Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:29:56 PM

One thing is for sure, being a russian living over in there now can't be easy. Ethnic cleansing going on, Russia stopped USA from invading Syria - this is the revenge.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 09:56:54 PM

Putin is re-building the burnt bridges in Europe.

Putin: E.Ukraine situation difficult, at least cities not being destroyed
http://rt.com/news/238077-russia-putin-ukraine-italy/

Donetsk republic hands over 23 bodies of Ukrainian troops killed near Illovaisk
http://tass.ru/en/world/781374

Ukraine military pull back convoys of heavy weapons, restrict monitors’ advance — OSCE
http://tass.ru/en/world/781366

On the outskirts of the town of Schastye, 23 kilometres north of Luhansk, the mission saw a truck towing a 122mm howitzer in the western direction and also it "spotted a 152mm self-propelled howitzer, heading from Stanytsia Luhanska in a northerly direction."

At the same time, the SMM underscored that they managed to follow the convoy at a distance of only a few kilometres as the Ukrainian side restricted their advance farther on.

"The SMM could not verify the withdrawal of heavy weapons on this occasion due to a restriction on its freedom of movement," the document says.

In this light, it is important to note a released transcripts of intercepted radio communications between Ukrainian command and one of their artillery units, telling that the unit should not fire that day as OCSE observers are nearby, but don't know about their location. In case them come across, the unit commander was to tell the observers that they are preparing to pull out.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:57:39 PM

One thing is for sure, being a russian living over in there now can't be easy. Ethnic cleansing going on, Russia stopped USA from invading Syria - this is the revenge.

That´s part of it, no doubt.

Maybe things are being ratcheted up for a spring offensive ? Six NATO warships are conducting war games in the Black Sea. U.S. sending 600 paratroopers to Ukraine, some lesser mob outfits sending "advisers" as well. Could get dangerous but the Russians are unlikely to take any baits, they´re too shrewd for that.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 10:07:46 PM

Add to that:

Ukraine’s parliament adopts law on increasing army size to 250,000 people
http://tass.ru/en/world/781203

Something's cooking if the Ukies bolstered their wishful thinking.
By the way, the very same parliament discussed a law giving and automatic 3 year imprisonment for anyone criticizing the Ukrainian government. Don't know if they passed it, but it sounds democratic enough...

A thought: the way Ukrainian junta behaves, reminds me of the jackal in the cartoon Maugli, always hiding behind the tiger's back...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd8Wi8uxQUE

Hmm... looks like I am not the only one. Someone made a brilliant re-cut of the old Soviet film to reflect the current political situation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAfSEMK7Nhg

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 11:33:19 AM

CyberBerkut published intercepted Ukrainian plans for sweeps of Mariupol. So far over 100 people have been arrested there:
http://ria.ru/world/20150306/1051217830.html

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:43:15 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 11:58:38 AM by Balthazar

Quote from Wikipedia:

The political party Donetsk Republic, which includes the Communist Party of the Donetsk People's Republic, gained a majority of the seats in the Soviet with the 68,53% and 68 seats. Free Donbass, which includes the Russian-nationalist extremist New Russia Party, gained the 31.65% and 32 seats.

Don't mess with these guys. Cheesy
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:55:32 PM

so it's gonna be on, like in donkey kong? what ever, the moral high ground, unity in goals and means between the leadership and the grunts (no offenses intended), unity in values, what justice is, what is a positive and rewarding after war world, etc... be ready, it may start in donbass will end in d.c. so better have all the details arranged, values set, and goals and metrics in place... and then in motion. How many inch of papers do you need to stop a bullet? print mofs.

money is faster...
sickhouse

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:30:24 PM

Maybe things are being ratcheted up for a spring offensive ? Six NATO warships are conducting war games in the Black Sea. U.S. sending 600 paratroopers to Ukraine, some lesser mob outfits sending "advisers" as well. Could get dangerous but the Russians are unlikely to take any baits, they´re too shrewd for that.
Yeah they got many troops close to Russia now due to the situation in the Ukraine, could be both - but I don't tihnk US has the balls to invade Russia tbh, they will keep their rat and mouse game up while something else is going on at the higher politic levels.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
sickhouse

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:32:19 PM

Quote from Wikipedia:

The political party Donetsk Republic, which includes the Communist Party of the Donetsk People's Republic, gained a majority of the seats in the Soviet with the 68,53% and 68 seats. Free Donbass, which includes the Russian-nationalist extremist New Russia Party, gained the 31.65% and 32 seats.

Don't mess with these guys. Cheesy
Now I don't trust Wikipedia very much but I take it as the situation over there will be even more chaotic after this?

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:35:00 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 05:51:03 PM by Balthazar

but I take it as the situation over there will be even more chaotic after this?
I think you're right because such configuration of legislative power doesn't seem sustainable in the long term. However, it's interesting that far-right (32%) and far-left (68%) are working under the common roof without fighting with each other.

People's Soviet page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Soviet_of_the_Donetsk_People%27s_Republic

DIstribution of seats:

Now I don't trust Wikipedia
By the way, CP page has been created:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_the_Donetsk_People's_Republic

4th link is quite funny, quick comparison of headlines:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/10/29/eastern-ukraines-fake-state-is-about-to-elect-a-fake-prime-minister/

Eastern Ukraine’s Fake State Is About to Elect a Fake Prime Minister

Ukraine Wins - A successful parliamentary election opens a window of hope for an embattled country.

Source's narrative seems truly impartial... Cheesy

Some other parties:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donetsk_Republic_(political_party)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Russia_Party
BitMos

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:44:05 PM

Yeah they got many troops close to Russia now due to the situation in the Ukraine, could be both - but I don't tihnk US has the balls to invade Russia tbh, they will keep their rat and mouse game up while something else is going on at the higher politic levels.

If you had to start to restructure the Empire from within, and from the perspective of the Empire, how would you want your "potential" enemies (ie having a little capacity of deterrence) to be? trust them to be locked, or impose a set of conditions, permitting a safe (from an imperial perspective) transition of power from the corrupts to the righteous of America? Don't worry it's a true theory that has no bearing with reality, even if the setup is treacherous and frankly very aggressive would permit to have the depth and amplitude to restructure the home front peacefully. If Russia and it's services got that interest were a weapon, that gmo too, that du sucks and round up is toxic etc etc, what do you think the inventors know? How long will they accept to be under exposures, them and their loved ones... not worth the risks from my little  perspective. What would their heroes do? surrender, accept humiliation, go home lavished? don't bet either.

From an outside perpective, and let it keep in perspective, for a pay back to Syria it's quite very uneven, however farmore interesting is watching the war on the homefront of the American Empire... Battlefield USA. Once in a lifetime!! And as I am very positive the question is more when than how, it will be cool to see it afterwards... expect surprises.

money is faster...
galdur

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:45:19 PM

I guess it´s Crimea and the Donbass they´re eying. Those choice bits of Ukraine most likely were the main reason for the west´s coup last year. Especially the Crimea must be attractive to them, control that and they pretty much dominate Russia´s entire southern flank. I think they´re crazy enough to try something major there.

BitMos

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:48:00 PM

I guess it´s Crimea and the Donbass they´re eying. Those choice bits of Ukraine most likely were the main reason for the west´s coup last year. Especially the Crimea must be attractive to them, control that and they pretty much dominate Russia´s entire southern flank. I think they´re crazy enough to try something major there.

never forget the geogian guide stone... who knows. exolives from earth would need more background radiation and more space... who knows... interest on people, gmo, please... it's genocide.

money is faster...
BitMos

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:04:29 PM

I really love Russian assassin "elites", they are smart, and can understood everything I write (sometimes they chose not). big kiss, big hug.

edit for Chinese local audiences, I always look stupid, always repeated known and archi known stuff (sorry but the foreigners are really in darkness, and I don't like them to be seeking light in the Homeland so better guide them on their own path).

money is faster...
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:25:56 PM

You assumption is spot on. From April last year:
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/breaking-us-planned-to-turn-crimea-into-military-base-against-russia/

At least one hospital in Crimea’s capital Simferopol and at least one school in Sevastopol were targeted by the US/NATO just recently. They were planning on turning the hospital into a base for their troops after a massive renovation. One of the high schools (a gymnasium) in Sevastopol the Kiev authorities were about to sell to the US to be repurposed as a school for spies, targeting Russia. It was planned that the kids going to that school would be learning languages and spying techniques since an early age.

It appears Americans wanted to turn the Crimea into a massive military/navy/intelligence complex. The famous, one-of-a-kind Soviet underground submarine base in Balaklava, which is now the Museum of the Cold War, was visited in the past several years by at least 25 delegations from the Pentagon, US Navy, NATO, and Western political circles. Kiev gave them access to super-secret Russian/Soviet sectors of the base, which were supposed to be off limits. They studied with great interest the secret documentation and technology.

The final day for pull out of the heavy artillery is the day after tomorrow. DNR and LNR finished their pull-out. Kiev hardly started, and according to some DNR-released intelligence, Kiev forces have even been concentrating more weaponry south of DNR.

A group of Spanish anti-fascist volunteers, who returned from Donetsk face charges of "violating Spanish neutrality" and up to 15 years imprisonment for their effort to distribute humanitarian aid there. Interestingly, Spanish fascists, who actively fight in the Kiev's punisher battalions are a perfectly fine thing.

galdur

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:48:31 PM

Yeah Nemo, no wonder that the Russians moved quickly in the Crimea last year. I could only watch in awe as they pulled off their decisive but very quiet takeover. A military masterpiece for the textbooks.

Crimea is Russian land. Has been from the 18th century and still was even though it was administratively transferred between Soviet republics in the fifties. I think the Kremlin was rewarding Kiev for eradicating lingering nazi insurgencies (aided by NATO/CIA of course) in western Ukraine after WW2.

And now it´s back in Russia´s fold and they´re sure as hell not going to let it go again. I  hope those mob/nazi dumbbells don´t try anything, the consequences won´t be pleasant I´m sure.

galdur

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:49:57 AM

On the other hand the transfer of the Crimea in 1954 could also have been influenced by this

Eternally Together: a Soviet propaganda poster made for the 300th anniversary of the Treaty of Pereyaslav in 1954

The Council of Pereyaslav (Ukrainian: Пepeяcлaвcькa paдa) was the 1654 General Cossack Council convened in Pereyaslav on the initiative of Bohdan Khmelnytsky to address the issue on mutual relations between Cossack Hetmanate and Muscovy. The council was attended by a delegation from Muscovy. Reportedly the council adopted a decision on the unification of Ukraine with Russia, but no original documents have been preserved. The event is often being confused with the official document that was signed two months later and known as the 1654 March Articles.

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 12:00:23 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 02:08:17 PM by Nemo1024

On the other hand the transfer of the Crimea in 1954 could also have been influenced by this

Eternally Together: a Soviet propaganda poster made for the 300th anniversary of the Treaty of Pereyaslav in 1954

This occasion and propaganda around it was used as a romantic justification for the transfer. The reason was much more prosaic and down to earth. There was power struggle for the post of gensec after Stalin's death. Hrushjov was one of  the candidates. His "election" campaign was based on revelations and condemnation of Stalin's repressions. One problem is: he himself was very active in the repressions business in Ukraine. On the other hand he had good contact with Ukrainian party tops (and Ukrainian Communist party had at that time even stronger position in the Soviet hierarchy than the Russian one). So he needed to buy favours and silence about his past transgressions. Crimea served both those purposes. In a way it was history's largest personal bribe.

Crimeans were against this transfer. The leader of the Crimean regional Communist cell tried to bring this to the attention of Moscow and paid for it with his position. During the summers of 1980's that I spent on Crimea, I heard a lot of kitchen talk about why the hell Crimea is in Ukraine and if Hrushjov was out of his mind... You see, Crimeans were itching for a chance to get out of Ukraine even before they were transferred there.

By the way, remember when Putin said that Crimea for Russians is like Jerusalem for Jews (bringing down ire from Germany). Well, it's true. Christening of Rus happened in Herson in Crimea. The period, when Crimea was not under Russian rule corresponded to the Tatar-Mongol occupation and the remains of the Tatar forces that were pushed South from the Russian lands (but not all the way out).

BitMos

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:15:48 PM

This occasion and propaganda around it was used as a romantic justification for the transfer. The reason was much more prosaic and down to earth. There was power struggle for the post of gensec after Stalin's death. Hrushjov was one of  the candidates. His "election" campaign was based revelations and condemnation of Stalin's repressions. One problem is: he himself was very active in the repressions businesses in Ukraine. On the other hand he had good contact with Ukrainian party tops (and Ukrainian Communist party had at that time even stronger position in the Soviet hierarchy than the Russian one). So he needed to buy favours and silence about his past transgressions. Crimea served both those purposes. In a way it was history's largest personal bribe.

Crimeans were against this transfer. The leader of the Crimean regional Communist cell tried to bring this to the attention of Moscow and paid for it with his position. During the summers of 1980's that I spent on Crimea, I heard a lot of kitchen talk about why the hell Crimea is in Ukraine and if Hrushjov was out of his mind... You see, Crimeans were itching for a chance to get out of Ukraine even before they were transferred there.

By the way, remember when Putin said that Crimea for Russia is like Jerusalem for Jews (bringing down ire from Germany). Well, it's true. Christianing of Rus happened in Herson on Crimea. The period, when Crimea was not under Russian rule corresponded to the Tatar-Mongol occupation and the remains of the Tatar forces that were pushed South from the Russian lands (but not all the way out).

woot woot, many enemies will die, brutally I hope. nm. fhc. I always learn something going in this topic, thank you Nemo1024 and co.. I like Russian History... How the FEDERATION WAS BORN. Americans are fun, they let D.E. become candidate for pres... LooooL... their food supply fucked, their daughters, children and wife fucked, they respect nothing. In Russian Soviet, now and past I can understand what is going on... in America I don't get it (unless Georgia guide stone are the prime reading vehicle, then it become clearer...). the right word to describe what happen to America : aloof. this flaskness can't be, once weaken up by the coldness and purity of a Russian winter.

money is faster...
galdur

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:36:28 PM

The chairman of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet, Kliment Voroshilov, offering his closing remarks at the session on 19 February 1954.

Yes, history repeats, also today outside forces and enemies are trying to snatch the Crimea from Russia.

K. Ye. Voroshilov. There are no other proposals?

(Presidium members: "No").

Permit us to vote for only the proposal which was read by Cde. Pegov. Whoever is for the proposals, those please raise your hand. The Presidium members vote. Please put them down. Who is against? None. Who abstained? Also none.

The Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is adopted unanimously.

Comrades…this remarkable act of great state importance once again confirms that relations between the sovereign union socialist republics in the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics were founded on the basis of genuine equal rights and a real understanding and respect for mutual interests directed at the prosperity of all union republics.

Under capitalism this would have been impossible. In history there could not be and cannot be such relations between republics. In the past, and especially under capitalism, desires for territorial seizure and the desire of strong countries to feast on the territories of weak countries formed the very basis of relations between countries. Only in the conditions of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics was such a just solution of all territorial issues between union republics possible based on administrative and economic advisability with complete mutual friendship and the fraternal cooperation of their peoples. The transfer of the Crimean Oblast' from the RSFSR to the Ukrainian SSR meets the interests of the Russian and Ukrainian peoples and the overall state interests of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics…Both in the distant and not-so-distant past enemies repeatedly tried to take the Crimean Peninsula from Russia and use it to pillage and ravage Russian lands, and to create a military base there to attack Russia and Ukraine. But more than once in joint battle the Russian and Ukrainian peoples severely beat the insolent invaders and threw them out of Ukraine and Crimea. Ukraine and Crimea are closely tied by a commonality of economic interests; this has already been eloquently said here by both the presenters and the comrades who spoke. The cultural ties between Crimea and Ukraine have especially grown and deepened. The transfer of the Crimea Oblast' to the Ukrainian SSR will undoubtedly strengthen these traditional ties still further …

We know and are glad that the Russian, Ukrainian, and all the other peoples of our boundless country will henceforth develop and strengthen their fraternal friendship. Let our great Motherland, the fraternal Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, strengthen and develop!

We have no other questions today.

I declare today's meeting closed.

http://digitalarchive.wilsoncenter.org/document/119638

Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: