Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
KarenW102

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:40:35 AM

let me supplement the above advantages with numbers. SafeCapital Exchange processes more than 10,000 transactions per second, while simultaneously providing more than 1,000,000 unique connections at the same time.
a more significant argument in favor of exchanges is that at this fantastic speed, trading takes place in real time. Agree, this is a pretty cool advantage. Cool Cool Cool
although speed is important, the true innovation of SafeCapital Exchange is security, namely the military and corporate security infrastructure, to provide a hassle-free trading experience that is protected from both hackers and stolen funds.

*Link Removed*
Doublescripts

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:44:30 AM

in a word, friends, this project is a wonderful find that can turn people's ideas about investments. In addition, they not only learn that investing is easy and simple, but also about how to invest and what opportunities this process opens up.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:11:43 PM

you know, I just found out that the exchange that the developers created has a fantastic speed. It processes over 10,000 transactions per second! I assume that at such speeds trading is carried out in real time.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:15:14 PM

you know, I just found out that the exchange that the developers created has a fantastic speed. It processes over 10,000 transactions per second! I assume that at such speeds trading is carried out in real time.
this is a very important advantage for users. But it seems to me that this is not the only thing that should be on the exchange. For me, for example, safety is also important. I must be sure that my assets are fully protected.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:19:05 PM

with security here everything is more than excellent. The project team has implemented a military and corporate level of security. This will allow you to trade without any problems and protect the exchange from hacking and the risk of lost funds.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:23:18 PM

guys, what do you say about the storage of funds? How safe is it specifically on the SafeCapital exchange? I heard that hot storage is the best way to protect your assets. Tell me, am I right?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:27:37 PM

guys, what do you say about the storage of funds? How safe is it specifically on the SafeCapital exchange? I heard that hot storage is the best way to protect your assets. Tell me, am I right?
in fact, most of the compromised assets were lost due to storage in hot wallets. Therefore, the best solution would be cold storage. By the way, this is not just cold storage, but also with additional benefits.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:31:16 PM

I understand what you mean by additional benefits. It will be air-cooled storage in multi-signal wallets with geographically distributed keys.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:35:15 PM

I understand what you mean by additional benefits. It will be air-cooled storage in multi-signal wallets with geographically distributed keys.
wow! I am amazed! This is the best project I've ever heard of! You know, it seemed to me that there was no sense in the mass introduction of cryptocurrency, since not all new coins really become as useful as possible. It turns out that I was wrong.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:39:12 PM

wow! I am amazed! This is the best project I've ever heard of! You know, it seemed to me that there was no sense in the mass introduction of cryptocurrency, since not all new coins really become as useful as possible. It turns out that I was wrong.
I think that there is no sense in mass implementation due to the fact that the blockchain has already formed as an ideal decentralized distributed system that allows you to abandon intermediaries and complete transactions without resorting to services, for example, brokers.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:43:03 PM

wait, I do not understand. What about financial products? They have not yet been simplified so that they can be used by anyone through the blockchain ecosystem. Or is this project likely to go beyond the standard concept?
ltcdice

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:47:44 PM

wait, I do not understand. What about financial products? They have not yet been simplified so that they can be used by anyone through the blockchain ecosystem. Or is this project likely to go beyond the standard concept?
in general, yes. The developers designed a fairly powerful solution: it will be a decentralized financial ecosystem, smart and simple, based on the blockchain. What could be better? I assume that the target audience of this project should expand.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:51:15 PM

you are absolutely right about the target audience. In general, traditional trade is not for everyone. This is a rather complicated and expensive process. But SafeCapital has also introduced retail. Now absolutely everyone can invest.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:55:09 PM

you are absolutely right about the target audience. In general, traditional trade is not for everyone. This is a rather complicated and expensive process. But SafeCapital has also introduced retail. Now absolutely everyone can invest.
it turns out that the project team created a whole package of innovative financial products that combined not only the excellent properties of the blockchain, but also the ability to interact with financial products quite easily.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:59:12 PM

I really like that the problem of class differences is being solved within the framework of this project. Those who are often involved in trading should understand that investing in traditional assets is a pretty tough battle. There is the inability to process investments in some cases.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:03:16 PM

I really like that the problem of class differences is being solved within the framework of this project. Those who are often involved in trading should understand that investing in traditional assets is a pretty tough battle. There is the inability to process investments in some cases.
I did not know about it. I try to invest in trusted organizations whose stock prices range from a few thousand. An example is Berkshire Hathaway. This value is due to the fact that a partial share cannot be purchased, only in its entirety.
ltcdice

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:07:26 PM

I did not know about it. I try to invest in trusted organizations whose stock prices range from a few thousand. An example is Berkshire Hathaway. This value is due to the fact that a partial share cannot be purchased, only in its entirety.
yes, it happens. By the way, you also probably have to interact with brokerage companies, firms and licenses. There are also some nuances there, but I'm sure that it is SafeCapital that will solve all the problems existing in such matters and will become the best project!
ewapocztowska

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:11:33 PM

yes, it happens. By the way, you also probably have to interact with brokerage companies, firms and licenses. There are also some nuances there, but I'm sure that it is SafeCapital that will solve all the problems existing in such matters and will become the best project!
yes, SafeCapital is a platform for unhindered decentralized financing. It gives complete freedom when looking for investments. This will be achieved using masternodes. Do you understand how they help you invest in the best way?
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:15:19 PM

friends, let me tell you about masternodes. They protect your trading process. In total, SafeCapital offers 8 modular products, each of which you can use individually or in combination with your investment needs.
Areuinsane

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 02:19:35 PM

friends, let me tell you about masternodes. They protect your trading process. In total, SafeCapital offers 8 modular products, each of which you can use individually or in combination with your investment needs.
by the way, there is a fairly large selection. I can carry out crowdfunding of my new project, as well as invest traditional assets and even acquire stocks and goods. I believe that this is a fairly wide range that SafeCapital can offer. What do you think?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: