Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:37:47 PM

devs sold all then quit, as always with copycat coins

False. Go spread your FUD somewhere else. Nobody is fooled by you.

Why has this coin crashed so hard?  Sorry I've been away for a couple of months.

The main reason is because of people spreading FUD, and claiming the coin is dead + dev is gone.
The second reason is because of how the crypto world works. We need news and update every other days, otherwise people want their Bitcoin out.

Can't you read or are you just blind? People talk with him via Inbox. He's working on stuff.

stfu, then make him write here...what is private message

plusi that message was 1 week ago dummy

Dev posted last night.  Grin

I don't see a post from CinniCoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707843.msg7996524#msg7996524

He posted, but not on that thread that's why.

A new logo for a finally upgraded CINNI . Perhaps he's launching it at the same time as the centralized ANON he's working on. Grin
smykowski

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:46:24 PM

Why has this coin crashed so hard?  Sorry I've been away for a couple of months.

The main reason is because of people spreading FUD, and claiming the coin is dead + dev is gone.
The second reason is because of how the crypto world works. We need news and update every other days, otherwise people want their Bitcoin out.

Can't you read or are you just blind? People talk with him via Inbox. He's working on stuff.

A new logo for a new start. Perhaps he's launching it at the same time as the centralized ANON he's working on. Grin

why can't he post here

what makes you think he is working on anon or are you just making up stuff
Schild_

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:48:33 PM

A new logo for a new start. Perhaps he's launching it at the same time as the centralized ANON he's working on. Grin

why can't he post here

Perhaps to avoid drama. Communication is a whole job in itself.
smykowski

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:50:05 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 04:00:52 PM by smykowski

Perhaps to avoid drama. Dunno.

that's entirely the way to create drama.  

I haven't seen dev on irc.  I pm'd dev.  He ignored me.  He chooses not to talk on here and instead talks in the logo thread?  cool.  I didn't mind the price drop but I mind these antics.  Someone has a high ego or poor social skills

and it's been weeks since he has said anything
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:53:51 PM

All sounds good, but its been over a week since this message. Does he not like communicating with his community? Or just full of hot air?

Are the two mutually exclusive?
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:55:24 PM

cinni dev just talk....

we can see it from his last message to pradigmflux...he is just talking, talking talkin...what stand up guy....he is doing talk show...we nee actioan and communication...he is weak, that is all

one  week passed from that message...but there is no action taken by cinni dev

i will be in touch with mindfox and , in case he accepts to work for cinni, then i will try to find the money mindfox is asking...i believe as a community we can solve this problem

I'd contribute to this - good luck.
Schild_

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:00:46 PM

why can't he post here

that's entirely the way to create drama

Lol. Do you seriously think it would had help if he would had say 3 weeks ago something like, hey guys, batbott is on XC, and Rynomster is having personal issues and he isn't available anylonger. I don't know how to finish rynomster's anon work, sorry the whole plan isn't working anylonger.
I mean, he had no idea, perhaps he could have find someone else, perhaps Rynomster was available to come back etc. He discovered things like us.
Not sure it would had worth it to come here and get destroyed by all the angry people who lost their money etc.
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:01:11 PM

I'd much prefer Cinnicoin defending himself. Feels more like bagholders (I'm one too!) defending as a desperate hope than a true belief in him.

I appreciate the positive posts and sentiments guys, but come on, Cinnicoin needs to spend a few minutes updating. I'm sure he's not coding every minute of every day.

Schild, you were made as "part of the team" but you don't even have communication on a regular basis with Cinni. He just has no concept of a team and has zero respect for others trying to help.

I feel you guy too, but I'm not mad at him. I'm sure he would have an explanation for this behavior.

Look, I don't wanna sound like I'm a Fangirl, everything is not black nor white,  I do reproach him some tiny things, but globally, I must say we have a dev who is still there during a crisis, and this is valuable. Cinnicoin has honor, and this is fucking priceless in the crypto world. Cheesy

This doesn't have to be either/or - for or against CinniCoin dev. Why can't he just get some help? Why doesn't he talk to mindfox? Why doesn't he at least explain his delay in talking to mindfox?
smykowski

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:04:07 PM

why can't he post here

Lol. Do you seriously think it would had help if he would had say 3 weeks ago something like, hey guys, batbott is on XC, and Rynomster is having personal issues and he isn't available anylonger. I don't know how to finish rynomster's anon work, sorry the whole plan isn't working anylonger.
I mean, he had no idea, perhaps he could have find someone else, perhaps Rynomster was available to come back etc. He discovered things like us.
Not sure it would had worth it to come here and get destroyed by all the angry people who lost their money etc.
I'm asking why cant he fucking post now, not three weeks ago.  He is posting in other forums.  Why can't he post here? 
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:04:18 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 04:16:12 PM by sdersdf2

Quote from: skip60  link=topic=573232

we have a dev who is still here during a crisis...hehe...are u kidding me....be realistic

how u know he is still here...did anyone speak with him?Huh what did  he do for the coin last 2-3 weeks...how come he is still here
i dont bullshit here by just talking...i put my money as an investor...and believe me i have much more coin than most of u who are just talking
as an invester; it is my right to ask him some feedback...and he has to answer...but he is a girlie guy
i am trying to agree with mindfox to code for us...which our girlie dev did not do...and u still say that he is here and working for the coin

skip60 can speak for himself, but I believe his points are:
--we, the general public, have no idea what CinniCoin is or isn't doing. There's been nothing concrete since battbot and rynomaster left.
--why has he disregarded contact with mindfox?
Schild_

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:04:30 PM

I'd much prefer Cinnicoin defending himself. Feels more like bagholders (I'm one too!) defending as a desperate hope than a true belief in him.

I appreciate the positive posts and sentiments guys, but come on, Cinnicoin needs to spend a few minutes updating. I'm sure he's not coding every minute of every day.

Schild, you were made as "part of the team" but you don't even have communication on a regular basis with Cinni. He just has no concept of a team and has zero respect for others trying to help.

I feel you guy too, but I'm not mad at him. I'm sure he would have an explanation for this behavior.

Look, I don't wanna sound like I'm a Fangirl, everything is not black nor white,  I do reproach him some tiny things, but globally, I must say we have a dev who is still there during a crisis, and this is valuable. Cinnicoin has honor, and this is fucking priceless in the crypto world. Cheesy

This doesn't have to be either/or - for or against CinniCoin dev. Why can't he just get some help? Why doesn't he talk to mindfox? Why doesn't he at least explain his delay in talking to mindfox?

Mindfox is free to help us.  I think Cinnicoin is developing a project now.
smykowski

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:09:07 PM

What do you think he is working on?  How did you come to this conclusion?  Do you have any contact with this person or did you make this up?
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:09:38 PM

thx for reply

but swish, do you really think i didnt try to simply restart wallet ?! lol
you re really funny

yea i deleted the blockchain and i redwl it
i have no choice Sad

is there a commande option like-salvagewallet for cinni wallet ?!
because transaction such isn't present. Probably the wallet didn't create it therefore it is necessary to restart a wallet simply.

Transaction ID: 312613ee05e461af2a43a363f16fe182cf9dad51aba617f525fcf302446b60f6
http://cinnichain.info/

Transaction Not Found

yea transaction not found    but 3k cinni are gone
that's the problem ...
So i'm a little crazy right now !

I had +-1100 CINNI missing after I had to restart my wallet, I tried restarting a few times and even using the blockchain.dat file provided by cinblo and using the resync command and still nothing has worked.

Since yesterday I started redownloading the blockchain and I am currently 65000 blocks away from a total resync. I will confirm if the total resync worked, if not then I will be selling before I give my final update and write off the loss in price and CINNI coins.

Alright redoing the blockchain did not help, so here is the strange part.

Wallet has balance of 9647.645446
Blockchain explorer is showing I have close to 14000 http://cinnichain.info/address/Jav1xpgfFtqrjLE99Lj5C75eHtLkVAMkRf
The real amount I should have is around 10708

So can anyone explain the issue?

sdersdf2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:11:29 PM

Hey, hey, hey - skip60, I support what you're trying to do with mindfox - it's exactly what I was trying to do weeks ago.
I share your disgust with what's happened here, especially since CINNI way back when seemed like a refuge, and island of stability in a sea of blipcoins, but let's keep the discussion civil and respectful here.

One of the things I still like about CINNI is a message thread that isn't as dense in vulgar trash talk as some of the other coin threads. Let's try to keep it that way. These are not good times for CINNI and there many of us who want to communicate our happiness with what's happened - we can do that without the vulgarity. Schild_ has been trying to help - I disagree with his confidence in CinniCoin dev, but he is not part of the problem.
Schild_

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:12:21 PM

why can't he post here

I'm asking why cant he fucking post now, not three weeks ago.  He is posting in other forums.  Why can't he post here? 

I think he just post when he estimate its necessary. I guess he wants to be sure of things before posting and giving answer. But i can only speculate.
What would be the other options otherwise?
Schild_

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:14:46 PM

What do you think he is working on?  How did you come to this conclusion?  Do you have any contact with this person or did you make this up?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7999060#msg7999060

Hey, hey, hey - skip60, I support what you're trying to do with mindfox - it's exactly what I was trying to do weeks ago.
I share your disgust with what's happened here, especially since CINNI way back when seemed like a refuge, and island of stability in a sea of blipcoins, but let's keep the discussion civil and respectful here.

One of the things I still like about CINNI is a message thread that isn't as dense in vulgar trash talk as some of the other coin threads. Let's try to keep it that way. These are not good times for CINNI and there many of us who want to communicate our happiness with what's happened - we can do that without the vulgarity. Schild_ has been trying to help - I disagree with his confidence in CinniCoin dev, but he is not part of the problem.

I'm supporting him cause everybody agree that he's a nice person, trying his best and It makes me sad that he's sad because of people bashing him.
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:27:48 PM

The idiots that are complaining here have no idea what it takes to develop new code. They are simply used to pump and dump and expect that from every coin. I see this over and over again in other threads. They are to blame for our current state of crypto as much as the scammer devs that put out those said pumps.

That's a pretty gross mischaracterisation of what happened here. Most people I've seen here have been patiently waiting - for months - for CINNI to get its act together and recover, even as the price drifted down, relentlessly, and sub-devs left (most likely after doing multi-week mini-dumps of the coins).
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:46:35 PM

What do you think he is working on?  How did you come to this conclusion?  Do you have any contact with this person or did you make this up?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7999060#msg7999060

I'm supporting him cause everybody agree that he's a nice person, trying his best and It makes me sad that he's sad because of people bashing him.

We're not bashing him personally - we're bashing the lack of any public-communication/transparency/visibility/execution of a plan to get CINNI out of this ditch as the price continues its collapse.
jonathan993

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:47:10 PM

rynomaster didn't have family problems. he left cinni cuz he made his money off it already. lol you all got fooled.
Schild_

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:49:34 PM

rynomaster didn't have family problems. he left cinni cuz he made his money off it already. lol you all got fooled.

Angry This is not true! I've been talking with him long before he left so don't try to spread FUD.
Pages: « 1 ... 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 [623] 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: