Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20330 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:16:05 AM

badecker suffers from 2 ailments:
1. cantius-clickius-linkius-proofius
2. repeatus-nonsensus-conspiracus

these ailments are commonly called 'wont acknowledge proof, just repeat nonsense'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
sportclub2010

Activity: 1596
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:26:25 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2021, 11:38:57 AM by sportclub2010

And some don't even believe there is a real vaccine ... What about you ?
I believe the covid-19 vaccine has already been invented. These well-known pharmaceutical corporations would not lie and undermine their authority. Imagine what will happen to these pharmaceutical companies in a year if the vaccine is not working. They will immediately be blacklisted. I believe that if these well-known pharmaceutical corporations are claiming the usefulness of the covid-19 vaccine, then it is.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:35:12 AM

I don't even know what the people here are bragging about, but I will neverthless post some resources:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sars-cov-2/

Is a full genomic sequence not enough? What are you looking for? A photo of the virus?
I have lost count of the number of times I have provided him with links to full genomic sequences from literally tens of thousands different isolated samples of SARS-CoV-2 from all around the world, and yet he keeps repeating the same nonsense. He is either incredibly stupid, maliciously lying, or (most likely) both.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:37:40 AM

Whistleblower from Berlin nursing home: the terrible dying after vaccination
There, within four weeks after the first vaccination with the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine Comirnaty, eight of 31 seniors, who suffered from dementia but were in good physical condition according to their age before the vaccination, died.
https://2020news.de/en/whistleblower-from-berlin-nursing-home-the-terrible-dying-after-vaccination/

Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:38:43 AM

I don't even know what the people here are bragging about, but I will neverthless post some resources:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sars-cov-2/

Is a full genomic sequence not enough? What are you looking for? A photo of the virus?
I have lost count of the number of times I have provided him with links to full genomic sequences from literally tens of thousands different isolated samples of SARS-CoV-2 from all around the world, and yet he keeps repeating the same nonsense. He is either incredibly stupid, maliciously lying, or (most likely) both.

Maybe his net blocks website other than his conspiracy sites, or he has some kind of disease which affects his brain in some kind of manner that it erases anything that contradicts everything he believes before he caught it.

Natsuu

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:54:45 AM

There, within four weeks after the first vaccination with the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine Comirnaty, eight of 31 seniors, who suffered from dementia but were in good physical condition according to their age before the vaccination, died.
https://2020news.de/en/whistleblower-from-berlin-nursing-home-the-terrible-dying-after-vaccination/

What is Comirnaty? It's the first time I heard about that Comirnaty Vaccine.

This incident, according to article, is pretty much not a consented vaccination done to the elderlies. "no detailed information about the novelty of this mRNA vaccine which has only conditionally been certified in the European Union have been provided." therefore this is some kind of unlawful incident that results to deaths, and should be dealt with by the police, though it seem that military was involve in this incident.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 12:38:28 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2021, 12:49:27 PM by franky1

This incident, according to article, is pretty much not a consented vaccination done to the elderlies. "no detailed information about the novelty of this mRNA vaccine which has only conditionally been certified in the European Union have been provided." therefore this is some kind of unlawful incident that results to deaths, and should be dealt with by the police, though it seem that military was involve in this incident.

comirnarty is the brand name of the pfizer/biontech vaccine.
calling the vaccine BNT162b2 just doesnt roll off the tongue

from my reading of the article.
it suggests the elderly that did have adverse reactions were monitored but not given any medical intervention to help treat the adverse symptoms.

i guess this is another flaw in:
giving vaccines to people at risk of reactions
not giving medical care to those on DNR and just letting them fade away

in the UK they seem to be doing a good job of actually refusing to give it to patients where the vaccine would have adverse effect. EG known allergies.
guess germany needs to be more cautious of who they give it to. EG people with known allergies
and also get residential homes to actually intervene more medically if frail people get more frail. and not let them just 'come to terms with their impending death' even if they are on DNR. atleast treat the symptoms that are causing pain/strain/rashes

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Natsuu

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 01:05:08 PM

comirnarty is the brand name of the pfizer/biontech vaccine.
calling the vaccine BNT162b2 just doesnt roll off the tongue

Ohhh, that's why whenever I search it, Pfizer shows up in the top of the search bar. But I prefer BNT162b2 as it sounds more serious.

-------------
from my reading of the article.
it suggests the elderly that did have adverse reactions were monitored but not given any medical intervention to help treat the adverse symptoms.

I guess this is another flaw in:
giving vaccines to people at risk of reactions
not giving medical care to those on DNR and just letting them fade away

in the UK they seem to be doing a good job of actually refusing to give it to patients where the vaccine would have adverse effect. EG known allergies.
guess germany needs to be more cautious of who they give it to. EG people with known allergies
and also get residential homes to actually intervene more medically if frail people get more frail. and not let them just 'come to terms with their impending death' even if they are on DNR. atleast treat the symptoms that are causing pain/strain/rashes

DNR patients should be treated unless they are in need to be resuscitate, it is in the medical books and should be followed by any practitioners. Disregarding this medical laws can lead to the banishment of their license, so probably they were treated, just that it is not enough to make the patients alive factoring their age as a major concern.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 01:19:36 PM

DNR patients should be treated unless they are in need to be resuscitate, it is in the medical books and should be followed by any practitioners. Disregarding this medical laws can lead to the banishment of their license, so probably they were treated, just that it is not enough to make the patients alive factoring their age as a major concern.

without knowing the specifics of each residents bespoke personal care plan. we cant judge.
yes im too of the belief that if all thats signed is a DNR then other medical interventions should be used.
but it could be a case of care plans noting:
only provide pain relief and no oxygen therapy.
only treatments available to residential care(avoid hospital treatment and only offer palliative care)

or the situation is of gross misconduct in residents care of those having reactions..

but speaking about prior to vacinations:
residential homes should know all about their residents ailments and allergies and should have listed which residents should not receive the vaccine.

i know on the balance of risks it is a complicated decision about the risks of getting covid due to no vaccine or getting adverse reaction due to vaccine for the certain few that are allergic to things.
but decisions should be made. or atleast have reports show that the decision to give it to a frail person was on the bases of risk management of vaccine less harmful than covid. where the result was just bad luck of the odds.. and not some gross misconduct situation of just jabbing everyone without concern

Tash

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 01:56:38 PM

Brand name for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
The demented elderly were taken advantage of, "guinea pigs".

Tash

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:10:17 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2021, 02:38:21 PM by Tash

Get some coffee/popcorn and watch ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO OF OUR TIME
CORONAVIRUS AND VACCINATION CRIME!
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/coronavirus-and-vaccination-crime-one-of-the-most-important-videos-of-our-time-by-spacebusters_dXH8GfUOgeE2KYD.html
or shorter link to share http://bit.do/fNGtm
You do not catch a disease.

Have you eaten a healty breakfast?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5317019.msg56339490#msg56339490

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 03:46:29 PM

You do not catch a disease.

you catch a pathogen (virus) that causes/triggers a disease(symptoms)

seems your trying to use grammar to pretend there is no virus or no disease.. truth is your word play cant make reality disappear. it just makes your thoughts look stupid

Natsuu

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 03:48:43 PM

Brand name for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine.
The demented elderly were taken advantage of, "guinea pigs".

Based on the article, I agree, they are clearly been used as a research material (Guinea Pigs) in this scenario. Military were involved and maybe other big figures which clearly violates human rights.

Looking forward for the continuation of the article

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 09:47:19 PM

I always avoid medicines and antibiotics but a vaccine AFAIK are bits of the virus itself. It would have some immediate symptoms but actually bring immunity against similar types of viruses.
I got my first dose of Oxford/Astrazenca vaccine yesterday. A night of fever and pain and now I'm back to normal.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tash

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:20:31 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2021, 05:12:48 PM by Tash

You can not transmit a disease.
There is no virus form a scientific point of view, it only exist in media, tel-lie-vision.
There is no covid "vaccine" as per dictionary or law point of view. Agreeing to become a remote controlled zombie is not a vaccinatin.

He is trying to save his private arse now, knows company gone already only a matter of time.
Someone who has changed his mind https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1361827707152171008

For anyone who has not watched it http://bit.do/fNGtm

semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:09:45 PM

I always avoid medicines and antibiotics but a vaccine AFAIK are bits of the virus itself. It would have some immediate symptoms but actually bring immunity against similar types of viruses.
I got my first dose of Oxford/Astrazenca vaccine yesterday. A night of fever and pain and now I'm back to normal.
Most of the covid 19 vaccines are giving immediate side effects and which is severe as well depends on the health condition of the people who is taking dosage but the efficiency of vaccines are getting reduced with the new strains and mutations so these are just for recovering the economy rather than saving the people I guess.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:00:13 PM

Fever and local pain are common reactions from the human body to any vaccine, it is not a prerogative of those ones designed to treat the Covid-19 .AFAIK,the severe cases are rare occurrences and vaccination has the  potency to save millions of lives. I hope you will keep this "normal" state.

I would agree 100%.

If these anti-vaxxers had their way, then every year millions would have died as a result of smallpox, measles, polio, diphtheria.etc. The last time I got a vaccine was almost 25 years ago for Hepatitis B. Never in my life, I had a side effect for any of the vaccines that I took. Not even mild symptoms such as fever. In case of the COVID 19 vaccines, I agree that they were rushed through. But take a look at the statistics in countries where vaccination has progressed the most. In the United Kingdom, more than one-fifth of the population is now vaccinated. And during the last two months, the average number of new COVID 19 infections have decreased from around 50-60K, to 10-15K. Similarly in Israel (where almost half the population is vaccinated till now), the number of daily infections have declined from around 10K to approx. 3K.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 05:21:08 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2021, 05:33:19 PM by franky1

citizen-antivaxxers. are just idiots that dont know better. easily influenced

influencer antivaxxers. are not actually anti vax or anti-pharma. they are opportunists that are profiting from events by not being able to offer a vaccine due to them not having the training/access. so instead try selling homeopathic/herbal crap for more than its worth in more dosage than needed just to get more repeat sales faster.

citizen-antivaxxers cant understand the lies told to them by their influencers and dont care/know the reason they are told lies. even if they know its for their influencers greed/profit. they dont care, they actually think its fine their influencers make money through lies. because their influencers have told them that everyone lies for money. these idiots will then actually spread the lies just to make their influencers more money even if it doesnt make the idiots money

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 06:14:46 PM

Poor, ignorant doctors... and their followers who are often trusting patients. What are doctors ignorant about? Here's what.

There are viruses/exosomes that are so tiny that they can be seen only by electron microscopes, or lately, by the biosphere nanoscopes.

There are also bacteria, which can often be see through the standard microscopes, that generally go only to a max of 3000x.

But what about all the space in between? There are invisible "bugs" that are much larger than viruses/exosomes, yet are much smaller than bacteria. These are the bugs you never hear anything about.

Why don't you hear anything about them? Because they are the ones that are doing the damage. The medical focuses away from even mentioning them, because curing bacteria and virus/exosome maladies, also cures some of the intermediate bug problems by accident. And that is just what the medical wants. Keep the people sick by not even allowing a hint that there is a whole lot more to the whole thing. Yet keep them just well enough so they can work, thereby having enough money to spend on more doctors.

Search for it. Deceased Doctor Hulda Clark saw these intermediate bugs in a 30,000x microscope she used. Othere people have seen them as well. The medical doesn't even talk about them. But they are the place where the problem lies.

Poor ignorant doctors and their patient/followers.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 06:45:12 PM

citizen-antivaxxers. are just idiots that dont know better. easily influenced

influencer antivaxxers. are not actually anti vax or anti-pharma. they are opportunists that are profiting from events by not being able to offer a vaccine due to them not having the training/access. so instead try selling homeopathic/herbal crap for more than its worth in more dosage than needed just to get more repeat sales faster.

citizen-antivaxxers cant understand the lies told to them by their influencers and dont care/know the reason they are told lies. even if they know its for their influencers greed/profit. they dont care, they actually think its fine their influencers make money through lies. because their influencers have told them that everyone lies for money. these idiots will then actually spread the lies just to make their influencers more money even if it doesnt make the idiots money

That sums it up pretty well. I think most antivaxxers are just trying to make a big fuss about it. It is not really the vaccination they are fighting, the are fighting the system in general. Most of them are very angry people and feel betrayed by the government in one way or the other. Being against the vaccination is justification to fight the government. If there was no global pandemic and no vaccines there would be another reason to go on the streets. Remember the yellow west movement in France? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: