Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:42:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 [721] 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:49:36 AM

[...]
Scott, we both know you are not the sharpest knife it the kitchen but even having the passing thought that anything that I write here -excluding the WVD proposal, that wasn't just one post but a proposed huge action- has even the slightest effect in the price of Vericoin, is, how would I say it? what ribbons should I put to such aberration to keep the appearance of civility? Insane? Nope, perhaps that word, albeit  quite correct, would result offensive and I am aiming for polite and civil here... oh, I got it: Misguided. See how delicate I can be... even when faced with one of the stupidest scenarios any totally deranged individual can concoct?

Sorry, Barabbas, I'm not that easily trolled. Smiley

The thing that I find rather fascinating with your antics is that you truly don't seem to realize how you alienate the very people whom you're trying to "educate". If you could express your views without being so self-righteous and obnoxious and could provide criticism without being rude and condescending, you'd have the support of so many people (and likely the ears of a lot of developers who have shrugged you off). Yet you blow it almost every time and are left with just a dwindling handful of supporters along with a few others who actually use you for their own agendas.

I know that you don't agree with others when they point out that you're being rude and condescending; you've pointed that out numerous times. To you, it's just a case of you pointing out facts; how hard can that be for people to understand, right? I get that. Minus the arrogance, your online persona could be the twin brother of someone I know personally, so I have a pretty good understanding of why most people don't get you.

I get you, tho. Smiley

It is absolutely essential that Barrabas keep continue providing his constructive criticism in this thread.
Barrabas presence is the guaranty that the coin is going to the right direction :-)))

I see you have your knee pads on...

-tb-

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:15:44 AM

[...]
Scott, we both know you are not the sharpest knife it the kitchen but even having the passing thought that anything that I write here -excluding the WVD proposal, that wasn't just one post but a proposed huge action- has even the slightest effect in the price of Vericoin, is, how would I say it? what ribbons should I put to such aberration to keep the appearance of civility? Insane? Nope, perhaps that word, albeit  quite correct, would result offensive and I am aiming for polite and civil here... oh, I got it: Misguided. See how delicate I can be... even when faced with one of the stupidest scenarios any totally deranged individual can concoct?

The thing that I find rather fascinating with your antics is that you truly don't seem to realize how you alienate the very people whom you're trying to "educate". If you could express your views without being so self-righteous and obnoxious and could provide criticism without being rude and condescending, you'd have the support of so many people (and likely the ears of a lot of developers who have shrugged you off). Yet you blow it almost every time and are left with just a dwindling handful of supporters along with a few others who actually use you for their own agendas.

I know that you don't agree with others when they point out that you're being rude and condescending; you've pointed that out numerous times. To you, it's just a case of you pointing out facts; how hard can that be for people to understand, right? I get that. Minus the arrogance, your online persona could be the twin brother of someone I know personally, so I have a pretty good understanding of why most people don't get you.

I get you, tho. Smiley

It is absolutely essential that Barrabas keep continue providing his constructive criticism in this thread.
Barrabas presence is the guaranty that the coin is going to the right direction :-)))

I see you have your knee pads on...

-tb-

Oh shit....lol!
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:33:14 AM

[...]

I get you, tho. Smiley

wow your insane .. u obviously don't hold vrc if u think he is healthy for vericoin... if u do hold then i give you the same offer as i do barabbas ..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:34:17 AM

This has become too much fun to just watch. The stooges and the cheerleaders. You cannot put a price on it.

A microcosm that shows why, in spite of the internet, this is by far the age of less achievement in history on... well, on anything.

We have morons in the house, plenty of them.
as usual you ignore my question prob cause A: you have no vrc and are purely here to stir shit up ...or B: you know as well as the rest of us vrc will succeed and u won't let go of your vrc.. or C: your just dumb ... I'm offering u a way out of your misery and you play games posting useless insults lol...

my offer still stands. we can use an escrow service of course Smiley
still waiting for your answer ...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:08:05 AM

Cannot believe ppl actually agree with this drkman that its a good idea to just hand over a million coins to someone they dont even know just to pump price.
Me and my team have no problem with the addition of a new developer but if a deal is made that pays him anywhere close to 500k to 1million coins we walk away... for good.
i agree .. a proper price has to be negotiated... pnosker just said he wants to contact him and discuss yet ppl still are on his ass... i can imagine the 100s of emails these guys must get ... another dev is a good idea if he has what u say he has to offer..but 500-1mill vrc is robbery, if he's so sure of himself why not settle for a more reasonable price and invest a little at this bottom...if he delivers what u say he can hell make tons of btc...
also arsene lupin... what does you and your team do for vrc? never heard of you guys, obviously your investors but threatening to walk away like u and your team are valuable without even knowing you or seeing you post anything ever, gets me all curious...

You should first learn to read man, it's getting ridiculous. @What Patrick just posted that he is offering, is to work entirely FOR FREE, simply reserving the right to buy, at current prices, 500,000 vrc. If and when VRC reaches 0.00100000. Do you get it now? Your stash has to be worth over 12 times current value for him to be able to buy those 500,000 VRC donated at 8200 sat each. No one, but no one will offer such a deal, even if he doesn't have anything to bring in. He will made all of us a ton, literally a ton of money before he can benefit by even a single penny. And when he does, he will give you back what you donated -the cost of your coins, not the coins themselves, of course-, so he will have made you a ton of money  at no cost whatsoever to donors. Or he gets nothing. For instance, if the coin never reaches 0.00100k but reaches 0.00090k, he gets absolutely NOTHING. Either way, this is simply ridiculously, absurdly one sided IN OUR FAVOR. And we are wasting time and not jumping on it immediately, as of two days ago?Huh? What are we nuts?Huh!!!!!

This does seem like an extremely good deal. What's there to lose atm? Get the ball rolling!
Hey what do you know.  We have a 2nd guy on this board who can pass 8th grade reading comprehension AND understand high school math AND has common sense!!  Keep em coming board!
with your arrogance your just gonna scare them away...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:12:00 AM

We are talking to a possible 4th developer. Please keep this thread civilized.

On another note, if anybody wants to get out of VRC and wishes to sell a bulk amount of VRC without dropping the price (and thus getting less BTC for it), please PM me.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
ereborltc

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 02:19:53 AM

On another note, if anybody wants to get out of VRC and wishes to sell a bulk amount of VRC without dropping the price (and thus getting less BTC for it), please PM me.
great! very happy you guys are  talking..and ill do the same for anyone who wants out of vericoin so they get the same value on all their coins..

+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:19:29 AM

Hahhaa popped in here after selling along time ago... so many problems still in here LULZ....

onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 03:51:55 AM

Hahhaa popped in here after selling along time ago... so many problems still in here LULZ....

poopielax, your point is?

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:59:40 AM

poopielax, your point is?

I think his name says it all!
ereborltc

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:18:35 AM

pookielax31 :"Sent a nice long email  Grin This would be a nice added feature to dark.. being able to spend where Btc is accepted....." you posted this on the dark coin thread lol looks like you been there awhile..hows that going for you? so you come here to make jokes...but yet are trying to get the dark team to copy vericoin?! LULZ...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:02:44 AM

[...]

I get you, tho. Smiley

Wow Scott, you really impressed me this time. How can you possibly know? You must have watched "60 Minutes"... what insight... I feel naked now.

You, indeed, get me. Every time...
ereborltc

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:54:41 AM

@Patrick Nosker:

Once again, I implore you to get off these boards. Get off Twitter. And Reddit. And IRC. As a matter of fact, get a medium-sized hammer and smash all your phones. Use only -and as sparingly as you possibly can- hard line phones. Please.

Every single time that you open your mouth, every single one, bar none, what comes out is inappropriate, unnecessary, arrogant, utterly stupid and detrimental to the price and progress of Vericoin. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING  TIME. Enough! Stop it! You are 100 times more toxic to VRC than your pal socal is.

You want proof? Just track the price's behavior after you make "an appearance"... sHEEEESH!!!

The Bizarre Spectacle that is Barabbas.

Barabbas, it seems to me that almost every time pnosker makes an appearance, you come out of the wood-work not much later and post a rant full of adolescent rage, self righteous indignation, or some other ridiculous behavior. Has it ever occurred to you that the price behavior that you mention above could be related to... YOU?
Barabbas just doesn't get it! His arrogance is beyond extreme now..its actually hurting vrc... then he blames the price on the devs.. or the cheerleaders .. no matter the reason is , its a combination of things and barabbas is a big reason.. period.

your invested in this coin and this is how you act in the place where ppl come to learn about vrc or keep up with vrc...all they see is your ranting and trashing the devs... you can't be that smart to do this while your invested.. now you see no one cares about your opinions anymore not cause they are ridiculous but purely cause of the way you speak... SO ..if you've come to the conclusion that vrc is gonna die and the devs are shit and this and that...why do u continue to hold your investment? i told you that if u have too much to dump at the current price i will buy them all off you for the price its at right now... all of them. we both know if you have too much it'll take you awhile to dump without getting less than current value.. so ill do you that favour and take every last vrc u have at this price...

what do u think barabbas?
BARABBAS this is the second time i ask you...can u please answer my question...
BARABBAS loloololol answer??? no?Huh lololol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 09:51:28 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 10:41:23 AM by buy4crypto

Just a scenario to ponder. The deal sounds really good, like, why not start it yesterday? Its free money right?

I emplore everyone to think of the attempts to bring down this coin in the past. This deal may be great, it may be bad. But please, do think about the implications of giving someone ability to modify codes, and the malicious things they could do.

I have no evidence, or even beliefs its the case here. But with the attacks on MP, DDOS attacks, and the overall hate that VRC seems to get from a vocal few. Remember the hack attempt? They extorted no btc from vericoin, you can imagine that they are not very happy. I believe forces could be at work that are still trying to bring this coin down, for whatever reasons where set out months ago when these attacks began.

If we where a coin, with no enemies, and nothing to lose I would say, start this plan juggernuts yesterday.

Realize VRC has enemies, and giving them access to make potentially malicious code that may seem legit, until its to late.

Why else would we have a RISK free offer to make easy money? I urge you all to think about it. I PM'd Doug some interesting points touching on a few subjects that, if successful will get us to be relevant. Its a unique approach that would benefit all of crypto, especially Vericoin. It won't be easy, people will have to do work, but the vision is there.

What I PM'd Doug about over the past few days. This debate is going the wrong direction, IMO once again. From what I believe the "culture" of VeriCoin should be. The goals I set out could become a reality with proper support and coordination. We need to think about investment differently in virtual currency to overtake bitcoin. We need to open up a new culture, a new market, a new way to invest in virtual currencies. The market opening up in 6-18 months is our chance to separate. This doesn't require immediate action, and failure! It requires thoughtful, quality work, and coordination.

An ETF is a basket of assets. Tell me what coins are positioned to be clean, scrubbed down and ready to be invested in by people who demand accountability? VeriCoin has all the accountability, integrity and connections that a coin would need to be considered for this ETF. We will see if this has legs, and I don't really want to give mention to what I spoke to with Doug, because It was a PM, and I feel that, if he is taking me serious, this could be a step forward to something larger than a "coin" and we could become THE virtual currency. It's not worth the loss of value, and there will only be room for so many coins taking this approach. Without going into detail, this potential shift in strategy would provide a clear vision for the future, with many actionable steps that will be taken along the way. Each of these designed to bring our currency longterm value.

Virtual currencies may look to stop competing with vericoin, and as part of the culture we could build on, many may actually want to work closer with us. A lot of big companies are looking at crypto currencies. Why not be that coin to WELCOME them all into our ecosystem, and culture. I have shown the light in which both coins could benefit from such an "outside the box" approach.

We will see what happens. If you expect the price to jump today, tomorrow, or even after you all know whats going on, don't count on it. I propose a lot of work for everyone in the community. I had Doug mention to me that my words may have inspired him in some way. I hope you all realize that this coin can be much more than the flavor of the month if you guys give them proper support and guidance. These guys want to do the right thing, desperately. Lets get on track and you will see a return to what made vericoin special.

The current state of crypto currency is war. Competing for the same dollars that are invested. I proposed a way to be not only peaceful, but to unite crypto currencies. To be a leader in regulation, to be honest, have integrity.. We need to use our strengths better, and shore up our weakness. The plan I proposed looks at the past months sample of work. I provided reasoning, and strategy that can turn vericoin into a powerhouse with not 1 technological advancement, even though these would be welcome to.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:39:14 AM

This deal may be great, it may be bad. But please, do think about the implications of giving someone ability to modify codes, and the malicious things they could do.

While the integrity the of the code and letting malicious content into the source is always a concern, and you are quite rightly worried about it, there are generic software engineering methods/practices such as code review and testing at different levels just to mention a few unit test, integration test and system test to ensure the application meets the requirements and it does what it is intended to do. As long as generic software engineering practices in place the malicious code should never be part of the release. There are experienced developers in this project (at least their CV implies that), they should be able to ensure the integrity of the code.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 10:43:01 AM

This deal may be great, it may be bad. But please, do think about the implications of giving someone ability to modify codes, and the malicious things they could do.

While the integrity the of the code and letting malicious content into the source is always a concern, and you are quite rightly worried about it, there are generic software engineering methods/practices such as code review and testing at different levels just to mention a few unit test, integration test and system test to ensure the application meets the requirements and it does what it is intended to do. As long as generic software engineering practices in place the malicious code should never be part of the release. There are experienced developers in this project (at least their CV implies that), they should be able to ensure the integrity of the code.

Ah, thank you for that clarity. Appreciate you mentioning that. Having only heard of this happening to other coins, I wasn't aware that such a solution was available.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:52:37 AM

Ah, thank you for that clarity. Appreciate you mentioning that. Having only heard of this happening to other coins, I wasn't aware that such a solution was available.

It's is very good you mentioned that threat and very understandable you are concerned about it, as you said there are malicious content released in software all the time. For a publicly released software project one of the biggest threats is a malicious code/content. As long as the adequate quality assurance (QA) procedures are preformed the threat could be eliminated.

Anyway, good work, thanks for putting the time into the process, I hope you will succeed with the new direction :-))
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 11:00:36 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 11:24:42 AM by buy4crypto

It's an idea. A way to rethink madness, and make clarity from it. I think that you would be happy with it to. It plays a lot into your input in the past weeks as well. It actually is a lot of what you and barb have said, with a strategy here, a plan there. It is a lot, lot of work. But, I think that pieces are in place to start putting more people in place. I see so much skill, and talent in this thread. Once we harness all this in the right direction it will lead to positive things.

What the idea is in a generic sense. Lets use a puzzle for this analogy.

Virtual Currency is the puzzle.

Bitcoin is the picture that you recreate.

Altcoins are all the puzzle pieces trying to make connections, and hook up with other parts to create the big picture.

Vericoin will be the one putting the puzzle pieces together.

With its unique position of integrity, and familiarity. VeriCoin and its community can prosper from trying to be the first alt coin to stop being a puzzle piece, and start putting all the pieces together. With integrity and honesty. Barb and Alt have brought up great points from technical, to psychological. I have drawn out the weakness in each of those scenarios, and built them into points of strength. If we rethink, and believe in a vision, and purpose, this coin can achieve more than just a price increase, you will achieve mass adoption by being the coin that everyone will think about when they look to quality, reputation, and leadership. 3 areas that are of upmost importance in setting into action this new potential plan.

cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:37:23 AM

They can PM me too..
libertynow

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 11:48:09 AM

Just a scenario to ponder. The deal sounds really good, like, why not start it yesterday? Its free money right?

I emplore everyone to think of the attempts to bring down this coin in the past. This deal may be great, it may be bad. But please, do think about the implications of giving someone ability to modify codes, and the malicious things they could do.

I have no evidence, or even beliefs its the case here. But with the attacks on MP, DDOS attacks, and the overall hate that VRC seems to get from a vocal few. Remember the hack attempt? They extorted no btc from vericoin, you can imagine that they are not very happy. I believe forces could be at work that are still trying to bring this coin down, for whatever reasons where set out months ago when these attacks began.

If we where a coin, with no enemies, and nothing to lose I would say, start this plan juggernuts yesterday.

Realize VRC has enemies, and giving them access to make potentially malicious code that may seem legit, until its to late.

Why else would we have a RISK free offer to make easy money? I urge you all to think about it. I PM'd Doug some interesting points touching on a few subjects that, if successful will get us to be relevant. Its a unique approach that would benefit all of crypto, especially Vericoin. It won't be easy, people will have to do work, but the vision is there.

What I PM'd Doug about over the past few days. This debate is going the wrong direction, IMO once again. From what I believe the "culture" of VeriCoin should be. The goals I set out could become a reality with proper support and coordination. We need to think about investment differently in virtual currency to overtake bitcoin. We need to open up a new culture, a new market, a new way to invest in virtual currencies. The market opening up in 6-18 months is our chance to separate. This doesn't require immediate action, and failure! It requires thoughtful, quality work, and coordination.

An ETF is a basket of assets. Tell me what coins are positioned to be clean, scrubbed down and ready to be invested in by people who demand accountability? VeriCoin has all the accountability, integrity and connections that a coin would need to be considered for this ETF. We will see if this has legs, and I don't really want to give mention to what I spoke to with Doug, because It was a PM, and I feel that, if he is taking me serious, this could be a step forward to something larger than a "coin" and we could become THE virtual currency. It's not worth the loss of value, and there will only be room for so many coins taking this approach. Without going into detail, this potential shift in strategy would provide a clear vision for the future, with many actionable steps that will be taken along the way. Each of these designed to bring our currency longterm value.

Virtual currencies may look to stop competing with vericoin, and as part of the culture we could build on, many may actually want to work closer with us. A lot of big companies are looking at crypto currencies. Why not be that coin to WELCOME them all into our ecosystem, and culture. I have shown the light in which both coins could benefit from such an "outside the box" approach.

We will see what happens. If you expect the price to jump today, tomorrow, or even after you all know whats going on, don't count on it. I propose a lot of work for everyone in the community. I had Doug mention to me that my words may have inspired him in some way. I hope you all realize that this coin can be much more than the flavor of the month if you guys give them proper support and guidance. These guys want to do the right thing, desperately. Lets get on track and you will see a return to what made vericoin special.

The current state of crypto currency is war. Competing for the same dollars that are invested. I proposed a way to be not only peaceful, but to unite crypto currencies. To be a leader in regulation, to be honest, have integrity.. We need to use our strengths better, and shore up our weakness. The plan I proposed looks at the past months sample of work. I provided reasoning, and strategy that can turn vericoin into a powerhouse with not 1 technological advancement, even though these would be welcome to.

Good post!  Would you mind elaborating on what you mean by "clean and scrubbed down"? What other top coins would not fall in that category? Thanks.

Liquid Tech, Asset #17750387231635486778, http://www.liquidtech.info
Pages: « 1 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 [721] 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: