Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
PUMPBANDIT

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:39:37 PM

I must admit it would be nice to clear the air on what BC really has/had to do with VRC.
If it was only the BH group that pumped the coin and left no biggy. It was the standard of any new coin.
But Veri's roots being fully BC, I find that hard to believe.

How to know any truth for sure? That's the drama.

I don't believe he is FKstickexpert, I've seen them online at the same time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:46:23 PM

All these photos of moons, clapping gifs, red arrows, lousy non applicable TA charts make me sick. I hold VRC. Im happy with VRC. It's a shame there is so much grammar school mentality involved by the holders of this coin.
PUMPBANDIT

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:49:43 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 07:28:17 PM by PUMPBANDIT

FFS you old prune!  Grin
Ban the visual communication, do it now!
(blown away)
(hands clapping)
(watching with popcorn)

BETTER?
koralon

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:53:23 PM

FFS you old prune!  Grin
(blown away)
(hands clapping)
(watching with popcorn)

BETTER?

facepalm.gif
PUMPBANDIT

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:54:15 PM

lol, and ban smileys too!

(smiley)
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:54:34 PM

I must admit it would be nice to clear the air on what BC really has/had to do with VRC.
If it was only the BH group that pumped the coin and left no biggy. It was the standard of any new coin.

I don't believe he is FKstickexpert either, I've seen them online at the same time.

The Black Hand IS indeed operating in VRC. Joel Bosch IS prominent part of The Black Hand. That said, I believe Nokster when he states that no one but the three devs decides anything in VRC and that Bosch and The Black Hand are just investors, like anyone else and that, as such, he cannot do anything about it.

I believe that the Black Hand has a very big investment in VRC at present, maybe as big as 4.5 million coins or more. I also believe they were behind the very first P&D when the coin went roundtrip from the mid 20s to the mid 50s and back but, again, I believe it is only an oversized whale here: Dangerous but as "legitimate" as any other whale.

Now keep an eye on Bosch, who writes 5 figure checks for promotions that never happen (and check is returned, of course) and that, per Nosker, owns less than 300K (or thereabouts) of VRC. He was supposed to introduce VRC to the world in a huge event with red carpet, worldwide celebrities and CNN and the rest of the media in Miami one of these days. And the devs personally invited by him, everything paid. It, of course, never happened nor will. Remember: He IS Black Hand, keep this in mind. So it is to be expected that he will continue trying to promote, Pirillo and similar crap, not just for his paltry position in the coin but because The Black Hand has a much bigger stake... and not too much patience, so a big Pump -in my opinion-, is soon to come. And, as tried and repeated so many times in BlackCoin, the subsequent dump will leave many VRC buyers holding significant bags, just like they did when it got to the mid-50s.

The big, huge, difference, is that they will be doing this without any inside knowledge, much less control, as opposed to BlackCoin where they were totally in cahoots with the dev team.

Of course you are going to read now all kinds of things from me being Lady Gaga in reality to the ubiquitous "hearsay"... It never fails. Do act at your own discretion though.
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:57:59 PM

FFS you old prune!  Grin
(blown away)
(hands clapping)
(watching with popcorn)

BETTER?

Lol.. I mean I get it, people are excited, but it jut seems soo cheesey. Yes VRC is awsome, but so is catchin a 10 lb bass. And seein a good movie. There is a LOT of validity to your old prune statement in my case..but @ least I can make fun of myself & the same time. Screw it..clap away.. but blah. lol
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:00:18 PM

All these photos of moons, clapping gifs, red arrows, lousy non applicable TA charts make me sick. I hold VRC. Im happy with VRC. It's a shame there is so much grammar school mentality involved by the holders of this coin.

oh shut up  Roll Eyes

Go make a clapping gif. & let me be old mr grumpus! Smiley

Edit: And get off my grass!
PUMPBANDIT

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:02:32 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 07:30:53 PM by PUMPBANDIT

You need to smoke that grass old timer!  
It great for rheumatoid arthritis. (smiley)

Ok back to Joel, I think he has tried to influence the Devs personally.
But yeah I followed Veri from Bittrex, so I know the roots did run deep with BH group.
When VRC announced something about Wall St investors a few weeks ago, boy did I cringe.
But like I said who knows how deep this runs, if at all anymore?
I wished they never mentioned the tool, but its better that investors found out.
Vericoin still has the best Devs though, no holds barred.

And this wallet release will be (mind blowing.gif)
CryptoLTD

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:09:53 PM

You need to smoke that grass old timer!  
It great for rheumatoid arthritis. (smiley)

No way, I would personally never approve of recreational drug use, regardless of how harmless it may infact be. Their just not for me. I'll stick to my ensures, mid-day naps and AM talk radio shows. I'm not going to get into all that here, it's just personal preference. Some one make a gif of an old guy screaming & kids to get off his grass. Ill pay 5 vrc. lol
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:11:51 PM

I don't believe he is FKstickexpert either, I've seen them online at the same time.

The Black Hand IS indeed operating in VRC. Joel Bosch IS prominent part of The Black Hand. That said, I believe Nokster when he states that no one but the three devs decides anything in VRC and that Bosch and The Black Hand are just investors, like anyone else and that, as such, he cannot do anything about it.

I believe that the Black Hand has a very big investment in VRC at present, maybe as big as 4.5 million coins or more. I also believe they were behind the very first P&D when the coin went roundtrip from the mid 20s to the mid 50s and back but, again, I believe it is only an oversized whale here: Dangerous but as "legitimate" as any other whale.

Now keep an eye on Bosch, who writes 5 figure checks for promotions that never happen (and check is returned, of course) and that, per Nosker, owns less than 300K (or thereabouts) of VRC. He was supposed to introduce VRC to the world in a huge event with red carpet, worldwide celebrities and CNN and the rest of the media in Miami one of these days. And the devs personally invited by him, everything paid. It, of course, never happened nor will. Remember: He IS Black Hand, keep this in mind. So it is to be expected that he will continue trying to promote, Pirillo and similar crap, not just for his paltry position in the coin but because The Black Hand has a much bigger stake... and not too much patience, so a big Pump -in my opinion-, is soon to come. And, as tried and repeated so many times in BlackCoin, the subsequent dump will leave many VRC buyers holding significant bags, just like they did when it got to the mid-50s.

The big, huge, difference, is that they will be doing this without any inside knowledge, much less control, as opposed to BlackCoin where they were totally in cahoots with the dev team.

Of course you are going to read now all kinds of things from me being Lady Gaga in reality to the ubiquitous "hearsay"... It never fails. Do act at your own discretion though.

You know FUCK ALL about the black hand group and what it does. You are just some BC fan boy fudder.  You are right about one thing, the blackcoin fudders seem to be close to VRC these days, but they still know fuck all, like you.

What price is BC trading at now 17k..  dead coin, not worth the salt off my bell end!
CodeHunter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:15:55 PM

You know FUCK ALL about the black hand group and what it does. You are just some BC fan boy fudder.  You are right about one thing, the blackcoin fudders seem to be close to VRC these days, but they still know fuck all, like you.

What price is BC trading at now 17k..  dead coin, not worth the salt off my bell end!

Why out of all the coin communities, does the blackcoin community keep getting involved in the vericoin community?

Is it because vericoin's market cap was neck in neck with blackcoin's at one point?

surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:19:24 PM

IE (Iconic Expert SCAMER)= Barabas =Troiste.

BC are desperate to find anything that will help their dead coin. 

Vericoin has real potential, it proved this by surviving and holding strong when the shit hit the fan and mintpal decided to fk over VRC.

Well now mintpal is fkd and VRC is still going strong. Whats goes around comes around. 
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:33:26 PM

Vericoin has real potential, it proved this by surviving and holding strong when the shit hit the fan and mintpal decided to fk over VRC.

Well now mintpal is fkd and VRC is still going strong. Whats goes around comes around. 

I fail to see your point -except for the initial idiocy which is , well just plain idiocy.

It is evident and everyone would agree with the rest -- except that BC is trading at 15k now, inching even closer to the foretold death.

Now, the initial idiocy obviously signals that, in spite of being right about BC and VRC, you are a sad imbecile. Sorry.
CodeHunter

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:38:14 PM

Wait, pardon my ignorance, but isn't Iconic Expert a whale?

And if barabbas is IE, then doesn't that make barabbas an important fellow in this community.

Which means, like, shouldn't we kiss up to him now or something?  Grin

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:42:22 PM

And if barabbas is IE, then doesn't that make barabbas an important fellow in this community.

Which takes me to the next question. Shouldn't we, like, kiss up to him or something now?  Grin

Only idiots with an agenda want to pretend IE and me are the same person. I put IE on THE WALL OF SHAME. I have been his most acerbic critic, by far (difference is that I am fair and I also recognize what he did for BC and was doing for Liberty).

But this imbecile seems to have some kind of infatuation with IE -who is from a different race and lives 3000 miles away from me-, to the point that he invest, HEAVILY (more than 1 million coins, VOOT, if he is to be believed), in a coin that IE peddles -and continues peddling- right now.

Go figure.

It's quite easy. The guy is an idiot.

Oh and I am no whale by any stretch of imagination, but I have a few VRC, indeed.

What I do is try to sink the boats of the schemers and scammers. Like ARC that I believed I have put to death almost singlehandedly.

Edit (add): I don't know how much of a whale IE is but I do know that he is as widely hated -mostly because he happens to be black, mind you- as he is followed on Twitter where even the haters, like this idiot, follow on his recommendations. Which is quite puzzling to me, frankly.
CodeHunter

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:50:44 PM

To be a whale you need about 1000 btc right? How do these guys put so much btc on these exchanges? They truly are gamblers.

socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:04:06 PM

Which takes me to the next question. Shouldn't we, like, kiss up to him or something now?  Grin

Only idiots with an agenda want to pretend IE and me are the same person. I put IE on THE WALL OF SHAME. I have been his most acerbic critic, by far (difference is that I am fair and I also recognize what he did for BC and was doing for Liberty).

But this imbecile seems to have some kind of infatuation with IE -who is from a different race and lives 3000 miles away from me-, to the point that he invest, HEAVILY (more than 1 million coins, VOOT, if he is to be believed), in a coin that IE peddles -and continues peddling- right now.

Go figure.

Oh and I am no whale by any stretch of imagination, but I have a few VRC, indeed.

What I do is try to sink the boats of the schemers and scammers. Like ARC that I believed I have put to death almost singlehandedly.

Edit (add): I don't know how much of a whale IE is but I do know that he is as widely hated -mostly because he happens to be black, mind you- as he is followed on Twitter where even the haters, like this idiot, follow on his recommendations. Which is quite puzzling to me, frankly.

He isn't hated because he's black he's hated because he's a fucking piece of shit scammer and manipulator, so after every time he rips people off and the initial blow back has died down he still has legions of people that hate him for the scum that he is and look for something, ANYTHING to attack him for unfortunately it is quite often the race card they decide to play since it is the most obvious and easiest thing to attack.

Now I wonder, WHY DO YOU NOT LEAVE? Nobody here wants you here, nobody here really cares what drivel you have to say. AND WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP TALKING ABOUT BC AND FEEDING THIS TROLL?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
koralon

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:05:08 PM

To be a whale you need about 1000 btc right? How do these guys put so much btc on these exchanges? They truly are gamblers.

This last post by barabbas proves once again that he is indeed IconicExpert, a known scammer and a thief.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:13:07 PM

Go figure.

He isn't hated because he's black he's hated because he's a fucking piece of shit scammer and manipulator, so after every time he rips people off and the initial blow back has died down he still has legions of people that hate him for the scum that he is and look for something, ANYTHING to attack him for unfortunately it is quite often the race card they decide to play since it is the most obvious and easiest thing to attack.

Now I wonder, WHY DO YOU NOT LEAVE? Nobody here wants you here, nobody here really cares what drivel you have to say. AND WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP TALKING ABOUT BC AND FEEDING THIS TROLL?

By "nobody" you mean you, Will, right? Go back to sell your silver because YOU are the one that never brings anything to this table -of the hangouts, for that matter.

But you look a bit like Ashton Kutcher so you get a pass from me, in spite of your obvious limitations.

Oh and I don't know why you hate him, if it is for race or something else, perhaps you could illustrate all of us as to why you do? I have the very distinct feeling that you are not exactly Obama's supporter either, am I wrong?... but of course it won't be because he's black either, i know that...

Edit to add: Oh Some (not "everyone") keep on talking about BC here because our devs had the unfortunate idea of posing for a picture over the weekend with the well know scammer dev of BC. Those interested in defending their support of VRC -as I am- are rather flabbergasted by it.... But I understand you would not understand any of it, of course.

Edit to add 2: By the way, how much profit do you make on every coin you sell? Not that you are not entitled to maker whatever profit those who buy allow you to make but it will be nice to know what your interests in this coin are... beyond the regular investment in it, don't you think?
Pages: « 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 [536] 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: