Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:15:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 425 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] BTC Guild - Pays TxFees+NMC, Stratum, VarDiff, Private Servers  (Read 902906 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
eleuthria (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 05:26:08 AM

Some interface changes planned for early November.  Specifically, the Dashboard is going to be updated to be less worker-centric, and more PPLNS/earnings centric.  Instead of giving you a breakdown of each worker, it will give you a full account summary like it does now at the top, a section for your total speed/accepted/rejected rates, and a section dedicated to PPLNS shifts and recent block payments received.  Hopefully, this will make the PPLNS system more intuitive for new users, or even old users who still aren't quite sure how PPLNS works internally.

Part of this update will also be preparing the dashboard for AJAX functionality to allow auto updating of the dashboard stats.  It won't be enabled initially, but will be before the end of the month.  Users without any workers on PPLNS, or users who do not like the new interface, will be able to revert back to the "classic" dashboard on the Settings page once the new version is added.  I've been very anti-AJAX due to "idle tab on your browser" syndrome where users leave the dashboard up all day, sometimes on multiple computers.  Now that the database server has been upgraded, and a new API server is almost ready, this shouldn't be an issue anymore, even with how many thousands of people use BTC Guild daily.

RIP BTC Guild, April 2011 - June 2015
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
demonmaestro

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 05:37:46 AM

Some interface changes planned for early November.  Specifically, the Dashboard is going to be updated to be less worker-centric, and more PPLNS/earnings centric.  Instead of giving you a breakdown of each worker, it will give you a full account summary like it does now at the top, a section for your total speed/accepted/rejected rates, and a section dedicated to PPLNS shifts and recent block payments received.  Hopefully, this will make the PPLNS system more intuitive for new users, or even old users who still aren't quite sure how PPLNS works internally.

Part of this update will also be preparing the dashboard for AJAX functionality to allow auto updating of the dashboard stats.  It won't be enabled initially, but will be before the end of the month.  Users without any workers on PPLNS, or users who do not like the new interface, will be able to revert back to the "classic" dashboard on the Settings page once the new version is added.  I've been very anti-AJAX due to "idle tab on your browser" syndrome where users leave the dashboard up all day, sometimes on multiple computers.  Now that the database server has been upgraded, and a new API server is almost ready, this shouldn't be an issue anymore, even with how many thousands of people use BTC Guild daily.

Ajax is not that bad as you think on server resorces.

Could you pm me when you possibility find that backplane?

Feel Like Donating? bc1q0v5nfdejapffewu67gft7zw7zsmnfmmkt3lf02
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
BrandonMcPherson

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:14:20 AM

Thanks for the update, eleuthria.
Taugeran

Activity: 658

CCNA: There i fixed the internet.

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

in theory 127 usb devices

127 devices per host system usb controller

Typical desktop has 1-2 built in controllers. A pci or pcie usb card would expand the number of usb controllers.

So how many for this deal? 127 per host, 5 hosts?  635 BE's?
1 - renesaince 3.0
4 openHCD hosts?

forgot to mention that in each set of 127 devices a 7-10 port hub will count as 1 or 2 devices so qty of erupters wil be ~10-15% lower per host controller

Bitfury HW & Habañero : 1.625Th/s
tips/Donations: 1NoS89H3Mr6U5CmP4VwWzU2318JEMxHL1
Come join Coinbase
centove

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 10:59:06 AM

Eleuthria do you have any blade backplans laying around?

I'll have to dig through my inventory room.  Recently stocked up massively on packing supplies due to ramping up USB sales, and also preparation for next gen (I really hope I'm not waiting til February for that).  I want to say there were 2 backplanes leftover, but when I was paying some friends to help clean up the place to provide *some* order to all the boxes, envelopes, packing materials, etc., I think that box got shifted somewhere not readily available.

Buy a bigger house with all your recent millions? Wink

Give me Btc: 1BRkf5bwSVdGCyvu4SyYBiJjEjbNiAQoYd Mine on my node: http://ask.gxsnmp.org:9332/
jedimstr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 11:16:22 AM

Eleuthria do you have any blade backplans laying around?

I'll have to dig through my inventory room.  Recently stocked up massively on packing supplies due to ramping up USB sales, and also preparation for next gen (I really hope I'm not waiting til February for that).  I want to say there were 2 backplanes leftover, but when I was paying some friends to help clean up the place to provide *some* order to all the boxes, envelopes, packing materials, etc., I think that box got shifted somewhere not readily available.

Eleuthera's inventory room

You may want to check behind the glowing gold box thing with angels on top in the back...

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:23:34 PM

"Delete" works - no reason to double post.  No reason to post at all for that matter - you certainly have earned my push on your ignore button.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 01:49:46 PM

Calm down there now man. Wtf is your problem? Most people are fucks on this thread but so what, it's the best pool isn't it?

Take a chill pill and mellow out.

Roll Eyes

Why am I the problem?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 02:13:18 PM

Calm down there now man. Wtf is your problem? Most people are fucks on this thread but so what, it's the best pool isn't it?

Take a chill pill and mellow out.

Roll Eyes

Why am I the problem?

Thanks man, you're at least acknowledging people who speak in this thread. Not like the superfucks who ignore the people that don't hold their olden-man cocks and purposely ignore the newer folks who might happen to comment. Look back over the last thirty pages, anyone who is new gets ignored, I'm sick of it and I'm calling them out. So if they wanna play tough guy, then they gotta rock out with their cock out and give me a reason why they are so goddamn up themselves. In other words, you can take your cocks out of your ass, stop fucking yourself.

No?  You got your own own cocks in your mouth? Well have some fucking respect for the the new guys that like this pool tool. Fucking animals, look how they are silent now. I'll name names if they have the balls to speak up, but until then, they should shut the fuck up and realise that BTCG is for all of us, not just their cockhead cronies who have typed a few threads. Look at it, read back, see how new folks are dissed. Time to diss the old leaky cock brigade. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Ok? Get back to your business, I've made my point.

Sure, take a look at my other threads, you'll see I more or less score high on the sanity count.

I'm sick to death of the BTCG old cock-in-hand brigade. Get a fucking life and fuck off.

Alright then? Maybe now this thread will be open to all rather than the fuckwits who like the sound of their own voices.

Repeat: "Open to all" Not just to you old fucks who think you're fucking Iron Man. STFU.

*listens*

Smiley

Holy cow. I was just trying to do a who's on first gag. Didn't mean to stir the pot back up Tongue

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 02:53:22 PM

Mate, I have no problem with you, far from it, your comments across this forum are excellent.

You obviously don't read all my posts ! Tongue

Okay, back OT now?

eleuthria (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:07:10 PM

Store Update

ASICMINER has run out of USB Block Erupters, meaning I can only sell what's left in inventory.  At current rates, that's ~1-1.5 weeks before they are sold out from the BTC Guild store.  Possibly less since now there is a little urgency if anybody wants to grab one of the little trinkets before they're gone.

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 06:56:22 PM

Mate, I have no problem with you, far from it, your comments across this forum are excellent. I just get sick to death of seeing anyone who's newish get dissed on this forum when we all have our part to play. I don't need validation for my remarks, just read back twenty or thirty pages and witness the old guard pontificating like it has the keys to the kingdom - it doesn't. And if BTCG is to remain forward looking then it cannot thrive in an environment where newer folks are dissed, and dissed by old fucks who don't know any better anyway. I've remarked before how I always learn something on this thread, that doesn't mean it's open season for fuckwits to shoot their mouth off at the expense of any new members of the pool. All those fucking neanderthals can fuck off and if they have anything to say about it, now is the time that they take the cocks out their mouth and say something.

Right then. Now that we have that straight, let's continue. And let's hear from the newer members of BTCG, not the old fucks who ejaculate and cream away on the sound of their own voices.

If BTCG is to be the meritocracy it claims, then old fucking tired guard can fuck off and die... or rather, we await their egalitarian wisdom when it deigns them to share... to share, gedditt? You old fucking bastards, everyone knows very well who I am speaking about.

Undecided

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 12:53:47 AM

Carry on matey, the point has been made, those who are myopic and selfish have refrained from posting. Curious isn't it? The usual fuckwits have kept quiet, must have had some self-revelatory dream where they discovered they weren't the only people in the universe. Who would have believed it?

Smiley

I'm pretty sure you're confusing this thread with some other thread.  None of what you speak of (at least the parts I can make sense of) happens here.
eleuthria (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 11:09:35 PM

First stage of thew updated dashboard is in.  You can now see recent PPLNS shifts and recent block solves on your dashboard.  Live updating will probably be added within the week.  A few more tweaks are coming as well.

miner49er

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:04:04 AM

my shares per shift seam off? I just increased difficulty on my workers could that do it?
isn't difficulty a factor of shares per shift? like dif 2 = 2 shares, 4= 4 shares ect...?
I was getting 11K shares per shift, now only 5K?
eleuthria (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:10:32 AM

my shares per shift seam off? I just increased difficulty on my workers could that do it?
isn't difficulty a factor of shares per shift? like dif 2 = 2 shares, 4= 4 shares ect...?
I was getting 11K shares per shift, now only 5K?

Sounds like some of your miners are offline or on a different pool.  Difficulty wouldn't affect your shares per shift more than +/- a few % (higher variance if you set it above what vardiff used to put you at).

EDIT:  That or you're looking at the top shift on the dashboard (which is clearly labelled as IN PROGRESS), which will obviously not be the same # of shares as a completed shift.

miner49er

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:26:59 AM

BTW I like the new look, easier to see stats than switching pages;

I have been reworking my set up, since I fired up the 49 port hub, removed 1,000+ watts of power and moved my controller to a laptop. All my hashes are now from 2 machines. But when I first fired it up, I was getting 11K shares /shift. dropped down to 5,000. seams weird. just set my workers back down to diff 2, I assume the pool's vardif will kick them up a notch or 2?

here's a few shifts ago with all my hash on btcguild:

shifts 11640- 11648 roughly 11,000 shares per shift.

shifts since then have been 1/2 that. I admit I have not been 100% on BTCguild, but have been 100% since 11766 and only 5,000 per shift.
paranoid from 50BTC's 'evilpool' have I been compromised and don't know it?
eleuthria (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:37:57 AM

BTW I like the new look, easier to see stats than switching pages;

I have been reworking my set up, since I fired up the 49 port hub, removed 1,000+ watts of power and moved my controller to a laptop. All my hashes are now from 2 machines. But when I first fired it up, I was getting 11K shares /shift. dropped down to 5,000. seams weird. just set my workers back down to diff 2, I assume the pool's vardif will kick them up a notch or 2?

here's a few shifts ago with all my hash on btcguild:

shifts 11640- 11648 roughly 11,000 shares per shift.

shifts since then have been 1/2 that. I admit I have not been 100% on BTCguild, but have been 100% since 11766 and only 5,000 per shift.
paranoid from 50BTC's 'evilpool' have I been compromised and don't know it?

50BTC's evilpool doesn't exist as far as I can tell.  It's just a theory from people who seem to know a lot less about mining than previously thought (50BTC team/owner).  Makes sense considering the massive blunders they've had any time they were required to update *anything* on the pool as Bitcoin has evolved.

As for your shares dropping...you definitely have *something* going wrong on your end if your shares per shift have dropped that drastically.

miner49er

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:41:58 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2013, 01:52:04 AM by miner49er

yes, I have something back-asswards here, trying to figure it out. no offense intended. host computer specs should not have much to do with it? switched in an old amd laptop to host the BE's and a BFL jalapeno.

my stats look apporx. correct 2 workers 26GH/s total. >1% stales,both workers connected. just 1/2 the shares per shift.. weird. have to see what 24hrs.  does for earnings I guess see how it all washes out
miner49er

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 01:54:38 AM

yes, I have something back-asswards here, trying to figure it out. no offense intended. host computer specs should not have much to do with it? switched in an old amd laptop to host the BE's and a BFL jalapeno.

my stats look apporx. correct 2 workers 26GH/s total. >1% stales,both workers connected. just 1/2 the shares per shift.. weird. have to see what 24hrs.  does for earnings I guess see how it all washes out

Ok ay I see whats up there, I think, I accidentally had 1 of my workers on PPS that would account for it. Yes.  200,000 shares PPS this difficult. Last difficulty, I only had 22 shares PPS. "check the stupid stuff first"
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 425 »
  Print  

Jump to: