Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 [700] 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:06:07 PM

i skipped through alll the fud lol VISA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! woot woot I'm fkn dancing ! this is HUGE news!!! let the haters hate!  we really need a moderated thread now... vericoin is getting really serious now and with all this and VISA, we need a place where the investors can go and get real info without the spam from the regular...

even with news like VISA their still trying to fud bahahahhaha

great job vericoin!!!

here come world!!!

spread the word!!!

VRC-CC!!!!

You are the same guy who got mad at the developer of "NEOS" just days ago wanting him to put out his wallet early, cause you tied up btc in a ICO from bittrex. So you pressured him with others to get the wallet up for a short term pump.

This is the type of person this is, and this is the value he will add to vericoin.

If this is the future of VRC FML, its over.

This is the type of personal attack which serves the purpose to fuel a word war. is this how you wish to help ? The guy is happy. let him be.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SW84

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:06:53 PM

This is another step forward for VRC and other altcoins, but I'm surprised no one has asked the most obvious question yet.

What are the fees of this card?

This will ultimately determine if anyone will use it or not.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:07:03 PM

i skipped through alll the fud lol VISA MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! woot woot I'm fkn dancing ! this is HUGE news!!! let the haters hate!  we really need a moderated thread now... vericoin is getting really serious now and with all this and VISA, we need a place where the investors can go and get real info without the spam from the regular...

great job vericoin!!!

here come world!!!

spread the word!!!

VRC-CC!!!!

You are the same guy who got mad at the developer of "NEOS" just days ago wanting him to put out his wallet early, cause you tied up btc in a ICO from bittrex. So you pressured him with others to get the wallet up so you could trade the coin. You have yet to offer any value to any coin aside from pumping a coin you hold.

This is the type of person this is, and this is the value he will add to vericoin.

i only trade crypto ... but i don't trade vericoin.. i buy and send to my wallet and stake... vericoin is my baby...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:07:21 PM

great job vericoin!!!

here come world!!!

spread the word!!!

VRC-CC!!!!

You are the same guy who got mad at the developer of "NEOS" just days ago wanting him to put out his wallet early, cause you tied up in a ICO from bittrex. So you pressure him with others to get the wallet up for a short term pump.

actually yes i did push for an early release and was a mistake.. I'm not a child like you i can accept where i make mistakes...

neos will be fine twoturtles will prove that as he has been Wink

loll love your attempt to fud though lololol running out of lame shit lol

Is this an exclusive deal for vericoin? You know other coins may have the exact same function on any card, from much larger, more reputable companies? That could also happen way before Vericoin card even gets off the ground. Is it an exclusive deal? What are the terms. We have yet to know the terms of the deal all the investors signed without knowing. This is started by a community member. We don't know who, if they are serious, or just made this real quick to pump the price to people who see "VISA" and think they hit gold.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:08:57 PM

great job vericoin!!!

here come world!!!

spread the word!!!

VRC-CC!!!!

You are the same guy who got mad at the developer of "NEOS" just days ago wanting him to put out his wallet early, cause you tied up btc in a ICO from bittrex. So you pressured him with others to get the wallet up so you could trade the coin. You have yet to offer any value to any coin aside from pumping a coin you hold.

LoL... oh come on. Be positive about something. He is happy, lol. Get positive bro everything is not doom and gloom. Say something positive about the coin and devs without it being followed by the negativity... I dare you. Try it. Might make you feel better.
ereborltc

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:09:18 PM

This is another step forward for VRC and other altcoins, but I'm surprised no one has asked the most obvious question yet.

What are the fees of this card?

This will ultimately determine if anyone will use it or not.
point is anyone can use vericoin now even where they don't accept btc!! this is much bigger than you guys realize, let the sour pusses pout and fud ..who case its so old already... we as the community need to push this and get everyone to know that vericoin is the most hands on useful alt there is . period!!

lets do this ppl!!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:11:03 PM

great job vericoin!!!

here come world!!!

spread the word!!!

VRC-CC!!!!

You are the same guy who got mad at the developer of "NEOS" just days ago wanting him to put out his wallet early, cause you tied up in a ICO from bittrex. So you pressure him with others to get the wallet up for a short term pump.

actually yes i did push for an early release and was a mistake.. I'm not a child like you i can accept where i make mistakes...

Is this an exclusive deal for vericoin? You know other coins may have the exact same function on any card, from much larger, more reputable companies? That could also happen way before Vericoin card even gets off the ground. Is it an exclusive deal? What are the terms. We have yet to know the terms of the deal all the investors signed without knowing. This is started by a community member. We don't know who, if they are serious, or just made this real quick to pump the price to people who see "VISA" and think they hit gold.

This deal is not exclusive, I know Blackcoin and BitcoinDark will also be issuing cards from this company.
FryguyUK
Legendary

Activity: 801
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:11:12 PM

Is this classed as fud or just research?
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112258/the-coinsis-bitcoin-credit-card-will-also-support-blackcoin

EDIT: deffinately looks like fud as the last guy made the same point! lol
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:11:32 PM

You do realize this is not big news, right?
Multiple coins have signed on for this.
Multiple? Only BC as altcoin....

If only VRC & BC Worked together Wink

_@/'
ereborltc

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:12:43 PM

great job vericoin!!!

here come world!!!

spread the word!!!

VRC-CC!!!!

ya they made this with VISA written all over it for a pump... seriously your a child . you brought something i did in neos that didn't work out cause you scrolled through my comments and couldn't find any negative fud lololl cause i dont do that! lol dude stop acting like a child and be happy this is great news for vericoin and real world adoption..if u don't see that u word means garbage and your posts are useless ..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:13:10 PM

Is this classed as fud or just research?
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112258/the-coinsis-bitcoin-credit-card-will-also-support-blackcoin

EDIT: deffinately looks like fud as the last guy made the same point! lol

I have been trying to ask these questions, and many others to the devs for a while. He was satisfied with a general repost answering nothing I asked. So I am guessing he didn't want to engage in any communication of substance on this matter. Yet the people here investing in promises are hyped up like you wouldn't believe tonight, weird!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:13:36 PM

c'mon guys.. one step at a time.. devs can't be doing everything at once.. we are lucky they are still here and haven't run away.. look at P&D coins.. it took bitcoin 3+ years to get where it was.

card is great IMHO.. it will help in the mass adoption.. for starters anyway - for people who are too lazy to learn the technical side of digital currency

Now please explain to me how BTC by itself is practical for me to pay for gas, buy a cup of coffee etc.  

One well known option is green addresses with instant BTC transactions. There are multiple start-ups with backed by VC investment do that already.

That's one of the problems here, you and the "supporters" have very little idea about the technology and general crypto and believe the crap about worldwide mass adoption, that VRC can compete with BTC on that front.
xtent

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:14:37 PM

Also BTCD are going through them.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:14:39 PM

great job vericoin!!!

here come world!!!

spread the word!!!

VRC-CC!!!!

ya they made this with VISA written all over it for a pump... seriously your a child . you brought something i did in neos that didn't work out cause you scrolled through my comments and couldn't find any negative fud lololl cause i dont do that! lol dude stop acting like a child and be happy this is great news for vericoin and real world adoption..if u don't see that u word means garbage and your posts are useless ..

You clearly don't FUD, I never said that. This must be your bittrex pump account, as every bittrex pump you seem to covered in the past months. You are a cheerleader, and that is okay. But I just wanted to make it clear that what you are doing is pathetic, and adding no substance to the coin. You can talk more, but that just makes you, and the coin look worse.

souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:15:24 PM

Do you have the link for me?

_@/'
ereborltc

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:17:31 PM

c'mon guys.. one step at a time.. devs can't be doing everything at once.. we are lucky they are still here and haven't run away.. look at P&D coins.. it took bitcoin 3+ years to get where it was.

card is great IMHO.. it will help in the mass adoption.. for starters anyway - for people who are too lazy to learn the technical side of digital currency

Now please explain to me how BTC by itself is practical for me to pay for gas, buy a cup of coffee etc.  

One well known option is green addresses with instant BTC transactions. There are multiple start-ups with backed by VC investment do that already.

That's one of the problems here, you and the "supporters" have very little idea about the technology and general crypto and believe the crap about worldwide mass adoption, that VRC can compete with BTC on that front.
seriously your all the same fudders and nothing is ever good for you , we vericoin "cheerleader" are loving this and understand what this means for vericoin moving forward... good for wtv other coin is doing the same...

please now vericoin is getting serious and were looking good for getting reg folk to use vericoin cc..PLEASE WE NEED A MODERATED THREAD.. we don't need to scroll through 4 pages of nonsense from the same fudders all the time  ..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
xtent

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:19:49 PM

I don't remember what page it was brought up on, I do know it was not a drawn out spectacle.
It is mentioned on the ANN here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.0
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:21:49 PM

Also when people start using the card, the circulation will be much greater!

I just signed up for a BTC Card on coinsis.

1.Create an account.

2.Verify email.

3.Login to coinsis with email and PW you just created

4. simple, and fast. don't know if/when I get a card but the sign-in gets you to your BTC Wallet

5. I do not know when the VeriCard signup will be possible
    I've seen somewhere it will be about 3weeks before VeriCard signups start
    then it will active/useable in "the fall"

ereborltc

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:23:33 PM

great job vericoin!!!

here come world!!!

spread the word!!!

VRC-CC!!!!

You clearly don't FUD, I never said that. This must be your bittrex pump account, as every bittrex pump you seem to covered in the past months. You are a cheerleader, and that is okay. But I just wanted to make it clear that what you are doing is pathetic, and adding no substance to the coin. You can talk more, but that just makes you, and the coin look worse.
actually look through my posts again i don't pay attention to when i post according to pumps lol but if u call this a vrc pump ,then loll.. i don't fud and i don't try and feed pumps.. I'm not selling one vrc till mid 2015 minimum... i can screen shot my wallet for u with transactions everyday if u like lol... its ok i never had a hater before  i feel kinda special Wink  if i make the coin look bad then I'm sorry but i actually like what vericoin is doing i like the developers i like the community that puts in what they can and i actually LOVE this visa news.. so i can get my mother to shop with vrc...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
souljah1h
Legendary

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 06:24:13 PM

I don't remember what page it was brought up on, I do know it was not a drawn out spectacle.
It is mentioned on the ANN here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.0

Thanks for the link, seems interesting!

_@/'
Pages: « 1 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 [700] 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: