Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 07:13:19 PM

~No idea about baseball but a tragedy usually forces changes. In cricket body line and leg side field restrictions were implemented for safety reasons and according to reports 174 players died on the cricket field in the past 100 years and majority of the death were before helmets and safety protections were compulsory.
In baseball the rule came into affect during the early as long as i know and what i heard is that a player died because of spitball and during that time there was no helmet either for baseball and all they need was one death to change the rules, not sure why it took a long time for cricket to change some of the rules as 174 players is a very big list to make any changes.

This is a temporary restriction that is implemented so that cricket could resume during the pandemic and eventually they will allow players to shine the ball using saliva.
Once a rule is implemented it will take a long time to remove that until there is demand from the players to remove the ban.

Cricket is a gentleman's game and unfair means must be banned. If saliva is allowed, then players may ask why sandpaper and Vaseline is not allowed. Now ICC can't specifically ban one of them and allow the other. Either both should be allowed, or all these substances must be banned. And I would prefer the latter. Let these bowlers learn how to swing the ball naturally.
Using sandpaper and Vaseline, then why not a steel bat Tongue.  To swing the ball you need to have a shining surface if i am not wrong and how they would do that without polishing the ball, lets start using a bowling machine why injure the bowlers. I consider bowling is a difficult part in cricket than batting, historically batting was difficult because there were no protection.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 01:59:10 PM
Merited by JSRAW (1)

OK guys... After a gap of three months, I have some good news related to test cricket.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/west-indies-test-cricketers-resume-training-after-covid-19-hiatus/articleshow/76000818.cms

Gearing up for a proposed tour of England in July, some members of the West Indies Test team, led by skipper Jason Holder, have returned to training in small groups following a coronavirus-forced hiatus.

It looks as if the WICB and the ECB are doing whatever it takes, so that the bilateral series can go ahead smoothly. So in that case we may witness some live test matches within a month or so. And hopefully, we may get the Indian tour of Australia going within another couple of months.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:44:36 PM

Cricket is a gentleman's game and unfair means must be banned. If saliva is allowed, then players may ask why sandpaper and Vaseline is not allowed.
Some players demanded the use of sandpaper and Vaseline and the players who tried to change the shape of the ball using these methods were fined and suspended Tongue, prime example is Warner and Smith why they got an years suspension for tampering the ball, it is simply because the rules are clear, you cannot tamper the ball with a foreign object.

Now ICC can't specifically ban one of them and allow the other. Either both should be allowed, or all these substances must be banned. And I would prefer the latter. Let these bowlers learn how to swing the ball naturally.
The cricket rules already bans the use of foreign objects, the use of saliva will be stopped only during a certain period and they are experimenting with wax to polish the ball and if the ICC approves that then we will see players using specific wax to polish the ball.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 01:47:09 PM

OK guys... After a gap of three months, I have some good news related to test cricket.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/west-indies-test-cricketers-resume-training-after-covid-19-hiatus/articleshow/76000818.cms

Gearing up for a proposed tour of England in July, some members of the West Indies Test team, led by skipper Jason Holder, have returned to training in small groups following a coronavirus-forced hiatus.

It looks as if the WICB and the ECB are doing whatever it takes, so that the bilateral series can go ahead smoothly. So in that case we may witness some live test matches within a month or so. And hopefully, we may get the Indian tour of Australia going within another couple of months.

Now i remember someone shared the similar news  in ODI thread too. if first game is Test Match after 2 months break then i am happy with this news but i think that they are not going with the original schedule ( 4th June), less than one week now. Hopefully it gets green light by June End ? or if we are lucky then may be Mid June?

Are Windies official saying anything about 14 days quarantine period after landing in England? If yes, then 20th-22th June seems good bet for the First Test.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 02:54:19 PM

Now i remember someone shared the similar news  in ODI thread too. if first game is Test Match after 2 months break then i am happy with this news but i think that they are not going with the original schedule ( 4th June), less than one week now. Hopefully it gets green light by June End ? or if we are lucky then may be Mid June?

Are Windies official saying anything about 14 days quarantine period after landing in England? If yes, then 20th-22th June seems good bet for the First Test.
If England vs West Indies series is going ahead then surely Pakistan will go ahead and we will able to have good cricket in next few months and few other countries like Australia and New Zealand also delighted as their season is also coming after few months so they will able to do this all without crowd.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 02:57:22 PM

There was some confusion regarding the fixtures. I was thinking that the matches were scheduled for July. I checked the Wikipedia page dealing with the series, and they are saying so:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Indian_cricket_team_in_England_in_2020

Then I checked the fixtures in ESPN Cricinfo, and they are saying that the matches are scheduled for June:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/19430/game/1198232/england-vs-west-indies-1st-test-icc-world-test-championship-2019-2021

I guess there is a mistake with the date given in Wikipedia.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 03:13:51 PM

~snip~

Yeah, they messed up with the data, even though references are updated and showing correct schedule. My guess is someone mistakenly picked  the 2018-2019 FTP data (1st reference) and forgot to update the logs. Rookie mistake.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 03:18:37 PM

There was some confusion regarding the fixtures. I was thinking that the matches were scheduled for July. I checked the Wikipedia page dealing with the series, and they are saying so:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Indian_cricket_team_in_England_in_2020

Then I checked the fixtures in ESPN Cricinfo, and they are saying that the matches are scheduled for June:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/19430/game/1198232/england-vs-west-indies-1st-test-icc-world-test-championship-2019-2021

Currently no one is sure about this season and coming series but good thing is England cricketers on training and we can expect some late but cricket is coming I just search few sites and have latest update from this as most chances first test in coming in July https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/52704689
ene1980

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 08:56:11 PM

Currently no one is sure about this season and coming series but good thing is England cricketers on training and we can expect some late but cricket is coming I just search few sites and have latest update from this as most chances first test in coming in July https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/52704689
Along with the English players the West Indies players started training and it is possible that the cricket board will green signal the tournament to carry on. Football started and it is fun to watch the matches after a long time and hopefully cricket will resume as well in the next couple of months and with both these teams started training it is highly likely we would see the series.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 04:15:26 PM
Merited by Vishnu.Reang (1)

https://twitter.com/cricbuzz/status/1265960631863087106

Here we go.. AUS vs IND schedule is ready to roll including one D/N Test.
Meanwhile Western Australia is really pissed off as they didn't get any test match to host in this test series, CA already set for everything anyway.

Better than the Gabba in every way: WA fuming after India series snub
https://twitter.com/FoxCricket/status/1265894167885955075
Western Australian cricket chief Christina Matthews says it is “astounding” Perth has been snubbed for hosting one of Australia’s four Tests against India this summer, declaring Perth Stadium is superior to the Gabba in every facet.
Cricket Australia will on Friday confirm dates for the marquee India tour, with the Gabba locked in to host the first Test on December 3 before a day-night clash in Adelaide and the traditional Boxing Day and New Year’s fixtures in Melbourne and Sydney.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:22:06 PM

Meanwhile Western Australia is really pissed off as they didn't get any test match to host in this test series, CA already set for everything anyway.

Western Australian cricket chief Christina Matthews says it is “astounding” Perth has been snubbed for hosting one of Australia’s four Tests against India this summer, declaring Perth Stadium is superior to the Gabba in every facet.
Cricket Australia will on Friday confirm dates for the marquee India tour, with the Gabba locked in to host the first Test on December 3 before a day-night clash in Adelaide and the traditional Boxing Day and New Year’s fixtures in Melbourne and Sydney.

@JSRAW let’s hope that this tournament goes ahead as planned, but is there any clarification about spectators will they be allowed in the stands or no?. Furthermore it’s only a matter of few days now before the mind games begin between these two sides, and it’ll be pure entertainment for fans like us who’re sorely missing live cricket action.

Source:

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/sports/cricket/040317/aussies-are-good-at-mind-games-virat-kohli.html

https://www.dnaindia.com/cricket/live-india-vs-australia-1st-odi-live-cricket-score-updates-and-commentary-in-chennai-2546269

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/news/india-to-start-australia-test-series-at-brisbane-on-december-3-no-quarantine-hub-australian-media/articleshow/76039007.cms
ene1980

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:24:47 PM

let’s hope that this tournament goes ahead as planned, but is there any clarification about spectators will they be allowed in the stands or no?. Furthermore it’s only a matter of few days now before the mind games begin between these two sides, and it’ll be pure entertainment for fans like us who’re sorely missing live cricket action.
There is plenty of time for the series to commence and 5 months is plenty of time to open up everything, the situation is Australia is much better than the rest of the developed countries and hence they can afford to have audience by that time. I was missing sports for a long time but good to see other sports resuming and cricket is also planning to resume and i am expecting the England and West Indies series before this.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:48:52 PM

@JSRAW let’s hope that this tournament goes ahead as planned, but is there any clarification about spectators will they be allowed in the stands or no?. Furthermore it’s only a matter of few days now before the mind games begin between these two sides, and it’ll be pure entertainment for fans like us who’re sorely missing live cricket action.

~Edited~
As @ene1980 pointed out that 5 months is long time so we can expect spectators in every venue, not sure about foreign visitors but locals for sure. Otherwise hate to say, it would be really bad situation if Boxing day test takes place in the empty stadium.

Already witnessed glimpse of mind games couple of months back when Tim Paine was literally challenging Virat kohli to play D/N test in twitter. so yeah we can expect some.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 07:01:14 AM

There is a gap between the T20I series and the test series, and I guess they have kept it so, to accommodate the T20 World Cup. So the BCCI is indirectly hinting that the T20 World Cup would go ahead as planned in November 2020 and the IPL 2020 would be postponed (or rather cancelled). It is not practical for the players (both Indian and Australian) to travel from Australia to India in mid-October (for the IPL) and then return again for the test series.

So this fixture list answers a lot of our questions.

All this said, I am disappointed that the Optus Stadium in Peth has been overlooked for hosting test matches. I would say that it is the best stadium in all of Australia where cricket matches can be hosted. Really disappointed.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:34:07 AM

@Vishnu.Reang I completely agree with your suggestions as this technique is very unhygienic, and further I’m also hoping that rest Asian countries too will ban the use of this technique in their local leagues. @7788bitcoin I doubt that they would have used saliva rather they would have preferred loosing the match, as personal hygiene is very important for them.

Cricket is a gentleman's game and unfair means must be banned. If saliva is allowed, then players may ask why sandpaper and Vaseline is not allowed. Now ICC can't specifically ban one of them and allow the other. Either both should be allowed, or all these substances must be banned. And I would prefer the latter. Let these bowlers learn how to swing the ball naturally.

They can still make the ball wet from their sweat and rub it with their pants to shine one side of the ball and thus making the other side a bit rough suitable for reverse swing. The cricket is becoming a batsmen game and all the new rules makes things easy for the batsmen. I think bowlers should be given some room to show their strength too.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 02:08:02 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2020, 02:18:16 PM by JSRAW

~snip~
Aus vs India Schedule

There is a gap between the T20I series and the test series, and I guess they have kept it so, to accommodate the T20 World Cup. So the BCCI is indirectly hinting that the T20 World Cup would go ahead as planned in November 2020 and the IPL 2020 would be postponed (or rather cancelled). It is not practical for the players (both Indian and Australian) to travel from Australia to India in mid-October (for the IPL) and then return again for the test series.

So this fixture list answers a lot of our questions.
This T-20 fixture got me confused, if we go by this schedule then IPL is definitely postponed for next year unless BCCI planning some action in mid Aug to Sep End window.

Australia got 1 month window for T-20 WC but can OZ players afford to play 4 months (Oct-Nov-Dec-Jan) back 2 back series continuously? I doubt that. We have to wait for official statement from the decision committee, if they decide giving final verdict for WC on Jun 10th.  No decision on T20 WC yet as confidentiality issues grip ICC

Full summer fixtures released- Australia

"3 T-20 Match Series Against Zimbabwe ( Aug 9 - Aug 15 )
3 T-20 Match Series Against Windies ( Oct 4 - Oct 9)
3 T-20 Match Series Against India ( Oct 11- Oct-17)

Oct 18- Nov 20 - Free slot

1 Test Match against Afghanistan ( Nov 21-25)
4 Test Match series Against India ( Dec 3 - Jan 7)

3 ODI series Against India ( Jan 12 - Jan 17)
3 ODI & 1 T20I Series against New Zealand ( Jan 26 - Feb 2)
"

I am disappointed that the Optus Stadium in Peth has been overlooked for hosting test matches.
I might add that now time has come Border-Gavaskar trophy deserves 5 Test Match series, not 4.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 04:41:22 PM

^Yeah this schedule is really confusing. Looking at the schedule, all the previous assumptions about IPL seems to be wrong. If BCCI is planning to host IPL in Mid Aug to Sep, I don't think it would go well as planned considering the current scenario in India.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 05:54:53 PM

^Yeah this schedule is really confusing. Looking at the schedule, all the previous assumptions about IPL seems to be wrong. If BCCI is planning to host IPL in Mid Aug to Sep, I don't think it would go well as planned considering the current scenario in India.

I find everything strange here. IPL can't be held in just 3 months from now when the covid 19 situation is still unclear.
Also ICC should have focused on T20 world cup, instead they are more willing to have India Australia series in that time period.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:37:53 PM

I find everything strange here. IPL can't be held in just 3 months from now when the covid 19 situation is still unclear.
Also ICC should have focused on T20 world cup, instead they are more willing to have India Australia series in that time period.
Welcome to the bubble we are living, today there was a comedic representation by the Indian prime minister about the corona situation.

Many feared that India will become a problem for the world when corona hits India. But today, you have transformed the way the world looks at us.

The prime minister is not aware of the situation and the increasing number of patients and right now it is kind of hot bed for the past one week and if you are having leaders like these i would not be surprised if the IPL is conducted Cheesy.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:53:29 PM

Welcome to the bubble we are living, today there was a comedic representation by the Indian prime minister about the corona situation.

Many feared that India will become a problem for the world when corona hits India. But today, you have transformed the way the world looks at us.

The prime minister is not aware of the situation and the increasing number of patients and right now it is kind of hot bed for the past one week and if you are having leaders like these i would not be surprised if the IPL is conducted Cheesy.

You deserve few merits for your argument about this all situation but sadly I am empty right now India is ninth and going to touch seventh with third country with new cases and fourth country with deaths really matter of worry but no one thinking about this and still IPL is talk of town really strange situation if this will go like this then surely we will have IPL under current government in next few months.
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 972 »
  Print  

Jump to: