Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260009 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:26:01 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 02:27:57 PM by gallery2000

Received my 2 SP10s today, great shipping speed - confirmation shipping email received yesterday - delivery today (I'm in the UK).

I have to say that the packaging for these units is FIRST CLASS, obviously custom designed and the SP10 fits like a hand in a glove - so no room for movement whilst in transit. Thick and chunky.

Others have said this, but I also was surprised by the weight of these quite obviously well made units. Not that weight is an issue, in fact they feel reassuringly well made and solid.

I've only had limited time to play and check through the settings available ... need time to find my way with these.

One problem that I've immediately come across is how to set a static IP address. By default the miners are set to use DHCP. After un-checking the 'Use DHCP' box, entering the IP address I want and clicking save ... it doesn't seem to register.  Tried it countless times, but I cannot seem to make the setting.

Would appreciate any ideas from anyone on this.

So Sponds ... 10/10 ... really pleased ... and August SP30s can't come soon enough  Wink

You are lucky.  It looks like from Israel the first hop of my package was Europe so to the UK would be quick.
Mine hit Italy - Germany / long layover - Now China / another long layover / waiting its next flight....
Hopefully my package hits the final delivery truck tomorrow morning.

I plan to do an un-boxing and initial setup video to post here for anyone who's looking forward to or possibly thinking about
ordering anything here from SP-Tech.

Funny - DHL really has a weird understanding of geography. Mine first went from Israel to the UK, then to Frankfurt which is only 1 hr flight away from me. But instead, it went now to Leipzig, and who knows where it will go from there...

DHL is really hosing these shipments up IMHO.  Im not sure why they are having
such a hard time lately.  They are reliable Ill give them that, but wow they are not
being efficient lately.  They must have more direct flights they could use for EXPRESS delivery.

They need to sort their ish out by August.
Mine sat in Leipzig over 12 hours.
It sat in China over a day.
They quoted to arrive by the 16th but it just left China hours ago.
Ill be requesting they refund the shipping charges since they cant deliver to
even get into the country yet by the 16th.

Anything coming from that part of the world is being checked and rechecked to make sure there is no bomb inside.  You don't want to open it up and hear a loud hashing sound, kaboom.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:34:25 PM

DHL phoned me today and were wanting me to fill out a One Time Power of Attorney form and a Pro forma document.. guessing i filled in the right information cause they havent emailed or phoned me back. This was from having it enter Canada. Wonder what kind of damage is gonna hit the ol credit card.

So you're good. I was watching the way my parcel made - reminded me of a snail-race. However, today, they managed to bring it close to my house. But only close. The driver obviously didn't realize that the town I'm living in exists - and wanted to deliver it to the state - which he couldn't find. So parcel back to DHL, phonecalls, but now, the driver is lost. And my parcel. They promised me to find him and the parcel by Monday and to deliver it. Does DHL work together with KnC [tinfoilhat on]?

So here goes my weekend without hashing :-(
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:27:47 PM

DHL phoned me today and were wanting me to fill out a One Time Power of Attorney form and a Pro forma document.. guessing i filled in the right information cause they havent emailed or phoned me back. This was from having it enter Canada. Wonder what kind of damage is gonna hit the ol credit card.

So you're good. I was watching the way my parcel made - reminded me of a snail-race. However, today, they managed to bring it close to my house. But only close. The driver obviously didn't realize that the town I'm living in exists - and wanted to deliver it to the state - which he couldn't find. So parcel back to DHL, phonecalls, but now, the driver is lost. And my parcel. They promised me to find him and the parcel by Monday and to deliver it. Does DHL work together with KnC [tinfoilhat on]?

I'm in southern Minnesota....DHL has one truck every 2 days go to down in this area......he was lost too...had to flag him down on the street.....they sometimes don't even
use 'real' drivers...just guys on spec with a key to the truck i heard

anyway.....gonna have flashing lights and an air horn next time i deal with something like this (my knc miner)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:46:54 PM

Anything coming from that part of the world is being checked and rechecked to make sure there is no bomb inside.  You don't want to open it up and hear a loud hashing sound, kaboom.  

Please refrain from such comments. They're not true and I'm not finding it amusing.
Please keep politics out of the thread. I'll delete similar comments in the future.

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
JakeTri

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:59:06 PM

Same here ... this weekend will be without hashing Sad

The DHL truck just left without delivering my SP10 ... driver ring at the door then left in less than 30 seconds ... I was in the washroom when they ring at the door and rush out to get it but they just left Sad(

Next attempt delivery will be only next Tuesday because Monday is off due to Victoria day ...

BTC donations always welcome: 1JakeTriwbahMYp1rSfJbTn7Afd1w62p2q
stan258

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:37:45 PM

If you guys left a note with tracking informing driver its ok to drop on back pourch they do it.
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:00:54 PM

The DHL truck just left without delivering my SP10 ... driver ring at the door then left in less than 30 seconds ... I was in the washroom when they ring at the door and rush out to get it but they just left Sad(

Next attempt delivery will be only next Tuesday because Monday is off due to Victoria day ...

Wow, that sucks. That would certainly ruin my weekend.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 09:16:33 PM

If you guys left a note with tracking informing driver its ok to drop on back pourch they do it.

If he only could find my town :-)
JakeTri

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:50:01 PM

Wow, that sucks. That would certainly ruin my weekend.

YEEEE Happy weekend for me !!!!! ...

I got my miner after a loooong wait at the DHL depot for driver to return from the delivery round!!!! In the end it was a great service DHL !!!

Now it is mining in the basement .... but it is LOUD ... very LOUD .... I can hear it from the second floor on both "normal" and "turbo" Smiley

BTC donations always welcome: 1JakeTriwbahMYp1rSfJbTn7Afd1w62p2q
cxboyminer

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:04:47 AM

Do Spondoodles Tech reply to PMs?

Just wondering.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:19:25 AM

Just wondering.

They do, but right now they are in Amsterdam and they might be a little slow with the replies. Patience.

yelloyello

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:19:20 AM

You can call UPS or DHL and ask them that the driver of the truck calls you before arriving.

It's a normal question because they also deliver at very big offices an very large halls etc.
So people are able to stand in front of the door when the truck arrives.
Good for the driver, good for the receiver.

Works for me (the Netherlands) with DHL and UPS.

You can also let the driver deliver it at a local post-office, or a "Kiala" point or a UPS/DHL pick&drop site.
You get an email when its delivered. Then you can pick it up at a known adress.

In the Netherlands there are many stores like Halfords or Klusmarkt that are certified to do so.
Just google or call for the possibilities.
Guy Corem (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1051

Spondoolies, Beam & DAGlabs

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 03:59:48 AM

yes

New Mimblewimble implementation: https://www.beam.mw
Spondoolies is now part of Blockstream: https://blog.blockstream.com/en-blockstream-mining-builds-momentum-with-spondoolies-acquisition/
Kaspa is a POW cryptocurrencty which implements GhostDAG protocol: https://kaspanet.org/
Grix

Activity: 536

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:06:40 PM

Next difficulty increase looks like it will be huge! Easily the largest one ever in sheer hashing power added. Looks like an increase of around 15000TH in just a week or two. If my math is correct, that equals ten thousand SP10s! Who is shipping/deploying so much at the moment?

BTC: 1Fahk2aa4NS4Qds4VDAL4mpNArDEdV2K5K
LaserShowGen Laser Show Software
Helios Laser Show Hardware
kendog77

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:26:44 PM

Next difficulty increase looks like it will be huge! Easily the largest one ever in sheer hashing power added. Looks like an increase of around 15000TH in just a week or two. If my math is correct, that equals ten thousand SP10s! Who is shipping/deploying so much at the moment?

I think ASICMiner Gen3 is being deployed right now. The chips are just starting to show up in miners for sale, but I'm sure ASICMiner is also supplying a lot of hash power to large, private farms.

The retail miners that use ASICMiner Gen3 chips so far haven't been that impressive at ~1.1W/GH.
braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 12:58:46 AM

Anyone knows how to calm down this things Huh I´m afraid of them being so loud
blaiser

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:54:15 AM

Anyone knows how to calm down this things Huh I´m afraid of them being so loud

Your not very specific with your question but if your meaning the noise the SP10 makes, louder is better ($$$). There not built for home use (although I have one at home) there designed to be hosted at a data center.

~Blaise

Hey man, can you spare some Teeth - GQZ1mXzbsviarDAjgGeVTRB5GmjyMtFj5N
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 05:57:46 AM

It is. Just use Upgrade firmware and it will update to 1.3.16 even if you don't see it written in the Firmware tab as being available. But feel free to post a picture or e-mail zvisha about this. Maybe he can fix it.

Please email the snapshot to support@spondoolies-tech.com.

Thanks.

done the upgrade (even it's written 1.2.35) now its 1.3.16 and hashing solid. I'm impressed by the overclocking mechanism.

started  15 mns ago, and hashing power is growing up GH per Gh. this is just wow.

First screenshot is tricky because I had a lot of error now its very stable (no more error)

What overclock settings are you using?
Im only getting mine to run at 1.38TH/s each in turbo.
Im still getting a few errors but not as high as when they started up initially.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:25:20 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 08:38:21 AM by Collider

Im still getting a few errors but not as high as when they started up initially.

Use fan speed atleast 90% , start voltage you can leave, unless you have a May batch, then put maybe 0.68 ,maximum voltage 0.78, and make sure maximum power draw is 1250W if you have a 208V+ circuit.

Your unit will get even louder though, so i hope you have it in a DC

@ spondoolies
How far is the hosting customer control panel?

What is the best email address to rech your hosting staff? I would like to contact them regarding my units.
zvisha

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:36:08 AM

Use fan speed at least 90% , start voltage you can leave, unless you have a May batch, then put maybe 0.68 ,maximum voltage 0.78, and make sure maximum power draw is 1250W if you have a 208V+ circuit.

Your unit will get even louder though, so i hope you have it in a DC

@ spondoolies
How far is the hosting customer control panel?

What is the best email address to rech your hosting staff? I would like to contact them regarding my units.

That is true with small correction: this is for maximal performance.
- If you have cool temperature you can set the fan for less. It depends on how much noise you are willing to take for the added fractions of %.
- maximum voltage 0.78 - you can set less if you want more efficiency. Also, if your ambient temperature is very high (>35C) you may want to manually limit the max-voltage to prevent fluctuation and even get better rates. But we are talking about fractions of %.   

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: