Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:46:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6080 times)
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:01:02 AM

it is SafeCapital Exchange that is a fairly reputable exchange of a serious level. I think this is obvious, because the exchange plans to enter the top five world markets by the end of all ecosystem improvements. Therefore, it should be assumed that she has a really serious level.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:04:07 AM

it is SafeCapital Exchange that is a fairly reputable exchange of a serious level. I think this is obvious, because the exchange plans to enter the top five world markets by the end of all ecosystem improvements. Therefore, it should be assumed that she has a really serious level.
I completely agree with this. It is also obvious, since the exchange processes simultaneously up to 10,000 transactions + one million unique connections. The developers here also tried, since taking into account the new concept, there will be many participants, therefore, a large margin of speed is needed.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:07:08 AM

I completely agree with this. It is also obvious, since the exchange processes simultaneously up to 10,000 transactions + one million unique connections. The developers here also tried, since taking into account the new concept, there will be many participants, therefore, a large margin of speed is needed.
the speed in the exchange, it seems to me, should be one of the key advantages. Firstly, it saves time, and secondly, the faster the transaction passes, the faster the next one will start for another user. It is worth considering this.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:10:49 AM

the speed in the exchange, it seems to me, should be one of the key advantages. Firstly, it saves time, and secondly, the faster the transaction passes, the faster the next one will start for another user. It is worth considering this.
yes, it really is. But I believe that in this case, every advantage should be key, since a large amount of money is spinning in the trade, therefore, careful storage and a high level of security are necessary.
Diamond digger

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:13:32 AM

friends, I will repeat the words of another commentator that security here is at the level of military security. I think that there should be no doubt. Plus, cold storage of assets (as much as 96%) is used here.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:16:45 AM

friends, I will repeat the words of another commentator that security here is at the level of military security. I think that there should be no doubt. Plus, cold storage of assets (as much as 96%) is used here.
why exactly the cold type? I heard that hot storage also has a high degree of reliability. Although, perhaps this is no longer relevant, as I have somewhat outdated information.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:19:12 AM

why exactly the cold type? I heard that hot storage also has a high degree of reliability. Although, perhaps this is no longer relevant, as I have somewhat outdated information.
yes, you have really outdated information, because a large number of other wallets were compromised and stolen precisely because of the hot storage type. Therefore, developers trust the cold type.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:22:25 AM

guys, remember that for this ecosystem, the true innovation lies in the introduction of military and corporate level security. This will ensure trouble-free trading, which subsequently protects against attacks by hackers and crackers.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:25:14 AM

after all, the developers did the right thing by creating their own exchange based on the wishes of users and past similar exchanges. It is this exchange that will be the most ideal and truly effective. And there will no longer be canceled transactions and slow transaction speeds.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:28:13 AM

after all, the developers did the right thing by creating their own exchange based on the wishes of users and past similar exchanges. It is this exchange that will be the most ideal and truly effective. And there will no longer be canceled transactions and slow transaction speeds.
I completely agree with you. It is very important when the product you plan to use meets your needs, especially when it comes to trading on the exchange. The concept of developers works just awesome!
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:31:19 AM

by the way, I should supplement about the cold storage. In addition to it, there are still additional ways to improve security. This, for example, distributed geographical keys, multi-signal wallets, as well as air cooling.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:34:08 AM

by the way, I should supplement about the cold storage. In addition to it, there are still additional ways to improve security. This, for example, distributed geographical keys, multi-signal wallets, as well as air cooling.
yes, that's cool. By the way, I also have something to discuss. There was a conversation above that on this platform one of the products allows you to receive passive income. Is this true and how will this happen?
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:37:18 AM

probably you mean masternodes. Yes, with the help of them it is really possible and necessary to receive passive income in the form of bonuses from the total amount, for example, if you own them in the amount of 3 masternodes. If you have more of them, then, accordingly, the percentage of bonuses is also greater.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:40:47 AM

I agree with the receipt of additional funds. Even Warren Buffett calls for passive income, otherwise we risk working forever. These are very correct words on his part. Therefore, I will join this opportunity as soon as it appears.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:43:13 AM

I agree with the receipt of additional funds. Even Warren Buffett calls for passive income, otherwise we risk working forever. These are very correct words on his part. Therefore, I will join this opportunity as soon as it appears.
I will definitely do it too. By the way, did you know that masternodes were very carefully designed and released in 3 stages? This is said in white paper, but I do not know what stages are involved. But this is not the only advantage of SafeCapital masternodes, it is worth paying attention to.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:46:32 AM

I will definitely do it too. By the way, did you know that masternodes were very carefully designed and released in 3 stages? This is said in white paper, but I do not know what stages are involved. But this is not the only advantage of SafeCapital masternodes, it is worth paying attention to.
I know. Also, for example, you should think of masternodes as a savings account that will work for you even when you sleep. Agree that this is a great incentive to interact with them.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:49:15 AM

Moreover, this savings account will almost double our investment, as it will work for us. Just for the sake of it is worth joining this program. By the way, do you know anything even more interesting about masternodes? Tell who has already encountered them.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:52:29 AM

Moreover, this savings account will almost double our investment, as it will work for us. Just for the sake of it is worth joining this program. By the way, do you know anything even more interesting about masternodes? Tell who has already encountered them.
I can say that the token values ​​will remain stable, despite the change in their price in the process of users owning them. I do not know how this works, but I heard this property from my friend.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:55:24 AM

I know how it works. You deposit a security deposit of SCL 1,000.00019, which will be blocked for a year. This will enable your tokens to remain stable, despite the current rates of the cryptocurrency market. In addition, the network will properly stimulate users.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 10:58:17 AM

I know how it works. You deposit a security deposit of SCL 1,000.00019, which will be blocked for a year. This will enable your tokens to remain stable, despite the current rates of the cryptocurrency market. In addition, the network will properly stimulate users.
it turns out that not only the network will stimulate users, but the users themselves will bring great benefits to the network, right? Tell us another point: is it possible to replace tokens of another financial ecosystem with SCAP tokens? Under what conditions is this possible?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: