Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 01:11:24 PM

Pakistan - They have shitload amount of talent but they are $ucking up everything. Even quality bowler like Amir took early retirement from the Test format.

Bangladesh - I used to have very high hopes from them but they are going down the drain.

Sri Lanka - Management sucks and then it impact their team.

Windies - Plenty of talent but majority of them want to become mercenaries, now they are taking things seriously though.

In all these cases - they need to improve the domestic circuit. Domestic cricket in Bangladesh and Pakistan is much below par. It is no where when compared to Ranji Trophy of India or Sheffield Shield of Australia. Country cricket of England is miles ahead. I would say even teams such as Netherlands and Scotland are having a better domestic setup. And the less we talk about Sri Lanka, that better. Domestic cricket in Sri Lanka is a joke.

Everyone is going down the drain for them but they have very much to gain if they take things seriously (Every crisis brings new opportunists as well). Coming back to India, I would say BCCI need to do something about pitches. India is big country and have many international grounds so they can diversify pitch behavior according to SENA countries, it can benefit Indian cricket in a long run IMO.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 01:52:03 PM

Everyone is going down the drain for them but they have very much to gain if they take things seriously (Every crisis brings new opportunists as well). Coming back to India, I would say BCCI need to do something about pitches. India is big country and have many international grounds so they can diversify pitch behavior according to SENA countries, it can benefit Indian cricket in a long run IMO.

Actually this is an area where there have been some slight improvements recently. Some of the new grounds, such as Dharamshala have pitches that give adequate support for the pace bowlers. But in the end, the decision is up to the state boards and not with the BCCI. They will prepare pitches, which will suit their domestic teams. That said, domestic teams such as Punjab have prepared pace-friendly pitches in the past.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:09:06 PM

Actually this is an area where there have been some slight improvements recently. Some of the new grounds, such as Dharamshala have pitches that give adequate support for the pace bowlers. But in the end, the decision is up to the state boards and not with the BCCI. They will prepare pitches, which will suit their domestic teams. That said, domestic teams such as Punjab have prepared pace-friendly pitches in the past.

But need extra push if BCCI wants to improve their record in SENA countries. I hope Ganguly pass some law or something " Go bananas with 25% Indian pitches and turn into heaven for Seam, Fast bowlers __Nightmare for batsmen" make it mandatory for every state.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:17:19 PM

But need extra push if BCCI wants to improve their record in SENA countries. I hope Ganguly pass some law or something " Go bananas with 25% Indian pitches and turn into heaven for Seam, Fast bowlers __Nightmare for batsmen" make it mandatory for every state.
India is biggest cricketing country and they have most cricket grounds so now this is good time for them to do some work on this and give youngsters this opportunity at home for bringing some more interesting cricket because they can do this all very quickly few pitches like Aus/NZ and few like England really great work  and long term benefit.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 12:43:06 PM

But in the end, the decision is up to the state boards and not with the BCCI. They will prepare pitches, which will suit their domestic teams.

India is biggest cricketing country and they have most cricket grounds so now this is good time for them to do some work on this and give youngsters this opportunity at home for bringing some more interesting cricket because they can do this all very quickly few pitches like Aus/NZ and few like England really great work  and long term benefit.

They should but kinda complicated task as vishnu mentioned "State board decision". If i am being completely honest then i don't mind if BCCI twisting any state board's arm on this matter, do what's necessary as long as its beneficial for Indian cricket.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 01:59:45 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 08:36:51 PM by 7788bitcoin

~snip
They should but kinda complicated task as vishnu mentioned "State board decision". If i am being completely honest then i don't mind if BCCI twisting any state board's arm on this matter, do what's necessary as long as its beneficial for Indian cricket.
I think it is hard to maintain a green turf in hot and humid conditions and that is the biggest issue we are not seeing green turf in hot and dry climate areas, if the preparation was that easy they would have already prepared atleast one green turf before major tours considering BCCI has the biggest muscle power economically. If there are suitable places in India with moderate or cool climate then they can prepare a green wicket and BCCI can fund them to sustain the pitch.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 03:03:04 PM

~snip
I think it is hard to maintain a green turf in hot and humid conditions and that is the biggest issue we are not seeing green turf in hot and dry climate areas, if the preparation was that easy they would have already prepare atleast one green turf before major tours considering BCCI has the biggest muscle power economically. If there are suitable places in India with moderate or cool climate then they can prepare a green wicket and BCCI can fund them to sustain the pitch.

Yeah its true but it can be manage as India has 4-6 different seasons throughout the year, depends how you look at it. Domestic games gets lined up during the winter season so they can do thing or two during this 2 month window (Dec-Jan) if they are really serious about it.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 04:31:49 PM

If they want to improve their performance in the SENA nations, then having green pitches is definitely one of the top priorities. Along with that, there should be a few other steps. About two decades back, the India A and India U-23 teams used to tour countries such as Australia and England regularly. The tours still happen, but they have become very infrequent. Another aspect where I want the BCCI to focus is on the MRF Pace Foundation. Until Dennis Lillee was there (till 2012), it was producing a huge number of quality pace bowlers. But now, the quality seems to have gone down. On paper, Glenn McGrath is the Director. But he has other priorities. 
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 04:45:17 PM

If they want to improve their performance in the SENA nations, then having green pitches is definitely one of the top priorities. Along with that, there should be a few other steps. About two decades back, the India A and India U-23 teams used to tour countries such as Australia and England regularly. The tours still happen, but they have become very infrequent. Another aspect where I want the BCCI to focus is on the MRF Pace Foundation. Until Dennis Lillee was there (till 2012), it was producing a huge number of quality pace bowlers. But now, the quality seems to have gone down. On paper, Glenn McGrath is the Director. But he has other priorities. 
MRF Pace Foundation is really great aspect for Indian cricket as they have some legendary bowlers from here now they need to give some time again and bring some good bowler now they have some very good names as well like Zaheer Khan and Chaminda Vaas these both can bring some good quality and talent.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 04:56:24 PM

MRF Pace Foundation is really great aspect for Indian cricket as they have some legendary bowlers from here now they need to give some time again and bring some good bowler now they have some very good names as well like Zaheer Khan and Chaminda Vaas these both can bring some good quality and talent.

I mentioned about the Foundation, because it produced many of the legendary Indian pace bowlers. Starting from Javagal Srinath and Venkatesh Prasad, to Zaheer Khan/Irfan Pathan/Shanthakumaran Sreesanth. But recently, we are not getting quality pace bowlers from this academy. Recent graduates, such as Khaleel Ahmed lack the quality that used to define the earlier bowlers.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:00:00 PM

I mentioned about the Foundation, because it produced many of the legendary Indian pace bowlers. Starting from Javagal Srinath and Venkatesh Prasad, to Zaheer Khan/Irfan Pathan/Shanthakumaran Sreesanth. But recently, we are not getting quality pace bowlers from this academy. Recent graduates, such as Khaleel Ahmed lack the quality that used to define the earlier bowlers.
I understand but recently board not giving priority as they was giving in past and have Dennis Lillee for very long time with full time duty but now its not in priority as this was so they still can do with some good and quality bowler which give full dedication and bring hungry youngsters for team and country.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 05:29:08 PM

I understand but recently board not giving priority as they was giving in past and have Dennis Lillee for very long time with full time duty but now its not in priority as this was so they still can do with some good and quality bowler which give full dedication and bring hungry youngsters for team and country.

Yes. Dennis Lillee was there for a very long time, since the very beginning (1987). He was there for 25 years and played a huge part in training promising pace bowlers. Javagal Srinath was one of the first trainees, and perhaps he was the first Indian bowler who could bowl at 90 mph plus speed on a consistent basis. During the 1990s, he was the backbone of Indian pace bowling attack. But then, Srinath was always overshadowed by the spin bowlers such as Anil Kumble. He never had a large fan following or media backing.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 08:42:32 PM

Yeah its true but it can be manage as India has 4-6 different seasons throughout the year, depends how you look at it. Domestic games gets lined up during the winter season so they can do thing or two during this 2 month window (Dec-Jan) if they are really serious about it.
If that is the case they can start with experimenting with domestic games and with Sourav Ganguly in the leadership role he will do things that will make a difference and with cricket as the nation sport in India and with a huge fan base is will make things interesting for the spectators to see matches in a lively pitch where the competition is between the skills of a player rather than playing in flat tracks.

They are doing a good job as India never had a great fast bowling line up until recently.
Indymoney

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:18:37 PM

If that is the case they can start with experimenting with domestic games and with Sourav Ganguly in the leadership role he will do things that will make a difference and with cricket as the nation sport in India and with a huge fan base is will make things interesting for the spectators to see matches in a lively pitch where the competition is between the skills of a player rather than playing in flat tracks.

In past Ganguly was player or captain and he was revolutionary person done few experiments and have very good results as he was alone incharg in the field but now he is just President and going with team he cannot take all decsions alone so this is really big problem with him otherwise now time for big changes and these can really bring big impact on Indian cricket system and team for very long run.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 01:17:51 AM

As far as i know India A do visit in SENA regularly. I remember England-New Zealand tour of India A, not sure about U-23 though. Guess its not big news so we don't get to read much about it via print media.

I didn't follow MRF Pace Foundation updates for quite some time now, so no comment.

~snip~
Indeed..

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 06:38:24 AM

In past Ganguly was player or captain and he was revolutionary person done few experiments and have very good results as he was alone incharg in the field but now he is just President and going with team he cannot take all decsions alone so this is really big problem with him otherwise now time for big changes and these can really bring big impact on Indian cricket system and team for very long run.

Things will change gradually, and the voices will come for the experimentation as well now in coming times. Even the legends will voice for it and accordingly we will see this to happen and also a good thing to have some young talent as well in the team along with experienced players. This is will also create backup in the long run.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 03:23:46 PM

As far as i know India A do visit in SENA regularly. I remember England-New Zealand tour of India A, not sure about U-23 though. Guess its not big news so we don't get to read much about it via print media.

I didn't follow MRF Pace Foundation updates for quite some time now, so no comment.

~snip~
Indeed..

If this is true, then it is definitely good news. I would like to see one more thing. I have seen domestic teams from England, Australia.etc touring foreign nations. For example, Hampshire and Kent from England used to participate in the Regional Super50 competition in West Indies. I would like to see Ranji Trophy teams from India touring some of the SENA nations and playing against the domestic teams there. Another excellent idea would be to allow these teams to tour associate nations such as Netherlands and Kenya.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 04:27:25 PM

~snip~
I would like to see Ranji Trophy teams from India touring some of the SENA nations and playing against the domestic teams there. Another excellent idea would be to allow these teams to tour associate nations such as Netherlands and Kenya.
Its good idea or may be they can try picking Best 18 Men Squad from all Ranji Teams and name it India B or whatever. so total 3 teams

India A (Already exists)
Under-23 (Already exits)
Joint Ranji Team /India B (only new players, not a single players from India A or National team)

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 04:37:42 PM

~snip~
I would like to see Ranji Trophy teams from India touring some of the SENA nations and playing against the domestic teams there. Another excellent idea would be to allow these teams to tour associate nations such as Netherlands and Kenya.
Its good idea or may be they can try picking Best 18 Men Squad from all Ranji Teams and name it India B or whatever. so total 3 teams

India A (Already exists)
Under-23 (Already exits)
Joint Ranji Team /India B (only new players, not a single players from India A or National team)

I would still prefer the domestic teams touring foreign nations, than having an India B team. We have already an India A team and there is no need to create another team which would comprise of players from different states. If the players come from the same state, then there will be lot more cohesity and bonding. And BCCI can afford to send at least some of the state teams on foreign tours.
Indymoney

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 06:44:20 PM

~snip~

India A (Already exists)
Under-23 (Already exits)

I would still prefer the domestic teams touring foreign nations, than having an India B team. We have already an India A team and there is no need to create another team which would comprise of players from different states. If the players come from the same state, then there will be lot more cohesity and bonding. And BCCI can afford to send at least some of the state teams on foreign tours.
This is not good idea for me as going with A and U-23 teams is more good and give some better results as many players from different stats and cities will meet each other and have some good expereince and knowledge but if want to send local team then championship winner is also good as they can do some good with domestic cup win is also very good.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 972 »
  Print  

Jump to: