Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 [620] 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:43:14 PM

Butthurted LOL
this is crypto, wild west

cry because of bad investment = waste of time

time = money
money in crypto = big money
to earn money in crypto yoou need time
time to get some info, research

so don't waste time

btw
probably after 10 pages of butthurt crying and insulting cinni and cinni dev

BOOM some news and up up up

that's how it is in cinni thread
strange:)

Cinni is one of my fav coins.
I don't have any cinnis now
but maybe i'll buy
when butthurted in this thread will be like 300 mph  Wink
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 09:06:08 PM

Hi,

i know u from whitecoin's dark days (days with broken ,nor staking wallet), and what i know u did a great job with the wallet.

i wonder if cinni dev  contacted u and what is the result why u couldnt agree with him

thx in advance...this info i will share with cinnicoin investors or u can just answer at cinnicoin page at bitcointalk

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.12580

thx in advance

Hi skip60 and sorry for my late reply but my inbox is like a war-zone Smiley

Noone contacted me about Cinni, besides an investor, like yourself, who tried to get me in contact with the team.
I was informed that they have all the conversations we had between us and that they should contact me.
That communication never took place though, so I didn't accept or reject any proposal, as there was none made to me Smiley

Hope I answered your question

hey guys, above u can find the details of talk I had with mindfox...u can confirm it with mindfox

it is seen that cinni dev didnt contact mindfox as a new coder

i beleive that we need a coder to finish the anon transfer

it is obvious cinni dev is not doing anything, and just telling us stories

it is better he handsover the coin to the community
get out of this thread.
the cinni dev sincerely wants this coin to succeed, i have personally exchanged messages with him where he clearly stated that he did not want to give up on this coin and was going to continue working on things and that he felt bad that there were so many bagholders but wanted to make sure to get the price up so that people could (at the very least) exit cleanly without losing their shirts.

this is like 10000x better than most of these scamcoin devs

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
paradigmflux

small fry

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 09:07:46 PM

skip60 for real, get out of this thread. go make your own coin to troll, i think you're a piece of shit for slandering Cinnidev

---
janim2

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:10:36 PM

I sold all my cinni (about 6000 cinni). I might get back into it at 10 satoshi.
smykowski

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:20:15 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 10:00:21 PM by smykowski

get out of this thread.
the cinni dev sincerely wants this coin to succeed, i have personally exchanged messages with him where he clearly stated that he did not want to give up on this coin and was going to continue working on things and that he felt bad that there were so many bagholders but wanted to make sure to get the price up so that people could (at the very least) exit cleanly without losing their shirts.

post the messages
whats "things" is he working on is the question we have been asking for, updates?
if he's felt bad why hasn't he posted here?  
how is this better than a scamcoin dev?  what makes you think the dev is doing anything?  
Even if he is doing something this is why certain types of people need to have someone do pr for them.  

I'm not defending that other guy I'm just saying...
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:55:41 PM

Hi,

i know u from whitecoin's dark days (days with broken ,nor staking wallet), and what i know u did a great job with the wallet.

i wonder if cinni dev  contacted u and what is the result why u couldnt agree with him

thx in advance...this info i will share with cinnicoin investors or u can just answer at cinnicoin page at bitcointalk

thx in advance

Noone contacted me about Cinni, besides an investor, like yourself, who tried to get me in contact with the team.
I was informed that they have all the conversations we had between us and that they should contact me.
That communication never took place though, so I didn't accept or reject any proposal, as there was none made to me Smiley

hey guys, above u can find the details of talk I had with mindfox...u can confirm it with mindfox

get out of this thread.

Paradigmeflux: + million

I must say I'm pissed. All the people who lost money here are currently pissed, and for different reasons. We know that. We know.

This thread is a war zone. Things are not very doing well, WE KNOW. People who are posting here, creating even more drama are doing everything BUT helping us.

SO what, you are pissed with the dev? Pissed you didn't sell on time? Pissed because of the money you lost. Pissed because of trusting him?
SO what's next? If you are out, you are out, please don't hurt bagholders. And if you still holds your coins, is it good to bash what's left of your investment?

CINNI is an open source project. If you want a second dev, let's get a second dev. If you want ANON, code it, or find someone to code. You don't like Cinnidev because of how he reacted to the crisis? Fine. So what can you do now? Is it useful to keep on bashing him? Seriously, we don't know what's up with him. Perhaps he's having also a bad time at the moment, I don't know.
Everyone who talk to him so far admits he's a good lad, he's motivated and loves CINNI. He's not perfect, we got it, but what can we say if he has good faith? I cannot get mad at someone with good faith.

Now imagine a bit the effect, when you connect here everyday and that you get that amount of hate, I mean by that get insulted, or when the community members support you, you just feel sad about hearing stories of people that seems friendly losing money. Even Anthony Robbins would get affected.
He didn't leave, he didn't give up so far. I admire and I respect that. I don't want him to find a thread full of hate.
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:15:56 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 10:36:36 PM by digit

come on digit...do u believe what u say

anyone can improve the code??? in theory yes...what about the reality

with fully anon feature, i am sure great amount of money will park at cinni and they will use cinni for sell and buy goods

first of all, loser cinni dev told that we have a plan and anon transfer was part of a plan...now he is not following the path he drew

and u re defending him...are u one of his puppets....take ur hand out of people s pocket

I'm not a puppet lol Roll Eyes But i have no reason to hate on him or blame for something that is out of his control. I can't blame the dev for the price or how other people trade.  I can't blame the dev because someone else dumped their coins at a lost.  I only hold the dev responsible for making sure the coin works as intended. and the coin works, i can send Cinni to anyone anywhere in the world and they will get it. I can keep cinni in my wallet, and get interest from PoS mining.  Most important thing for a crypto is that is works and can be safely used for transactions, not what mintpal says it price is. I login onto mintpal maybe once a week at most, its crap exchange and always has been.  its so bad they have to fake volume and have pump and dumps just to trick people into moving their coins there.  

I'm still holding and staking my Cinni in wallet with very little kept on exchanges, so very little hands in people pockets here buddy. Hopefully the price will go up and even then I would still be holding some, not rushing to dump every last coin. Learn to hold your coins or be a better trader, dont blame others for the choices you made or things that not in their control.

But if you want a takeover,  the code is all out there, other coins have done this when a dev left, but its unlikely to make much difference to price if thats what you want to happen.  and not much reason unless their is something to fix and then you can make another post to pump the price about it just like the previous pump scammers that were here. I saw that most of the posts to buy or sell came from battbott/wizzfarm/<some random newbie account> who behave that like in all the coins they try to manipulate.
Your supposed to ignore those people, not listen to them, just the annoying amount of reposts should have a warning flag that it was bad time to buy when they posted. Some of them are coming back trying again to manipulate mintpal price with posts here.  And if you follow their posts here, you will lose money.  Those posts would have had a less pronounced effect if SheepPal wasnt receiving peoples Cinni, everytime they posted.
I've never supported those pumps or posts, and you will not find me having made posts like that trying to get people to buy or sell with announcements or speculations for pumps.  People should be able to decide and speculate for themselves, not be a sheep about it.  Do some research, make some comparisons with other altcoins, 99% of altcoins are scams until they are not.  

Also I  mentioned way back its a bad idea and dangerous to use Mintpal exclusively,  its better situation for Cinni and more useful for traders if its distributed on more exchanges then to allow Mintpal to own too much of it,  and Mintpal was hacked AGAIN, and now this week they are now removing coins for no reason except low volume, this will cause panic on ALL coins that are traded there and heavily centralized on that site. There nothing to prevent them being hacked again next time it could be their BTC or LTC or CINNI wallets and they are unlikely to be able to conveniently rollback the blockchain on the same day then pretend nothing happened when its not a coin they developed or have the dev in their pocket.

The best thing for Cinni is if it can break free of that Mintpal prison,  This is what will help make it worth more and a stable price then any features or announcements posted here. These low prices could have been avoided if more people held on other exchanges/wallets and less people used Mintpal exclusively for their trading. They are one of the worst exchanges alongside Cryptsy for anyone to be using.

Other exchanges with Cinni i can think of right now include, Crypto-trade, Atomic, Lazycoins, Bleutrade, usecrypto, poloniex, bittrex. Cinni still has a lot exchange support but not enough users choosing to be smart and make use of them.  To keep supporting an unsafe and manipulated exchange like mintpal, nothing good for Cinni can come from that.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
derrend

Activity: 707
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:24:44 PM

Why do you need anon transfer?
That is the nail on the head. Dark Wallet allows you to send BITCOINS anonymously, so all altcoins with annon are totally obsolete, it's a 100% completely useless feature because bitcoin has a maketcap of billions and the fact that this coin currently lacks it is of no consequence what so ever.
The group mentality of human beings is just baffling  Embarrassed
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:33:56 PM

Glad to see I'm not the last one with faith into Cinni. It has one of the greatest wallets I've seen so far and everything is working fine. There's also a vision and every update makes this vision more real.
Of course, I'm not happy about the current price but as already said, it can be a huge chance to get more independent from Mintpal...and of course you can't make the dev responsible for the last dumps.

Time will tell and if dev goes onto vacation for 2 weeks, I'm totaly fine with it Smiley There was a time when updates came in very short cycles and I guess this period cost a lot of power. Both, physical and psychic. Give him time.
Once this coin gains more traction again, I'll be the first to stack up more Cinnis again.
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:43:08 PM

Glad to see I'm not the last one with faith into Cinni. It has one of the greatest wallets I've seen so far and everything is working fine. There's also a vision and every update makes this vision more real.
Of course, I'm not happy about the current price but as already said, it can be a huge chance to get more independent from Mintpal...and of course you can't make the dev responsible for the last dumps.

Time will tell and if dev goes onto vacation for 2 weeks, I'm totaly fine with it Smiley There was a time when updates came in very short cycles and I guess this period cost a lot of power. Both, physical and psychic. Give him time.
Once this coin gains more traction again, I'll be the first to stack up more Cinnis again.

Agree 100%. Cinnicoin, if you need holidays, take holidays. (Just warn us before).

We or at least I, still like you. Smiley
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 10:43:25 PM

I'm all for development and new features, but not just for the sake of raising the price or because its the trendy feature or some other coin did it and got pumped so it must be good mentality.  Cheesy

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:13:13 PM

Hello, we are all mad at the current price of CINNI but pretend cinnicoin blame is very unfair. I entered CINNI, for honest fame cinnicoin and I still think he's a good guy and that he is crushing on this forum.
I also CINNI lose money, but I am clear that I'm the one to blame myself.
That said, I think the drop CINNI has been the almost certain that will not get ANON and ask me to hell ANON need coins?
The biggest sign that it has not been for almost anything you have in the XC and DRK (both have lost between 60 and 70% from their peak) showing that is nothing more than a fad.
In the real world, 99% of people do not need ANON for nothing!
We should focus on promoting the use of CINNI and your wallet is the most prepared for that (we all know the properties of the CINNI wallet) and is the best that can be found in the world of crypto currencies.
Yes I want to suggest to cinnidev to improve the system of staking, as causes swelling in blockchain and weighing has everything that has to put in this forum, is more communicative and help or money to get it, we can do know.
regards
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:15:33 AM

Hello, we are all mad at the current price of CINNI but pretend cinnicoin blame is very unfair. I entered CINNI, for honest fame cinnicoin and I still think he's a good guy and that he is crushing on this forum.
That said, I think the drop CINNI has been the almost certain that will not get ANON and ask me to hell ANON need coins?
The biggest sign that it has not been for almost anything you have in the XC and DRK (both have lost between 60 and 70% from their peak) showing that is nothing more than a fad.
We should focus on promoting the use of CINNI and your wallet is the most prepared for that (we all know the properties of the CINNI wallet) and is the best that can be found in the world of crypto currencies.
Yes I want to suggest to cinnidev to improve the system of staking, as causes swelling in blockchain and weighing has everything that has to put in this forum, is more communicative and help or money to get it, we can do know.
regards

people started to say they we dont need anon and they trust cinni dev

cinni dev did a road plan and he is not able to fulfill his road plan...and anon transfer was the road plan

but now u started to say that we dont need anon...but u trust cinni dev who does not show any effort to fulfill his promises

he didnt contact any new coder who can do this job

there is a big teathere here, and i afraid lots of people here acting to suck normal people's blood/money

and dont give me xc and drk as an example...before looking at the loss from their peak value...check how much % their price increased
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:19:57 AM

regards

people started to say they we dont need anon and they trust cinni dev

cinni dev did a road plan and he is not able to fulfill his road plan...and anon transfer was the road plan

but now u started to say that we dont need anon...but u trust cinni dev who does not show any effort to fulfill his promises

he didnt contact any new coder who can do this job

there is a big teathere here, and i afraid lots of people here acting to suck normal people's blood/money

and dont give me xc and drk as an example...before looking at the loss from their peak value...check how much % their price increased

He is just trying to get more buyers to dump the remainder of his CINNI before it heads to 500

Jokes aside I think the altcoin Crypto Cartel are out of CINNI now and just focussed on XC and Cloak for time being.
jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:33:20 AM

wow the price went to shit, i guess the fudsters were right after all
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:34:06 AM

Hi,

i wonder if cinni dev  contacted u and what is the result why u couldnt agree with him

thx in advance

skip60, thank you very much for following up on this. I'm the one who originally contacted mindfox and tried to get him involved with cinni
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7746109#msg7746109

Nice guy, true gentlemen and excellent track record of rescuing (or at least trying to rescue) dying/dead coins. He has name recognitgion - that alone would help.

As mindfox told you and told me, no one from CINNI ever contacted him, if only to tell him "thanks, but no thanks." It is bizarre to say the least. Disrespectful to boot. Downright stupid, actually. I've seen more chatter from Cinnicoin's dev about the logo. The issue at this point really isn't whether CinniCoin dev is good or bad, or well intended or not. The issue is the lack of urgency and competence.

I think it's become rather obvious that the community should takeover this coin and get mindfox involved, but I have no idea what that would entail. I think CinniCoin's dev would at least have to hand over his account and/or this message thread, or perhaps a new one would need to be created. A development plan would have to be agreed to (implementation of the one we were promised, but led by mindfox?). Someone would have to arrange for the big stakeholders (miners?) to orchestrate a fork. I assume that's the least that would be needed.

---

And while, in the spirit of my remarks above, the focus should be looking forward rather than back, I must admit I am curious about whether the dirty "whales" everyone kept talking about for weeks around here as the price slid were really the devs or sub-devs dumping their load while spouting happy talk before abandoning ship (battbot is doing a heck of a lot more for XC than he ever did for CINNI -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=249610;sa=showPosts -- more in the past month than I remember him ever doing or saying during the entire time I tracked CINNI). Past is past, but it does bear on the future and on the utter lack of confidence I now have in whatever remains of the legacy team going forward. Coin is well overdue for a community takeover. Community has already rendered its verdict judging from the coin price.

But hey, there are still 1752 satoshis between here and zero, so there's really no need need for any urgency, right Cinnicoin dev? Let's relax, get back to logo redesigns - and the hammock.

ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:35:31 AM

My gut feeling now is Cinni has probably seen its day  Sad

Ive got 50000 of them accumulated at random price points so im not going to cash them out now ( theres no point in losing a truck full of btc right now ). Im just going to hold and see where cinni takes us. If we end up at 1 sat then so be it, the only person I can blame is myself for stashing up my mini hoard and not cashing out sooner.

If I were the dev now mind I would hate to be reading this thread everyday getting bashed by the community. I understand everyones anger and feelings but maybe now more than ever we need to rally around the dev and cinni to give him some encouragement to drive cinni on. Otherwise cinni becomes a walk away job and the coin will die and hit that 1 sat that none of us want to see.

Just my feelings on it guys

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

paradigmflux

small fry

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 07:45:19 AM

As much as I hate posting PMs without asking the other party first, here was my last communinication with Cinnidev.  He hasn't abandoned the coin, I suspect he is working on exactly what we discussed in the message.  Here's hoping I'm not giving away some big surprise he was going to reveal for everyone in the next day or so, but I feel like I need to at least make it known that he is a stand up guy and not anything like some of you are making him sound.

I'm sorry that you sold.
Because rynomster left i was thinking of putting normal centralized anon like one the one in xc now on the mainnet, because i don't know how how to add decentralized anon.

Just because they sold their millions of cinni doesnt mean the coin needs to die.
Many coins they don't hold go up without them.

I'm not going to abandon cinnicoin no matter what the price is.
Its sad to see every one leaving though.
It makes me feel sad.

There are things we can do to get cinni back up on its feet.
We can do one of these:
1.) I can add normal trusted anon until i get source for decentralized one.
2.) I can find help and add decenteralized anon
3.) I can find help and make a betting system and anon
4.) I can make a new coin with an inovative idea(i already have an inovative idea for a new coin) , then for the distribution of that coin its distibuted to cinnicoin holders instead of their cinnicoins. basicly like rebranding but with a new source and new idea for the coin. holders of cinni get 1:1 with the new coin.
5.) The new coin idea that gets distibuted to cinnicoin holders we can find new people to be on the team and add betting system and anon with it.

I don't want people who bought cinni to lose their money.
So I won't abandon it.
Personally I have made back the btc I invested in cinnicoin from mining other coins.
But what about everyone else? I'm not going to let them down.
If you want to help me, we can make a good team.
Awww, man, it's nice to hear you say that stuff.  Sometimes to be honest I wondered if you were just a shill account for the cartel. It is rewarding to see that you aren't.

i don't think that switching to a new coin would be the best bet at all - i think that if you were to implement any kind of anon functionality at all, and release an updated version of the wallet, that you would do wonders for the coin.  perhaps we could even set up some DNS seed nodes and stuff to help with the current syncing woes?

Yeah setting some DNS seed nodes would be good.
also the blockchain gets too big because of the 15 second block time.
i'm thinking of changing it to 1 minute block times.

i will see what i can do with the anon. but i won't be able to make it decenteralized.
it would be normal centralized anon that some other coins like xc have. atleast until i have the source for the decentralized one.

---
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:13:00 AM

As much as I hate posting PMs without asking the other party first, here was my last communinication with Cinnidev.  He hasn't abandoned the coin, I suspect he is working on exactly what we discussed in the message.  Here's hoping I'm not giving away some big surprise he was going to reveal for everyone in the next day or so, but I feel like I need to at least make it known that he is a stand up guy and not anything like some of you are making him sound.

I'm sorry that you sold.
Because rynomster left i was thinking of putting normal centralized anon like one the one in xc now on the mainnet, because i don't know how how to add decentralized anon.

Just because they sold their millions of cinni doesnt mean the coin needs to die.
Many coins they don't hold go up without them.

I'm not going to abandon cinnicoin no matter what the price is.
Its sad to see every one leaving though.
It makes me feel sad.

There are things we can do to get cinni back up on its feet.
We can do one of these:
1.) I can add normal trusted anon until i get source for decentralized one.
2.) I can find help and add decenteralized anon
3.) I can find help and make a betting system and anon
4.) I can make a new coin with an inovative idea(i already have an inovative idea for a new coin) , then for the distribution of that coin its distibuted to cinnicoin holders instead of their cinnicoins. basicly like rebranding but with a new source and new idea for the coin. holders of cinni get 1:1 with the new coin.
5.) The new coin idea that gets distibuted to cinnicoin holders we can find new people to be on the team and add betting system and anon with it.

I don't want people who bought cinni to lose their money.
So I won't abandon it.
Personally I have made back the btc I invested in cinnicoin from mining other coins.
But what about everyone else? I'm not going to let them down.
If you want to help me, we can make a good team.
Awww, man, it's nice to hear you say that stuff.  Sometimes to be honest I wondered if you were just a shill account for the cartel. It is rewarding to see that you aren't.

i don't think that switching to a new coin would be the best bet at all - i think that if you were to implement any kind of anon functionality at all, and release an updated version of the wallet, that you would do wonders for the coin.  perhaps we could even set up some DNS seed nodes and stuff to help with the current syncing woes?

Yeah setting some DNS seed nodes would be good.
also the blockchain gets too big because of the 15 second block time.
i'm thinking of changing it to 1 minute block times.

i will see what i can do with the anon. but i won't be able to make it decenteralized.
it would be normal centralized anon that some other coins like xc have. atleast until i have the source for the decentralized one.

All sounds good, but its been over a week since this message. Does he not like communicating with his community? Or just full of hot air?
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:28:25 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 09:40:57 AM by skip60

cinni dev just talk....

we can see it from his last message to pradigmflux...he is just talking, talking talkin...what stand up guy....he is doing talk show...we nee actioan and communication...he is weak, that is all

one  week passed from that message...but there is no action taken by cinni dev

i will be in touch with mindfox and , in case he accepts to work for cinni, then i will try to find the money mindfox is asking...i believe as a community we can solve this problem

Pages: « 1 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 [620] 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: