Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 [2452] 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722552 times)
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:57:30 AM

I ran out of patience when my paycheck depended on idiots for 18 years... Glad there are those who can still NOT punch people for being noobs.

Well, you can't know everything... Everyone is a n00b at something...

Did you donate those 97 DRK?
No
Camo did 3x9 Smiley
Guys 130drks to go and we will call coinz3x Cheesy

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:00:19 AM

The trolls are back, which means Drk is important.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:01:18 AM

I ran out of patience when my paycheck depended on idiots for 18 years... Glad there are those who can still NOT punch people for being noobs.

Did you donate those 97 DRK?
No
Camo did 3x9 Smiley
Guys 130drks to go and we will call coinz3x Cheesy

I missed that... Sending some more then, we are so close!

Outstanding CoinzCoinzCoinz!

Fuck me this is a good community... I like the night shift in here as well, it's peaceful... The Trolls are asleep, most of them anyway...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:08:08 AM

One click Masternode updates!  Grin

(Well OK you have to type some shit into the boxes but I'll make it so those details can just be loaded from a textfile, except the password obviously. Less shit to type if you use ssh key files.)

I have also learned how to do multiple MN updates simultaneously but wrestling with GUI layout is horribly time consuming.

Does this exist for MAC ??
Tx
(without the redhead please, i am more into blonds)
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:08:54 AM

Donate to the Kristov Atlas Darkcoin Code Review!!!

The great Kristov Atlas is currently working with Evan to be the first to professionally audit the Darksend+ code.
Keep the donations coming to support Kristov's valuable time to audit the Darksend+ code!!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/2aw4wy/donations_for_darksend_code_review/
Donations: XqHt831rFj5tr4PVjqEcJmh6VKvHP62QiM
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?XqHt831rFj5tr4PVjqEcJmh6VKvHP62QiM.htm

A BIG thank you to all who have donated already Cheesy

#####Current Balance: 429.4 DRK #####

Coinzcoinzcoinz has most generously offered that once Kristov's address contains 700 DRK or higher, he will send the remaining DRK to complete the 1000 DRK (meaning up to 300 DRK).

NOW GET DONATING

Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:18:12 AM

The great Kristov Atlas is currently working with Evan to be the first to professionally audit the Darksend+ code.
Keep the donations coming to support Kristov's valuable time to audit the Darksend+ code!!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DRKCoin/comments/2aw4wy/donations_for_darksend_code_review/
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/address.dws?XqHt831rFj5tr4PVjqEcJmh6VKvHP62QiM.htm

#####Current Balance: 575.97 DRK #####

Coinzcoinzcoinz has most generously offered that once Kristov's address contains 700 DRK or higher, he will send the remaining DRK to complete the 1000 DRK (meaning up to 300 DRK).

NOW GET DONATING

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:31:24 AM

darkcoin.io is a crap website. obviously by newbies
Do better and sell it to us. We'll pay you in the shitcoin of your choice.

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:33:36 AM

you are on fire these days !
what is going on, the trolls got to you or what
chill chill chill ....>>>
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:33:49 AM

Absolutely. That's why I just keep it to myself at this point in my life... Most noobs are just lazy... If someone is clearly in need of genuine I help up tot eh point that they start gettign attached to the fact welfare and let them go. They either step up or keep demanding more be handed to them...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:37:05 AM

You should see me in real life... I have zero tolerance for assholes. Most people have to get riled up to bring the pain, it's just my natural state of mind. I'm always ready to dish out consequences to those who deserve it. I never, ever let douchebaggery slide. There will always be consequences. No one gets away with it.

The last one tried to pick a fight with one of my girls and I convinced him to punch himself in the face as an apology. It was hilarious. "I'll give you the choice, you can do it or I can do it. I'm kinda mad at you so..."

I AM THE CONSEQUENCE.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:41:02 AM

You should see me in real life... I have zero tolerance for assholes. Most people have to get riled up to bring the pain, it's just my natural state of mind. I'm always ready to dish out consequences to those who deserve it.

The last one tried to pick a fight with one of my girls and I convinced him to punch himself in the face as an apology. It was hilarious. "I'll give you the choice, you can do it or I can do it. I'm kinda mad at you so..."

I AM THE CONSEQUENCE.

That quote has made my day.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 03:45:13 AM

herpderp
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome The Duffinator is.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:45:48 AM

[/quote]
[/quote]
You should see me in real life... I have zero tolerance for assholes. Most people have to get riled up to bring the pain, it's just my natural state of mind. I'm always ready to dish out consequences to those who deserve it. I never, ever let douchebaggery slide. There will always be consequences. No one gets away with it.

I AM THE CONSEQUENCE.
[/quote]

Hahaaaaaa
ok then Mr. Consequence
i better try then to stay on your good side i guess !
do not get a heart attack over this here
I punish these a..holes with happiness and ignore buttons !
.....>
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 04:19:45 AM

I've managed to not say this for a long time, but, NEEDS MOAR BEWBS.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:37:06 AM

#####Current Balance: 575.97 DRK #####

NOW GET DONATING

Sent some, thanks Coinzcoinzcoinz if you do that.

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:55:39 AM

This is SOOO Cool !!

Latest "Beyond Bitcoin" podcast, Darkcoin was mentioned far above any other coin, including BTC or LTC. Bas explains about NXT's development plans

This episode Bas Wisselink, an NXT community organiser joins me again to discuss what's going on in the next ecosystem. From a little grand theft crypto to a new altcoin adapter for the next asset exchange, there is a ton of interesting stuff going on and Bas is always great value.

Thanks to Csus for the tune

Multigateway: multigateway.com/

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/beyond-bitcoin-11-the-nxt-economy
Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:59:23 AM

This is SOOO Cool !!

Latest "Beyond Bitcoin" podcast, Darkcoin was mentioned far above any other coin, including BTC or LTC. Bas explains about NXT's development plans

This episode Bas Wisselink, an NXT community organiser joins me again to discuss what's going on in the next ecosystem. From a little grand theft crypto to a new altcoin adapter for the next asset exchange, there is a ton of interesting stuff going on and Bas is always great value.

Thanks to Csus for the tune

Multigateway: multigateway.com/

http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/beyond-bitcoin-11-the-nxt-economy

Thanks for the heads up. Would be cool to hear Evan on there in the coming months.

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:13:44 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 06:40:38 AM by camosoul

I've been contacted by someone who had an interesting problem, and shows a potential danger of shitcoin cloning that I've never before seen discussed.

BTCS address generated. BTC sent from BTC wallet to BTCS address. BTC accepts this address into the blockchain because BTCS is so heavily cloned that it uses the same schema. Nobody has the privkey associated with the address that now exists in the BTC blockchain.

It should be possible to export the BTCS privkey from the BTCS wallet and then import it into the BTC wallet, and poof, access to the lost coins. But, is the party who possesses that BTCS privkey willing? Will they just import it to their own wallet and say "Too bad, so sad!" Or worse, pretend it didn't work and keep it... I guess I can just monitor that address forever to see if it moves...

What potential scam quality would exist for pretending this scenario? Could something like this happen with DRK and an X11 shitcoin? Seems it could happen with any coin for which the proof schema is cloned.

Can Masternodes mitigate this by means of their hybridized proofing mechanism? Or if masternodes are cloned by the shitclone, too, would that also make it moot? Is there a way to make a dynamic proof in the hybridized proof system that would negate this even if the exact same schema is shitcloned? If so, that would be another really big win for masternodes/DRK/The Duffinator as this goofed TX would just fall out of the memory pool, or never be accepted to begin with, instead of the clusterfuck described above. Something temporally pseudo-randomized, or hashed against current block height to achieve same but disproving inter-blockchain stupidity since hash won't match...

At any rate, it shows just how little effort was put into BTCs (and ever clone since) proof method... It prevents false negatives, but not false positives.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:38:19 AM

I've been contacted by someone who had an interesting problem, and shows a potential danger of shitcoin cloning that I've never before seen discussed.

BTCS address generated. BTC sent from BTC wallet to BTCS address. BTC accepts this address into the blockchain because BTCS is so heavily cloned that it uses the same schema. Nobody has the privkey associated with the address that now exists in the BTC blockchain.

It should be possible to export the BTCS privkey from the BTCS wallet and then import it into the BTC wallet, and poof, access to the lost coins. But, is the party who possesses that BTCS privkey willing? Will they just import it to their own wallet and say "Too bad, so sad!" Or worse, pretend it didn't work and keep it... I guess I can just monitor that address forever to see if it moves...

What potential scam quality would exist for pretending this scenario? Could something like this happen with DRK and an X11 shitcoin? Seems it could happen with any coin for which the proof schema is cloned.

Can Masternodes mitigate this by means of their hybridized proofing mechanism? Or if masternodes are cloned by the shitclone, too, would that also make it moot? Is there a way to make a dynamic proof in the hybridized proof system that would negate this even if the exact same schema is shitcloned? If so, that would be another really big win for masternodes/DRK/The Duffinator as this goofed TX would just fall out of the memory pool, or never be accepted to begin with, instead of the clusterfuck described above. Something temporally pseudo-randomized, or hashed against current block height to achieve same but disproving inter-blockchain stupidity since hash won't match...

At any rate, it shows just how little effort was put into BTCs proof method... It prevents false negatives, but not false positives.
Merkleroot will be different, so private key will be different. The coins are gone.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:40:27 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 07:24:27 AM by camosoul

At any rate, it shows just how little effort was put into BTCs proof method... It prevents false negatives, but not false positives.
Merkleroot will be different, so private key will be different. The coins are gone.
I'm not so sure... I'd like to see it. Since the address is deriven from the privkey, it might not matter if BTC is sloppy enough, and it might be... the privkey may be different, but that doesn't mean it won't function as proof according tot he client... I can make several GPG privkeys that can decode the same pubkey-encoded message...

If this is a loss, and it may well be, there seems to be an obligation on the part of shitclones that is being shirked, and shows even Satoshi made no effort... This could be a "wait for the memory pool to give it back" instead of a "your coins are lost, sucks to be you."

UPDATE:

MintPal says they get this problem all the time and that exporting the privkey from BTCS wallet and importing it to the BTC wallet DOES WORK.

We'll see what the person who lost his coins says. Mintpal says they won't proceed using me as a middle-man, which is 100% understandable. I'll have to wait until I hear back from the affected party.

This is a real eye opener...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Pages: « 1 ... 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 2437 2438 2439 2440 2441 2442 2443 2444 2445 2446 2447 2448 2449 2450 2451 [2452] 2453 2454 2455 2456 2457 2458 2459 2460 2461 2462 2463 2464 2465 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 2487 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: