Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:24:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79909 times)
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:41:05 PM

Did anyone get the free miner?

I wrote them 1 week ago, but not even got a reply.

I was promised 5 a month ago...

Well Im sure that was before you went into stage 5 meltdown and started calling the dev a scammer. I wouldnt hold your breath if I were you
goncalo72

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:50:33 PM

Yes. i received last week one miner
mcjavar

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:53:15 PM

How many shares do you have?
dmpotter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:15:32 PM

Very strange.  Still no IPO available yet a pretty decent dividend this morning.  

Yep, I don't know what's up either.. Maybe trading halted till IPO.. (though it doesn't show halted, just no order-book)
Even if it's a loss, I didn't lose much Roll Eyes

.15 in and .029 back, so even if it was a ponzi style thing (implying we were paid by people buying shares), I got a little back

RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:55:34 AM

Well, I'm yet to see Wednesdays dividend
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:01:18 AM

The link in the thread to CoinPal.com is broken. Don't know maybe site is down.
mcjavar

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:09:38 AM

The link in the thread to CoinPal.com is broken. Don't know maybe site is down.

still the same
http://coinpal.net/

edit: it was never working on the first site as a ":" is missing in the http tag.
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:17:47 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 09:45:10 PM by badpeanut

Post is deleted. Me accusing to MultiSig+ on cryptostock for related with coinpal without much evidence then they were kinda similar someway. My apology to them
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:24:05 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 10:14:59 PM by badpeanut

U have 6 posted and all post is you having the miner. Your the only guy on this thread talking about having a miner with no proofs.
Looking at your profile here you were only active in this thread and nowhere else on this entire big forum. Make sense
mcjavar

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:44:13 AM

I was gonna be quiete but no divs means no silence

Here is coinpal2 on cryptostocks trying to raising our divs but failed so far.

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/121

Ticker   MSP
Name   MultiSig+
Listed on   April 16, 2014 22:06
Owner   info@multisigplus.com
Fee surcharge [%]   0.0%
Shares issued   175,000
Shares held publicly   27,941
Total dividends paid   3.0181397 BTC
Web page   www.multisigplus.com
Security type    Shares
Rating   White

All the mistakes they have been making on the coinpal project they have been fixed for this new project. There is also no thread for this new project here on bitcointalk, seems they dont want a thread like this to be a wrecked one.

The new smart way to get most dividend back is by holding a 25k angel shares for themselve and pay themselve.

Look at the project, look the writing, look at the way they promote the shares, look at the divs, look at the special bonus coming, look, loook, If that doesnt look familiar with you then i dont know what is wrong with me.....they were registered on 9th april on godaddy. Look at the adres on their website, look like they just use the godaddy adres

Fuck you Ryan G with your fucking coinpail, you fucking scammer

What does premium verification mean?
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:00:00 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 10:15:40 PM by badpeanut

https://cryptostocks.com/verification

Premium
Send an email to customerservice@cryptostocks.com originating from the email address registered with Cryptostocks with your postal address. We'll be sending you a post card or a letter with a PIN number. Once you receive the document send us a second email with that PIN number. Take note that this letter will be send via international post, hence expect delays up to 3 weeks.

Project website is registered on 9th april on godaddy. Project is listed 17th april on cryptostocks. And this sort of verification takes up to 3 weeks. It doesnt add up, Cryptostock is a joke
mcjavar

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:05:33 AM

Ticker   MSP
Name   MultiSig+
Fee surcharge [%]   0.0%
Shares issued   175,000
Security type    Shares
Rating   White

All the mistakes they have been making on the coinpal project they have been fixed for this new project. There is also no thread for this new project here on bitcointalk, seems they dont want a thread like this to be a wrecked one.

The new smart way to get most dividend back is by holding a 25k angel shares for themselve and pay themselve.

Look at the project, look the writing, look at the way they promote the shares, look at the divs, look at the special bonus coming, look, loook, If that doesnt look familiar with you then i dont know what is wrong with me.....they were registered on 9th april on godaddy. Look at the adres on their website, look like they just use the godaddy adres

https://cryptostocks.com/verification

Premium
Send an email to customerservice@cryptostocks.com originating from the email address registered with Cryptostocks with your postal address. We'll be sending you a post card or a letter with a PIN number. Once you receive the document send us a second email with that PIN number. Take note that this letter will be send via international post, hence expect delays up to 3 weeks.

Project website is registered on 9th april on godaddy. Project is listed 17th april on cryptostocks. And this sort of verification takes up to 3 weeks. It doesnt add up, Cryptostock is a joke

It is, indeed. They just don´t care about their customers. Fucking morons.
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:28:57 PM

Ticker   MSP
Name   MultiSig+
Fee surcharge [%]   0.0%
Shares issued   175,000
Security type    Shares
Rating   White

There is enough public info to know that the principal of MSG and CoinPal are distinct and different.
The only similarity is that they are using the same  financing strategy. Which is that of selling interest in anongoing operation to raise BTC for a new operation. Nothing wrong with the approach, so long as the funds go to the project. If you need the public info on the principal of MSG, (Brian Gaer), i can give it to you.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:46:04 PM

Ticker   MSP
Name   MultiSig+
Fee surcharge [%]   0.0%
Shares issued   175,000
Security type    Shares
Rating   White

All the mistakes they have been making on the coinpal project they have been fixed for this new project. There is also no thread for this new project here on [Suspicious link removed]eems they dont want a thread like this to be a wrecked one.

There is enough public info to know that the principal of MSG and CoinPal are distinct and different.
The only similarity is that they are using the same  financing strategy. Which is that of selling interest in anongoing operation to raise BTC for a new operation. Nothing wrong with the approach, so long as the funds go to the project. If you need the public info on the principal of MSG, (Brian Gaer), i can give it to you.

Yeah I had emailed them and they confirmed they are uncoinpal related. Now.. Where is our dividends and where is our money?

He isn't going to have me phone daddy again is he?

EDIT: Remember everyone, if he pays dividends on Friday or something, then he owes us 2 extra days of the mining for the dividends, don't settle for any of his shit.
mcjavar

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 01:52:32 PM

Ticker   MSP
Name   MultiSig+
Fee surcharge [%]   0.0%
Shares issued   175,000
Security type    Shares
Rating   White

All the mistakes they have been making on the coinpal project they have been fixed for this new project. There is also no thread for this new project here on [Suspicious link removed]eems they dont want a thread like this to be a wrecked one.

The only similarity is that they are using the same  financing strategy. Which is that of selling interest in anongoing operation to raise BTC for a new operation. Nothing wrong with the approach, so long as the funds go to the project. If you need the public info on the principal of MSG, (Brian Gaer), i can give it to you.

Yeah I had emailed them and they confirmed they are uncoinpal related. Now.. Where is our dividends and where is our money?

EDIT: Remember everyone, if he pays dividends on Friday or something, then he owes us 2 extra days of the mining for the dividends, don't settle for any of his shit.

So you already talked to his dad?
What was the outcome?
goncalo72

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:24:19 PM

How many shares do you have?

I have 1863 shares
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:49:12 PM

Ticker   MSP
Name   MultiSig+
Fee surcharge [%]   0.0%
Shares issued   175,000
Security type    Shares
Rating   White

What was the outcome?

Called office, spoke to some manager guy who seemed shocked he said he would pass a message on. Got an email later that day with his office number but I told him I will wait till the 26th and see the outcome. If there is any fucking about then I'll call him and let him know how I will proceed and how his son was stupid enough to use his offices network sometimes.
mcjavar

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 04:56:01 PM

Ticker   MSP
Name   MultiSig+
Fee surcharge [%]   0.0%
Shares issued   175,000
Security type    Shares
Rating   White

What was the outcome?

Called office, spoke to some manager guy who seemed shocked he said he would pass a message on. Got an email later that day with his office number but I told him I will wait till the 26th and see the outcome. If there is any fucking about then I'll call him and let him know how I will proceed and how his son was stupid enough to use his offices network sometimes.

Are you 100% it was his son? Not someone using the identity of him?
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:23:13 PM

Ticker   MSP
Name   MultiSig+
Fee surcharge [%]   0.0%
Shares issued   175,000
Security type    Shares
Rating   White

What was the outcome?

Are you 100% it was his son? Not someone using the identity of him?

Yes, I got an email from contact@coinpal.com shortly after saying 'wtf man why are you getting my dad involved?'

RYAN TYSON GAY is the guy behind this. It's been proven. I also have emails that expose it as well.

He either pays us back, launches a legit exchange tomorrow (where are the announcements?) or he's fucked.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:14:34 PM

If coinpal not come here to explain why there is no dividend or new announcement then Shareholders should keep bombing with emails and phone calls to his dad company. But dont contact his dad. Eventually employees will spread the words out to his dad. So the rabbit will come out of his holl this time?

I dont think he can recover the 28 btc was giving out as dividend, probaly mining gear doesnt even exist and dividend was paid with new shareholders money.

Ryan G, why are u so stupid not make an announcement that u couldnt pay the divs from yesterday? You could atleast lie and say the mining gears are burned out or something. Atleast to give u more time till 26th. Now u got angry shareholders again and we are back to square one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: