Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79909 times)
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:34:30 PM

If coinpal not come here to explain why there is no dividend or new announcement then Shareholders should keep bombing with emails and phone calls to his dad company. But dont contact his dad. Eventually employees will spread the words out to his dad. So the rabbit will come out of his holl this time?

I dont think he can recover the 28 btc was giving out as dividend, probaly mining gear doesnt even exist and dividend was paid with new shareholders money.

Ryan G, why are u so stupid not make an announcement that u couldnt pay the divs from yesterday? You could atleast lie and say the mining gears are burned out or something. Atleast to give u more time till 26th. Now u got angry shareholders again and we are back to square one

He isnt getting any extra time. With no proof + no dividends + none of my money back, I'll be giving my attorney the go ahead come Saturday.

Then I'll have a nice phone call with his father before my attorney faxes him the papers. Doesnt look good that your own son used your businesses network to steal off people does it?

You would think Ryan G would have SOMETHING to say.
byteflush

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:10:50 AM

Are you 100% it was his son? Not someone using the identity of him?

Yes, I got an email from contact@coinpal.com shortly after saying 'wtf man why are you getting my dad involved?'
Oh, yep, someone using his identity would probably never say that.
Or the only person that knows you've contacted his dad is Frank Gay (and his son)?

amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:28:04 AM

Thanks for your diligence Ryan M and bad peanut!

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:13:05 AM

Are you 100% it was his son? Not someone using the identity of him?

Yes, I got an email from contact@coinpal.com shortly after saying 'wtf man why are you getting my dad involved?'
Oh, yep, someone using his identity would probably never say that.
Or the only person that knows you've contacted his dad is Frank Gay (and his son)?

And whatever 2 employees I spoke to that work and Frank Gay plumbing
VampiricElder

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:32:40 AM

I contacted cryptostocks via email days ago, and still no reply. Has anyone heard from them?

I advise for now, everyone keep their shares offline to protect your shares from being stolen and sold.

I have lost about .5 btc too this scam, i am so pissed.

To briing your shares offline, click on Projects>My Shares, and you will see a folder icon next to an arrow, click on the folder icon to bring your shares offline.

From now on im not buying shares unless the business has been verified. I hope MSP are legit.

I just find it wierd that coinpal decided to cut and run so soon before selling out all of their shares first, so maybe they did get hacked i dont know. But at the end of the day, its bloody stupid to keep 70btc in a hot walllet and they should of known better.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:21:59 AM

I contacted cryptostocks via email days ago, and still no reply. Has anyone heard from them?

I advise for now, everyone keep their shares offline to protect your shares from being stolen and sold.

To briing your shares offline, click on Projects>My Shares, and you will see a folder icon next to an arrow, click on the folder icon to bring your shares offline.

From now on im not buying shares unless the business has been verified. I hope MSP are legit.

I just find it wierd that coinpal decided to cut and run so soon before selling out all of their shares first, so maybe they did get hacked i dont know. But at the end of the day, its bloody stupid to keep 70btc in a hot walllet and they should of known better.

Wait, what is this? Coinpal is saying they got hacked and 70 btc stolen?
byteflush

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:25:08 AM

Where's that GIF when you need it?

AmericanBit

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 02:31:02 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 03:15:18 AM by AmericanBit

Where's that GIF when you need it?

Its already on this thread...its not needed. Its played...playyyed
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:11:51 AM

Wait, what is this? Coinpal is saying they got hacked and 70 btc stolen?

First I've heard? Regardless I'll get my money eventually anyway. We should have received a huge dividend by now... Yet to even make an announcement. For the sake of Ryan G, his dads business and well.. Ryans criminal record lets hope he pays us back + owed dividends or opens the exchange tomorrow + pays our divs.

The boy bit off more than he could chew and has been caught red handed. You have nowhere to run Ryan, nowhere.
VampiricElder

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 03:31:27 AM

i read on an earlier post that ryan "apparently" had 70btc stolen
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:39:19 AM

Oh no, thats not coinpal...thats our investing/marketing extraordinaire Ryan Milligan.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:15:07 AM

Oh no, thats not coinpal...thats our investing/marketing extraordinaire Ryan Milligan.

'our' I have a strange feeling you are Ryan Gay, I've had it from when you started posting.

call me a dick if you like but had I not done what I did, you would have all been scammed
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:24:14 AM

'our' I have a strange feeling you are Ryan Gay, I've had it from when you started posting.

call me a dick if you like but had I not done what I did, you would have all been scammed

I meant "our" as in this thread...Im not ryan gay bro. I live in LA
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:38:56 AM

I meant "our" as in this thread...Im not ryan gay bro. I live in LA

I see, I thought you slipped up and were still referring to me as part of the coinpal team.
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:43:39 AM

I AM scammed as I didn´t see a dime back from my investment.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 05:46:56 AM

If I get paid back (which I will) then he is legally going to have to pay back every share holder who asks.
VampiricElder

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:02:26 AM

If I get paid back (which I will) then he is legally going to have to pay back every share holder who asks.

dude, did u invest 70btc into coinpal???
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 06:32:04 AM

He says he invested like 50 or 60 btc
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:16:27 AM

He says he invested like 50 or 60 btc

54 in total roughly + Wednesdays divined he owes
VampiricElder

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 07:33:42 AM

something must be done, he cant get away with this. how about we all pitch in and hire debt collectors on him?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: