Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:18:10 AM

I LOVE LAUGHS...

Good work, my Russian friends. The enemy is at a loss... it can't make itself intimidating anymore... its psywars have become comedy of errors Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy

I guess faking the figures to pretend it is growing can't hide anymore it's actually bankrupt...

Now even its wars are losing...

it's financial empire is crumbling...

It's been entertaining though, no need for TV sitcoms anymore

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 08:30:38 AM

"There are NO russian troops in Ukraine!" Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Russian troops going to Uglerogsk, Ukraine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkqVRc3LNZY
The troops from the first video are in Ukraine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRMaBTrhVqw

Methinks, you're confusing regular troops with volunteers (or mercenaries, as some would erroneously call them). No one here denies that there are a lot of Russian citizens fighting for Donbass in Ukraine, as no one denied Russian volunteers in the Spanish Civil War fighting against Franco. Obviously, some Russian citizens are even fighting for Kiev, but their numbers are miniscule at best... Cool

If Russia had deployed regular troops IRL, Kievan junta would fall within 24 hours

-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 09:11:26 AM

Russian troops going to Uglerogsk, Ukraine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkqVRc3LNZY
The troops from the first video are in Ukraine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRMaBTrhVqw

Methinks, you're confusing regular troops with volunteers (or mercenaries, as some would erroneously call them). No one here denies that there are a lot of Russian citizens fighting for Donbass in Ukraine, as no one denied Russian volunteers in the Spanish Civil War fighting against Franco. Obviously, some Russian citizens are even fighting for Kiev, but their numbers are miniscule at best... Cool

If Russia had deployed regular troops IRL, Kievan junta would fall within 24 hours

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:03:52 AM

Looks like laughing at blue colour of sky. You're welcome. Grin
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 10:36:11 AM

Looks like laughing at blue colour of sky. You're welcome. Grin

aint that blue..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb8_1423448457
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a2_1423433645
myshownow

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 11:10:06 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

They are laughing at themselves... all their wars are all losing... Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, UKraine...
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Not to mention they are bankrupt
 Cheesy

Frankly, the US should just retire, it just make itself a laughing stock the more it pretends it still has what it takes...

Actually, I have the feeling that Putin was humoring these clowns all along...

I surely laughed a lot, they were fun for a while but they had their 15 minutes

they're has-beens

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:14:14 PM

Breaking News:

Militia has captured the crucial village of Logvinovo, which was the only link connecting the entrapped Ukrainian troops in Debaltsevo pocket to the Kiev-controlled territory. Now the pocket is completely encircled by the militia. Thousands of Kiev troops are trapped.

http://liveuamap.com/en/2015/9-february-russian-forces-captured-road-to-debaltseve?ll=48.39274000000001;38.32168999999998&zoom=8
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:54:28 PM

They are laughing at themselves... all their wars are all losing... Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, UKraine...
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy

Frankly, the US should just retire, it just make itself a laughing stock the more it pretends it still has what it takes...

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:53:59 PM

I see you are in a good mood.... So time to  Grin, I would ask the head of Yats (of course Nudelgirl or anyone over are protected by USMIIC, it's internal matter  Tongue), Yats would try to hide in an other country, guess which one  Huh That would be fun Cheesy.

Disclaimer 1: You expected anything else against the Victors of the KGB wars that created PEACE&UNITY between the SERVICES? It's easier when you have only one Homeland (precision for the ignorants: dual nationals). It's called the MOTHERLAND.

Some will laugh more at what I write, other Wises will despair and others... who cares it's THE FEDERATION WE ARE SPEAKING ABOUT AND NO HASBARA TEAM (OR ELSE) COULD STAND, WHY THE FEDERATION IS INDEPENDANT ON THE PATH (RUSSIAN WAYS), AT WAR. RUSSIA RESPECTS FOS OF FOREIGNERS, DEEPLY, TRUELY (worst).

let's keep the fun spirit  Cool.

Russian 96K6 Pantsir-S1 air defence system in Ukraine: http://www.armamentresearch.com/russian-96k6-pantsir-s1-air-defence-system-in-ukraine/
Mirror (if the website gets down): https://archive.today/ki9KM

that should have been a US system. It's a big failure that the USMIIC isn't with the Militia of this area, aka the good guys (that don't want to be slave of the IMF and co). Epic Fail. Apologize will have to be made to those People on this one. It's a lack of agility once the color revolution start, more speed in changing if supported turn bad. Understand this one, deeply and the causes.

One comment in RED.

Kiev’s Bloody War Is Backfiring

And the War Party is pushing to prop up their Ukrainian sock puppets

by Justin Raimondo, February 09, 2015

With Poroshenko’s war looking like a major disaster, one that could easily topple his EU/US-installed regime, the War Party in the US (this is an experimental project to see how far a foreign group could conquer the civilian admin. it's a brutal project, that few are aware until now, same for demowing, the foreigners organized it, Tactically the USMIIC would have done it differently but it's an experiment, the Empire is watching in the spirit of science, to gain knowledge, of course, and you know where it goes...). is turning up the heat,...

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2015/02/08/kievs-bloody-war-is-backfiring/

Wink

I LOVE LAUGHS...

Good work, my Russian friends. The enemy is at a loss... it can't make itself intimidating anymore... its psywars have become comedy of errors Cheesy  Cheesy Cheesy

I guess faking the figures to pretend it is growing can't hide anymore it's actually bankrupt...

Now even its wars are losing...

it's financial empire is crumbling...

It's been entertaining though, no need for TV sitcoms anymore

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wink

Happily the Victors of the KGBwars know full well that as long as the skin isn't sold, the bear in sight is just a promise, that will still need a lot of work and efforts and sweats.

you just have to look at the map that was posted before to see that even the ukies know it... and acted accordingly. Raiding Kiev has always be fun, but since it has been nuked, sadly there will be no raid, slow death or who knows... the 21 century Cheesy (wait for the 22 Cheesy).

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
 Cheesy
I surely laughed a lot, they were fun for a while but they had their 15 minutes
they're has-beens

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's just impossible to have a country divided in 2, meaning either it's America first or not. As long as the before mentioned  experiment is running, you will watch again ( Undecided ) and more ( Cry) absolute idiotic acts (starting with the federal reserve)... I think it's time to end peacefully this experiment. Enough Americans have suffered (particularly enough American Women).

Frankly it's a failure. The Russians have seen it, and the Chineses are already fully launch to correct most of the errors. Why, it's so easy there, many Tribes in a Nation that foremost are either Russian or Chinese AND HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO, and not what ever else like globalists, internationalists, anti-constitutionalists, anti values of America, enironmentalterrorsgroup, etc etc.). Those nasty comments are to be linked TO THE FACT THAT : ALL the Native American Tribes,  ARE FOREMOST AMERICAN. NOTHING ELSE. NO ALLEGIANCE TO ANOTHER LAND, BUT THE LAND OF THEIR ANCESTORS, since evermore. Tribes that we can count on tm, always.

Breaking News:

Militia has captured the crucial village of Logvinovo, which was the only link connecting the entrapped Ukrainian troops in Debaltsevo pocket to the Kiev-controlled territory. Now the pocket is completely encircled by the militia. Thousands of Kiev troops are trapped.

http://liveuamap.com/en/2015/9-february-russian-forces-captured-road-to-debaltseve?ll=48.39274000000001;38.32168999999998&zoom=8

It's sad that those in charge of their executions will have to do such horrendous but necessary acts. However I ask myself if only they could join the Independent Militia of this area, they would be spared. To achieve it, would be insanely talented, but I don't want to think that even if they are certainly totally brainwashed, they will not even want to discuss their beliefs, and be sacrificed for the dream of the "ukies". If that's what they want. War ain't for the fainted heart (for outsiders of the KGBWAR, keep hope, it's better for you).

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy

1. don't think that what ever sadly happened recently in America has weaken in anyway shape or form the resolution of the USMIIC.
1.1 Neither it's kinethy.
2. Expect an Evolution.
3. You will be informed, be quiet please during this big change, the reward of our apologize on this issue.

Removing 100 years of money changers domination isn't easy peasy... Cheesy.
And for those that are  Huh, we just saw the Sands, and are back Cheesy, and the homefront is the most beautiful one, some practices will change, and their practitioners better preventively surrender to their respective authority. thank you in advance (even if it remove a nice hunting expedition, a clean divorce is better than kgbwars model, no because of odd of success but because it delays the real return home and rebuilding).

R101: take a growing suitable condition for hemp in southern Russia, legalize it in this republic, watch the BTC coming.

money is faster...
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 02:56:53 PM

"Ukraine from Lvov to Kharkov"--Joe Biden sees the light

US Vice President Joseph Biden did not narrow the borders of Ukraine to “from Lvov to Kharkov” by accident during his appearance at the Munich Conference. This opinion was expressed to TASS reporters by the director of the Ukrainian Institute of Analysis and Policy Management Ruslan Bortnik. Biden specifically noted that “Ukrainians are united from Lvov to Kharkov.”

“There are no coincidences in diplomatic language. Biden’s statement is the reflection of the discussion concerning the sovereignty of the Donbass which is being conducted in the Western political circles: that is to say, the Donbass will remain part of Ukraine de jure, but it may receive some kind of an autonomous status.

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/02/ukraine-from-lvov-to-kharkov-joe-biden.html

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:18:50 PM

US Vice President Joseph Biden did not narrow the borders of Ukraine to “from Lvov to Kharkov” by accident during his appearance at the Munich Conference. This opinion was expressed to TASS reporters by the director of the Ukrainian Institute of Analysis and Policy Management Ruslan Bortnik. Biden specifically noted that “Ukrainians are united from Lvov to Kharkov.”

“There are no coincidences in diplomatic language. Biden’s statement is the reflection of the discussion concerning the sovereignty of the Donbass which is being conducted in the Western political circles: that is to say, the Donbass will remain part of Ukraine de jure, but it may receive some kind of an autonomous status.
[/s]
http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/02/ukraine-from-lvov-to-kharkov-joe-biden.html

I wouldn't settle for less than total independence from anyone, free polls (un observers), backed by The Empire if necessary, after the sacrifices done and doing.

they are natives, they chose their own path even if it certainly will lead to the fur of a bear, in voting. a 1st step to peace.

money is faster...
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:22:27 PM

@BitMos
TL;DR

galdur

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:24:34 PM

[/s]

I wouldn't settle for less than total independence from anyone, free polls (un observers), backed by The Empire if necessary, after the sacrifices done and doing.

That will come later. The west has lost interest in this mess which is understandable since it´s just one big headache for them and not much worthwhile left to steal. Still they´ll want to keep face, hence these baby steps now.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:25:43 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy

Oh yep, how could we forget about shitty narrative... Cheesy

That was expected and very natural to observe in situation when another ukie had exhausted his arguments.  Your fate is obvious. Smiley
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:48:18 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy

That was expected and very natural to observe in situation when another ukie had exhausted his arguments.  Your fate is obvious. Smiley
Everyone not agreed with you is a ukie. You seem to have some ukie-related disorder. Try to visit a doctor it may help. Rememeber, it's never too late.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 03:55:21 PM

He's already joined the worthy company of other bad-mouthed trolls in my ignore list.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:08:05 PM

He's already joined the worthy company of other bad-mouthed trolls in my ignore list.
No one gives a shit about your ignore list.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 04:12:33 PM

DNR's Ministry of Transportation accuses Ukrainian military of shooting at workers near Kuzmino, even though they were warned that these peole were civilians. 3 civilians, aged 21, 34 and 59, have been killed. Ministry of Transportation will ask OCSE to conduct an investigation of the shooting:
http://ria.ru/world/20150209/1046751841.html

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 04:12:48 PM

That was expected and very natural to observe in situation when another ukie had exhausted his arguments.  Your fate is obvious. Smiley

No one gives a shit about your ignore list.

You seem to do, lol... Cheesy

galdur

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:14:09 PM

Give it time and this will be the result more or less. Brain-dead U.S. foreign policy will continue hastening the process no doubt.

Transnistria must be united with their Russian siblings  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: