Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:07:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Ethnic cleansing of Russian speaking by Kiev forces is the main cause of clashes in Donbass area.
True. - 54 (51.4%)
This is Khasarian Kaganat and Russians must be killed or must be sclaves. - 29 (27.6%)
What is Donbass? - 5 (4.8%)
Where is Kiev? - 4 (3.8%)
My TV show only Israeli clashes. - 13 (12.4%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 391 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Donetsk, Kharkov, Lugansk - way to Russia.  (Read 734742 times)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:16:12 AM

The Kiev junta is still holding the Debaltsevo pocket. Militia captured Uglegorsk, and that further narrows the tiny strip which connects the pocket to the main Kiev territory. However, the militia seems to be lacking enough manpower to storm Debaltsevo.

They don't need to storm Debaltsevo. They just have to wait and keep testing the defendces. As they controlling the supply routes the troops trapped in the pocket are going to run out of supplies rather soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:33:25 AM

Yep, and they let pass out a convoy of wounded personnel. Most of the "officers" probably hitched a ride.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 11:45:37 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 12:12:55 PM by Nemo1024

The HQ of the Republican army of DNR demonstrated on Tuesday fragments of munitions, recovered from the shelled sites in DNR, that are used exclusively by NATO:
http://ria.ru/world/20150203/1045648844.html

Mission Imperative: Why the West and Kiev Regime Must Kill the Truth
http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2015/02/02/mission-imperative-why-west-and-kiev-regime-must-kill-truth.html

by Finian CUNNINGHAM
The detention, incommunicado, of two female Russian journalists over the weekend by Kiev’s secret police, the SBU, was said to be on the grounds of «national security». That admission by the Kiev authorities, ironically, reveals more than is intended. Journalists «armed» only with cameras threatening national security, you may ask? Yes, you better believe it – because any truth being reported about the nature of the Western-backed Kiev regime and its military onslaught in eastern Ukraine is indeed a very real «security threat» – the threat of being exposed for war crimes and unlawful aggression towards Russia. The legal consequences for the Kiev regime and its Western patrons would be devastating.

The two journalists were named as correspondent Elizaveta Khramtsova and photographer Natalia Kalysheva, who both work for LifeNews based in Moscow. The media outlet’s director Markian Lubkovsky reportedly said he only found out about the detention of his staff after one of them managed to make a hurried phone call before they were «disappeared». Their whereabouts was not known even after several hours from them having been taken into detention.

A second aspect for this heavy-handed treatment of Russian journalists is this: the absolute imperative prevention of the West’s false propaganda against Russia over the Ukraine conflict being completely exposed. More than 80 Russian professional journalists have been expelled from Ukrainian territory since the conflict erupted last year. At least four have been killed by live fire from the Kiev forces. What are the Kiev regime and its Western supporters afraid of?

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:57:31 PM

Ukraine: "We Target Civilians." Separatists: "Their Targeting Maps Prove It."

Eric Zuesse. 1 Feb. 2015

Unofficially, the Ukrainian Government acknowledges that its war against its Donbass region is an ethnic-cleansing operation.

The pro-regime Ukrainian TV station Hromandske TV — which is funded by the U.S. Government, the Dutch Government, and George Soros (via his International Renaissance Foundation or ‘Fund') —  has reported that the Ukrainian Government is specifically targeting civilians to die in the Donbass region in the former Ukraine’s southeast. It’s being done in order “to clean the cities.”

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/02/ukraine-we-target-civilians-separatists.html

Ukrainian military speak out plainly: "We bombard our cities" – ENG SUBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l17KfjtaqpA

Why aren´t western mob media and mob politicians up in arms and indignation over a regime killing its own people? Usually it´s their favorite advertising slogan when they defraud wars going for the profits of their mob corporate owners. Why isn´t all that mob crap whining and moaning now ?

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 04:14:11 PM

Why aren´t western mob media and mob politicians up in arms and indignation over a regime killing its own people? Usually it´s their favorite advertising slogan when they defraud wars going for the profits of their mob corporate owners. Why isn´t all that mob crap whining and moaning now ?

One shouldn't get on his/her dog for doing its job. That will happen when the dog done that work Smiley.
LFC4Life

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:16:19 PM

you shouldn't trust anyone at all, now all forums have large number of trolls
I trust only people who was trustworthy for me in past - mostly my friends and relatives
all other sources are skeptical for me
galdur

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:58:57 PM

Ukraine´s wannabe Himmler explains his "Parallel General Staff" idea

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/02/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none_2.html

Anchous

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 10:17:56 PM

Anchous, you are almost at the front line, so to speak. Do you have any resources that you would deem trustworthy, or at least less biased? How about resources that we should be on the look-out for?
I don't know, I don't believe anyone but only personally known people who always trusted for me before this civil war

you shouldn't trust anyone at all, now all forums have large number of trolls
I trust only people who was trustworthy for me in past - mostly my friends and relatives
all other sources are skeptical for me
same for me
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:58:03 AM

Grin
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 11:08:12 AM

Ukrainian ambassador to  Italy is outraged over the Italians' audaciousness to commemorate the victims of the 2 of May 2014 massacre in Odessa, by calling a square in the town of Ceriano Laghetto for the "Square of Odessa Martyrs". The name combines commemoration of two massacres, that of 2014 and that of 1941, both by Nazis.

http://lenta.ru/news/2015/02/04/ambassador_rage/

Fracing gives first results. There was an earthquake in Zaporozh'je, magnitude 4.6. The area is not seismically active, but fracing was conducted previously by Kolomojskij's part-owned British company JKX Oil & Gas

http://ria.ru/radio_brief/20150204/1045857952.html

And some humour. Ukraine wants to impose total sanctioning of Russia, prohibiting everything to do with Russia and thus cutting off the last of Ukraine's meage income.

http://russian.rt.com/article/72328

Russophobia has reached the rabid proportions.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:31:49 AM

Black Market in Ukrainian Currency Masks True Extent of Decline; Banks Impose 30% Foreign Exchange Fee; Freely Floating Hryvnia Announced

Here's a Ukrainian source that claims the Hryvnia Will Float on February 5 but it is not an official document.

Banks Initiate 30% Currency Exchange Transaction Fee

While waiting for the free float to occur, banks needed to do something to halt the spread of debit card cash transactions at the alleged official rate.

This was the solution: Banks Impose a 30% Foreign Exchange Fee.

The article notes that in the border towns in the Ternopil region, Lviv, and Transcarpathia, that people had been running to the nearest ATM in Romania or Poland to remove currency, at the official rate.

Customers used gold class preferential commissions for ATM transactions buying dollars for 16 Hryvnias, then selling the dollars at the black market rate that is as high as 21.5 Hryvnias to the dollar.

Ukrainian banks were getting killed on debit card and other exchange transactions, thus the support for a free-floating Hryvnia.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2015/02/black-market-in-ukrainian-currency.html#Bi0yRMrhl4CwXSQE.99

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:26:12 PM

Black Market in Ukrainian Currency Masks True Extent of Decline; Banks Impose 30% Foreign Exchange Fee; Freely Floating Hryvnia Announced

Here's a Ukrainian source that claims the Hryvnia Will Float on February 5 but it is not an official document.

While waiting for the free float to occur, banks needed to do something to halt the spread of debit card cash transactions at the alleged official rate.

The article notes that in the border towns in the Ternopil region, Lviv, and Transcarpathia, that people had been running to the nearest ATM in Romania or Poland to remove currency, at the official rate.

Customers used gold class preferential commissions for ATM transactions buying dollars for 16 Hryvnias, then selling the dollars at the black market rate that is as high as 21.5 Hryvnias to the dollar.

Ukrainian banks were getting killed on debit card and other exchange transactions, thus the support for a free-floating Hryvnia.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2015/02/black-market-in-ukrainian-currency.html#Bi0yRMrhl4CwXSQE.99

Good time for spreading bitcoins. No banks, no fees, no queues and your btc tomorrow will worth about the same as today Smiley.
galdur

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:27:24 PM

Snail2, absolutely.

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:06:32 PM

Grin

My answer, in every field that I like their is always at least one American making troubles... Cheesy.

Furthermore stupidity has never been a problem as it can simply be seen as an excess of specialization in certain activities and not others. who said that watching tv wasn't an Art? furthermore laziness is a great companion of useful innovations Smiley. And finally illustrates a state of faith in the Individuals composing the People, in letting the oldest conscious idea, the right to be able to defend itself... all of this that even "if" the Institutional Defense of the Empire fall, the 2A starts.

more generally this picture is such a joke, impossible to call the guy lazy, and I am sure he takes care of munitions shuffling. Is it a modern version of the Tomahawk in the center? and then IN GOD WE TRUST once it starts? What kgb agents fail to recognize that it was very easy to loot Russia and soviet union during the fall, they had population domination already established, it was never the case in Chiberia (Chicago for the uneducated looters of Siberia&co)...

I sadly think that once Russia is gone, violently (99% wipe out in cities), all others "though kid, I am aggressive" will be very quiet&calm. I am sure it will be possible then to arrive to a reasonable solution in Iran... because they will have seen. And they will be ready to pay, what ever, including the supreme moooolah. and if they don't : NEXT.

money is faster...
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:25:46 PM

LoL up to now ... i do not pay my food nearly 300% more like in russia for simple food LoL 
personally I don't know about crisis or not in Russia, but I have friends in different countries who can be trusted and who say that its all nonsense and mass-media lie
and I read your posts, didn't see nothing only lols and trolling, so I think that you just don't trustworthy

Because you think LoL dead people is nice ?

You are just thyrstworthy to claime shit of RIA is a go ....

Why i am not ok ... and ? Hooo yes you are so called "russia's mother" ... fuck the democracatia ... my voice is a shit ?

Well done ... you showed once again ... russia is a mother's shit band of lamer !

I show you only that not only russia is good ... Ukrainian is ... by making war for ... but what do you do  Huh

Funny ... better to stay like you in sheep corner ... LoL

P.S: you find my style sarcarstic ? .... take it easy LOL .... dumba ! I have not show any answer to <> my post !

Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:26:53 PM

Hospital shelled in Ukraine's rebel Donetsk, multiple casualties reported
http://rt.com/news/229195-shell-hits-hospital-donetsk/

A hospital in the rebel stronghold of Donetsk in eastern Ukraine was hit by artillery shelling, local authorities said. One person has been confirmed killed, with initial reports of over 15 feared dead.

“There are multiple casualties at the hospital. A preliminary count says more than 15 people were killed,” local emergency services told Interfax.

The midday barrage also damaged a residential building nearby and a high-voltage power line, the city council said. The entire neighborhood is without power.

RT correspondent Roman Kosarev was one of the first journalists to arrive at the scene.

1 USD post !
Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:29:57 PM

In order to make sanctions against Russia less easy to circumvent, one must address the West's inaction against Russian black markets within their borders. Combatting illicit market activity has been raised at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, the G20, the UN, in US Congress, and the European Parliament. Perhaps the most comprehensive report on how developed economies can fight against these illicit market regimes was conducted by the OECD earlier this year. The IMF has been conducting research since 1989 on money laundering, tax evasion, and upholding financial integrity within the world's financial centers.

The EU and the U.S. have the standards in place through the accords of these international institutions to monitor and halt the flow of funds into their financial centers. But in order to be effective, more concerted efforts for coordination among jurisdictions, proper personnel training, and more transparent policing must be implemented. As long as the western countries remain complacent with the status quo, they cannot expect Russia's black market networks to go away. The international community must also start to more closely monitor transactions between Russia and tax havens from Cyprus to the South Pacific nation of Nauru in order to deal with illicit financial flows in and out of Russia. The institutions are in place to put a halt to Russia's illicit operations, but it will take the commitment of the EU, the US, and countries like Switzerland to step up and enforce these policies within their own borders. Otherwise, under tougher sanctions, these networks will get stronger and bigger.

The EU could start by training importers in Cyprus and London to spot misinvoicing, and expose the shadow corporations and financial firms that are well-established within EU jurisdictions. London could also more vigilantly monitor illicit financial flows by cracking down on Russian shadow banks and questionable firms incorporated within its boundaries.

Action against these black markets, paired with sanctions, will send a strong message to Russia that Europe is ready to get rid of Russian corruption within its borders.

Poor russia .... LoL
Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:31:43 PM

Good time for spreading bitcoins. No banks, no fees, no queues and your btc tomorrow will worth about the same as today Smiley.

And ... Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss no russian corruption ............................. let it go !
Souldream
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:32:30 PM

Ukrainian ambassador to  Italy is outraged over the Italians' audaciousness to commemorate the victims of the 2 of May 2014 massacre in Odessa, by calling a square in the town of Ceriano Laghetto for the "Square of Odessa Martyrs". The name combines commemoration of two massacres, that of 2014 and that of 1941, both by Nazis.

http://lenta.ru/news/2015/02/04/ambassador_rage/

Fracing gives first results. There was an earthquake in Zaporozh'je, magnitude 4.6. The area is not seismically active, but fracing was conducted previously by Kolomojskij's part-owned British company JKX Oil & Gas

http://ria.ru/radio_brief/20150204/1045857952.html

And some humour. Ukraine wants to impose total sanctioning of Russia, prohibiting everything to do with Russia and thus cutting off the last of Ukraine's meage income.

http://russian.rt.com/article/72328

Russophobia has reached the rabid proportions.

Blablablabla on 3 links for your work job day ?
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 09:15:21 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2015, 09:30:26 PM by Nemo1024

Hospital shelled in Ukraine's rebel Donetsk, multiple casualties reported
http://rt.com/news/229195-shell-hits-hospital-donetsk/

A hospital in the rebel stronghold of Donetsk in eastern Ukraine was hit by artillery shelling, local authorities said. One person has been confirmed killed, with initial reports of over 15 feared dead.

“There are multiple casualties at the hospital. A preliminary count says more than 15 people were killed,” local emergency services told Interfax.

The midday barrage also damaged a residential building nearby and a high-voltage power line, the city council said. The entire neighborhood is without power.

RT correspondent Roman Kosarev was one of the first journalists to arrive at the scene.

OCSE has registered that Donbass was shelled using cluster bombs. On the 27th of January Lugansk was shelled using 300mm cluster munitions:
http://lenta.ru/news/2015/02/04/osce/

DNR has evidence that Kiev prepares a provocation in Debaltsevo, planning to hit with artillery a bus, evacuating civilians from the town. Then present the shooting as coming from DNR, spread it in MSM and present it during the coming Munchen convention so as to classify the republic as a terrorist organisation. The information was collected from interrogation of an officer, Alexander Marchenko, of 25th battalion, who surrendered to DNR on the 2nd of February.
http://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1744916

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 391 »
  Print  

Jump to: