Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 06:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814512 times)
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:33:50 PM

I'll take the penny a day doubled every day for just a month.  I'n not greedy ;-)  What is cool is one day teachers will be asking if you want a million Dnotes or one Dnote a day doubling every day for a year.

As someone on Twitter said: Dnotes - just two owners. Final effect on the Mintpal: fail.

I think whoever made the Twitter comment may have failed grade 1 - by then most people can count past 2!  My family alone has introduce DNotes to probably 40 or more people and all of  them are extremely loyal with no intention of dumping.  Not one of them has ever posted on this forum.  There is only 4 or 5 that are even aware there is a forum and the rest of them get most of their updates from me.  Have you ever heard of "would you rather have a million dollars or a penny a day, doubled every day for a year?"  It is another favourite of math teachers - give it a try if you would like to see the effect of every person telling one or two more people.

As far as Mintpal goes, Dnotes hasn't even been there 24 hours!  In that short time period, the price has maintained a very respectable trading range and there has been 2.7 BTC in volume (achieved without any pump and dump).  Sound like an A to me.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:49:02 PM

As someone on Twitter said: Dnotes - just two owners. Final effect on the Mintpal: fail.

You actually believe things you see on twitter? Wan't to buy a bridge?

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
mem_co

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:55:01 PM

It was a sarcasm. Anyway I appreciate how strong are you believe in this coin.
marcuslong
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:31:15 PM

We need a sarcasm font.  Smiley

It was a sarcasm. Anyway I appreciate how strong are you believe in this coin.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:13:35 PM

Everyone in the DNotes community has done a great job thus far, and the price reflects that. However as the price rises, we will face more adversity and criticism from our peers. In my opinion, it is vital for stakeholders to maintain a sense of professionalism, and not feel the need to create confrontation. This will allow everyone to be more productive and accomplish personal projects that will continue to help DNotes. We've all had our frustrations, I know, but it's best for DNotes to keep the P.R. positive and hopes high!
runhuayi

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

Crypto

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:01:14 AM

China  is also a great market of  alternate cryptocurrencies!Why don't we enter China market, such as: to www.btc38.com or www.bter.com trading platform, expand the influence!

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN  !!! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0)钱包地址:Vuq19KLsjvU21Z7MaEBj44KN5m5YcggcQG
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:37:47 PM

Everyone in the DNotes community has done a great job thus far, and the price reflects that. However as the price rises, we will face more adversity and criticism from our peers. In my opinion, it is vital for stakeholders to maintain a sense of professionalism, and not feel the need to create confrontation. This will allow everyone to be more productive and accomplish personal projects that will continue to help DNotes. We've all had our frustrations, I know, but it's best for DNotes to keep the P.R. positive and hopes high!

You are exactly correct. DNotes community has done a great job as a group of matured professionals; always being respectful, helpful, and diplomatic. As DNotes gains more exposure it will become more and more challenging. There will be a lot more unknown, that may be beyond our control. We must continue to stay highly focused in being productive, objective, constructive, and still be respectful.

IMO (In my opinion) many altcoins are dragging themselves down by engaging in pointless snipping. Our forum demonstrates our missions, as they are being accomplished, and reflects on who we are as DNotes supporters. We are building a trustworthy digital currency for the masses around the globe.  If we can stay true to that, DNotes shall succeed.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:52:41 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 02:49:28 PM by Dyna

China  is also a great market of  alternate cryptocurrencies!Why don't we enter China market, such as: to www.btc38.com or www.bter.com trading platform, expand the influence!

We are certainly interested in all markets around the world, including China. However, DNotes wants to remain desciplined in making every strategic move. It must be done at the right time with the needed support.  
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 07:37:16 PM

I think that Mintpal is not good for any coin!

In this cryptoworld at Bittrex and Mintpal are many brokers from Wall street,real pro.They sitting on lot of money and manipulate coin.We can not

trade with them,they dont respect diff to mine coin,costs of production.....They rape coins!Only want profit in BTC,to them long term coin no exist!

See what they done with CYC,before monday,that coin worth about 8000-9000,now 1500-2000 Huh Huh Huh

Maybe is better to stay away....

Regards to all

I was wrong,i apologize to your all.....

Dnotes and community are different and stronger!!!Must success

Regards to all

marcuslong
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:53:21 PM

YAY Another convert... Welcome to Dnotes

In this cryptoworld at Bittrex and Mintpal are many brokers from Wall street,real pro.They sitting on lot of money and manipulate coin.We can not

trade with them,they dont respect diff to mine coin,costs of production.....They rape coins!Only want profit in BTC,to them long term coin no exist!

See what they done with CYC,before monday,that coin worth about 8000-9000,now 1500-2000 Huh Huh Huh

Regards to all

Regards to all
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:45:27 PM

Regards to all

Regards to all

Thanks, neleonele, but no need to apologize. Welcome to DNotes. Our community has a fundamentally different philosophy about getting rich one day, just like everyone else wishes to. What is different is that, we believe in achieving that common goal together. It is about promoting and protecting our self-interest as a group, verses doing it individually. We have to work harder and patiently wait for our turn.

We appreciate every hard earned dollar that is invested to support DNotes and work hard to protect it. That is what it takes to build a trustworthy currency which can eventually fulfill all the three functions of money, including its hugely important function as a medium of exchange. Without that, mass merchant and consumer adoption of digital currency is not achievable.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:29:15 AM

Aug. 21, 2014

FINANCIAL UNDERGROUND KINGDOM – CRYPTOCURRENCY BLOG
http://fuk.io/august-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptos-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

NOTE DNotes – coin with a few years upfront marketing plan made on scrypt algo. Dev team is very active and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere and keeps the coin running and upgrading. The marketing team keeps filling their plans and the coin has to raise. Trading almost everywhere but best prices on Allcoin
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:48:54 PM

Aug. 21, 2014

FINANCIAL UNDERGROUND KINGDOM – CRYPTOCURRENCY BLOG
http://fuk.io/august-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptos-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

NOTE DNotes – coin with a few years upfront marketing plan made on scrypt algo. Dev team is very active and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere and keeps the coin running and upgrading. The marketing team keeps filling their plans and the coin has to raise. Trading almost everywhere but best prices on Allcoin

Smiley Smiley
With new altcoins being launched everyday, there must be 500 (??) of them by now.  DNotes is one of only eight that are recommended in this blog - this is a well deserved honour.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:25:16 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 04:36:55 AM by Dyna

DNotes is now 6 months old; quite old by crypto standard, at least quite senior. Many others have crushed and burnt, before they turned six months old. Some shot up to moon with Coin Market Cap in the millions of dollars, right off the launching pad, only to come crushing down in a matter of a few weeks. Many of them have very strong and active communities with impressive forum page count of over 1,000 pages in a few months verses DNotes current forum page count of 104 pages, as of 8-21-2014.

As can be expected, they all have dedicated fans with high hopes that they have found the coin many merchants and consumers will adopt as the new medium of exchange for goods and services, because of the huge low cost advantage, compared to what credit cards, Paypal, and Western Union would charge for the transaction fees.  The truth is that merchant account adoption is not yet happening, with a small exception for Bitcoin. Coinbase has been doing a great job in signing up some major accounts including Overstock.com, Dell Computer, and Dish Network. However, the reported revenue paid in Bitcoin is far less than one percent of total revenue for the period.

In order to gain a better understanding of DNotes’s long-term strategic positioning as compared to its industry peers, it is helpful to understand the Functions of Money. Whether we call it Bitcoin, Altcoin, Virtual Currency, Digital Currency, or Property, it is money. If we can not agree on the descriptive term, we can at least agree on the concept that it has the great cost advantage as a medium of exchange, which happens to be a main function of money.

The hesitant treatment of digital currency as real money, and the lack of understanding of the Functions of Money are the biggest obstacles our industry and governing bodies must overcome before cryptocurrency can become mainstream.

Digital currency will be one of the biggest technology revolutions of mankind. It will be massive in job creation and wealth creation. Early adopter nations, possibly Singapore and UK, could gain significant advantages over reluctant adopter nations like China and Russia.

Ultimately, banks and financial services will all be involved. There is already a strong desire for bankers to learn more about Bitcoin. Marc Hochstein, an American Banker's executive editor pointed out that “A true understanding of Bitcoin (uppercase "B" for the payment system and technology, lowercase for the currency) means looking beyond its potential as an alternative form of money. The network's rails one day could conceivably provide a means of exchange for a whole lot more than a stateless, digital currency — think stock certificates or property titles. For financial services, an industry predicated on trust in third parties, the long-term implications of Bitcoin's underlying decentralized technology are staggering.”
http://www.americanbanker.com/magazine/124_02/why-bitcoin-matters-for-bankers-1065590-1.html

DNotes is positioned as The Digital Currency of the Future with Lasting Value. It is not a currency for a particular niche that must have a trustless currency with absolute anonymity. DNotes is a trustworthy digital currency for everyone and its mission is to fulfill every one of the functions of money (fiat) and much more.

To be continued:
mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:09:20 AM

hi dyna. i would like to start by saying i am one of those people you've hoped are out there that reads this forum on a regular basis but never says a thing. i grabbed a bag of coins and starting reading this forum at the beginning of summer and have been quite pleased with the progress. i have one idea/question, have you considered or looked into getting onto crypto Analytics review site? it seams like it would be a great place to get the word out. just a thought

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:05:57 PM

hi dyna. i would like to start by saying i am one of those people you've hoped are out there that reads this forum on a regular basis but never says a thing. i grabbed a bag of coins and starting reading this forum at the beginning of summer and have been quite pleased with the progress. i have one idea/question, have you considered or looked into getting onto crypto Analytics review site? it seams like it would be a great place to get the word out. just a thought

Hi mrbum805. So glad to meet you and thanks for participating. Just like you, I followed a number of forums for months without making a single post, and buying some coins along the way. Writing is not my strength, so it is hard work. My real strength is in strategic planning and execution, working with a group of professional staff. I once had a team of 5 full-time PR professionals doing all the hard work. I miss that.

I am taking this leadership role out of necessity. To be successful every coin must have a strong community. However, the most successful coin is one that has the long-term strategic leadership and support of the development team. There must be a worthy and common purpose clearly communicated to everyone promoting the most productive team work. The record breaking number of votes in getting DNotes listed on Mintpal Exchange is a very good example of that. Common people are capable of attaining uncommon results when their efforts are unified to work perfectly as a team to achieve a common goal. It is powerful and rewarding. That is a trade mark of success. We never doubted that DNotes will do well on Mintpal Exchange. So far it is working out even better than we expected.

We are certainly interested to be included in any crypto Analytics review site. This is a very new area but will play an important role as more serious investors start investing in crypto currencies. DNotes should measure up well. Someone might have made a post earlier, but please let us know what you found out.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:10:40 PM

Thanks, neleonele, but no need to apologize. Welcome to DNotes. Our community has a fundamentally different philosophy about getting rich one day, just like everyone else wishes to. What is different is that, we believe in achieving that common goal together. It is about promoting and protecting our self-interest as a group, verses doing it individually. We have to work harder and patiently wait for our turn.

We appreciate every hard earned dollar that is invested to support DNotes and work hard to protect it. That is what it takes to build a trustworthy currency which can eventually fulfill all the three functions of money, including its hugely important function as a medium of exchange. Without that, mass merchant and consumer adoption of digital currency is not achievable.

I wanted to go back to this post and add my take because this statement is important to me "What is different is that, we believe in achieving that common goal together". It's never just one thing or one person that makes something successful, you need a team of diverse and yet like minded individuals working towards the same goals to make something successful. No one individual or strategy will make DNotes successful, it will take many individuals working towards common goals.

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:56:57 PM

Regards to all

Regards to all

Looks like DNotes is not only holding up on MintPal, it is taking the lead, both in volume and price. It is only a matter of time.......

Smokey
mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:50:09 AM

Hi mrbum805. So glad to meet you and thanks for participating. Just like you, I followed a number of forums for months without making a single post, and buying some coins along the way. Writing is not my strength, so it is hard work. My real strength is in strategic planning and execution, working with a group of professional staff. I once had a team of 5 full-time PR professionals doing all the hard work. I miss that.

I am taking this leadership role out of necessity. To be successful every coin must have a strong community. However, the most successful coin is one that has the long-term strategic leadership and support of the development team. There must be a worthy and common purpose clearly communicated to everyone promoting the most productive team work. The record breaking number of votes in getting DNotes listed on Mintpal Exchange is a very good example of that. Common people are capable of attaining uncommon results when their efforts are unified to work perfectly as a team to achieve a common goal. It is powerful and rewarding. That is a trade mark of success. We never doubted that DNotes will do well on Mintpal Exchange. So far it is working out even better than we expected.

We are certainly interested to be included in any crypto Analytics review site. This is a very new area but will play an important role as more serious investors start investing in crypto currencies. DNotes should measure up well. Someone might have made a post earlier, but please let us know what you found out.

i dont believe the site im talking about has been mentioned in this forum. i may be wrong however. its http://cryptoanalytics.trade  i have seen it mentioned around the web here and there with other coins. the site is definitely growing as they've made more reviews. there's a contact link on there page. i can throw in a request or if you or your staff would like to do it personally it may work a little bit better. just let me know.

i voted no less than 50 times for dnotes on mintpal from 24th place. go dnotes!!

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:07:14 AM

i dont believe the site im talking about has been mentioned in this forum. i may be wrong however. its http://cryptoanalytics.trade  i have seen it mentioned around the web here and there with other coins. the site is definitely growing as they've made more reviews. there's a contact link on there page. i can throw in a request or if you or your staff would like to do it personally it may work a little bit better. just let me know.

i voted no less than 50 times for dnotes on mintpal from 24th place. go dnotes!!

You are right. This site has not been mentioned in this forum. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.  I will do some research and take it from there. Appreciate your voting efforts. There must have been a lot of quite supporters like you to give DNotes that overwhelming lead. That was quite impressive. A Big Thank You to you all. We are doing great on Mintpal.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: