as good as you all say, then this quote worries me:

"I find it hard to believe that government will allow private currency in any fashion. They lose taxes and profit. Seigniorage has always been the privilege of the lord since 600BC. I remain skeptical about government accepting private currencies based solely upon history. Governments will turn against them most likely after 2015.75 when they become really desperate for cash."

it sounds like governments will be able to stop it, I don't think they can though.  I wonder what he really thinks is going to actually happen when the governments turn against cryptos?
You beat me to the quote Tante--and yes I think you should be scared. 3rd rule of warfare--Never underestimate the enemy. When looked at from this perspective, DRK's chance of long-term survival, as it stands is 0,  Shocked and anyone who does not see this is indeed underestimatiing the enemy. I am counting on Evan and the Dev. team to up the odds by changing the "as it stands." Undecided

Every coin of DRK which I manage to aquire is testament to the fact that I think Evan and the Devs have a chance of success. But consider the implications of the following article: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/world/asia/nsa-tapped-into-north-korean-networks-before-sony-attack-officials-say.html. While the battle lines are not exactly the same, there is much overlap. Basically we are betting that the DRK devs are working on a par with the top national security agencies in the world. This may sound bleak, and it is--but it is not hopless. Evan's recent hint that the masternode network needs to be living on top-of-the-line secure hardware, shows me that he at least has an inkling of what he is up agains.

My suggestion on DCT that the foundation invest in large ins. policies has been pooh-hooed, but it is not fearmongering, It is a stealy-eyed evaluation of what is to come... or have none of you followed the Snowden Saga? Huh

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:34:05 AM

Version 11.0.9 has been released!

Change Log:

11.0.8 / 11.0.9:

- Version bump: Masternodes / Darksend users please update!
- Removed non-denomational inputs, this vastly improves the anonymity provided by the system by removing any traceable element into the mixing of coins (UdjinM6)
- Sessions now have randomized maximum amounts, also improving the anonymity
- corrected getblocktemplate coinbasevalue output, causing some mining issues
- "--litemode" added, which allows the client to run without Darksend, Masternodes or InstantX but still be compatible with the network (for slower computers or if you're not using any of that technology)
- MacOSX is now fixed and supported (flare and UdjinM6)

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/0-11-0-darkcoin-core-release.3601/

Getting this on local start (remote daemon started fine, MN IP is listed as :1):
Code:
not capable masternode: Unknown. Check debug.log for more information.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:39:32 AM

Both mine came up fine...try closing the GUI and try again.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:43:30 AM

What's up with this guy?  running multiple nodes from single IPs and getting paid.

Code:
179.43.128.132:9999	Closed (29m49s)	Unknown	XmT7pfvAw67aWMMSGZCMjLaiA3UxpiLEfh[1][2]	1,006.301	1w1d1h30m1s	17m24s	 Switzerland	Active (100%)
179.43.128.132:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XnRnKehncRuaQ8wwHMydWQrzd4pZSaJhhG[1][2] 1,005.600 1w1d1h30m1s 17m24s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.132:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XewSN83P9PFZUBHfotKw9HoJk6zWHoVLUg[1][2] 1,004.201 1w1d1h30m1s 17m24s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.135:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XshRSEcXq3XgXHrTpr4fqCwRu44MyHhsWu[1][2] 1,007.451 4d9h17m25s 30m34s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.135:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown Xf4AQPwv6zR8uJ96Q15fgfaxJ1KmnwKTUb[1][2] 1,005.255 4d9h17m25s 30m34s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.135:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XkMsWjEZoGByCsfMybwuTwRkCzZZ13cqx9[1][2] 1,003.851 4d9h17m25s 30m34s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.137:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XatKBR9K9cnaXKsv2T548TtVdpzK8S3aEs[1][2] 1,004.250 4d9h16m24s 29m15s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.137:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XkDnES9gqHruR8rySQJVyRHCtQPmDJJ9Ye[1][2] 1,001.751 4d9h16m24s 29m15s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.137:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XvPcS3cPd2no3TLAZFw9NzQg79L4EhL8No[1][2] 1,001.752 4d9h16m24s 29m15s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.139:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XnaRRKHDuTXiAwRJPJCdunRQUEZU4gESDa[1][2] 1,003.852 4d9h22m37s 31m17s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.139:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XrwF6UB9baV4aoefjHeuPgkDZoCt8yHEnY[1][2] 1,006.652 4d9h22m37s 31m17s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.139:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown Xt3eaJ8FoNdcrw4HE4AiqDd65Bwh4Xjjed[1][2] 1,001.752 4d9h22m37s 31m17s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.141:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XjLBp3tmH8TytKCA1Hbq89NFWTiTPbVpAr[1][2] 1,001.751 1w1d1h19m50s 30m34s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.141:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown Xuwm7gFx1oAGP9yVbpwMvxWixrcPETLiBx[1][2] 1,008.601 1w1d1h19m50s 30m34s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.141:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XehR2YcKQXAdCziD1NrBwspniFeZYTYMq7[1][2] 1,004.589 1w1d1h19m50s 30m34s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.142:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XeEpKZW76N5ARxFUCZrMyomcVMvB8zUX1V[1][2] 1,004.853 1w1d1h13m47s 30m36s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.142:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown Xixwpa2NyuiAEFMG1PSGqaevqBZhwJhv6C[1][2] 1,003.505 1w1d1h13m47s 30m36s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.251:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XjW1KnvoU8LBuWthvtX7ChFcqBFVsEAW4i[1][2] 1,003.851 4d9h19m53s 18m25s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.251:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XmPyHe7gaNgqZasGSgN7Fr3qU3yDfLuJPs[1][2] 1,000.000 4d9h19m53s 18m25s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.251:9999 Closed (29m49s) Unknown XsJ3T7rVcheyLKorAVRCCRgeGU4CNmTKTu[1][2] 1,007.202 4d9h19m53s 18m25s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.252:9999 Closed (29m50s) Unknown XoasPkdSCNVwRAAe58j1CpjSAF8PidEfNS[1][2] 1,004.550 4d9h15m49s 21m6s Switzerland Active (100%)
179.43.128.252:9999 Closed (29m50s) Unknown XvjfSvhVv8Z5C6aDwNEoYHxZWovgMbk1eF[1][2] 1,001.750 4d9h15m49s 21m6s Switzerland Active (100%)

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:44:41 AM

You beat me to the quote Tante--and yes I think you should be scared. 3rd rule of warfare--Never underestimate the enemy. When looked at from this perspective, DRK's chance of long-term survival, as it stands is 0,  Shocked and anyone who does not see this is indeed underestimatiing the enemy. I am counting on Evan and the Dev. team to up the odds by changing the "as it stands." Undecided

Every coin of DRK which I manage to aquire is testament to the fact that I think Evan and the Devs have a chance of success. But consider the implications of the following article: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/19/world/asia/nsa-tapped-into-north-korean-networks-before-sony-attack-officials-say.html. While the battle lines are not exactly the same, there is much overlap. Basically we are betting that the DRK devs are working on a par with the top national security agencies in the world. This may sound bleak, and it is--but it is not hopless. Evan's recent hint that the masternode network needs to be living on top-of-the-line secure hardware, shows me that he at least has an inkling of what he is up agains.

My suggestion on DCT that the foundation invest in large ins. policies has been pooh-hooed, but it is not fearmongering, It is a stealy-eyed evaluation of what is to come... or have none of you followed the Snowden Saga? Huh

What I take as positive from this discussion is that it's now visceral: we are the enemy of our adversarial government(s) only because we want our rights, like privacy, our "unalienable rights to be free". Herein the struggle will take place, in the human consciousness - are Googles, Apples and Facebooks of this world, helped by the industrial-spying-military-complex they helped grow - going to take away our humanness or not depends only on us.

"Without a global revolution in the sphere of human consciousness, nothing will change for the better in the sphere of our being as humans, and the catastrophe toward which this world is headed -- be it ecological, social, demographic, or a general breakdown of civilization -- will be unavoidable."

Václav Havel, Czech President
Addressing the U.S. Congress in February 1990.

Very appropriately, the change of human consciousness does not seem to be coming from dewy-eyed oming and other mantras, but from the cyberspace (damn, does anyone uses that term anymore) and the lunatic fringes, fringes that are so beautifully displayed in the development of this community. I made my choice - I want my Darkcoin investment to grow in the future, but my investment is primarily my statement. If they mange to shut us all up (unlikely) and we end up "loving the Big Brother" and all my fiat would be gone with the alt-currencies demise, at least I will have made a statement: I choose Darkcoin because I want to be free.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:45:10 AM

Did not work.
2015-01-20 04:40:49 CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to 'IP:9999'

2015-01-20 04:40:49 CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list

2015-01-20 04:40:49 CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Could not find suitable coins!

2015-01-20 04:40:49 CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - Error: masternode is not in a running status

2015-01-20 04:40:49 CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Error on Ping: masternode is not in a running statusdseep - Asking source node for missing entry CTxIn(COutPoint

jiggytom
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:50:38 AM

Did not work.
2015-01-20 04:40:49 CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Checking inbound connection to 'IP:9999'

2015-01-20 04:40:49 CActiveMasternode::GetMasterNodeVin - Could not locate specified vin from possible list

2015-01-20 04:40:49 CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Could not find suitable coins!

2015-01-20 04:40:49 CActiveMasternode::Dseep() - Error: masternode is not in a running status

2015-01-20 04:40:49 CActiveMasternode::ManageStatus() - Error on Ping: masternode is not in a running statusdseep - Asking source node for missing entry CTxIn(COutPoint

were you on v8 or v7 before?  If your node shows with a :1, you may already be okay.  In my case, it went from v7 and mine didn't show up as :1 so I had to start from the local clients. Check back in an hour or two to see if you are still on the list..if so, I think you are fine.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:52:49 AM

Did not work.

were you on v8 or v7 before?  If your node shows with a :1, you may already be okay.  In my case, it went from v7 and mine didn't show up as :1 so I had to start from the local clients. Check back in an hour or two to see if you are still on the list..if so, I think you are fine.

Moved from v7 to v9. Well I'll check later if the MN is still on the list.

Pages: « 1 ... 3790 3791 3792 3793 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 3826 3827 3828 3829 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 3835 3836 3837 3838 3839 [3840] 3841 3842 3843 3844 3845 3846 3847 3848 3849 3850 3851 3852 3853 3854 3855 3856 3857 3858 3859 3860 3861 3862 3863 3864 3865 3866 3867 3868 3869 3870 3871 3872 3873 3874 3875 3876 3877 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: