Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
DannyTom

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:51:51 PM

KARM being delisted from poloni if we don't start trading.

I have about 50K listed for BTQ and a few listed for BTC, just need buyers.  I'm willing to sell at a loss just to keep the coin listed if anyone is interested.

EDIT:  Sorry all, I mean c-cex.com  That's where KARM is scheduled to be delisted from.

BTQ:  17NEp7WtUZt4V5RiFP6YHxD1hcte7U3sB8
LTC:  LeyXcTFxC5Ku3KDUyhwDHtLko1JwChd99h
FTC:  6n56LJKYrdgmsougCCjenLFtpPTcjFQ829

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:54:44 PM

KARM being delisted from poloni if we don't start trading.

I have about 50K listed for BTQ and a few listed for BTC, just need buyers.  I'm willing to sell at a loss just to keep the coin listed if anyone is interested.

EDIT:  Sorry all, I mean c-cex.com  That's where KARM is scheduled to be delisted from.

^__^

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:05:56 PM

Okay here is the notice from C-Cex.com

Important news:

The following coins will be removed on September 14th if no trading has occured:

...Karma [KARM] [snip....]

If you have an account there and would like KARMA to remain in that market do some trades now.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:14:42 PM

How about Mintpal ?
IMO this is more important than C-Cex.com
You risk to lose both markets: LTC and BTC

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:33:00 PM

This is important:

OKAY KARMA PEOPLE.

This will be the first COMMUNITY ROLL CALL.

In view of what transpired these past few days, many Karma community members lost heart and courage and silently left us,while some even made it loud and clear that they are leaving.
So we need to pull ourselves together, US who are still here.

I would like to make a community ROLL CALL!!

Please reply within 72 hours of the following things:

a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top TOP richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

Let me start this:

a. I love KARMA, because for me this coin represent the good in people. While many digital currency exist nowadays, for me Karma stand out among them for having the mission of doing good and rewarding the good in other. Karma as a philosophy is the result of what you do. Thus I view Karma as an immutable law, that YOU WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOW. Thus Karma, our coin reminds mo of many noble things, we all dream of having. And in here too, that I met so many unbelievably generous and kind people. I would love to keep them.

b. I would be number 6

c. I am good in empathy, the ability to feel and understand the person I am talking to. Therefore I choose to market in real life, because in real life i have 90% batting average with the things I chose to offer to anyone. I am very easy to approach and I tend to seek solutions rather than linger on the problem.

d. I want to stay and help Karma and it's community. YES.

With your reply, we would formulate a new organization that will act like a brotherhood. We would group those people with similar interests and capacity. Then among each group that will be created the group themselves will choose a speaker. In this way, when we talk to a new comer we will be in unison, there will be no confusion among ourselves. The speaker will be the groups coordinator and he can choose among his group, a person that will speak for the group in his incapacity or absence.

We will do this as soon as possible, so after 72 hours. Those who will not take the time to reply HERE will be deemed uninterested. And Karma will move on forward and upward.

GO KARMA!

(Meanwhile... our Karma donation for recruitment is now 66 009 999.80.
-Chargin-               25M
-Cryptowho/bitwho-10M
-Ryannguyen18 -    10M
-easteagle13 -       10M
-unknown -           10M & 10,000

I have not received a notice about the other coins. Kindly send me the TX ID if you sent these.
Thanks, donations will be used to pay devs and to pay recruitment rewards...fairglu who owns >>>>https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto will be paid with 0.3 BTC, So we offer some Karma to a community member, if you want to purchase 0.3BTC worth of Karma, please send a message. WE NEED MORE DONORS, if we sell karma to pay 0.3 BTC at 70litoshis we will need about 40,500,000, So imagine the need!) Thanks again for your generosity!!!

easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:33:51 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 02:06:22 PM by easteagle13

How about Mintpal ?

Mintpal will not delist KARMA, we have good volume there in LTC market.

look at this list: http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/

crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:49:24 PM

How about Mintpal ?

KARM worth 0.00000066 LTC  on Mintpal and the price is going down..
Where is the good part here ? I miss something ?
It is shame, KARM with all his features, lill.com included to end like this.
BTW, there are worst coins than KARM but who worth at least 1 Satoshi. Very sad !

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:58:17 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 02:23:08 PM by bitwho

well let see how much you want karma to succeed guys.

Please stop looking at the "team" to come up with new news every-time there is some price dipping. It doesn't work that way. Everyone needs to start cooperating and help karma.

Want karma to succeed?

Start building buy walls in litoshis. Dont go buy 50 ltcs worth of litoshi from 72-78. put that wall at 72 and let is sit there collecting more coins.
Help Spread the word. Make a post. tweet. giveaway. anything that would attract more people.
Start getting active and help the team out. how many time we have to keep repeating this.
Support our btc markets with small fees.
if you can code then you better put your codding effort to help karma.

I'm sorry. its time you all got involved. Almost everything has been done by less then 10 people now.

nothing wrong to talk about prices but that should not be the only thing you do.

I asked you all to look into superNET. I dont see this being ideal for karma but i could have missed a few things. There is also bitcharesX DAC services that we could join.

I guess what i mean is stop coming here and pressuring the few people who are trying to make karma stay relevant enough until some one like Kosmost gets us to mainstream crowd!

I think you all look too much to the team to do something then accept that you all should also get involved. I also believe that the majority here thinks that the LLC coins will be used to save karma. So most of you turn your backs when we need bounties to build stuff.

A lot more work could be done to karma is you come together and collect the bounties mutually. So far all the previous bounties were picked up by mostly Kosmost and the few other of us.

this has to change. We have made it public over a month ago that we need a proper working insightAPI and new KarmaAPI. After 6 months and watching people here brag they have multi billions coins, i cant find it in my hart to ask the same few people to collect roughly 3-5 btcs to get this done. Not to mention i can't even think of asking Kosmost for any of this.

In some way , i believe it is our fault . We allowed the idea that the team will do everything to sink in everyone brain. Our main fault was when we start using terms like "team" and "leaders" . As soon as we did this we kind of alienated each other from the regular members. This wasn't what we wanted . We wanted to be able to do everything with the involvement of the community we were the community. But as needs for stuff arose, the community lacked involvement. only a set of people kept getting involved and donating BTCs to Karma. That is how our group was formed.

Eventually we stop coming to the public to ask for help and just started picking up all the fees ourselves. Eventually we stop asking people here to help us spread the word and we did it all ourselves.

But we are no superheros. We're just like you. Probably own way less coins then you. We have the same real life problems. We all got families and real work that needs our time.  I know one of the team members i gave them 2 mill coins so they can have enough to join the LLC.

No more. Karma weight should not be on the shoulders of few people but on each and every single coin holder. i will not allow the team to pick up any more fees why you all sit there and reap the fruit of their hard labor. The team will focus on working with kosmost to get karma to ASIA. from now on every bounty fee will be open to public and you all have to come together to collect the funds for the bounties.

Remember kama price going down does not equal karma is dead. dont allow some recent weak hands cause panic.

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:08:54 PM

How about Mintpal ?

KARM worth 0.00000066 LTC  on Mintpal and the price is going down..
BTW, there are worst coins than KARM but who worth at least 1 Satoshi. Very sad !

hey man. No one has been answering to your posts. Sorry about that.

here is some closure.

last weekend there was a multi billion dollar karma dump. We do not know what caused this. There is some speculation of inside trading, hacking, ltc being removed from mintpal. Who knows. But all this specualtion started aftter the dumping. the dumping was out of no where. Before this dumping we were trading at healthy 1.5 sat in the litoshi levels and had some 2-3 buy order on the 1 satoshi level that no one dared to sell too.

then i believe the dumping occurred. I think what happen is some one sold over 1400 ltcs worht of karma. those who bought at low lithoshi quickly dumped to the 1 satoshi buy walls to make more profit.

either way it was a massacre. Unfortunately. We did not have enough buy volume in 90-50 litoshi level because no one thought the price would ever dip below 100s. this broke the psycological level we had built on. the first dumping brought the price down to 14 litoshis. So of course people started putting buy levels of 30 litoshi to 55 litoshi so  they can get "lucky" soon enough and other dumped occured and most of the people got their order filled. unfortunately now they all got a taste of low litoshi levels and are playing the trade at that level.

this is causing also panic and people are selling some of their coin in fear.  

if you had came 2 weeks ago you would have seen a 120 litoshi to 140 litoshi prices.  Let us see what next two weeks prices will be.

if you are a believer you could benefit from this low prices.

hope i answered some of your questions
easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:12:27 PM

How about Mintpal ?

KARM worth 0.00000066 LTC  on Mintpal and the price is going down..

Good volume is not good price per coin  :
Last Price

24 Hr High

24 Hr Low

24 Hr Volume
300.867 LTC

easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:16:22 PM

Please stop looking at the "team" to come up with new news every-time there is some price dipping. It doesn't work that way. Everyone needs to start cooperating and help karma.

Want karma to succeed?

Start building buy walls in litoshis. Dont go buy 50 ltcs worth of litoshi from 72-78. put that wall at 72 and let is sit there collecting more coins.
Help Spread the word. Make a post. tweet. giveaway. anything that would attract more people.
Start getting active and help the team out. how many time we have to keep repeating this.

I'm sorry. its time you all got involved. Almost everything has been done by less then 10 people now.

nothing wrong to talk about prices but that should not be the only thing you do.

I asked you all to look into superNET. I dont see this being ideal for karma but i could have missed a few things. There is also bitcharesX DAC services that we could join.

I guess what i mean is stop coming here and pressuring the few people who are trying to make karma stay relevant enough until some one like Kosmost gets us to mainstream crowd!

I think you all look too much to the team to do something then accept that you all should also get involved. I also believe that the majority here thinks that the LLC coins will be used to save karma. So most of you turn your backs when we need bounties to build stuff.

A lot more work could be done to karma is you come together and collect the bounties mutually. So far all the previous bounties were picked up by mostly Kosmost and the few other of us.

this has to change. We have made it public over a month ago that we need a proper working insightAPI and new KarmaAPI. After 6 months and watching people here brag they have multi billions coins, i cant find it in my hart to ask the same few people to collect roughly 3-5 btcs to get this done. Not to mention i can't even think of asking Kosmost for any of this.

In some way , i believe it is our fault . We allowed the idea that the team will do everything to sink in everyone brain. Our main fault was when we start using terms like "team" and "leaders" . As soon as we did this we kind of alienated each other from the regular members. This wasn't what we wanted . We wanted to be able to do everything with the involvement of the community we were the community. But as needs for stuff arose, the community lacked involvement. only a set of people kept getting involved and donating BTCs to Karma. That is how our group was formed.

Eventually we stop coming to the public to ask for help and just started picking up all the fees ourselves. Eventually we stop asking people here to help us spread the word and we did it all ourselves.

But we are no superheros. We're just like you. Probably own way less coins then you. We have the same real life problems. We all got families and real work that needs out time.  I know one of the team members i gave them 2 mill coins so they can have enough to join the LLC.

No more. Karma weight should not be on the shoulders of few people but on each and every single coin holder. i will not allow the team to pick up any more fees why you all sit there and reap the fruit of their hard labor. The team will focus on working with kosmost to get karma to ASIA. from now on every bounty fee will be open to public and you all have to come together to collect the funds for the bounties.

Remember kama price going down does not equal karma is dead. dont allow some recent weak hands cause panic.

+1

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:37:24 PM

How about Mintpal ?

Mintpal is not showing any sign to remove karma. We are one of the coins that give them the highest ltc volume trades. from 100 ltc 24 hrs up to 1200 ltcs.

the recent dipping might be something to worry as there is no more btcs volume. We used to get a  min volume 0.25 btcs a day up to 3-5 btcs.

This is why we have to worry about reaching out to people and get them to start using karma so we can build buy volume again.

People in this side of the cryptoworld only worry about price and mostly come here to learn the rumors so they can trade with them.

They get lost in the trading world and miss the point on what Karma is striving to achieve. they expect results every single day. Even bitcoin is extremely new and does not have a lot going on for it. Everything takes time.

KarmaKaguy

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:00:39 PM

Want karma to succeed?

But we are no superheros. We're just like you. Probably own way less coins then you. We have the same real life problems. We all got families and real work that needs our time.  I know one of the team members i gave them 2 mill coins so they can have enough to join the LLC.

I suggest that we use Karmafund.me for collecting bounties. I can set up individual pages there and everybody can easily see the amounts donated. The first bounty page will go online today for easts site. Who, let me know which bounties will be needed. I guess api fund will be first.
Bierworst

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:11:53 PM

I would love to donate and those 0.2btc on cryptorush are stuck there till the end of the beta fase.
I will look if i have some 30 euros (40$) spendable to put a small small buy wall up, but this only works properly if i have some support, so the people with some btc, ltc or cash left, please respond to this post and we will privatly plan something via pm's.

Cheers
Bierworst

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:18:56 PM

I would love to donate and those 0.2btc on cryptorush are stuck there till the end of the beta fase.
I will look if i have some 30 euros (40$) spendable to put a small small buy wall up, but this only works properly if i have some support, so the people with some btc, ltc or cash left, please respond to this post and we will privatly plan something via pm's.

Cheers

Okay nobody in for this? Lets put it in a diffrent context. You hold Karma and you are not selling it right now, this means you are not happy with the price of Karma now. So what if you take 20/30/40/50 dollars and place a buy order at the current price (or 1, 2 litoshi above). This means that if the price stays like this, you didnt lose a thing, but if it goes up and you bought the karma, yeah even make more money (and you know all those 200 people reading this right now love €€$$€€$$). So lets give this coin some momentum before it can explode, no not to the moon, but to ASIA. So of you have some small money left, send me a pm.
If you cant miss any money, please see which other task you can fullfill for the community and the team.
Deal?Smiley
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:23:57 PM

Cheers

Okay nobody in for this? Lets put it in a diffrent context. You hold Karma and you are not selling it right now, this means you are not happy with the price of Karma now. So what if you take 20/30/40/50 dollars and place a buy order at the current price (or 1, 2 litoshi above). This means that if the price stays like this, you didnt lose a thing, but if it goes up and you bought the karma, yeah even make more money (and you know all those 200 people reading this right now love €€$$€€$$). So lets give this coin some momentum before it can explode, no not to the moon, but to ASIA. So of you have some small money left, send me a pm.
If you cant miss any money, please see which other task you can fullfill for the community and the team.
Deal?Smiley

I've done this several minutes ago at cryptsy....
easteagle13

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:36:57 PM

Cheers

Deal?Smiley

Let us keep doing a buy support, you collect cheap karma and help our coin.

TheLittleDuke
Legendary

Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 04:58:38 PM

Fundamentally unless you create a "pull based economy" you'll never make this sustainable...

For every "buyer" there is a "seller" -- why on earth are you buying your own coins??

Or worse, supporting someone else who clearly wants to get out of the economy...

If you really wanted this to work you would be getting friends and family involved and giving the coins away instead of hoarding them.

You'd be encouraging businesses to accept them and join marketplaces.

Otherwise, all I'm seeing here is a shuffling of the deck chairs on the Titanic

Just my .02

-dvd

It's Better 2GIVE
https://2Give.Info
Bierworst

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:05:29 PM

Fundamentally unless you create a "pull based economy" you'll never make this sustainable...

For every "buyer" there is a "seller" -- why on earth are you buying your own coins??

Or worse, supporting someone else who clearly wants to get out of the economy...

If you really wanted this to work you would be getting friends and family involved and giving the coins away instead of hoarding them.

Just my .02

-dvd

This is true, this is why i already got a total of 4 different people (1 familie, 3 friends) into karma. Nevertheless, it isn't entirely a 'shuffeling of the deck' all the coins that are held by 'hoarders' are not sold. If 80% of the coins are held and 20% not, there is only 20% who is wanting to sell at this price, theoratically. So if new buyers want to buy, again theoratically, the price should rise faster because there are fewer sellers becsuse their coins are already sold.

Ofcourse, this economy cant be analysed theoratically but we can always discuss the possibilities if certain things are done.
bondi

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:07:07 PM

Just my .02

-dvd

I know what you mean and I can tell you that I'll be splitting my buy and send some to support some bounties so others can enter the Karma universe Smiley.
Tell me, after your due diligence, did you chose to enter Karma?
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: