Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 725 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spondoolies-Tech - carrier grade, data center ready mining rigs  (Read 1260007 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:47:05 PM

Ok anyone had some experience with ordering from Spondoolies, I just ordered SP10 and on my account page it says payment status pending and I payed in full with Bitpay option?

don't worry, it's a busy factory at the moment, they shipping from stock now so your order will be (i can only presume) processing.
They answered my mail in like 4 minutes.

quality service  Smiley you gonna love that rig!

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wpgdeez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:54:26 PM

It takes some hours to confirm the payment, you will get another email. (from robot@... or something)

If you chose payment via bitpay, it will only show payment pending when bitpay confirmed full funds arrived.

Thanks for the info, I was nervous when my payment was still showing pending this morning.
blaiser

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:37:42 PM

It takes some hours to confirm the payment, you will get another email. (from robot@... or something)

If you chose payment via bitpay, it will only show payment pending when bitpay confirmed full funds arrived.

Thanks for info that's exactly what they said in reply to my e-mail.

Get use to it seljo, we are not in "Kansas anymore". Welcome to Spondoolies-Tech where customers are respected with answers to our questions in a timely manor.

~Blaise

Hey man, can you spare some Teeth - GQZ1mXzbsviarDAjgGeVTRB5GmjyMtFj5N
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:02:47 PM

Thanks for info that's exactly what they said in reply to my e-mail.

Get use to it seljo, we are not in "Kansas anymore". Welcome to Spondoolies-Tech where customers are respected with answers to our questions in a timely manor.

~Blaise

Oh my... the burn.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
phroyRov6

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:48:34 PM

If anyone from Canada is interested, I'm trying to arrange a group discount for hosting SP30s at a data center in Montreal. Electricity price can go as low as $0.09 depending on the volume.

If interested, pm me.
wpgdeez

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:25:07 PM

If anyone from Canada is interested, I'm trying to arrange a group discount for hosting SP30s at a data center in Montreal. Electricity price can go as low as $0.09 depending on the volume.

If interested, pm me.

I should open a DC in my basement in Manitoba, I only pay .075 Smiley
phroyRov6

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:42:50 PM

If interested, pm me.

I should open a DC in my basement in Manitoba, I only pay .075 Smiley

I think you should.
DevonMiner

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:18:51 PM

Now this is some seriously good thinking. Did not cross my mind about a window ac which is way more efficient than portables.

http://woodbox.dparker.org/

Ramming 18 C cold air straight down SP10 throat  Cheesy

MSRP 109 $ probably find it on sale a lot less

http://www.lg.com/us/air-conditioners/lg-LW5012J-window-air-conditioner

500 watts
52 dB (which is emitted out the front end)

Find an even smaller unit. Less btu, less watt, lower dB, less price.

10 $ of scrap wood of if you hover around the lumber section of home depot, and ask nicely 0 $

Make the box as big as need for as many machines you have. Go so far as to insulate the interior with soundproofing foam for added measure.

Very interesting. Stick it on your balcony, patio, in your basement, in your garage and you're set.

That looks interesting, and cheap to deploy ... been looking for a neat solution ... going to investigate ... thanks for the seed of an idea!

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:37:17 PM

Now this is some seriously good thinking. Did not cross my mind about a window ac which is way more efficient than portables.

http://woodbox.dparker.org/

Ramming 18 C cold air straight down SP10 throat  Cheesy

MSRP 109 $ probably find it on sale a lot less

http://www.lg.com/us/air-conditioners/lg-LW5012J-window-air-conditioner

500 watts
52 dB (which is emitted out the front end)

Find an even smaller unit. Less btu, less watt, lower dB, less price.

10 $ of scrap wood of if you hover around the lumber section of home depot, and ask nicely 0 $

Make the box as big as need for as many machines you have. Go so far as to insulate the interior with soundproofing foam for added measure.

Very interesting. Stick it on your balcony, patio, in your basement, in your garage and you're set.

That looks interesting, and cheap to deploy ... been looking for a neat solution ... going to investigate ... thanks for the seed of an idea!

Except you can't buy the bloody things over here.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
DevonMiner

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:48:19 PM

Except you can't buy the bloody things over here.

Where are you, UK? - I am.

Sure they are scarce (eBay.co.uk has a few listed ... collection only and too far away),  I'm going to call a friend who runs an air conditioning company ... see what he has in his 'stockpile'. I'd guess most local AC companies might have some interesting equipment just lying around ... worth a call/look.

wpgdeez

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:09:34 PM

Any Canadian SP10 owners? Wondering what to expect for import charges.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 11:35:03 PM

Sorry, it is hard to read 105 pages quickly when trying to make a quick decision. If I were to order an SP10, would I receive that from stock right now and would that pay itself off? I currently have an KNC rig going at 560GH/s right now, but just wanted to add a little more. Also what I'm worried about is the power supply. These don't come with power supplies, so which power supply would be a good one for an SP10? And do these ship from the US or abroad? Just trying to decide to see if a purchase like this would be worth it. With rewards so low, I would want to at least break even....at least of course.
Thanks.

p.s. does the SP10 need external cooling to keep it cool at all, or all the internal fans do their job?

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:40:47 PM

Sorry, it is hard to read 105 pages quickly when trying to make a quick decision. If I were to order an SP10, would I receive that from stock right now and would that pay itself off? I currently have an KNC rig going at 560GH/s right now, but just wanted to add a little more. Also what I'm worried about is the power supply. These don't come with power supplies, so which power supply would be a good one for an SP10? And do these ship from the US or abroad? Just trying to decide to see if a purchase like this would be worth it. With rewards so low, I would want to at least break even....at least of course.
Thanks.

p.s. does the SP10 need external cooling to keep it cool at all, or all the internal fans do their job?

These do come with power supplies and cooling. You shouldn't need extra cooling with only 1 unit.
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:43:29 PM

Thanks.

Yep...they are CURRENTLY shipping from stock...$2.795 + S&H...
Yep...SP10 COMES WITH it's own power supply...in the box...
No...made in and shipping from Israel...by DHL...or FedEx...

ROI...I don't know...you do the math for yourself...I am waiting for $1,795...maybe next month... Wink

Good luck, buddy...

ZiG

opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:01:12 AM

Thanks.

ROI...I don't know...you do the math for yourself...I am waiting for $1,795...maybe next month... Wink

Good luck, buddy...

ZiG

Sorry, another question I forgot to ask....I did look on their site for this information, but couldn't find it. After placing an order, what is the approx time of delivery to the east coast of the US?

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:05:59 AM

Thanks.

Good luck, buddy...

ZiG

Sorry, another question I forgot to ask....I did look on their site for this information, but couldn't find it. After placing an order, what is the approx time of delivery to the east coast of the US?

I'll let you know when I get mine.  Order #1356 placed on 5/20 paid by wire transfer.  Being sent to the east coast.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Threader

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:06:54 AM

Any Canadian SP10 owners? Wondering what to expect for import charges.

yes do tell  Huh
opentoe
Legendary

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 12:13:19 AM

Thanks.

Good luck, buddy...

ZiG

I'll let you know when I get mine.  Order #1356 placed on 5/20 paid by wire transfer.  Being sent to the east coast.

Thanks. I know these type designs are very loud, so I may need to find a good cool place for it. I certainly can't place it in my office, it would be way too loud... and since summer is coming I have to make sure it is at least in a cool room. I told myself I would just buy bitcoin and do away with mining, but buying alone takes the fun factor out of it. What to do. What to do.

Also, one SP10 is fine for a normal household electrical line, right? I believe it is a 15-20amp line.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:33:39 AM

Thanks.

Good luck, buddy...

ZiG

I'll let you know when I get mine.  Order #1356 placed on 5/20 paid by wire transfer.  Being sent to the east coast.

Thanks. I know these type designs are very loud, so I may need to find a good cool place for it. I certainly can't place it in my office, it would be way too loud... and since summer is coming I have to make sure it is at least in a cool room. I told myself I would just buy bitcoin and do away with mining, but buying alone takes the fun factor out of it. What to do. What to do.

Also, one SP10 is fine for a normal household electrical line, right? I believe it is a 15-20amp line.

Hey opentoe Smiley

I just ordered one, I'm going for the hosted option. Mainly because I can't have something that noisy and hot in my farm room at home.

If you go in for the group buy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598502.0 you get either free delivery or 1 months hosting free.

Group buy price is $3200 using this link http://www.spondoolies-tech.com/products/sp10-dawson-may-group-buy

But if you add this checkout code TY7263NKAMIT you get $300 discount, bringing it down to $2900 with either free delivery or free one month hosting.

After the months hosting is up you can buy three month blocks for $200 each or get it shipped (at cost) to wherever you want.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
whonesta

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 12:42:48 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 01:08:26 AM by whonesta

2x SP10 finally arrived, US customs released the captives..

Packaging kept miners totally safe and is NOT foam, good idea and design.

booted, configured, load balanced, FW upgraded both are running smooth in test lab, DC is adding another circuit this week so no production stats, but my lab is in standard US home and runs on 120V. SP10 results are:

Temp Front/Back   -   #1 (36C/74C), #2 (36C/70C)
Mining Rate/Watts  -   #1(1346.625/1170), #2(1349.55/1178)

I have run on Eligius & GHash, speed was confirmed on both pools and there is NOT the extreme Duplicates that I see with the S2. In fact the SP10's have been running for a few hours and have yet to submit a reject while operating in hot environment on 120V..  VERY Impressed!!

I am so excited to see these run in the DC..

Thanks to ST & Roadstress
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 725 »
  Print  

Jump to: