Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 10:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 [610] 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 959 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355741 times)
setup

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:05:51 PM

VERICOIN - VERIELITIST - Fuck your PR campaigns, ur coin is shit and the market has proven it so.  Can't wait til the next pump so I can dump.

your posts are as weird as your Website. If you want to dump VRC: do it, I'm thankfull for every cheap coin. It's yor money  Grin

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:17:09 PM

fuck vericoin and the community hope you all burn in hell

There is no hell you moron.

The next 24 hours are critical!
kehtolo

Activity: 707

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:18:18 PM

I love how you delete my post and put up BULLSHIT(the anti-fud) LOLS

This thread is not moderated. The only people who can delete your posts are the Bitcoin Talk moderators and they'll only delete your posts if they feel that you've violated the Bitcoin Talk Forum rules. There's no sense in barking at the VeriCoin community members for something that's completely out of their control. If you're going to rage, at least try to do so intelligently. Smiley

I think I have found my oxymoron of the day! Intelligent - Rage

The next 24 hours are critical!
nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:42:01 PM

somebody is angry his FUD got deleted Cry, he even admits it is FUD by claiming the other posts were anti-fud lol  Grin

I feel more post deletes are in his immediate future..... Wink
  Nah you are anti-fud, that is what I meant.  You just like to skew things to fit your own small pin-sized view of what you 'perceive' to be reality.  I put 'perceive' in quotes because I hardly believe you are even doing that.

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:53:20 PM

Yup rip vericoin...

What's next?
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:57:13 PM

Now we are in despair mode.  Cheesy whales had a serious campaign of fearing people but only few panic dumped not enough for them,  they are waiting for people like you and they don't care about price because they know anything sub 50k is stealing cheap.
Damn reminds me of early  litecoin just ready their history and learn Wink.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 01:21:13 PM

I never got a deleted post msg from bitcoin talk moderator.. so here it is again...
[snip childish mime]
Pz nerdz. Make this shit happen already, or I'm dumping soon regardless.  Dont like the people, dont like the coin, just want the fuck out LOL.

To make friends, one must be friendly.

[ignored]

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:55:19 PM

VRCRadio.com going LIVE! in 5 minutes @ 10 AM EST
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:03:50 PM

fuck vericoin and the community hope you all burn in hell

Aren't you a charming human!

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
p3lonis

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:47:22 PM

Now we are in despair mode.  Cheesy whales had a serious campaign of fearing people but only few panic dumped not enough for them,  they are waiting for people like you and they don't care about price because they know anything sub 50k is stealing cheap.

you are dreaming if you believe this to be tru. just look at the graph. they are selling and this is going down. period.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:51:31 PM

Why break it, if you can stake it...
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:29:32 PM

you are dreaming if you believe this to be tru. just look at the graph. they are selling and this is going down. period.

@p3nis if you,  newbie account face hiding,  try to fear people into selling their coins  at these absurd price than you are wrong with me here, I am a full member and saw this shit with several coins.

It's alway the same small holder weak hands drive the price down and fudder  spread fear to enhance the selling volume convincing large holder to sell in loss.

Beware people sharks are on vrc again if you sell now you will be those once again who sold at 10k 1.5 months ago. You lose only if you go out.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
GuruChris

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:05:33 PM

NOM NOM NOM.. eating up all this cheap coin. Delicious

jk
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:29:07 PM

Well so far in my experience I bought in at 40k made the tough decision to sell out at 30k post MP Hack
Bought back in at 21k and then make the tough decision to sell out at 18k
Make the very STUPID decision to buy back in at 18k and sold out between 15-14k over the last few days.

Now the real question is... do I make a stupid choice and buy back in again when it hits 10-11k? =P
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:42:33 PM

Well so far in my experience I bought in at 40k made the tough decision to sell out at 30k post MP Hack
Make the very STUPID decision to buy back in at 18k and sold out between 15-14k over the last few days.

Now the real question is... do I make a stupid choice and buy back in again when it hits 10-11k? =P

Oh my a real (day) trader you are :p
Tbh 12-14 k bottom. I believe buying now is a good decision

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:57:17 PM

Well I wouldn't try to be day trading this if the coin would ever go up!! I have however saved myself ~6 BTC by moving out and buying back in lower.
Like most people here I'm just trying to figure out if its worth putting my money into... So far every time I have bought in, it has been a bad decision.
luisb

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:05:33 PM

This is just unbelievable... except that coming from socal, is to be expected, of course. One more time, many of the ones this guy consider "fudders" are just worried investors, pretty supportive of VRC actually, posting much more legitimate concerns, ideas for debate, doubts and suggestions than socal will ever be able to even envision. There have been some people posting absurdities here, but much less than in ANY other thread like this, all of them have been rebutted many times and have disappeared -except for bobsurplus, of course-, not because the price is lower or not going anywhere of late, but because they simply moved on to other threads. And no there's no "manipulation" in the markets -other than the manipulation happening due to the influx of capital from the multipool, so the only manipulation out there is in FAVOR of VRC -just like it is, similarly, in several other similar coins-. Instead of manipulation, what is making the price drifting lower or keeping stagnant is much more simple: There's very limited of new investment money coming in. It's called momentum and it is, atm, simply gone from crypto in general, BTC included. Yes VRC could do better pricewise, but why would it? There's absolutely no announcement of expectation of any in the foreseeable future; there's "meh" attitude because Doug has said "something great is coming" at least as many times as "at the end of the day", and to similar effect and, quite frankly, weeks keep on passing and the same blank screens seem to keep on appearing when people in Windows hit some buttons in the wallet... not exactly an endorsement of star-developer Dev 3, a Windows employee in his other life. So, why would VRC's price move upside under these circumstances? No reason whatsoever. No manipulation, no consequence of attacks, nothing of that short. Just lack of momentum and lack of investment money in the marketplace en general... which sees whatever amounts coming in going straight to the flavor of the week momentum new coins.

Since socal likes absurd "exhibits", let's put out one that clarifies widely everything and is easy for everyone to see: The price movement of VRC in the last few weeks, has been almost identical to Blackcoin in particular and several other established coins, in general (such as PINK, NAUT, DRK and MANY others). End of the story. End of so-called "exhibits".

As a matter of fact, VRC is doing great... considering the wallet troubles unresolved, lack of progress in terms of announcements and aforementioned lack of general momentum in crypto. No doubt due to the amazing response of the community that is staking the coin by millions at % levels that are simple impressive, to say the least. If similar % were staking in BC, the price there would be several times the one it is trading at. I doubt there's any other coin staking at the % levels that VRC is. And that's why it is currently trading at around 14k and not in the singles or thereabouts.

Patience is a quality that doesn't apply to many in crypto and it seems inevitable that frustration will creep in on day and swingtraders when the price drifts lowers or remains stagnant, hence the inevitable comments about "fake walls" or "market manipulation", both of them total fallacies. VRC, considering the circumstances pointed out above, stands where it should and way in front of other, similar coins, based on the amazingly supportive community. It will move up when announcements are made, when general and particular momentum is regained or will continue drifting/stagnant if nothing significant changes. The growth is achieved not by pumps, but by reaching "plateaus". The pumps (visit PINK for immediate example) will ALWAYS be dumped by a 50% factor or higher depending of the size of the pump. VRC had his and will probably have more if Joel Bosch and his Mano Nera guys are still interested, otherwise the pumps will be much smaller. And then it will be dumped to whatever is the next "plateau" which, in the case of VRC I am quite sure it will be at higher level than 14k sat. That's how this markets operate.

Nature of the beast, pure and simple.

That was an excellent post. I agreed with every point you made.

I like as well. Everything sounded good up until BC. That coin seems to drop everyday. Whereas VRC seems to be bottoming in the 14K range... We've had a number of issues that have negatively affected the coin price. Most cryptos are just for trading. VRC isn't like most cryptos however..

It's amazing how everything I stated is true and verifiable with facts and yet Barabbas, in his strange personal crusade against me, has to try and call FACTS "absurd".

So tell me Barabbas, when did you decide it was a good idea to try and fight facts, and also it's amazing you can write so much but say so little the only thing I got out of that post (except for you reinforcing your dislike of me and vice versa) is that you basically re-worded one of my points which is Volume has left the market in general and we need to wait for market volume to return in general.

And  also to address your obvious troll attempts I know the difference between worried investor and FUDDER, Bobsurplus is a FUDDER, new investors asking questions about wallet and such just need help they aren't FUDDERS, so please Barabbas take your bi-polar drivel elsewhere

Agree 100% IMO too many religious movies and chokin' the chicken... guys lets raise some VRC so barabbas gets deflowered and stops the trollin' Grin
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:10:28 PM

Well I wouldn't try to be day trading this if the coin would ever go up!! I have however saved myself ~6 BTC by moving out and buying back in lower.
Like most people here I'm just trying to figure out if its worth putting my money into... So far every time I have bought in, it has been a bad decision.

Good thinking.
I would suggest you to invest in parts.
Just start buying now for 1-2 btc and then buy more after you see the market move. Its a much safer strategy then just going all-in

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:26:27 PM

Good thinking.
I would suggest you to invest in parts.
Just start buying now for 1-2 btc and then buy more after you see the market move. Its a much safer strategy then just going all-in

Yup, couldn't agree more! I will be buying back in at some point. It's just the tough game of trying to time the bottom =p

But I definitely like the idea of just doing a dollar cost average, probably the safer way to go Wink
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:43:57 PM

http://vericoinnews.info/vericoin-roadmap-august-5th-2014/ <----- new roadmap!!!!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 [610] 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 959 »
  Print  

Jump to: