Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:28:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
giga19

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:20:36 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
I strongly agree with this one. I also believe that Investors are really careful nowadays especially they are investing millions in one project.  They have their advisers which give them go signal after the ICO was verified to be true and reliable. I hope that many investors will really give their trust to ARIZN project.
I strongly urge everyone to invest here in ARIZN it's a crowdfunding platform and give us multiple profit at the same time. THey have smart contracts along the way. It's base on South Africa with alot of partnership along the way.
Really? It can also give a multiple profit at the same time? How? Did i just forget or did i.miss to read nor understand that part.  It got me interestwd to read again their white paper.  I just focus  and what sink into.my mind is the opportunity of the crowdfunding here in the Arizn project.
You know? What made me feel secure here is what I saw in their whitepaper. They said that the Arizn started 2011 and it been funding and helping several organizations already, so it means they’ve already started long since the project was founded, it is a less suspicion in my part.
That's good to know. Maybe,they just decided to.promote it on a bigger scale now.  They know how useful.it is and how beneficial it.is and they like to help.a lot of people especially in cryptocurrency world that is why they did a re launch. I.hope i.am.making sense.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

The main problem about crowdfunding is when a particular project get the amount money they need to build and develop the project they didn't manage the money right. Ending they almost loss so much of money and didn't pays up other fees for building. Hope that this project focuses also on managing the fund rather budget right.
I think you have pointed it out but maybe this project is not actually the same as what you think its because as we all know they have a good roadmap, and now has reached soft cap, this project is very good no wonder many people interested in joining this project.

That is the reason why this project is supported by many people. They want transparency on what is happening on the fund that is supposed to go to the project. The transparency feature of the platform can help the backer or investor see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
You are correct! Blockchain Technology feature about transparency is the key. Anything can be traced and the fund that will be used can be monitored with all the expenses done to the projects that were being proposed thru ARIZN platform.
That was nice thought there. Arizn platform concept are brilliant. I have read that they already strated this project since 2011? And i guess now they are expanding my doing some more.promotion or revisions maybe on their project..Well, for me, it is a very useful and helpful project for those who needs funds. Arizn is here to help them materialize their businesses.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

this is agreeable, the project is new to the eye of people, this will create a big impact in this kind of business. a new and intriguing project like this is worth supporting.

There are other crowdfunding portals out there that are already existing, however as ARZIN present its project, I believe that this will change the way we think about crowdfunding. The investor or backer will always get something as proof of his support for the project. This is great since most crowdfunding project are related to technological development and there are risk involve on them as well. ARIZN will make it more transparent for all to see what is happening on the crowd funded project.
Well, for the best part of the project arizn, there are many project supporters, so it is no wonder that it is achieving the early success of good crowdfunding, so it is believed that many of its investors will be able to expand the world of the project further nang arizn.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

For the developer and moderator of Arizn as well as the people here in this thread, please report all spammer here who posted only a shitty thing and one liner. It does not contribute goodness for the project. Arizn is a good project, it will revive the crowdfunding platform and I wish that their reputation will sustain till the end. Invest and support, please help this project to success. I hope that every supporter here will understand me.

You right man, I stand on this. If you were posting on this thread make it more knowledgeable that contributes such of ideas and concept not only praises on the project, how they will improve if we didn’t judge the right and wrongs of this project. Make a sense of post, some of here was posting trash. Must judge this equally and fair.
I agree with the both of you, you both have a point. lets make this thread more knowledgeable for other people so that they could gain more information on how the project works.
and as for arizn lets help them on spreading their platform lets help arizn improve and be known in the whole platform.
batch2016

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

Thank for info that a good news for us.
This project is taking too far. 9 countries to start on is not a joke, some project cannot accommodate and apply their project even in their own country. 11,000 potential backer is a good stats to start up this project in good tension. You guys will succeed in this potential set up. Keep up the good work.
It is a good start to have 9 countries and package to be ready in market, it is not actually a joke because they are very promising to their project and they have 11,000 potential backer which means they have so many supporters. Soon this project will become more successful and gain more investors in the future.
Speaking of 11 potenial backer of arizn it also means that this project will also trusted to growing industry platform at blockchain technology it was also unique crownfunding platform and powered by smart contract to create tokenised,so that there is no other great platform compared to the project of arizn today.

I am not saying I don`t agree with you but there some project that is actually the same as what Arizn right now. Well, the difference is the idea and concept of this project is very unique, they are also trusted it`s because this projects runs on Etherium blockchain and has 11 potential backers and also taking 9 countries to be started.
It's really true that the project is very different from that so it's no wonder that the success that it can achieve in that I really believe in the ability to develop a project, because the idea and concept of the project is so different that so many trusting it, so the Etherium blockchain backer encouraged so many other countries to get started on this project.
kingboo

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.
I understand your concern but this Arizn project has a big potential and really very helpful to a lot of people who are into startup businesses. I hope they just not let it go into waste by scamming other people. This one is too good to go into waste for.selfish reasons.
We will see since nobody depends, nobody explains and nobody brings news and uodates on the progress and development of their project, it is still doubtful for me. Let us what will be the outcome.
this project has huge potential in succeeding and looks promising.this could help many ideas turn into reality.
i hope they release some updates about their project many people on this thread are waiting for their updates.
its hard to trust companies thats not making any communication for their project.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

I joined at your bounty campaign though I am not familiar with the Campaign Manager but I think he has a good reputation in this forum. He has 8 positive trusts which I think the basis of a good and reliable person. Hope that you will manage well this project because arizn is a promising project. Therefore, its up to the marketing side to give their effort on spreading their platform.
I Viewed his/her profile seems legit to me.. I hope he/she can attract more projects in the future. The project he/she handling looks very promising to me. Kudos to the team of Arizn you made a good choice of choosing this bounty manager.
Well it is more important for having a positive trust so that users can be reliable and interested on joining their campaign and also to support this project. It`s good to hear that the campaign manager in this project got supporters already. Keep it up!

yes, positive trust is important, because people will surely check if the project's bounty manager is worthy to trust and also if he or she is reliable not like other bounty manager that has lot of promises but will scam you in the end. and if the project's bounty manager is both trustworthy and reliable, people will be convinced to join  in this project.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

I can see no one from the team in this thread attending people’s queries and posting updates, i just hope the team are not ghost just like most of the scam ICOs out there. Its not easy to trust ICOs nowadays, sometimes your would spot the difference between the legit and the fake. Sometimes the fakes are acting too good to convince investors they are legit.
I understand your concern but this Arizn project has a big potential and really very helpful to a lot of people who are into startup businesses. I hope they just not let it go into waste by scamming other people. This one is too good to go into waste for.selfish reasons.
We will see since nobody depends, nobody explains and nobody brings news and uodates on the progress and development of their project, it is still doubtful for me. Let us what will be the outcome.
this project has huge potential in succeeding and looks promising.this could help many ideas turn into reality.
i hope they release some updates about their project many people on this thread are waiting for their updates.
its hard to trust companies thats not making any communication for their project.

There is no point for them in scamming people. First the problem they presented are true and the solution they offer is really great. Those who are looking for a source of funding for their project will need not conduct their own ICO. They can choose ARIZN crowdfunding portal instead. With this the cost on raising fund and advertising will be lowered and what ARIZN offers is a safe, transparent and effective method on raising fund for your project. I think they have partnered with a company to manage their campaign so they will be the one to answer our questions here.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:20:30 PM

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
Absolutely  this project arizn will  become successful for sure because 2M Dollars can be sold already ? what amazing ,project because it was a big sign for succeed ,Arizn will have already  big fun of passive investor to spread this project around the globe so that ,it would be great project ,

2million dollars is a lot of money and im thinking if they already sell 2million dollars worth of token why they still need to have ICO project like this!? Im just curious because they can already establish Arizn with such a plenty of money, just asking guys!?
Its a lot of money indeed but Arizn is need more than that as we see this project is huge, still need the support of many contributor for arizn to get going... Investors are always welcome to participate in arizn as of now...

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reache that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!
I believe investors are not stupid. They’ve probably seen a potential in this project that made them support their ICO. Niwadays, investors are vigilant since there’s a lot of fake ICOs out there and sometimes you cannot really determine which one is real and which one is fake.
Yes, I believe so that investors have seen Arizn's potential as a better and trusted crowdfunding platform that is why they have supported it. And for an investor to support a project, I believe, they have first did their job on checking the project's authenticity and its potential advantage for them.
Recently a rating from arizn platform is came out and they get as high as 4.3 percent out 5.0, one reason why investors need  to invest with them... This rating is rare for new ICO project, definitely a perfect time to take part of this project and invest more with Arizn...

With a successful private sale getting 2 Million dollars as funding it is expected to have a high ICO rating as well. Personally I have not heard so much about other project raising 2 Million dollars prior to its ICO. With this we can say that this project has a good backer and it will continuously receiving support from users.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:38:21 AM

Smart contract in etherium blockchain is one of the main features of Arizn. That would be great! Automation of transactions, safety, and precision are main advantages of this contract. Howeve, smart contract has these disadvatages: transaction time and cost. Hoping that disadvantages will be resolve in few months.

I agree with you, smart contract have advantages and shortcomings. But, this shortcomings with how our technology accelerates, will soon be resolve. I think great developers are working on it now. Knowing that smart contracts will be the future of contract transaction.

I agree with you ahiarobert. With the coming of lots of transactions using smart contracts cause traffic in the process and this is the cause of the delay or lengthy processing time. The etherium block team is aware of this and they are currently on the process of solving this problem.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:55:42 AM

hey, i've got a question.. i opened your ann thread on bitcointalk and alerted a lot of people to your sig campaign and project. they're asking me if we have any news regarding the collected funds so far? i know softcap has been reached, but can you provide any more info on collected funds or not?

Hello riouspro! You can checkout this site for the update of the activities and fund sale of Arizn

ico.arizn.network

There are good information available that might answer your queries. There is also a forum speceific for Arizn. Hope this will help.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:01:03 AM

this is agreeable, the project is new to the eye of people, this will create a big impact in this kind of business. a new and intriguing project like this is worth supporting.

There are other crowdfunding portals out there that are already existing, however as ARZIN present its project, I believe that this will change the way we think about crowdfunding. The investor or backer will always get something as proof of his support for the project. This is great since most crowdfunding project are related to technological development and there are risk involve on them as well. ARIZN will make it more transparent for all to see what is happening on the crowd funded project.

If the investors has  believed in the company, The higher the valuation you will
receive when you raise capital.  If you have a believable, actionable strategic plan that shows significant growth,
investors will be excited. The important thing to keep in mind is that your plan should be both ambitious and reasonable.

If you go in the business like investment, Be mentally prepared for a long and winding road paved with rejection. 
There will be countless economic, legal, and emotional hurdles that you will have
to overcome to get the best result for your business.

I agree since the investment is a very risky thing and it serves as to be your first step in earning in an ICO or some project, be prepared dont invest more than you can afford, dont drag both feet in the grave always look for alternative, spread your earnings.
Indeed! Think about what will happen if you invest more than you can actually afford, it will surely drag you down because you don`t have enough knowledge on how to deal and encountered your big lost.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:32:50 AM

I'm in the process of reading your whitepaper and it is very interesting. While I'm reading your presentation I have read on some articles rather sites that you gain so much dollar on private sales that was very interesting in such a new project. Starting project with a good statistics on sales and trust was good. Keep up the good work.
Their whitepaper is pretty interesting, they talked so much on the transparency of the projects. I'm only hoping that this project will run trough this year as soon as possible, lol. Your project is well designed guys, good job.

What do you expect on Whitepaper?
A page that will make fun of the people?
This project is serious about this from $0.05 to $0.5 value of their tokens before the year ends.
I am asking more about the security of the project...
That`s what other project proposed all about making fun of other people which they have get benefits if the project will become successful, but I think this project of Arizn which is very unique and if you are asking about the security of this project the Smart contract in etherium blockchain is one of the main features of Arizn.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

For the developer and moderator of Arizn as well as the people here in this thread, please report all spammer here who posted only a shitty thing and one liner. It does not contribute goodness for the project. Arizn is a good project, it will revive the crowdfunding platform and I wish that their reputation will sustain till the end. Invest and support, please help this project to success. I hope that every supporter here will understand me.

You right man, I stand on this. If you were posting on this thread make it more knowledgeable that contributes such of ideas and concept not only praises on the project, how they will improve if we didn’t judge the right and wrongs of this project. Make a sense of post, some of here was posting trash. Must judge this equally and fair.
I agree with the both of you, you both have a point. lets make this thread more knowledgeable for other people so that they could gain more information on how the project works.
and as for arizn lets help them on spreading their platform lets help arizn improve and be known in the whole platform.
This is what I'm talking about before but I don't have the guts to tell here. Good thing to know that you tell it here dude. Many of the people here in the thread really don't help in contributing idea, they just telling praises on the project but didn't radically judging and questioning the project. How they will be able to improve if we didn't tell what was wrong and not?
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:02:08 AM

This is what I'm talking about before but I don't have the guts to tell here. Good thing to know that you tell it here dude. Many of the people here in the thread really don't help in contributing idea, they just telling praises on the project but didn't radically judging and questioning the project. How they will be able to improve if we didn't tell what was wrong and not?
All threads are so likely like this, they only praising the project and didn't seeing the whole project. I guess they only overview the project then it is enough, lol. You guys must be fair, judging such a project is not bad it actually help to improve the project by making a feedback on the project.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:04:40 AM

If the investors has  believed in the company, The higher the valuation you will
receive when you raise capital.  If you have a believable, actionable strategic plan that shows significant growth,
investors will be excited. The important thing to keep in mind is that your plan should be both ambitious and reasonable.

If you go in the business like investment, Be mentally prepared for a long and winding road paved with rejection. 
There will be countless economic, legal, and emotional hurdles that you will have

Each investor can determine an appropriate mix of investment opportunities.
But you need to spend the appropriate amount of time and effort in finding,
studying and deciding on the opportunities that match your objectives.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:21:39 AM

Each investor can determine an appropriate mix of investment opportunities.
But you need to spend the appropriate amount of time and effort in finding,
studying and deciding on the opportunities that match your objectives.
Investors seeking capital gains are likely not those who need a fixed,
ongoing source of investment returns from their portfolio, but rather those who seek
the possibility of longer-term growth.

Tipaklong

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

Just want to ask why investors always want to invest with any project when the pre-sale is already finished!? That is something i don't really understand, now arizn platform is giving 40 percent bonus with their tokens why they didn't make investment now for them to have more profits in the future!?

Actually there are many people now who invested in the pre-sale.
Some who dont invest yet are not aware with the project.
this is why they have marketing to reach people all over the world.
Yobaboy

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:43:14 AM

ICO Arizn – PreICO 40% Bonus Arizn uses blockchain technology and rank based community governance to create a thriving social investment hub.$3,510,340.00 Raised

ICO crowd sale will be next all it will last till September 26.
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

It's a good way to put crypto into real world assets, like equity in a business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: