Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

Hoping this to run was a talking a real lie. I don't really know how this project will run in the industry since crowdfunding is very common in the market of crypto. Hope that impossible things will be possible on this project. Work hard for gold guys. This is only my opinion, no hate.

There are many crowdfunding platform in the blockchain technology as what you said. Well i think this is different from what you said, though i don't know any one of it but this project is surely make a big change in the world of crypto and i believe in the good future of this as i observe on the supporters comments here.
Sometimes research and being active to the project makes us familiar of all the things about it, and if we do it we will know all the updates and features of them so we can help others by sharing the information we know...
Its good to search personally to know what is good and bad about any project, so when we write a quote or comments about them we sure that only the real and true story  we're shared to others...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.

I don’t believe that easily since I have Trust Issues on a crowdfunding project like this.
To see is to believe as always. This is my opinion, change my opinion and I am open. No hate.
Well, they don't actually force you to believe their project, but as what you can see they are doing their best to become trusted as a Crowdfunding project and for me, lets give them a chance to prove to us that they are really deserving to be trusted.

Well,, you have a great point in terms of trusting crowdfunding,becuase The project Arizn are very young age, so that is not desrve to judging you at negative way ,,instead you think the positive way that Arizn platform are unique to other project  out there in the field of crowdfunding before,,
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

Investing means to use your 'money to make more money'
Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Maybe if you want to put up business base on Arizn Crowdfunding platform then you can create a brand name that you want for your own business. I believe if ever Arizn will succeed it will become a model to other digital crowdfunding platform. It will really attract young investors to invest in this field of business. Really Amazing!
I agree with you, Arizn gives opportunity to the developers that cannot first afford a fund to supply its project, the purpose of arizn is to make a project possible by the use of crowd funding. It is really attract investors to invest in this platform.

Financial security income will determine how long and precise an investment is with Arizn I think it will be possible, a crowdfunding system that will view the vision of the investors and developers can give the potential improvement on a project, surely many investors will try this out.

Crowdfunding is a good choice for the developers and young investors who wants a secure and profitable funds in the future, because it is for the long term period, which means it can be used in future purposes, many will do this because of the reputation that the Arizn have.
Any investment is better than none, but you need to choose carefully. Generally, the higher
a return offered by an investment, the greater the risk of losing your money.
Arizn Crowdfunding is not a scammer, investing in their company is trusted and legit, you better choose wisely.

"Rich week scheme"

This is the most attractive investment scheme which fooled thousands of people. A wise investor always look for a risk. In fact, it is already obvious to determine whether an investment is a scam or not. Real project does not give a huge profit to the investors and they won't give their promises in just a couple of weeks. We need to identify which crowdfunding must be supported so that our capital will not go to the wallet of scammers.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

Investing in Arizn Crowdfunding ensures present and future long-term financial security.
The money generated from your investments can provide financial security and income.

Correct since it crowdfunding industry has potenially succeed because many young investor now are very open -minded to invest like this Arizn project  this is the new revolution crowdfunding industry that investor can have a great profit from them.

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Investing is a good way to obtains one’s goal. This project deserves and worth of and investment.
I will probably invest on this kind of future top grossing project. Good project idea, all in package.
As what I have seen in their project they have a potential which in the future we can actually use, but not all believe into this its because mostly kind of this project is a scam.

In the field of  any bussiness scam are very popular issue ,,even at traditional way,so that if you want to invest at any project ,make sure that you must also a reasearch in your own ways,because you must also responsable to your decision, if you make mistake,but if you like to start at the business of crowdfunding try to invest  at Arizn.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Maybe if you want to put up business base on Arizn Crowdfunding platform then you can create a brand name that you want for your own business. I believe if ever Arizn will succeed it will become a model to other digital crowdfunding platform. It will really attract young investors to invest in this field of business. Really Amazing!
I agree with you, Arizn gives opportunity to the developers that cannot first afford a fund to supply its project, the purpose of arizn is to make a project possible by the use of crowd funding. It is really attract investors to invest in this platform.

Financial security income will determine how long and precise an investment is with Arizn I think it will be possible, a crowdfunding system that will view the vision of the investors and developers can give the potential improvement on a project, surely many investors will try this out.

Crowdfunding is a good choice for the developers and young investors who wants a secure and profitable funds in the future, because it is for the long term period, which means it can be used in future purposes, many will do this because of the reputation that the Arizn have.
Any investment is better than none, but you need to choose carefully. Generally, the higher
Arizn Crowdfunding is not a scammer, investing in their company is trusted and legit, you better choose wisely.

"Rich week scheme"

This is the most attractive investment scheme which fooled thousands of people. A wise investor always look for a risk. In fact, it is already obvious to determine whether an investment is a scam or not. Real project does not give a huge profit to the investors and they won't give their promises in just a couple of weeks. We need to identify which crowdfunding must be supported so that our capital will not go to the wallet of scammers.
I believe in you! Most of the people are fooled by ponzi scheme or HYIP. There are many schemes that spread out through the world and if you aren't updated what going on to the society, you will easily scam. We cannot avoid to loss a capital in investment but we must learn how to select a project. Atleast, we have 50% chance to gain to our investment.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

A Crowdfunding platform that provides the service of token creation and management would merge the best of two worlds.The tokens will be liquid as soon as a stock exchange will list them.Blockchain will help increasing transparency, trust and reducing costs for all the parties involved.
Well, that will only be with Arizn because that is what they promise in this project but not in all blockchained business is liquidity and transparency found, some are just stagnant and as good as nothing. But with other projects that are based in blockchain like Arizn that promise this advantages, maybe, let us see in the end if they are able to keep this promise with the platform.
Yes, Arizn bravely declared accountability, liquidity and transparency on their crowdfunding platform project
to show their commitment that other project as this can't or shy away from. A good indication that they truly
want to show that Arizn is worth investing for.

Of course yes! Project always have commitment to their community. They will say it so that the investors will ensure their capital is at the good hands. Every project has promises and their promises are meant to be broken. But arizn is different because they don't leave us glamorous words but they work harder day by day.

alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:48:54 PM

A Crowdfunding platform that provides the service of token creation and management would merge the best of two worlds.The tokens will be liquid as soon as a stock exchange will list them.Blockchain will help increasing transparency, trust and reducing costs for all the parties involved.
Well, that will only be with Arizn because that is what they promise in this project but not in all blockchained business is liquidity and transparency found, some are just stagnant and as good as nothing. But with other projects that are based in blockchain like Arizn that promise this advantages, maybe, let us see in the end if they are able to keep this promise with the platform.
Yes, Arizn bravely declared accountability, liquidity and transparency on their crowdfunding platform project
to show their commitment that other project as this can't or shy away from. A good indication that they truly

Of course yes! Project always have commitment to their community. They will say it so that the investors will ensure their capital is at the good hands. Every project has promises and their promises are meant to be broken. But arizn is different because they don't leave us glamorous words but they work harder day by day.
hopefully like that. because all projects will definitely say that they are the right place for investment but in the end they cannot provide benefits to investors. and hopefully not for this project, hopefully the team will work hard so that the team and investors will get the same benefits
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

hopefully like that. because all projects will definitely say that they are the right place for investment but in the end they cannot provide benefits to investors. and hopefully not for this project, hopefully the team will work hard so that the team and investors will get the same benefits

That's very awful to our fellow investors. The team should be transparent at all times it's not about the fund but the project we wanted to use in Ethereum smart contracts. I hope they can add more protocols.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:00:53 PM

You want to allocate a certain amount to cash, bonds, and common stocks of varying degree of risks.
Your investments will be diversified in purpose, with some focused on capital growth and others on
generating income. I would say i am quite interested with Arizn Crowdfunding Investment.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

I'm not into crowdfunding but this project may help so much of people specially small business holder to build their own crypto and be funded at the same time. Good thing about this project is their transparency on developers itself. Hope that this project run through in the pattern of time or as soon as possible.
Newbies will now build their own by this. This project allows us to be more creative in terms of building and developing project and platform that may be potential help us on the future.
You're right about this. Building your own platform rather project is now a pride in a pattern and culture that only rich developers are the ones only to build a platform because they have that enough money to build on. By this project we are all fair, you can now build even you are small and you can be founded if you are not that rich.
That's true! Arizn platform offers everyone fairly with the use of their platform. So anyone having a
creative, great idea or business in mind that is worth pursuing for, Arizn platform is here to accomodate and
help project developers to bring those ideas come to life and be successfully crowdfunded in their platform.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

"Rich week scheme"

I believe in you! Most of the people are fooled by ponzi scheme or HYIP. There are many schemes that spread out through the world and if you aren't updated what going on to the society, you will easily scam. We cannot avoid to loss a capital in investment but we must learn how to select a project. Atleast, we have 50% chance to gain to our investment.

I love this, this is like one of those opener questions that a professor would ask at
start of an Investments class.  Personally, I am a big fan of small businesses too, though at the moment,
I just sold both of my small businesses, so I need to find something new!
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

I'm not into crowdfunding but this project may help so much of people specially small business holder to build their own crypto and be funded at the same time. Good thing about this project is their transparency on developers itself. Hope that this project run through in the pattern of time or as soon as possible.
Newbies will now build their own by this. This project allows us to be more creative in terms of building and developing project and platform that may be potential help us on the future.
You're right about this. Building your own platform rather project is now a pride in a pattern and culture that only rich developers are the ones only to build a platform because they have that enough money to build on. By this project we are all fair, you can now build even you are small and you can be founded if you are not that rich.
Good thing to explore more about developing your own crypto. This project and platform may be a training ground on a potential good developer to be born. Hope that this project will run on as soon as possible. Good project though.
I believe that Arizn's platform will be of great help for the creation of great projects that crowdfunders
would want to invest into. Project developers will be enticed in using Arizn's platform as they come to learn
the extent of help they may have for the higher potential of achieving crowdfunders support for their
project's success.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

You want to allocate a certain amount to cash, bonds, and common stocks of varying degree of risks.
Your investments will be diversified in purpose, with some focused on capital growth and others on
generating income. I would say i am quite interested with Arizn Crowdfunding Investment.

You might even make some investments like earn profit,
like in Investing in Arizn, a crowdfunding platform that build on the ethereum blockchain.
However, for speculative investments like cryptocurrency, make sure you’re not investing anything
you can’t afford to lose! investment is like an trial and error.

Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Hoping this to run was a talking a real lie. I don't really know how this project will run in the industry since crowdfunding is very common in the market of crypto. Hope that impossible things will be possible on this project. Work hard for gold guys. This is only my opinion, no hate.

There are many crowdfunding platform in the blockchain technology as what you said. Well i think this is different from what you said, though i don't know any one of it but this project is surely make a big change in the world of crypto and i believe in the good future of this as i observe on the supporters comments here.
Sometimes research and being active to the project makes us familiar of all the things about it, and if we do it we will know all the updates and features of them so we can help others by sharing the information we know...

Well reseach is only key to know the all aspect of business through  at positive  way ,aside from that it also have opportunity to build trust and believe  of one investor to feel  invest at this project with full of security.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:45:14 PM

Yes, we all want to see project whose developers are truly committed and will be able to deliver what is intended for their investors. Everyone wanting to use crowdfunding platform will use enticing words to attract investors. My hope for Arizn is that they will stand committed and true in what they say as they draw in their investors.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

Wow its a amazing idea ,,if Arizn project have also create unique compared to other crowndfunding industry,I think if  this project can succeed it was also suitable to make a good  brand name  in the field of crowdfunding industry around the world .

Investing is a good way to obtains one’s goal. This project deserves and worth of and investment.
I will probably invest on this kind of future top grossing project. Good project idea, all in package.

Yes of course. You can't achieve your goals in investing if you did not do it. Arizn Crowdfunding project was made for everyone to have a chance to invest in this amazing crowdfunding project that can help even to an small business investment. This project of Arizn is really amazing.

Well, this is one of the good reason why we need to support a project like Arizn because even a small business can help by their project to make the business man become successful through the help of this project. I hope this will become more adapted by many people so that they help many small business to become popular too.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Very well said, aside from the good investing on the project like Arizn it is nice to invest on a project whereas the goal is for the goods of many people. And because of the popularity of a crowdfunding, this is also can help those who will invest on this project once they see the result of the project that we all know in their private sale they prove that there are lot of supporters behind this project.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

not only do i believe we'll see a lot more from this project price-wise, but more importantly this is exactly what blockchain was ment to be used for. Most people i talk to about blockchain can't picture an easy way to use it, this truly is one.

Crowdfunding and Initial coin offering is a normal thing to have in cryptocurrency.
many tokens and coins with different prices.
but, i want to know what will be the main purpose of AATL?
will it meant just for trading in exchange? or it can be used as an investment token for future ICO projects.

I am interested to know this as well. Based on my understanding this should have at least a value that can be spent or traded but I think this will still depend on the progress of the project related to the said AATL. I think this will be similar to a regular ICO but instead of doing a full set of campaign you just need to register with ARIZN and use the platform for crowd funding. In this way it will cost lesser and a certain degree of trust and security is achieved by both the proponent of the project and their supporters or funders.

Has anyone heard anything from the developers or even any representative from the developers side? Do they have a telegram where we can ask questions directly? I think a project that offers Transparency and Accountability should also be ready to participate in discussion on this thread. If you have links or any new update from the developers team kindly share them here. It will be really much appreciated.

It would mean a lot and help us a lot that a person from this project's team to update us on the status of Arizn.
Knowing that this crowdfunding platform will be a great asset to people who are looking for a safe way for to collect
funds.
Yea. The appearance of their CEO and 2 other team members is also a big thing for potential investors to consider this project as something legit. You know investors now are more careful than before after been victimized by too many scammers.
That's good to know. If only there will also be a platform  where in they can check the legitimacy of a certain business, it would be good, like platforms that offers a background check of the companies especially here in cryptocurrency.. a platform that offers to validate or verify also the Board Members, taht would be great.
But based on my personal opinion, i will bet on the legitimacy of Arizn.
Wow, nice thinking there. In regular business, actually one of the ways you can check if they are legit are their business permit. Because securing a business permit needs a lot of requirements of the owners for their identity or whatsoever so just in case someone complains, they can easily know the where about or the identity of the owner and then can file a case.
In cryptocurrency i hope they can also things similar to this as their identity for the legitimacy of their business.
obviously blockchain might enable a secondary market,why?because when you have a platform on which you have many issuers and investors, you have the development of a secondary market.and whether startups and small businesses will continue to leverage crowdfunding they will look for the efficiencies of a blockchain platform.

Yeah I  agree even other business now are also leve-up to use blockchain technology , due to even the age of technology are also adopt to use other site of business, since  almost business now are also connect  to internet cause its widely market and possible to look other investor or customer around the globe..And Arizn project are also suitable to start and invest  the crowdfunding  business.

There are lot of businesses that are committed to the world of technology and because the technology, through the use of internet they are more popular not on the selected countries but in the whole world,that is why so many small business are trying to use online to make it easy for them to get the popularity, and crowdfunding is the best way so this project will become surely success on its goal.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:01:43 PM

As what I have seen in their project they have a potential which in the future we can actually use, but not all believe into this its because mostly kind of this project is a scam.

In the field of  any bussiness scam are very popular issue ,,even at traditional way,so that if you want to invest at any project ,make sure that you must also a reasearch in your own ways,because you must also responsable to your decision, if you make mistake,but if you like to start at the business of crowdfunding try to invest  at Arizn.

That's right, if you are a business minded before you will enter in the different projects, you will think first the possibility impact to your self. if it is Good or not, so that it is good to have this arizn project because I think they have an system that is surely great and secured.  
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

That's true! Arizn platform offers everyone fairly with the use of their platform. So anyone having a
creative, great idea or business in mind that is worth pursuing for, Arizn platform is here to accomodate and
help project developers to bring those ideas come to life and be successfully crowdfunded in their platform.

That is really great, it is nice for all the Arizn team to be fair in all the sectors interms of businesses. it is good to know that they have this kind of project in that way many investors will come and joined.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: