Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734778 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:06:54 AM

Bryant, you mis-translated this news item. The General Staff are planning to conscript gays and whisk them into the army right from the gay parade. They say that this is completely within the framework of the law, as it does not specify, where conscription notices are to be handed out.

Sorry for the mistake. My Russian is not that good. I still wonder, from where he got this idea? Perhaps from his American military advisers / trainers? It will be interesting to watch these fags fighting alongside the neo-Nazi battalions. Ever heard about this before? Gays and Nazis fighting together to defeat the evil Russians? 
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:18:41 AM

NATO’s Black Sea bloc gets busy (I)

Thu, Jun 4, 2015Cold War 2.0, Europe, Turkey, Ukraine

By Andrew KORYBKO (USA)

NATO’s Black Sea bloc gets busy (I)

The shaky truce in Ukraine has given NATO ample opportunities to spread the New Cold War beyond Eastern Europe and into new theaters, one of which has been the greater Black Sea region. The recent destabilizations in Macedonia and Moldova that endanger Russian interests there can be directly linked to the long-term ambitions of Bulgaria and Romania, the two members of NATO’s Black Sea Bloc. These de-facto irredentist states are being used by NATO to instigate proxy conflicts (whether soft or hot) that have a larger chance of succeeding than the semi-failed Ukrainian one, taking supreme advantage of the fact that neither targeted state is adjacent to Russia (unlike the East Ukrainian republics) and thereby unable to receive direct assistance or any realistic Russian deterrent if their respective crises deepened.
The flurry of activity surrounding the Black Sea in recent years (particularly the 2003 Rose Revolution, 2004 Orange Revolution, 2008 Five Day War, EuroMaidan, and the Russian reunification with Crimea) proves that this region is among the world’s most politically dynamic areas in the 21st century, and the geopolitical intrigue and tension has now spread past its direct borders into the greater Black Sea states of Macedonia and Moldova. In light of these Western-initiated destabilizations, NATO’s Black Sea Bloc has taken on a hefty strategic role disproportionate to its average size, and accordingly, it’s the subject of study within this article.
Part I begins by placing the Black Sea Bloc into NATO’s strategic context and then describes its composition and targets. Afterwards, Part II analyzes the nascent military grouping’s dynamics and concludes with an examination of possible complications that could obstruct the bloc’s viability. ....more

http://orientalreview.org/2015/06/04/natos-black-sea-bloc-gets-busy-i/

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:25:29 AM

Seems like the right sector is not so happy with the policies of Petro Poroshenko. They are taking out protest marches in western cities such as Lvov, Uzhgorod and Ternopol:

http://lifenews.ru/news/155177

Also, a gay pride parade is planned in Kiev today, with permission granted from the Kiev mayor, Vitali Klitschko. The Right Sector is threatening to attack the participants, unless the march is cancelled.
galdur

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:32:52 AM

Sounds great. The most commendable action of the mafia is always to wipe out as much of each other as possible and perhaps Poroshenko and co. can adopt that very productive policy.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:41:25 AM

And they did it. The parade lasted not even 30 minutes, when smoke bombs flew into the crowd.
galdur

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 04:21:26 PM

Well, if they mess with gay parades isn´t that going to damage relations with Hollywood, Disneyland, Washington D.C. and London? Good luck, g

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 06:53:38 PM

Well, if they mess with gay parades isn´t that going to damage relations with Hollywood, Disneyland, Washington D.C. and London? Good luck, g

And therefore, the mayor of Kiev Klichko demands that those interfering with the "blue" should be severely punished. This ex-boxer will be supervising punishing personally:
http://www.gazeta.ru/social/news/2015/06/06/n_7265178.shtml

Meanwhile, ukro-forces are pulling tanks to the Eastern Front, says people's militia of Lugansk Republic:
http://ria.ru/world/20150606/1068586043.html

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:06:45 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 07:56:45 PM by galdur

Ah yes, Klichko. Here that pillar of the Ukrainian political establishment is shown intently studying a piece of asphalt. To be or not to be, that is the question.

Nuland: Good. I don’t think Klitsch [Vitali Klitschko] should go into the government. I don’t think it’s necessary, I don’t think it’s a good idea.

Pyatt: Yeah. I guess… in terms of him not going into the government, just let him stay out and do his political homework and stuff. I’m just thinking in terms of sort of the process moving ahead we want to keep the moderate democrats together. The problem is going to be Tyahnybok [Oleh Tyahnybok, Svoboda party] and his guys and I’m sure that’s part of what [President Viktor] Yanukovych is calculating on all this.

Nuland: [Breaks in] I think Yats [Arseniy Yatsenyuk] is the guy who’s got the economic experience, the governing experience. He’s the… what he needs is Klitsch and Tyahnybok on the outside. He needs to be talking to them four times a week, you know. I just think Klitsch going in… he’s going to be at that level working for Yatseniuk, it’s just not going to work.

Pyatt: Yeah, no, I think that’s right. OK. Good. Do you want us to set up a call with him as the next step?

galdur

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:30:04 PM

Poroshenko, it's time to start bombing Lvov for separatism!

June 6th, 2015

Dmitry Dzygovbrodsky

Naspravdi.info

Translated by Kristina Rus

Yurasumy: In March 2014 a similar event in another city of Ukraine was the first step to the beginning of the ATO [Anti-Terrorist Operation] or the civil war. Galician separatists gathered in Lvov ... in fact with the same demands. Where is the ATO? Lyashko, where are your little black men and promises to clean out any separatism in Ukraine? Where is the SBU?
The reason is you did not receive a command from your master. After this, please don't tell anyone that you are fighting with separatists. You are simply obediently following the master's orders, and in Ukraine there are two kinds of separatism: "allowed" and "banned".

A citizen of Ukraine to the President of Ukraine: "Need ten packages of "Grad" for Lvov from UAF"

I, as a citizen of Ukraine, am for equality and justice. Donbass asked for a special status for the region - and as a result for a year it's been shelled with heavy artillery, killing children in Donetsk and Gorlovka.

For what?

For separatism.

But today in Lvov Galician patriots demanded a special status for Lvov.

"Today, a few hundred protesters gathered near the building of Lvov regional state administration with banners "Special status for Galicia!", "Poroshenko needs to answer!" "Where Is Europe?" The main demands of protesters – to make Poroshenko  answer before the people of Ukraine for the critical condition of the country. And demands of a special status for Galicia.

According to protesters, a critical situation in the country made them come out [incidentally, you can get arrested for such actions in Odessa or elsewhere - KR]. "Our Galicians stood on the Maidan for a European country, for honest government, for a decent life. And what now? It's time to look the truth in the eye. The war continues in the East. The cost of utilities, food, clothing, has increased several times. And wages have stayed the same. Show us who lives better, in a new way? That's why we want to ask the President, where are the promised reforms, where is Europe? Where is the honest government?"

I want to to remind you, that on February 19, 2014 in Lvov it was decided to secede from Kiev. Stubborn separatists have settled in Lvov, who for a year periodically raise the question of destruction of "Unitedukraine".

I, as a citizen of Ukraine, am concerned about separatism in Lvov. I appeal to the President of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko.

Peter Alexeevich. turn around the armed forces and the national guard. Truck the MLRS batteries and howitzers to Galicia. It's time to eradicate separatism in Lvov with fire and iron, as you do it in Donbass. Justice and "Unitedukraine" above all.

Lvov needs the ATO for separatism - and a few dozen packets of Grad rockets on the residential areas, as UAF does in Donbass.

It's time to save the country, Peter Alekseevich, namely its Western part. As you said Peter Alekseevich? "Their children will sit in basements?"

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/06/poroshenko-its-time-to-start-bombing.html

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:35:33 PM

Italian journalist visited Ukraine and states that Kiev authorities are plying in games not related to Ukraine. He also said that his impression is that Kiev authorities and the population in Ukraine live in different worlds:

La guerra in Ucraina vista da un italiano
http://it.sputniknews.com/opinioni/20150605/503228.html

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:41:35 AM

"America’s—the expansion of opportunity for capital and the projection of power—must always remain shrouded."

WEDNESDAY, JUN 3, 2015 10:30 PM GST

We are the propagandists: The real story about how The New York Times and the White House has turned truth in the Ukraine on its head
A sophisticated game of manipulation is afoot over Russia: power, influence and money. U.S. hands are not clean

PATRICK L. SMITH

A couple of weeks ago, this column guardedly suggested that John Kerry’s day-long talks in Sochi with Vladimir Putin and his foreign minister, Sergei Lavrov, looked like a break in the clouds on numerous questions, primarily the Ukraine crisis. I saw no evidence that President Obama’s secretary of state had suddenly developed a sensible, post-imperium foreign strategy consonant with a new era. It was force of circumstance. It was the 21st century doing its work.

This work will get done, cleanly and peaceably or otherwise.

Sochi, an unexpected development, suggested the prospect of cleanliness and peace. But events since suggest that otherwise is more likely to prove the case. It is hard to say because it is hard to see, but our policy cliques may be gradually wading into very deep water in Ukraine.

Ever since the 2001 attacks on New York and Washington, reality itself has come to seem up for grabs. Karl Rove, a diabolically competent political infighter but of no discernible intellectual weight, may have been prescient when he told us to forget our pedestrian notions of reality—real live reality. Empires create their own, he said, and we’re an empire now.

The Ukraine crisis reminds us that the pathology is not limited to the peculiar dreamers who made policy during the Bush II administration, whose idea of reality was idealist beyond all logic. It is a late-imperial phenomenon that extends across the board. “Unprecedented” is considered a dangerous word in journalism, but it may describe the Obama administration’s furious efforts to manufacture a Ukraine narrative and our media’s incessant reproduction of all its fallacies.

At this point it is only sensible to turn everything that is said or shown in our media upside down and consider it a second time. Who could want to live in a world this much like Orwell’s or Huxley’s—the one obliterating reality by destroying language, the other by making historical reference a transgression?

Language and history: As argued several times in this space, these are the weapons we are not supposed to have.

Ukraine now gives us two fearsome examples of what I mean by inverted reason.

One, it has been raining reports of Russia’s renewed military presence in eastern Ukraine lately. One puts them down and asks, What does Washington have on the story board now, an escalation of American military involvement? A covert op? Let us watch.

Two, we hear ever-shriller charges that Moscow has mounted a dangerous, security-threatening propaganda campaign to destroy the truth—our truth, we can say. It is nothing short of “the weaponization of information,” we are provocatively warned. Let us be on notice: Our truth and our air are now as polluted with propaganda as during the Cold War decades, and the only apparent plan is to make it worse.

O.K., let us do what sorting can be done. ....much, much more

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/03/we_are_the_propagandists_the_real_story_about_how_the_new_york_times_and_the_white_house_has_turned_truth_in_the_ukraine_on_its_head/

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:39:34 AM

If Lvov secedes from Ukraine, it will be better for everyone. The most rabid neo-Nazis and Russophobes in Ukraine lives in Lvov and the neighboring provinces of Ternopol and Ivano-Frankovsk. In my opinion, these three provinces should secede from Ukraine and form a separate republic with the name of "Galicia". Merging with Poland will be another attractive option.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 02:39:41 PM

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 03:45:37 PM

If Lvov secedes from Ukraine, it will be better for everyone. The most rabid neo-Nazis and Russophobes in Ukraine lives in Lvov and the neighboring provinces of Ternopol and Ivano-Frankovsk. In my opinion, these three provinces should secede from Ukraine and form a separate republic with the name of "Galicia". Merging with Poland will be another attractive option.

not gonna happen =)

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:18:57 PM

not gonna happen =)

Why not? The Eastern Ukrainians don't want to live under a government, which is dominated by the Western Ukrainians. That was the main reason why the war in Donbass broke out. Similarly, the Western Ukrainians also don't want to live under the Eastern types. Unless someone could form a national unity government, the Easterners and the Westerners will continue to fight against each other.
galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:24:46 PM

Ivano-Frankovsk which used to be called Stanisławów has like a dozen Polish sister cities so yes it doesn´t seem that awfully unlikely that it and the area in general will drift towards its Polish origins.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:02:48 PM

Ivano-Frankovsk which used to be called Stanisławów has like a dozen Polish sister cities so yes it doesn´t seem that awfully unlikely that it and the area in general will drift towards its Polish origins.

After the WW2, most of the Poles in that region were deported to the Recovered Territories (the four provinces, which formerly belonged to the Nazi Germany: Ostpreußen, Pommern, Niederschlesien and Oberschlesien). Some of the Poles in Galicia claimed that they are ethnic Ukrainian, to avoid the deportation. These people are still proud of their Polish heritage.
galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:17:51 PM

After the WW2, most of the Poles in that region were deported to the Recovered Territories (the four provinces, which formerly belonged to the Nazi Germany: Ostpreußen, Pommern, Niederschlesien and Oberschlesien). Some of the Poles in Galicia claimed that they are ethnic Ukrainian, to avoid the deportation. These people are still proud of their Polish heritage.

Tarnopol, also founded by a Polish hetman like I-F,  Tarnowski. Needless to say Lwów was in Polish hands for centuries.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:24:00 PM

One year ago:

galdur

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 08:36:46 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: