Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6069 times)
safecapital (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:20:44 PM

Contact us with any questions regarding SafeCapital: contact@safecapital.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
safecapital (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:36:06 PM

YES WE ARE THE FIRST MASTERNODE COIN THAT LOCKS COLLATERAL FOR A PERIOD OF TIME!
In this case one year!
Please read our whitepaper to find out more about this amazing project!

Very nice! FIRST MASTERNODE TO LOCK COLLATERAL?

Is possible?Huh
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:03:55 AM

wow, friends!  Cheesy You know, I am amazed at how quickly cryptocurrency is developing. There are so many different ideas and their implementation in the world through the introduction of more and more coins. Do you think this will be justified?
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:07:21 AM

wow, friends!  Cheesy You know, I am amazed at how quickly cryptocurrency is developing. There are so many different ideas and their implementation in the world through the introduction of more and more coins. Do you think this will be justified?
I completely agree with you, cryptocurrencies really appear every time more and more new and better. In principle, this is justified, however, I do not yet know a single coin that would be ahead of Bitcoin. Am I right?
Alaa

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:11:33 AM

I completely agree with you, cryptocurrencies really appear every time more and more new and better. In principle, this is justified, however, I do not yet know a single coin that would be ahead of Bitcoin. Am I right?
in general, yes. But other, more promising cryptocurrencies have much more advantages and, moreover, are much cheaper in cost than bitcoin. But the latter is still the king of all coins.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 08:15:32 AM

guys, I think that the most important thing is the blockchain, which ensured the decentralization of any system that is built on the basis of any new coin. Agree that 10 years is a long enough period. Huh

*Link Removed*
Alaa

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:19:35 AM

guys, I think that the most important thing is the blockchain, which ensured the decentralization of any system that is built on the basis of any new coin. Agree that 10 years is a long enough period. Huh
yes, on the one hand, this is a really serious time. On the other hand, after many years of progress in the field of blockchain and the improvement of its functions, there is no longer any need for the mass distribution of cryptocurrency as a means of exchange.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 08:25:23 AM

yes, on the one hand, this is a really serious time. On the other hand, after many years of progress in the field of blockchain and the improvement of its functions, there is no longer any need for the mass distribution of cryptocurrency as a means of exchange.
from this point of view I did not consider. But it turns out that the blockchain is currently at a tipping point. But nevertheless, he fulfilled his functions: a decentralized financial reality was obtained.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:29:59 AM

friends, you are right in your own way, but I suggest discussing the benefits of this particular project. I admit, I did not hear about him, but he appeared for a reason. So, the developers are solving some deep and serious problem that we do not see on the surface.
xsebax

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 08:33:20 AM

friends, you are right in your own way, but I suggest discussing the benefits of this particular project. I admit, I did not hear about him, but he appeared for a reason. So, the developers are solving some deep and serious problem that we do not see on the surface.
see, first and foremost, SafeCapital is a project that combines interaction with financial products with a decentralized system based on the blockchain!

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 08:37:36 AM

it is a really powerful solution. All the achievements of the blockchain are combined into an innovative system with innovative technologies, which will create a complete package of DeFi investment products.

*Link Removed*
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 08:41:30 AM

it is a really powerful solution. All the achievements of the blockchain are combined into an innovative system with innovative technologies, which will create a complete package of DeFi investment products.
it is exactly. True, it seems to me that this offer will again be available only to tough investors and wealthy people. In your opinion, will developers in this project meet all segments of their audience? Huh Cool

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:45:19 AM

friends, I have great news for you: the SafeCapital team believes that dreams are an invitation to do the impossible. Therefore, now anyone in the world will be able to become part of this community, using only the telephone and the Internet.
Alaa

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:49:39 AM

it seems to me that I guess why anyone can join the project. Experienced investors and rich people use traditional financial products, and here developers offer increased access to financial resources.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:53:20 AM

it seems to me that I guess why anyone can join the project. Experienced investors and rich people use traditional financial products, and here developers offer increased access to financial resources.
it is absolutely true. Moreover, the expansion of access will occur at the level of retail users, and it is this reality of DeFi that will be available to everyone. In my opinion, this is a great move. Just imagine how many new users will become part of this community.
Alaa

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 08:57:51 AM

it is absolutely true. Moreover, the expansion of access will occur at the level of retail users, and it is this reality of DeFi that will be available to everyone. In my opinion, this is a great move. Just imagine how many new users will become part of this community.
it turns out that it is the expansion of the target audience that is the main mission and goal of the project? Or are there several points and should we know something else? In general, it seems to me that the whole project is quite promising.
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:01:20 AM

it turns out that it is the expansion of the target audience that is the main mission and goal of the project? Or are there several points and should we know something else? In general, it seems to me that the whole project is quite promising.
of course, it is promising. In general, the goal of SafeCapital is to take what is amazing in the cryptocurrency world and make it as easy to interact with as it would with email, sending a text message, or paying for coffee.
xsebax

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:05:53 AM

for example, it seemed to me that investment, even at the retail level, is a rather complicated process. Accredited investors sometimes make too many demands. If there are no requirements, then the contributions are too high.

*Link Removed*
 *Link Removed*
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 09:09:47 AM

for example, it seemed to me that investment, even at the retail level, is a rather complicated process. Accredited investors sometimes make too many demands. If there are no requirements, then the contributions are too high.
you should also pay attention that it will be necessary to interact with brokers, firms, licenses and perform various financial transactions. For example, this may be the purchase of stocks, real estate and gold.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:13:28 AM

I would also like to note that the purchase of shares is probably a more complex process than just an initial investment. Specifically, for example, the purchase of shares in Berkshire Hathaway, then such a purchase can cost thousands of dollars!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: