Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6878 times)
Phil419She

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
We cant relly blame on the bounty hunters, because there have lots of coins that have note recovered until the coins are dead. Image the regret if you could have earned something but turned out nothing because you wait. But for me holding is still the best way, not only help the project, but the holder himself.

gapthecap11

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:06:25 AM

I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own hard labor and have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
We cannot blame bounty hunters who sell their coins or tokens when coin or token are available on the market, you must understand that bounty hunter allocations are usually only 3% or less and with 3% of the total allocation it will not affect with the price.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:20:06 AM

If we continue hold our tokens some bounty hunters and investors will also dumped their tokens so no one knows what will the possibility will happen if you earn or not.
Azzam Khalif

Activity: 252

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:21:02 AM

Hopefully there are many bounty hunter who will read this. because the subject token bounty is very important for the bounty hunter. However, not everyone has the same thoughts. certainly later there will also be who do not follow this way.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
cryptomine99
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:22:25 AM

I think, not all bounty hunters are dumper. I suggest that ico pay for bounty hunters not with 100% tokens, my idea is to pay a bounty hunter with 50% tokens and 50% Eth / Btc. that way makes the token price more stable when on the exchange.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
montaza

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

Honestly I also sell my coins that i got from the bounty after it is listed in an exchange, I had experience many times that I'm late in selling my coins and  becomes dead coin after the dev and most of the hunters dump in a lower price.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

It has been the custom of most bounty hunters to sell the coin they receive after a successful project. Some hunters too try to hodl and I think that is the best option they can take.

bitok_1979

Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

Those coins that hunters receive can not affect the market their number is negligible so there is no need to blame the hunters

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

I think it is good to give some advise to the bounty hunters to make their tokens grow more but to blame them about the value of the coins in the market because they sell the tokens they earn is not good idea. Maybe they have a good reason to sell the tokens they receive that's why they sell it to pay something like bills or emergency needs of their family.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

As the Bounty Hunter, they had to work hard to promote their projects. And when the bounty hunter has gotten token surely they'll soon be looking for information about where the token will be listed on the Exchange. And I think you have to be patient and keep hold of your coins. Better you sell when the price of a token is already very high.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

I do not think holding would be a good option. It depends on how ICO projects are set up. There are some very high salaries for bounty hunters, but management and ideas are not good. Why do we have to hold a project without potential? I think we should adapt to different situations to get better results.
gezhid008

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

I agree with you. Don't sell the COINS as soon as they come to market, no matter the price.

It would be better for everyone if the bounty hunter could stop any dumping tokens.
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

If the project is good and the team is working on it, the hunter will retain the coin for 90% in some time.
And the bounty pool for hunters is 1-3%, and out of these percent hardly half can immediately sell the earned tokens.
Really such a small percentage will be strongly shaken by a confident project
kjn311

Activity: 319
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

Such and I don't expect will happen. People will only do what benefits them. So most likely this scheme of profit will last a very long time. It is working at least because the probability that the coins will fall in value is very high and therefore all sell all at once
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:58:42 AM

Personally I try to hodl the tokens if the campaign has been good and they have treated me well as a bounty hunter, I don't ask for anything special, just that if any problem arises they can help me solve them, they also have to be honest in the ICO, this gives me enough confidence to continue doing hodl.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

Your writing is great and deep and i believe that more or less of us have the same sympathy with your writing. The bounty hunter who despite falling into any situation. They will always bear all the losses. But we also have to pay tribute to bounty hunters because they have a stable job like this. It's all for our community.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

Thank you for advising us, however I still believe in my predictions and my way of doing things, I keep on going and doing, my way of earning more money and I believe I will get better luck Future

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Don't you have any advice to the bounty campaign managers and the promoters? If you are so concerned about the dumping, you are free to pay them in ETH or BTC (after all, the bounty campaign expenses are rarely more than 1% or 2% of the entire ICO revenue).
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

I definitely agree, nice suggestion, but as some said we can only give advice but we cannot impose what they need to do. It is still on their own opinion and decision. And it will depend on holders situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: