Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:20:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:47:22 PM

Some loser with more mouth than balls maybe, but I doubt it.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:48:54 PM

if you get to the poster you will see that he gets a paycheck from the ctrl+p team under the supervision of nudelgril... whoooaaa.

money is faster...
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:26:16 PM

A lot of things would make more sense if people started to use Soviets instead of Russians, when talking about the time when Russia was under Soviet Union. It would create a better foundation of historical understanding.

About Soviet (not Russian) bases. Isn't is much the same as NATO bases now?  Wink

There are many things that Russians remember about Poles, that are not good, so as tee-rex said - it cuts both ways.
One does not even have to go as far occupation of Moscow in 1612. Poles came into modern Russian territory in 1918-1920 during the Soviet-Polish war, when Polish army occupied most of today's Ukraine and was stopped by the Red Army after a lot of bitter fighting. That operation, by the way, was performed with the blessing of USA, GB and France.

As for Putin, what is it that Putin did to Poland to worsen the relationships (except, of course, from the fact of still breathing)? Smiley So far I've seen quite a lot of negativity coming against Russia from the Polish top brass. Interestingly, I didn't feel the same negativity from the citizens, when I visited Poland. So, maybe people just need to come together and talk Smiley
I found an echo of it in the following article in a Russian newspaper, that I translated
http://stanislavs.org/the-sorrow-of-a-warsaw-woman-why-poland-is-not-happy-to-be-liberated-from-fascism/

The modern Russian territory you're talking about did not belong to Russia at that time. Those were Polish lands, taken from them during the partition (1772-91), so when the country regained independence it had to establish borders, and both the Ukrainians and the Soviets didn't want to give it up without a fight. Thus we had a war with both of them. Actually I don't blame any side for that war, they had to duke it out and finally came to terms. Lvov used to belong to Poland along with a large part of todays Ukraine, so the conflict was inevitable.

The relations worsen since Poland joined NATO. Putin's answer was an import ban imposed on Polish food and later he decided to transfer gas to Germany around Poland (Nord Stream). On top of that when the Polish plane crashed in Smolensk, Russians were so sloppy with the autopsies that they mixed up the bodies and names and sent them back to Poland in sealed coffins. People buried their loved ones just to find out months later they buried someone else and had to do it all over again. And of course the wreckage has not been returned up to this day, although Polish government asked for it a couple times.

You're right people would come to terms much easier than our so called leaders. Most of them were raised and educated in completely different times, just like the brass that you mentioned. Times when you couldn't learn English, but everybody was taught Russian and members of the communist party were prioritized.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
galdur

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:36:23 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2015, 10:47:37 PM by galdur

The Darling of Maidan

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:41:56 PM

The relations worsen since Poland joined NATO. Putin's answer was an import ban imposed on Polish food and later he decided to transfer gas to Germany around Poland (Nord Stream)

Nord Stream is a direct route from Russia to Germany (the largest consumer of Gasprom in Europe, if I'm not mistaken). This was a logical and reasonable decision whether Poland joined NATO or not. Personally, I think it was primarily because of Ukraine stealing Russian gas now and then.
galdur

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:10:50 AM

Ah, how interesting. Saw somewhere that the delegates to the Minsk conference were offered bread and salt on their arrival - just like the bread and salt offered to the Germans in Operation Barbarossa in 1941 when they arrived at the same place. Not sure if Merkel and her entourage had much of a clue.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:14:39 AM

Footage of Ukrainian troops surrender in Debaltsevo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8pamTYiVoU

OK.... a month ago, there were 8,000 Kiev troops in the Debaltsevo pocket. According to Poroshenko, 2,575 retreated to Artemovsk. Some 400 were taken prisoner by the militia. What happened to the remainder (~ 5,000)? Vanished in to thin air?
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:36:45 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 10:08:34 AM by BitMos

Footage of Ukrainian troops surrender in Debaltsevo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8pamTYiVoU
Vanished in to thin air?

1. assassinate your commanding officers and those following him
2. remove your uniforms
3. throw the weapons away
4. run to Russia, show your body, ie no ied.
5. ask for forgiveness
6. tell all you know
7. start a new peaceful harmonious and maybe prosperous life
8. (learn Chinese).

welcome!

edit: of course the pocket was always to be novorossian... but you know why the euro-ukies-amerikis wanted to keep it uki? because they love hole... their brains have been "hard"wired (look a souldream).

money is faster...
galdur

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:56:03 PM

I´ve been surprised at the limp performance of the Ukrainian military. After all they had a long Soviet School.

Yet, they fall into these elementary cauldrons. Not the first time, I seem to remember another disaster from last summer, Iglevorsk or something like that. It was smaller in scale but there the morons were caught in two pockets if I remember correctly. But most likely some U.S. military advisers have been pushing Hollywood ground combat tactics over there. If they´re out of their usual elements of blowing things up on a grand scale from afar, shooting up defenseless people and sitting on their asses in countless bases around the world - they aren´t of much use.

tee-rex

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:50:48 PM

I´ve been surprised at the limp performance of the Ukrainian military. After all they had a long Soviet School.

Yet, they fall into these elementary cauldrons. Not the first time, I seem to remember another disaster from last summer, Iglevorsk or something like that. It was smaller in scale but there the morons were caught in two pockets if I remember correctly. But most likely some U.S. military advisers have been pushing Hollywood ground combat tactics over there. If they´re out of their usual elements of blowing things up on a grand scale from afar, shooting up defenseless people and sitting on their asses in countless bases around the world - they aren´t of much use.

Soviet military school has nothing to do with the recent Ukrainian military disaster in Debaltsevo (and Illovaysk before that).

If you think over this, there will be no surprise at all. Putin hit it on the nail when he said that ukies were too proud to accept small losses from former miners (no pun) and yesterday tractor-drivers by removing their troops from brewing cauldrons in time, and thus lost big time in the end.
galdur

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:18:07 PM

Soviet military school has nothing to do with the recent Ukrainian military disaster in Debaltsevo (and Illovaysk before that).

If you think over this, there will be no surprise at all. Putin hit it on the nail when he said that ukies were too proud to accept small losses from former miners (no pun) and yesterday tractor-drivers by removing their troops from brewing cauldrons in time, and thus lost big time in the end.

My surprise is more about how these amateurs walk repeatedly into the same kind of trap, than their having later the sense of withdrawing in time. The Soviets were big on these cauldrons in their doctrine as are the Russians I´m sure. Evidently that schooling has been lost in Ukraine and been replaced by western girlie boy military wisdom.

galdur

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:32:25 PM

On the other hand, you never know where you have those crafty Russians. Maybe THEY have been systematically rendering the Ukrainian military brain dead since the Soviet Union came apart. It´s unlikely that military cooperation and training disappeared overnight. Those wankers are master strategists, never underestimate them.

tee-rex

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:40:21 PM

On the other hand, you never know where you have those crafty Russians. Maybe THEY have been systematically rendering the Ukrainian military brain dead since the Soviet Union came apart. It´s unlikely that military cooperation and training disappeared overnight. Those wankers are master strategists, never underestimate them.

The Ukrainian supreme command are not as brain dead as they are presumptuous and haughty, arrogant and divorced from reality.
galdur

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:44:26 PM

The Ukrainian supreme command are not as brain dead as they are presumptuous and haughty, arrogant and divorced from reality.

Yeah exactly, sounds like the opposition the Russian military would just love to have.  Grin

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:56:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7N0GJqXcuU

Grin Grin Grin
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 05:42:15 PM

Let's see what was happening in Novorossia...

Yesterday saw an interesting incident with a BBC film crew. For the first time in the last year they came to DNR with the task report how the DNR army is breaking the Minsk agreement. BBC chose to report from the ravaged Donetsk airport (see how bad people in Donetsk destroyed their airport). Ukros were obviously not informed about this feat as at that moment they started their customary round of shelling at the airport. BBC crew weathered out 3 hits before beating a hasty retreat, and yet, the reporter managed to pant into the mic that is is Donetsk army shelling its own territory (for fun?) - never mind that the projectiles would have to perform a U-turn in mid-air to come in from Ukrainian territory.

Today, NAF managed to capture two Western trophies in Debaltsevo:

An armoured vehicle - Hummer
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/2/19/730583.html

And an American sniper, who was captured alive:
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/2/19/730570.html

Also, a surrendered Ukrainian officer told about Western advisors in the ranks of "Azov" punisher battalion, equipped with better weapons and com:
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/2/19/730477.html

There was also a large number of Ukro-army trophies, e.g. 90 tanks:
http://www.gazeta.ru/social/2015/02/19/6418753.shtml
The confrontation is shifting to Mariupol now.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:39:20 PM

Yesterday saw an interesting incident with a BBC film crew. For the first time in the last year they came to DNR with the task report how the DNR army is breaking the Minsk agreement. BBC chose to report from the ravaged Donetsk airport (see how bad people in Donetsk destroyed their airport). Ukros were obviously not informed about this feat as at that moment they started their customary round of shelling at the airport. BBC crew weathered out 3 hits before beating a hasty retreat, and yet, the reporter managed to pant into the mic that is is Donetsk army shelling its own territory (for fun?) - never mind that the projectiles would have to perform a U-turn in mid-air to come in from Ukrainian territory.

Today, NAF managed to capture two Western trophies in Debaltsevo:

An armoured vehicle - Hummer
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/2/19/730583.html

And an American sniper, who was captured alive:
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/2/19/730570.html

Also, a surrendered Ukrainian officer told about Western advisors in the ranks of "Azov" punisher battalion, equipped with better weapons and com:
http://www.vz.ru/news/2015/2/19/730477.html

There was also a large number of Ukro-army trophies, e.g. 90 tanks:
http://www.gazeta.ru/social/2015/02/19/6418753.shtml

those weren't teleported from Irak that's fore sure...

of course to mariupol, no more bs, by foot to Crimea, if the ukies were free (ie not under IMF occupation) they would automatically surrender what ever... the others options is death... unless they have an exit route and are just mercenaries...

money is faster...
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:53:03 PM

And after they will explain they want peace... of course they do not want !

Quote from: OSCE
At a checkpoint in Mykhailivka (34km west of Luhansk, “LPR”-controlled), armed men under the command of a Cossack commander refused to allow the SMM to proceed in the direction of Irmino (65km west of Luhansk, “LPR”-controlled). The armed men asked the SMM to show evidence of permission from the “LPR” for freedom of movement.  

On 16 February, the SMM visited a border crossing point under the control of a Cossack group in Dolzhanskyi (105km south-east of Luhansk, “LPR”-controlled), and observed regular crossing activity – civilians (both men and women) on foot or in vehicles. The SMM met with a Cossack deputy commander in Sverdlovsk (85km south-east of Luhansk, “LPR”-controlled), who said that he was suspicious of an SMM presence in what he considered his area of responsibility

Where is the minks rulez ??

They are in the pocket of the Pro-russian ...?? They are liears like their master Poutine ...

If they shell Mariupol ... no limit will be there that EU / US will ship weapons .. real weapons ...

And we will see the war propagate ... and i doubt that Poutine will send more troup ... but who will paid for this ? Citizen ... go ask everywhere in Ukraine ... they do not want anymore war ... because all know this is shit is driver by $$ mobster...
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:55:28 PM

The question is WHO IS POUTIN to TELL to OTHERS COUNTRY WHAT TO DO ?

When you take land by force ... you are a dictator ... nothing more !

He is the first one to protect Lybia ..for land integrity ... but he is the first one to piss on !

Poutine let the print in history now as a real abject dictator and old Russian soviet style ....
BitMos

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:58:00 PM

And after they will explain they want peace... of course they do not want !

Quote from: OSCE
At a checkpoint in Mykhailivka (34km west of Luhansk, “LPR”-controlled), armed men under the command of a Cossack commander refused to allow the SMM to proceed in the direction of Irmino (65km west of Luhansk, “LPR”-controlled). The armed men asked the SMM to show evidence of permission from the “LPR” for freedom of movement.  

On 16 February, the SMM visited a border crossing point under the control of a Cossack group in Dolzhanskyi (105km south-east of Luhansk, “LPR”-controlled), and observed regular crossing activity – civilians (both men and women) on foot or in vehicles. The SMM met with a Cossack deputy commander in Sverdlovsk (85km south-east of Luhansk, “LPR”-controlled), who said that he was suspicious of an SMM presence in what he considered his area of responsibility

Where is the minks rulez ??

They are in the pocket of the Pro-russian ...?? They are liears like their master Poutine ...

If they shell Mariupol ... no limit will be there that EU / US will ship weapons .. real weapons ...

And we will see the war propagate ... and i doubt that Poutine will send more troup ... but who will paid for this ? Citizen ... go ask everywhere in Ukraine ... they do not want anymore war ... because all know this is shit is driver by $$ mobster...

Souldream, I try a last time, okay it would make the locals and the Russians very happy to be able to go to foot to crimea. of course the hardcore nationalist of ukietown can't accept it, but if they don't they must die, and a lot of them. so now the choice is simple, no visa to go to "Russian crimea, dombass, east" in peace, like always, or absolute total warfare... I think only idiots, fools or slaves would chose the deadly option... Why couldn't they let all those People express their own will, Russia, Uki, Indep, what ever, it would have cost less to everyone in lost opportunity... but if the goal is to generate more meat for the ctrl+p the mission is accomplished!

money is faster...
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: