Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 07:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804607 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:02:11 PM

I see we can't transfer our XCR from Cryptsy at the moment:

"Our wallet is currently offline while we perform system maintenance."

~informer

It has been like that for several weeks.  I sent 1200CXCR from there early September to my win wallet........ its still not there.  

Big Vern has a way of being slow with updates, and adding new coins dating back to february.

I don't blame him for XCR on Cryptsy not being on top of his list when marketshare looks like this

but I am sure he will get to it, but he's not really the best altcoin operator in terms of speed which is what is needed to stay viable in this niche.  Smiley

I know both Cryptsy and Poloniex has been alerted of the update, but regardless I will push them to it and contact them tomorrow, in iRC mail or where they hang about.

Also I will speak on superNET and my full view, and where things are
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:21:51 AM

MintPal is currently down for urgent bug fixes, and is additionally moving to new management (away from Moopay LTD). A statement will follow shortly.

Litoshi

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:22:43 AM

Does this coin dead? many sell order in such low price.

Its a special sale.  Buy now before the price goes up.

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 03:23:17 AM

MintPal is currently down for urgent bug fixes, and is additionally moving to new management (away from Moopay LTD). A statement will follow shortly.

Didn't Moopay just buy it like a few weeks ago??

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:30:02 AM

Moolah is going down: http://www.coindesk.com/moolah-mintpal-closure-bankruptcy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CoinDesk+%28CoinDesk+-+The+Voice+of+Digital+Currency%29
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:16:58 AM

Moolah is going down: http://www.coindesk.com/moolah-mintpal-closure-bankruptcy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CoinDesk+%28CoinDesk+-+The+Voice+of+Digital+Currency%29

Didn't see that coming. They did asked for suggestions on how to make things right earlier with the alt coin community(after some delays). I suggested new ownership. I guess that's what will happen.. Simply crypto should be coming out in the near-term future. Hopefully that is a better platform
regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 02:09:43 PM

@Devs

Any status update now on Custom Blockchains and the progress on the permanent PoT solution (assuming that the temporary solution doesn't become the permanent solution)?
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:48:41 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 07:02:32 PM by 5000Bitcoins

@Devs

Any status update now on Custom Blockchains and the progress on the permanent PoT solution (assuming that the temporary solution doesn't become the permanent solution)?
+1

I think they are tweaking the code to work. Note: Think.

I think developers and the team are working too much behind the curtains I know they are working hard to make stuff happend.

But really, where are the updates? I recall passion_ltc was going to do daily updates.
I feel we've gone down this road before where the community effort "Will get better." and it does, for a day, then it's gone.

Passion comes back one day gives an update that we know of, namely that XCR team is working their asses off and making good stuff, but we need to hear it, others need to hear it, etc. Then market confidence goes up, peoples confidence and will to contribute goes up, and we can discuss topics brought here.

The lack of answering questions, community effort are really putting the innovations made to shame because of the sheer frustration community feels.
PR/Community manager isn't doing what he's supposed to.
They should not be offended by my comment and take it personal, they should take it to heart and start doing their job.

I don't want to hear "I understand that you guys are frustrated" or "things will get better with keeping community in loop"
I want you to actually do it. I want you to do your job. Step up your game or let someone else take your job.
I got passion for this project, because what it aims to do, but currently where Crypti falls shorts is with community and marketing.
Because the product as we call it, is amazing and innovative, but if Bill Gates kept his computer left in the garage he wouldn't be the richest man alive today.

If you can't give a 15 minute brief a day to people who follow your project then you make it incredibly hard not to whine.

Improve.  Smiley

Litoshi

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:49:10 PM

I am told that GreXX will be posting an update later today when he finishes his military duties and is home and online.

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:06:30 PM

@Devs

+1

I think developers and the team are working too much behind the curtains I know they are working hard to make stuff happend.

But really, where are the updates? I recall passion_ltc was going to do daily updates.
I feel we've gone down this road before where the community effort "Will get better." and it does, for a day, then it's gone.

Passion comes back one day gives an update that we know of, namely that XCR team is working their asses off and making good stuff, but we need to hear it, others need to hear it, etc. Then market confidence goes up, everything goes up, and we can discuss topics brought here.

The lack of answering questions, community effort are really putting the innovations made to shame because of the sheer frustration community feels.
They should not be offended by my comment and take it personal, they should take it to heart and start doing their job.

I don't want to hear "I understand that you guys are frustrated" or "things will get better with keeping community in loop"
I want you to actually do it. I want you to do your job. And if you can't do it part ways with Crypti and let someone else do it.
I got passion for this project, because what it aims to do, but currently where Crypti falls shorts is with community.

If you can't give a 15 minute brief a day to people who follow your project then I don't know why anyone wants to make an effort here.

Improve.  Smiley

Hey,

yes sure. I was going to give daily updates. Here I am. I'm deeply sorry, but I was terribly ill the last days. I will try to update you in the future, if something like this occurs and I can't post these updates. The last days Litoshi and GreXX posted several times. Not explicit updates, but at least they said something. So I felt quite relaxed and tried to get healthy ASAP.

There are quite a few points on the workspace, which will be resolved soon. GreXX will give you all an update like Litoshi already mentioned. I will try to enhance the news situation somehow.

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:15:45 PM

@Devs

+1

Passion comes back one day gives an update that we know of, namely that XCR team is working their asses off and making good stuff, but we need to hear it, others need to hear it, etc. Then market confidence goes up, everything goes up, and we can discuss topics brought here.

I want you to actually do it. I want you to do your job. And if you can't do it part ways with Crypti and let someone else do it.
I got passion for this project, because what it aims to do, but currently where Crypti falls shorts is with community.

If you can't give a 15 minute brief a day to people who follow your project then I don't know why anyone wants to make an effort here.

Improve.  Smiley

Hey,

yes sure. I was going to give daily updates. Here I am. I'm deeply sorry, but I was terribly ill the last days. I will try to update you in the future, if something like this occurs and I can't post these updates. The last days Litoshi and GreXX posted several times. Not explicit updates, but at least they said something. So I felt quite relaxed and tried to get healthy ASAP.

There are quite a few points on the workspace, which will be resolved soon. GreXX will give you all an update like Litoshi already mentioned. I will try to enhance the news situation somehow.

Whoa now I feel bad for my comments, didn't know that. Glad you're feeling better tho.   Smiley

I also like Grexx, but things is he's a community manager/pr and he's away most of time of the day where he can't bring electronic devices.
That's very inefficient in terms of handling the community as all things seems to go through him.
I'd like you to work around it instead of into it, since activity is low when he's not around.
Per say, a suggestion would be he'll give you or Litoshi daily points in what to speak on/update, and let you speak freely in these points.
Then he can post his full update whenever ready.
You don't have to take my suggestion to heart I thought of it just now, but seeing as we're on this subject again, I think the core 'problem' (his job) is what's causes this, and there are good solutions to work around it to keep community up to par, everyday, and make use of the fact that you are 3 guys able doing this

Also, there are questions I see unanswered here and there, I posted a few too, that I want elaboration on.
Thing is, I feel you guys could do a lot better in this section, and answer questions of out best ability, and if you're wrong you can get corrected at later times by others in team, not much worse than that

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:21:18 PM

@Devs

+1

Improve.  Smiley

Hey,

Whoa now I feel bad for my comments, didn't know that. Glad you're feeling better tho.   Smiley

I also like Grexx, but things is he's a community manager/pr and he's away most of time of the day where he can't bring electronic devices.
That's very inefficient in terms of handling the community as all things seems to go through him.
I'd like you to work around it instead of into it, since activity is low when he's not around.
Per say, a suggestion would be he'll give you or Litoshi daily points in what to speak on/update, and let you speak freely in these points.
You don't have to take my suggestion to heart I thought of it just now, but seeing as we're on this subject again, I can only imagine the core 'problem' of it isn't solved, and can't be since there is no reason for him to quit his job, since you can work around it to make things better.

Also, there are questions I see unanswered here and there, I posted a few too, that I want elaboration on.
Thing is, I feel you guys could do a lot better in this section, and answer questions of out best ability, and if you're wrong you can get corrected at later times by others in team, not much worse than that

You don't need to feel bad. It was just a about half a week and now everything is (almost) good again. Smiley

I will talk to GreXX and see if we can maybe give general updates about what we as members of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors achieved/did for you.

Litoshi

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:25:22 PM

5000, we are always here for technical issues.   Passion and I will always respond to a problem with the software or network.  In fact, we rely on our community to find the bugs that we missed.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:32:21 PM

5000, we are always here for technical issues.   Passion and I will always respond to a problem with the software or network.  In fact, we rely on our community to find the bugs that we missed.

Also if there is an important issue just shoot me a PM. If you want you can add me on skype as well. Just write me a PM with your name and I will add you.

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:36:44 PM

@Devs

+1

Improve.  Smiley

Hey,

Whoa now I feel bad for my comments, didn't know that. Glad you're feeling better tho.   Smiley

You don't have to take my suggestion to heart I thought of it just now, but seeing as we're on this subject again, I can only imagine the core 'problem' of it isn't solved, and can't be since there is no reason for him to quit his job, since you can work around it to make things better.

You don't need to feel bad. It was just a about half a week and now everything is (almost) good again. Smiley

I will talk to GreXX and see if we can maybe give general updates about what we as members of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors achieved/did for you.

Ok sounds good, in hindsight I realize I might've sounded a bit harsh in my phrasing, but I only aim to achieve more efficiency and better community involvement in XCR, aswell as try give suggestions to improvement, but sometimes I get a little carried away, even with intentions good.
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:42:30 PM

Become a member. Wink

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 01:43:40 AM

Status Update

We haven't had any major updates the last few days, and we could do periodic smaller development updates, but they would be really boring. It would be like apple updating every tweak they make to the iPhone. It would become nauseating at some point.

In light of that, I will still try to fill you in on what we have been up to.

Boris has been testing a change to LevelDB as well as moving to Node.JS 0.11 which should help us with optimization. He also has been working to improve the syncing process due to the few problems we saw when we launched the current version. One of his major points of focus right now is optimizing resource use and trying to get the client more lean and mean.

SyRenity and some of the other Board members will be holding a meeting tomorrow with a possible candidate to come on as a consultant to help us determine the solution long term for the PoT issue. We don't have a specific announcement about this yet but hope to soon.

Eric and Sebastian continue to test all of the changes Boris is making and ensure that they work out all of the bugs.

I have been working to finalize the agreement and guidelines for our new design package. We now have a designer and will be working on a progressive timeline to get this accomplished. We will be working with Christine Isslander (https://dribbble.com/christineissland) who did the design for Snapcard.io among many other really great projects. I will be highly focused on this area of the project for the next 3-4 weeks and working to get our sites and properties on par with the competition. I also took over duties for the main twitter feed.

Max and Litoshi have been consulting on many issues within our private boards as well as being available here to answer questions. Litoshi is also transitioning to picking up our bookkeeping / financial records management to ensure we are being as cost effective as possible. Max will also be leading the efforts to get some discussions going over at CryptiTalk.

Max, Litoshi, and I will also be working on getting a community group together to help us get the word out, test new versions, and just in general to get some of you guys more involved and interact more wherever possible. We would also like to setup some community chats or Q & A sessions in the near future to try to be more active. Max will be leading up a lot of these initiatives for us.

A.M. is working to secure a workspace and additional developers for Boris team and we are hoping to finalize this within the next 2 weeks as well.

All in all, we have a lot going on and everyone has been swamped with their respective areas. We are working on coming up with a format and manner in which to do more regular updates and what we might be able to report on a daily basis just to keep you guys a little more tuned in to our process.

As always, we will keep you up to date on important news and how things are going. Thanks for being a Cryptinaut (haha we are testing new names to see if any stick).

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:54:29 AM

Status Update

We haven't had any major updates the last few days, and we could do periodic smaller development updates, but they would be really boring. It would be like apple updating every tweak they make to the iPhone. It would become nauseating at some point.

In light of that, I will still try to fill you in on what we have been up to.

Boris has been testing a change to LevelDB as well as moving to Node.JS 0.11 which should help us with optimization. He also has been working to improve the syncing process due to the few problems we saw when we launched the current version. One of his major points of focus right now is optimizing resource use and trying to get the client more lean and mean.

SyRenity and some of the other Board members will be holding a meeting tomorrow with a possible candidate to come on as a consultant to help us determine the solution long term for the PoT issue. We don't have a specific announcement about this yet but hope to soon.

Eric and Sebastian continue to test all of the changes Boris is making and ensure that they work out all of the bugs.

I have been working to finalize the agreement and guidelines for our new design package. We now have a designer and will be working on a progressive timeline to get this accomplished. We will be working with Christine Isslander (https://dribbble.com/christineissland) who did the design for Snapcard.io among many other really great projects. I will be highly focused on this area of the project for the next 3-4 weeks and working to get our sites and properties on par with the competition. I also took over duties for the main twitter feed.

Max and Litoshi have been consulting on many issues within our private boards as well as being available here to answer questions. Litoshi is also transitioning to picking up our bookkeeping / financial records management to ensure we are being as cost effective as possible. Max will also be leading the efforts to get some discussions going over at CryptiTalk.

Max, Litoshi, and I will also be working on getting a community group together to help us get the word out, test new versions, and just in general to get some of you guys more involved and interact more wherever possible. We would also like to setup some community chats or Q & A sessions in the near future to try to be more active. Max will be leading up a lot of these initiatives for us.

A.M. is working to secure a workspace and additional developers for Boris team and we are hoping to finalize this within the next 2 weeks as well.

All in all, we have a lot going on and everyone has been swamped with their respective areas. We are working on coming up with a format and manner in which to do more regular updates and what we might be able to report on a daily basis just to keep you guys a little more tuned in to our process.

As always, we will keep you up to date on important news and how things are going. Thanks for being a Cryptinaut (haha we are testing new names to see if any stick).
thanks for the update, and the market action need more confidence from the dev.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:55:19 AM

~informer

It has been like that for several weeks.  I sent 1200CXCR from there early September to my win wallet........ its still not there. 
far away from the Cryptsy  exchange,maybe the next mtgox.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:15:18 AM

~informer

It has been like that for several weeks.  I sent 1200CXCR from there early September to my win wallet........ its still not there. 
far away from the Cryptsy  exchange,maybe the next mtgox.

I have been sending in support tickets to Cryptsy on this every other day.  Sooner or later they will get tired of it and either fix it or lock me out.

Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: