Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:58:30 AM

as for the Autopilot fund, I was somewhat struck by the fact that it has a very simple structure that will be understandable to each user. With what it can be connected? I assume several answers to this question at once. What do you think?
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:01:31 AM

as for the Autopilot fund, I was somewhat struck by the fact that it has a very simple structure that will be understandable to each user. With what it can be connected? I assume several answers to this question at once. What do you think?
by the way, it also seems to me that there may be several answers. Firstly, the simple structure is aimed at those users who are familiar with the investment market recently. Secondly, it may be such because of additional features, such as creating another platform for your interests.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:05:05 AM

here you are absolutely right in your assumptions, friends. Both of these options, judging by the description of the Autopilot, are suitable. But the main thing is a real opportunity to program your own platform for investment interests. It seems to me that this is quite entertaining and creative.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:08:11 AM

here you are absolutely right in your assumptions, friends. Both of these options, judging by the description of the Autopilot, are suitable. But the main thing is a real opportunity to program your own platform for investment interests. It seems to me that this is quite entertaining and creative.
it seems to me that the developers simply go towards their investors, creating all the opportunities for investment. This is really an extension of access, I have already seen this more than once, studying the nuances of the ecosystem. The same goes for all of her products.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:11:18 AM

it seems to me that the developers simply go towards their investors, creating all the opportunities for investment. This is really an extension of access, I have already seen this more than once, studying the nuances of the ecosystem. The same goes for all of her products.
here I completely agree with you. I’m studying a little bit of the roadmap, and it seems to me that there are a lot of useful activities. Not all of them are clear to me, but I believe that all of them are aimed at implementing an interesting concept for developers.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:14:32 AM

here I completely agree with you. I’m studying a little bit of the roadmap, and it seems to me that there are a lot of useful activities. Not all of them are clear to me, but I believe that all of them are aimed at implementing an interesting concept for developers.
it is. For example, I am interested in the Mainnet v2 update event. Not a word is said about him in white paper. Perhaps this is some useful protocol in the project. In any case, I think that we will have the opportunity to evaluate all the events in the test period. By the way, when will he be?
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:18:55 AM

the end of next year, in my opinion, is full of test periods: this is the SafeCapital Exchange penetration test, a removable exchange testnet, as well as the Autopilot fund test. The latter interests me the most. I still do not understand how it works. Tell me if you know anything about this.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:21:12 AM

with regard to this fund, I know that it performs the functions of investing in index and mutual funds. I thought that it was inaccessible to ordinary investors, and only experienced and wealthy investors could fully use it. Is that not so? Huh
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:24:20 AM

with regard to this fund, I know that it performs the functions of investing in index and mutual funds. I thought that it was inaccessible to ordinary investors, and only experienced and wealthy investors could fully use it. Is that not so? Huh
no, this is not entirely true. More precisely, you are right about the inaccessibility of this type of investment, but in the case of SafeCapital everything will be different. In addition, we said above that this fund uses a simple structure that will allow you to configure the platform "for yourself", as well as help newcomers to get used to it in a short time.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:27:14 AM

it is also worth noting another advantage of the fund: it does not use intermediary services, thanks to the blockchain. The standard scheme is as follows: you purchase an investment product from the manager and give permission to manage it. Here, everything will happen directly, without buying from a third party.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:30:29 AM

it is also worth noting another advantage of the fund: it does not use intermediary services, thanks to the blockchain. The standard scheme is as follows: you purchase an investment product from the manager and give permission to manage it. Here, everything will happen directly, without buying from a third party.
it is very convenient. I believe that this saves the participant great time, and the process is automated. By the way, the fund does other automatic actions. For example, if you want to distribute funds in a portfolio evenly, the fund will mark the current price automatically and distribute your assets yourself.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:33:59 AM

it is very convenient. I believe that this saves the participant great time, and the process is automated. By the way, the fund does other automatic actions. For example, if you want to distribute funds in a portfolio evenly, the fund will mark the current price automatically and distribute your assets yourself.
I did not know about this property. It turns out that if any changes in price or weight occur in the portfolio, then Autopilot sees them in real time and makes the portfolio rebalanced. Well, that’s a great advantage. The approach significantly reduces risk while keeping the portfolio diversified.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:36:27 AM

I did not know about this property. It turns out that if any changes in price or weight occur in the portfolio, then Autopilot sees them in real time and makes the portfolio rebalanced. Well, that’s a great advantage. The approach significantly reduces risk while keeping the portfolio diversified.
it really is. Moreover, the fund at the same time sells more efficient assets that can make a profit, and acquires those that have less weight, as if supplementing them with the norm, which you yourself set.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:39:43 AM

I am attracted to the fact that the autopilot fund looks like a programmable decentralized application (in a simple DApp). It seems to me that an application is a much more convenient way to interact with any product, especially when it comes to investments.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:42:49 AM

I am attracted to the fact that the autopilot fund looks like a programmable decentralized application (in a simple DApp). It seems to me that an application is a much more convenient way to interact with any product, especially when it comes to investments.
yes, I also thought about it. In addition, if all changes occur in real time almost automatically, then there is no reason to worry about assets at all Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:45:08 AM

you know, guys, this is not the only product that does not allow the user to worry about assets. There is also the so-called Purveyor, this is an online store where you can buy goods and precious metals. Imagine, all ways of making a profit are concentrated in one ecosystem.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:48:22 AM

you know, guys, this is not the only product that does not allow the user to worry about assets. There is also the so-called Purveyor, this is an online store where you can buy goods and precious metals. Imagine, all ways of making a profit are concentrated in one ecosystem.
wait, but in order to acquire precious metals, you need not only to use the internal currency of the project, but also to store them somewhere. Honestly, I'm afraid to lose them. Also, someone can steal them from me. What to do in such cases?
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:51:16 AM

wait, but in order to acquire precious metals, you need not only to use the internal currency of the project, but also to store them somewhere. Honestly, I'm afraid to lose them. Also, someone can steal them from me. What to do in such cases?
in these cases, the supplier will solve all the problems for you. The online store has at its disposal warehouses where you can store your precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, etc.), without fear that they will be stolen from you. It turns out that the supplier assumes your risk.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:54:33 AM

in these cases, the supplier will solve all the problems for you. The online store has at its disposal warehouses where you can store your precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, etc.), without fear that they will be stolen from you. It turns out that the supplier assumes your risk.
well, then I really have nothing to worry about. Even with regard to security, I know that in this ecosystem it is at the highest level (corporate, military). This, by the way, is the characteristics of the SafeCapital exchange. Do you know that she is really cool?
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 09:57:40 AM

let me tell you a few words about the exchange. Yes, both of them are really cool, but they have different purposes, so I do not know if the above characteristics apply to the Shift exchange. Although, I think that the security of one product should extend to all the rest of them.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: