Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Henle

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:49:22 AM

Can someone please help me on how to setup Minerd to mine Diamond coin? what are the Bat settings?

c:/whateverpathyousetup/minerd -a groestl -o http://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u User.Worker -p Password -t 2

This would be for Danbi's getwork pool with 2 threads (-t 2).  If you have a quad core CPU, make it -t 4.

You can mine on the CPU and use cgminer/bfgminer/sgminer/etc. to mine with your GPU also. 

Good luck.  14 cores (mostly AMD) get me about 1 DMD per day.  But it's better than mining XPM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:42:58 AM

Considering that the guy is sailing somewhere in sea, do you honestly propose he carries an computer with him in water, so he could post for your amusement?

Sailing at sea! At a time like this? With the money he made at the top? Just saying, but it's that kind of attitude and behavior that can make people start thinking this was a pump and dump, and perhaps rightfully so.

Don't know. I know I wouldn't be vacationing at a time like this, much less flaunting it - come on, a high end vacation, sailing at sea, when the coin you claim to be the expert for is getting slammed?

I'd be using some of that cash to at least support the price, and doing my best to actively be professional on the official thread as well.

Give me a break. It's like he's flipping us the bird.

BTW, are you now one of the "dedicated person(s) who will maintain information flow on this channel"?

How do you use "that cash" to support the price? What cash? Share with us your knowledge of how this can be done.

Don't know what you expect as dedicated person for communication. All these crypto coin things are community driven, and being part of the community that cares about Diamond, I try to help with more information. My comments are more on the technical side, because this is what I understand.

You too, could contribute something, for example your ingenious idea how to increase price with "that cash". Or you could continue criticizing -- your choice.

I myself, don't believe in the concept that some "dev" can drive project like this alone, and preach to the community whatever he think they deserve. A community, that more or less worships "the dev". Having analyzed the code of both Diamond and other coins, I can say with confidence that most "devs" are at best mediocre programmers.

So while constructive and creative input is certainly welcome, there is no problem for you to continue with your smart comments.

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
danbi

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:49:48 AM

POS after 30 days?

Diamond is designed to stake coins after they sit unused for 30 days. The current wallet cannot stake anything, because of both errors in the code (integer overflow) and bad data already existing in the block chain. In order to fix this, new fork has to be created, with code that eliminates the effect of the block chain bad data. (the data is not going to be discarded, it is just bad for the assumptions the original PoS algorithm makes).

This fork should happen in reasonable time to give enough notice to people who need wallets for supporting others (pools, exchanges, etc). PoS will start functioning after the fork point. Any coin in the wallet that is more than 30 days old will be eligible to stake, and will stake with probability proportional to its age and amount (larger, older coins will likely stake first). For example, if the fork happens on 10th of June (note, this is an example date) any coin that is at least 30 days old at that time (anything generated or received before 10 May) will be eligible to stake.

Do you have other suggestions?

ECM

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:31:09 PM

How do you use "that cash" to support the price? What cash? Share with us your knowledge of how this can be done.

This is the last time I'm humoring the community on this (or even dealing with the issue for that matter - whoever hasn't woken up to this by now, never will). If you don't see my point, or don't care to address it, then that's your problem, but it's obvious that if you have a coin that you've taken over and (okay, I'm not going to be negative so I'll put as positive a spin on this as I can) it's not exactly running smoothly (with price falling by over 2/3, and various unresolved technical issues still plaguing you after having a difficult changeover, and still only one functional pool running, and still only one exchange . . . I think I'll leave it at that so as not to over do it) you don't go on vacation, and you certainly don't flaunt a high end, "sailing at sea" vacation.

Do you really need me to share my knowledge regarding your question? How much would a "sailing at sea" vacation cost you? Who can afford that kind of vacation? A regular middle class everyday Joe? (Only if he just made one big killing selling something special.  Wink ) Someone who has a considerable net worth? (Could also be someone spending to their credit's limit, of course, so let's just say someone with access to easy money.) Does this answer your "what cash" question? If he's sailing at sea, he's not doing it for free.

Whether it's borrowed, taken from personal savings, from windfall proceeds, whatever the case, if the funds are as disposable as those for a high end vacation, they would be better directed at supporting the price of the coin . . . unless he doesn't take any of this serious at all.

How do you do that?

BY BUYING!!!

Question answered?

After all, isn't it this same "Chief Visionary Officer" who spends so much time telling others not to sell, but to hold, and to buy, and that in the long run it will be worth it?

As I said, if it were me, in the same situation, I'd be putting my money where my mouth is.

BTW, it saddens me to think that you are unable to recognize and appreciate my contributions, and if you only think technical contributions qualify, and want to go back and see some of my technical contributions from early on, I'm sorry that you might have it a bit difficult doing so because you'll need to ask the moderator who deleted perhaps one of the most important technical contributions made . . . and I know it wasn't deleted by accident.

Open you eyes.

C'mon HR. Now you are making assumptions based on nothing and firing them at innocent people.

1) Cryptonit is clearly not an native english speaker. So assume he does not live in your fancy American bubble, maybe Europe where things are different.
2) Why would Cryptonit's sail-trip be classed as vacation?
if ya wonder why im so silent next few days im away on a sailing trip
my foundation position was never designed as communication person

He could be a sailing instructor on the ship. As far as I know he has not specified his main source of income.
He could be doing civilian military service that is 2 weeks refresh/drill exercises at high sea every 5 years (Yes, I did Navy Military Service)
He could be spending time with his family that has their own boat. It might be so much part of the local culture that basically "everyone" (70% of ppl in my greater neighborhood) owns a boat, cause they live by the sea and have been boat owners for generations. It is also common to borrow your family boat to go with your own close family (wife and kids) to many nearby locations where you either sleep in the boat itself or on rustic houses made out of wood with no electricity (as its the archipelago). Wind and sun is offered still free of charge in Europe, thus making this trip cheaper then going to Spain by RyainAir and staying at a 3 star hotel. Just for you to compare costs.

So to consider sailing as altogether high-end is just ignorant accusation.

3) Why wouldn't he be able to remove himself from the daily activity at this point? He has stated he is not a communication person and that he does not have the programming skills needed for "hacking the code". The persons with that knowledge are working on the new wallet and the POS feature. They have reported great success and are on final polishing mode to address smaller (but still relevant) problems (as staking 30k DMD). He is not needed in that phase thus making it ideal situation to have a breather and change of scenery.

The fact is that they, the Dev team, have a clear idea of where they want to take this. They have setup goals and are crossing them off as they go.
We know that POS is collecting coin-age at this point that will be usable in the close future.
We know there will be a new wallet released soon.
We know DMD is the only coin that have forked from Scrypt into Groestl algo.
We know there will be a hard-fork to address some structural changes.
We know that Groestl is the most energy efficient algo out there today.

4) What money? Since the blocks stopped at 386228 (exactly 1 month ago) there has been 37719 new blocks (until just right now) at a 5% foundation fee it will total to 1885 DMD (until just right now). Lets assume an average sell price of 0.00075000 (which is high, since the exchange rate has been lower than that half of the time) that makes up 1.4 Bitcoins that has to firstly cover any expenses the foundation has (web-hosting, electricity, hardware etc) and then go to salary and then the rest to "Cryptonits high-end vacation".

HR, you accusations are totally wild and not backed by any evidence or information. Though the effect that you cause throwing these accusations around will harm the coin tremedously as not everyone has the time, dedication or interest to dig into the facts. Its enough they see the accusations and they move on to the next coin. I know you are a smart person, you have already proved that in the past. Which makes me think that you are bashing the coin to buy in at low prices. Which would be dirty tricks if correct.

I do agree that information sometimes is scarce but not to the point where people should panic. The Devs are working on the solution and it is moving forward. Though things need to be done at the right time and mainly in the right order. First release the new wallet, then comparison sites (coinwarz etc), Coin marketing (website, blogs, cryptocoinnews) and then new exchanges as demand grow.

This is all compiled information from this thread. I do not have any inside information nor know any of the dev team.
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 01:49:21 PM

@EMC

ROFL

ps. nothing personal - i know you meant well - but it is what it is - let's just leave it at that - cheers

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 02:22:34 PM

@EMC
ROFL
ps. nothing personal - i know you meant well - but it is what it is - let's just leave it at that - cheers

I find your trolling post disturbing, unhelpful and harming. If you have nothing to contribute of value please go somewhere else and troll there.

danbi

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:38:34 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 06:21:52 PM by danbi

HR,

You are not doing your cause a service, with the absurd statements you make.

First, the Diamond foundation contributions, which are by the way not 5% of the miner's earnings, but separate 0.05 mined in each block, are public. You should be aware, that everything in the Diamond block chain is public. All transactions going into and out of the Foundation wallet are visible. That wallet is being also filled by voluntary contributions from before the fork.
If you have forgotten the address, here it is for you to inspect: dZi9hpA5nBC6tSAbPSsiMjb6HeQTprcWHz
One would expect you verified your facts, right?

The attempt you made to construct an suggestion that I refuse any non-technical contribution to Diamond is also very absurd. First, I never asked for any technical help in this forum --  I always contact members of the crypto coin technical community directly to discuss various deficiencies in the Diamond code that were identified. All questions I ask here are non-technical in nature and relate more to the need to help us understand better what people expect from Diamond. If you are under the impression that I am one of those 'dev' guys, you could not be farther from the truth...

ECM is correct. We are mostly done with fixing the wallet. We have not changed code in the past few days, but some tests are not as fast as we would like (due to other remnants in the code, or due to specifics of the protocol) -- such as downloading and verifying the whole block chain, old and new, from scratch, running a test pool to verify things won't break, compiling the client on various platforms and verify it works on all.

The only serious problem we have with Diamond at the moment is that PoS does not work. Everything else is working properly in the current wallet (even if supported by sone kludges in the code) -- solo mining works, pool mining works, transfers work, coins accumulate coin age properly, etc. I understand PoS being non functional is a frustration for everyone (that includes me, and I am sure cryptonit too), but as far as I am concerned this is already resolved in the new wallet. So I am personally not worried for my DMD coins. When they stake, they will earn me as much new DMD, as if the fixed wallet was released a month ago.
We need to be fair here, the stuck block chain forced the release of code that was not well tested and that unfortunately did not account for the bad data already in the block chain (which would have required at least two full days of additional testing to find out!). The guy that did the patching to switch to Groestl did an amazing job nonetheless.

As for having only one pool, that is not true. There are already several pools mining Diamond. I have published all the information required to run a mining pool for Diamond with both pushpool and stratum. Something, by the way, which hasn't happened before -- for some reason pool operators and software "devs" believe they can keep it in secret and profit from that -- a silly idea, really. I even went ahead to patch sph-sgminer to implement stratum properly, patch NOMP to implement stratum properly etc. You can't sanely expect me to fix everyone's software around. Nevertheless, I am in contact with popular miner software authors to help them too -- thing is, those guys are popping up everywhere like mushrooms -- and I am not yet cloned ;-)

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:33:38 PM

I'd like to be of some help. danbi, could you please contact me?
Regards,

Avalanche is a must own
he-man

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:08:14 PM

where can I downloaded the updated wallet. I downloaded it from the official web page. is it up to date? I use the same nodes as before but now it wont sync. so I don't know if the stake works yet.

Donate if you like he-man Wink

8bgxSh44Gx9fHtn5AKnWXEuVz9vgvfgREd
popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 07:37:11 PM

where can I downloaded the updated wallet. I downloaded it from the official web page. is it up to date? I use the same nodes as before but now it wont sync. so I don't know if the stake works yet.

The newest client can be downloaded from the first post; all links are there.

The 'official' website has been abandoned by one of our supporters together with the credentials so we cannot make any updates. The new one will be available in days or together with the new client.
We know how much confusion it has caused and we're working on addressing it.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:53:38 PM

HR,

You are not doing your cause a service, with the absurd statements you make.

If you think calling the absurd, absurd, that's your prorogative. (And you say that after I respectfully address all your questions and doubts? With no mention to any of that?)

First, the Diamond foundation contributions, which are by the way not 5% of the miner's earnings, but separate 0.05 mined in each block, are public. You should be aware, that everything in the Diamond block chain is public. All transactions going into and out of the Foundation wallet are visible. That wallet is being also filled by voluntary contributions from before the fork.
If you have forgotten the address, here it is for you to inspect: dZi9hpA5nBC6tSAbPSsiMjb6HeQTprcWHz
One would expect you verified your facts, right?

Who in the world has talked about the foundation? You are really showing your lack of reading comprehension with this sort of comment.

The attempt you made to construct an suggestion that I refuse any non-technical contribution to Diamond is also very absurd. First, I never asked for any technical help in this forum --  I always contact members of the crypto coin technical community directly to discuss various deficiencies in the Diamond code that were identified. All questions I ask here are non-technical in nature and relate more to the need to help us understand better what people expect from Diamond. If you are under the impression that I am one of those 'dev' guys, you could not be farther from the truth...

So you just have no clue? Or is there something else that causes you to say that I "could contribute something"?

ECM is correct. We are mostly done with fixing the wallet. We have not changed code in the past few days, but some tests are not as fast as we would like (due to other remnants in the code, or due to specifics of the protocol) -- such as downloading and verifying the whole block chain, old and new, from scratch, running a test pool to verify things won't break, compiling the client on various platforms and verify it works on all.

Of course, everything ECM said was "all compiled information from this thread".   Roll Eyes

The only serious problem we have with Diamond at the moment is that PoS does not work. Everything else is working properly in the current wallet (even if supported by sone kludges in the code) -- solo mining works, pool mining works, transfers work, coins accumulate coin age properly, etc. I understand PoS being non functional is a frustration for everyone (that includes me, and I am sure cryptonit too), but as far as I am concerned this is already resolved in the new wallet. So I am personally not worried for my DMD coins. When they stake, they will earn me as much new DMD, as if the fixed wallet was released a month ago.

As if that is practically nothing. (And good luck with PoS.)

We need to be fair here, the stuck block chain forced the release of code that was not well tested and that unfortunately did not account for the bad data already in the block chain (which would have required at least two full days of additional testing to find out!). The guy that did the patching to switch to Groestl did an amazing job nonetheless.

Which we found out about from you.

As for having only one pool, that is not true. There are already several pools mining Diamond. I have published all the information required to run a mining pool for Diamond with both pushpool and stratum. Something, by the way, which hasn't happened before -- for some reason pool operators and software "devs" believe they can keep it in secret and profit from that -- a silly idea, really. I even went ahead to patch sph-sgminer to implement stratum properly, patch NOMP to implement stratum properly etc. You can't sanely expect me to fix everyone's software around. Nevertheless, I am in contact with popular miner software authors to help them too -- thing is, those guys are popping up everywhere like mushrooms -- and I am not yet cloned ;-)

Show me another pool with a hashrate. Go to the OP and click the links and learn something. Your pool is the only "functional" pool (currently at 100% of the network hashrate - now that's the sign of a healthy coin, and certainly the best indication that it's time to go on vacation).

Popshot is right about one thing. At this point this is nothing but an internet pissing match, and I don't go there. I thought that by suggesting to ECM that we "leave it at that" would be indirect enough, and when followed by "cheers" . . . but I guess I need to be more direct:

Goodbye, and best of luck (and I truly mean that).

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:11:03 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2014, 10:30:39 PM by HR

@EMC
ROFL

I find your trolling post disturbing, unhelpful and harming. If you have nothing to contribute of value please go somewhere else and troll there.

popshot, I've found everything you guys have done for the last 3 weeks "disturbing, unhelpful and harming", so I guess we're even.  Wink

Are you really going to seriously suggest that I (and the MANY other contributors with similar opinions and inputs) are the cause of the DMD debacle? Are you really thinking that will go over any better than a led balloon?

Anyone who reverts to calling someone like me who has made considerable, serious, and well thought out contributions a troll is, well, sorry pal, but serious folks know better and will see right through that. That's a lightweight cop-out deserving of its author.

As I just said just above this post, goodbye.

And if you're convinced I'm a troll, I challenge you to leave everything I've written intact here on this thread (that is to say: I challenge you to not delete any more of my posts), unless, you are afraid that people see this "troll's" comments. If I'm just a troll, then these comments should prove you right.  Cool

Going to blame trolls for DMD losing 2/3rds of its value in two weeks?

Right.

Add: seeing that you've already deleted 3 key posts of mine regarding this most recent issue, you might as well continue . . . and you'll need to deleted the posts made by others quoting me as well. LOL

Who's the troll?

popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 11:46:08 PM

Goodbye, and best of luck (and I truly mean that).

Thank you, best of luck to you too.

polanskiman

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:16:26 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 02:11:42 AM by polanskiman

I'm out of the this coin too unless seriousness and a honest and mature dialogue is restored. Sorry Danbi, you have been the most helpful and probably mature person among the DMD team but I just can't keep going on mining a coin where the Chief Visionary and OP poster ignore what I say or answer childishly because they think their coin is the TOP of the WORLD. Doesn't give me a trustworthy impression of this coin its future and people behind it. I believe I have been open, direct and respectful, but obviously this doesn't cut it.

So good luck to you guys and special thanks to Danbi for his pool which has worked flawlessly but also for your technical advice.
popshot (OP)

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:25:01 AM

So good luck to you guys and special thanks to Danbi for his pool which has worked flawlessly but also for your technical advice.

Thanks Smiley

Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:16:56 AM

Okay, sounds like we need to form a group to resurrect diamond. I don't care what has happened in the past.. Let's turn the page, quit with the bickering and make this Coin something we can all be proud of Smiley

Who is with me on this?

Avalanche is a must own
he-man

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:12:11 AM

The 'official' website has been abandoned by one of our supporters together with the credentials so we cannot make any updates. The new one will be available in days or together with the new client.

Aa oki, that's ok. Thx for the help

Donate if you like he-man Wink

8bgxSh44Gx9fHtn5AKnWXEuVz9vgvfgREd
Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:42:15 AM

Aa oki, that's ok. Thx for the help

Are you part of the development?

Avalanche is a must own
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:53:59 AM

Thank you . . .

Either You Delete Them All, or You Leave Them All
**You Can't Pick And Choose**

(or haven't you learned that yet?)

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

and we are world first coin that uses totalcoin to be able trigger the coin stages dynamical depend on the minting behavior of stakeholder
if less people mint and more coin-age be burned at transactions dynamical the high reward POS stage stay active longer
because we not trigger ad a defined block and choose instead a totalcoin ammount as trigger
Could you please elaborate and further explain what you are saying here?
Please bear with us as we bear with you.

trigger:
activate a change in coin rules

example:
most coins use triggers like

block 1-1000 = 1000 pow reward
block 1000-10000= 500 pow reward

or

first year = 20% pos reward
second year = 15% pos reward

in the case of diamond coin rollout we have a phase with high POW rewards and high POS rewards (1.05 dmd each POW block AND 50% POS (per anno))

our goal is longterm to have a coinrollout running 30+ years so it is important that our triggers who reduce POW rewards and POS rewards kick in at a special totalcoin amount

and u cant just make a excel list check how much coins exist each month and add the 50% POS (divided trought 12)
and by this estimate how the amount of total coins increase. every atempt to estimate now at which block we will reach 1500000 coins will fail

why?

because people can never mint all the theoretical coin-age
each transaction destroy coin-age which will be lost for POS rewards
and there might be some people who never go into mint mode.....
(lost wallets (computer broke and no backup of wallet.dat as example) lost passwords and so on)

so we invented the totalcoin amount trigger which will change the behavior of all wallets once totalcoins reach a trigger value
(console getinfo money supply = total coins)

this way no matter if a lot people POS their coins or a lot coin-age is destroyed and not minted into POS rewards our coin rollout speed is not affected

if less people mint the high POW rewards phase stay active longer and the total coins rollout speed stay around the same.

try calculate some of the mushroom like appearing coins and their features
u will find out lot of them stop to work in months or even weeks because POW and POS phase is over......
and a coin where no new blocks are generated is stuck..... no new block=no transactions working

diamond is having endless hybrid POW/POS network security and block generation
diamond is designed to be at least 30 years working without design changes needed
and we have lot of time to implement early enought a moneysink to make it a endless running system

shortterm people complain about not big rewards in a few weeks maybe
longterm people will complain about dev-less coins broken coins misdesigned coin-features

diamond is all about longterm and avoid all that traps

im sorry if to be able explain u the reason behind the coin design desicions maybe give reason for another questions

but i will try my best to answer follow up questions

regarding the diamond coin spec design i am the expert and i am able answer every question

they where the basic requirements for our coders

im not a coder myself and that isnt required
to design coin features and coin behavior

henry ford said:

i estimate if we would have asked people what they want the answer would be similar

"we want diamonds with more value"

what we did was to implement features that give your diamonds more value
each diamond u mine or buy now will reproduce itself in the hot coin rollout phase
at least once so basical every dmd now count for at least two DMD longterm

I duly complimented you on that post:

im sorry if to be able explain u the reason behind the coin design desicions maybe give reason for another questions

but i will try my best to answer follow up questions

regarding the diamond coin spec design i am the expert and i am able answer every question

A quite well written, very understandable and informative post deserving of an expert.

I'm very much looking forward to follow-up questions.  Wink

. . . and learning more, of course.   Cool

And now, instead of professional follow-ups, we're back to this:

Thanks mate.  Your never ending clip art collection is so much more informative than progress updates.  Really appreciate it!

Yes that's what he does best along with writing things very few understand. He wont change but he does expect people to trust DMD Cheesy

if ya wonder why im so silent next few days im away on a sailing trip
my foundation position was never designed as communication person

i accept ur feedback and will assign the btt communication towards dedicated person(s)
who will  maintain information flow on this channel

i take for myself the freedom to speak and post my opinion wherever i want
because i am not only part of the diamond foundation
i am also a private person with a right to speak and post

nothing can force me to post under a socket-puppet account my personal opinion

regarding update from dev team i can say that we still in testing/adjusting POS behavior in testnet.
(but this time with a copy of whole blockchain so we wont miss troubles which have their origin six months in the past)

Will the real cryptonit please stand up?

"i take for myself the freedom to speak and post my opinion wherever i want . . .

nothing can force me to post . . ."

Not even price?

. . . are you trying to crash DMD?

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Considering that the guy is sailing somewhere in sea, do you honestly propose he carries an computer with him in water, so he could post for your amusement?

Sailing at sea! At a time like this? With the money he made at the top? Just saying, but it's that kind of attitude and behavior that can make people start thinking this was a pump and dump, and perhaps rightfully so.

Don't know. I know I wouldn't be vacationing at a time like this, much less flaunting it - come on, a high end vacation, sailing at sea, when the coin you claim to be the expert for is getting slammed?

I'd be using some of that cash to at least support the price, and doing my best to actively be professional on the official thread as well.

Give me a break. It's like he's flipping us the bird.

BTW, are you now one of the "dedicated person(s) who will maintain information flow on this channel"?

This is the last time I'm humoring the community on this (or even dealing with the issue for that matter - whoever hasn't woken up to this by now, never will). If you don't see my point, or don't care to address it, then that's your problem, but it's obvious that if you have a coin that you've taken over and (okay, I'm not going to be negative so I'll put as positive a spin on this as I can) it's not exactly running smoothly (with price falling by over 2/3, and various unresolved technical issues still plaguing you after having a difficult changeover, and still only one functional pool running, and still only one exchange . . . I think I'll leave it at that so as not to over do it) you don't go on vacation, and you certainly don't flaunt a high end, "sailing at sea" vacation.

Do you really need me to share my knowledge regarding your question? How much would a "sailing at sea" vacation cost you? Who can afford that kind of vacation? A regular middle class everyday Joe? (Only if he just made one big killing selling something special.  Wink ) Someone who has a considerable net worth? (Could also be someone spending to their credit's limit, of course, so let's just say someone with access to easy money.) Does this answer your "what cash" question? If he's sailing at sea, he's not doing it for free.

Whether it's borrowed, taken from personal savings, from windfall proceeds, whatever the case, if the funds are as disposable as those for a high end vacation, they would be better directed at supporting the price of the coin . . . unless he doesn't take any of this serious at all.

How do you do that?

BY BUYING!!!

Question answered?

After all, isn't it this same "Chief Visionary Officer" who spends so much time telling others not to sell, but to hold, and to buy, and that in the long run it will be worth it?

As I said, if it were me, in the same situation, I'd be putting my money where my mouth is.

BTW, it saddens me to think that you are unable to recognize and appreciate my contributions, and if you only think technical contributions qualify, and want to go back and see some of my technical contributions from early on, I'm sorry that you might have it a bit difficult doing so because you'll need to ask the moderator who deleted perhaps one of the most important technical contributions made . . . and I know it wasn't deleted by accident.

Open your eyes.

And my "Goodbye" still stands, but it's not a half-assed, half-baked goodbye: it's a goodbye either with all my posts remaining, or none of them - and that means quotes - so you make the decision and get that delete finger going or leave them all. Keep in mind that there is always the possibility to start an independent thread, titled "DMD, Everything You Shouldn't Do", or "DMD, How To Kill A Coin", for example.

Grow up. Take your hits like a man, and leave it at this. (I think I'm being more than fair with you.)

Remember, you either leave them all, or your delete them all.

One way or another, this one you will get right.

Vagnavs
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:05:36 AM

HR are you done now?

Avalanche is a must own
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: