Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:02:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 [890] 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984231 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:08:01 PM

Some of you might know the story about my IDLE-Amazon's-EC2-Instance. Great news from the AWS-support:
Quote from: AWS
I've got a great news! As you received a full approval for your concession request I have applied a credit of  $1,295.65 to your account. This credit will fully absorb all charges from this issue only leaving you to pay any normal charges you might accrue.

So happy right now!
m3

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:31:09 PM

good market action, here is a technical analysis that we wrote:

http://themerkle.com/speculation/new-economy-movement-xem-technical-analysis-for-5272015/

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:43:04 PM

http://themerkle.com/speculation/new-economy-movement-xem-technical-analysis-for-5272015/

lets be honest that 3m NEM needed to apply for reward system did their job mostly on price movement.
those 70-80sat NEM are gone from market for good.

(i have personally invested few BTC into it NEM looked untouched by most pumps around and is very good coin that can go higher ofc.
+20% gain value is not even pump )
but nice article.

PS: Last pumps waves triggered some sells and i moved money to untouched coin(NEM).

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:38:41 PM

We need more FUD in here for got more cheap , if U have 2 personality , please switch as FUD

NEM iS thE DEADEDDD   Angry

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:46:34 PM

I also made some analysis for my own needs and I came to the conculsion that the fair price for XEM at the moment is around 90 to 100 sats. I compared several factors with some other projects like BTC, Counterparty, Doge, NXT etc. But its pretty subjective with no scientific background  Grin

lets be honest that 3m NEM needed to apply for reward system did their job mostly on price movement.
those 70-80sat NEM are gone from market for good.

(i have personally invested few BTC into it NEM looked untouched by most pumps around and is very good coin that can go higher ofc.
+20% gain value is not even pump )
but nice article.

PS: Last pumps waves triggered some sells and i moved money to untouched coin(NEM).
Xpedite

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:40:22 PM

Some of you might know the story about my IDLE-Amazon's-EC2-Instance. Great news from the AWS-support:
I've got a great news! As you received a full approval for your concession request I have applied a credit of  $1,295.65 to your account. This credit will fully absorb all charges from this issue only leaving you to pay any normal charges you might accrue.

So happy right now!

That must be quite a relieve  Grin
Happy for you  Wink
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:32:10 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 04:44:33 PM by punkrock

I've got a great news! As you received a full approval for your concession request I have applied a credit of  $1,295.65 to your account. This credit will fully absorb all charges from this issue only leaving you to pay any normal charges you might accrue.

So happy right now!

That must be quite a relieve  Grin
Happy for you  Wink

Yes, totally. I hope none of you will go through this. Be careful using AWS! Wink

P.S.: My iPhone 6 (128 GB) + much stuff is still available! Wink
MrPortMan

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

TEZOS

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 06:13:19 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2015, 06:45:21 PM by MrPortMan

When there is Nem AE the first asset there will be NEMcredits, there will be very popular this asset as it every week will decrease in quantity by 1% that, respectively, will raise its price always only up and up. I predict market capitalization of NEMcredits the exceeding market capitalization of BitCoin. And here and about our interest-free credit system learns the whole world about us. Then we will credit all, especially the price will be very high this asset of NEMcredits. It will allow to credit in the future even huge infrastructure projects within development and hardening in the world of the crypto NEM platform with its already real infrastructure. Many large world companies will besprotsentno be credited at us then.

I predict still an advance in price of the coin of XEM in a consequence of a demand and demand for interest-free loans of NEMcredits. Here concerning growth on how many XEM will go up in price because of crediting, I don't know yet and I won't undertake to guess. But if NEMcredits on capitalization overtake BTC that and XEM will many cost as to use crediting XEM need to buy in the beginning.

Many will take NEMcredits credit in the beginning in order that it is simple to play them at the exchange as very strongly growing will be because decreases in quantity every week by 1%. It will also shake to it capitalization the market very high.

89,999,999,999.00000000000 NEMcredits think we will let out. The international NCR code, by all this code will be recognized then. Such quantity is necessary that then tens of billions of dollars were possible to be given out on credit on development of businesses worldwide. That that with a stock is anything terrible. After a point let there will be 11 signs, that with a huge stock. The whole world will use this money then. 4% - 5% a month are taken away as a tax in the general feeding trough to the founder of an asset. The central committee on the basis of multi-signatures will dispose of this fund of crediting. Will decide to give whom and to whom not to give the credits. But I think the small sums will have to allocate without increased requirements, NCR all the same will return after time in the form of the taxation.

Over time goods prices and services in cryptocurrency of NCR will fall down and the cryptocurrency of NCR will rise in price.

Original here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg11474948#msg11474948

For Makoto Smiley

Tezos address : KT1PPmJn9ZfVUSp6VDv92S7epKdZoU1cHV5f
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 07:31:32 PM

When there is Nem AE the first asset there will be NEMcredits, there will be very popular this asset as it every week will decrease in quantity by 1% that, respectively, will raise its price always only up and up. I predict market capitalization of NEMcredits the exceeding market capitalization of BitCoin. And here and about our interest-free credit system learns the whole world about us. Then we will credit all, especially the price will be very high this asset of NEMcredits. It will allow to credit in the future even huge infrastructure projects within development and hardening in the world of the crypto NEM platform with its already real infrastructure. Many large world companies will besprotsentno be credited at us then.

I predict still an advance in price of the coin of XEM in a consequence of a demand and demand for interest-free loans of NEMcredits. Here concerning growth on how many XEM will go up in price because of crediting, I don't know yet and I won't undertake to guess. But if NEMcredits on capitalization overtake BTC that and XEM will many cost as to use crediting XEM need to buy in the beginning.

Many will take NEMcredits credit in the beginning in order that it is simple to play them at the exchange as very strongly growing will be because decreases in quantity every week by 1%. It will also shake to it capitalization the market very high.

89,999,999,999.00000000000 NEMcredits think we will let out. The international NCR code, by all this code will be recognized then. Such quantity is necessary that then tens of billions of dollars were possible to be given out on credit on development of businesses worldwide. That that with a stock is anything terrible. After a point let there will be 11 signs, that with a huge stock. The whole world will use this money then. 4% - 5% a month are taken away as a tax in the general feeding trough to the founder of an asset. The central committee on the basis of multi-signatures will dispose of this fund of crediting. Will decide to give whom and to whom not to give the credits. But I think the small sums will have to allocate without increased requirements, NCR all the same will return after time in the form of the taxation.

Over time goods prices and services in cryptocurrency of NCR will fall down and the cryptocurrency of NCR will rise in price.

Original here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.msg11474948#msg11474948

For Makoto Smiley

Do you plan some giveaway or IPO/ICO?

NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 08:07:10 PM

XEM is looking pretty healthy in terms of price. The buy support looks pretty stong. I can't see the price dropping below 70 satoshis ever again, and a lot of dumping for even 75 sat.
trisher

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:39:21 PM

For Makoto Smiley

Sounds very interesting. please let us know if you plan an IPO
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:07:55 PM

Sorry, but I don't get it. How do you want to "decrease" the amount? If I buy 50% I'll have it until the end of the world.
And even if so. See following example:
Lets assume there are only 100 of a coin, that are worth for example 100 $. And somehow you manage to remove 1 coin out of that pool, so that you have your 1% decrease. All coins may raise this 1% in price to 1.01$ but the marketcap will still be 100 $ and for sure not exceed the one of bitcoin.
I guess you have to rethink about your idea.
MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:08:15 PM

How it works?

Will allow I borrow 10000 NCR. The rate on the credit of 0%, thus from the sum of my overall balance of an asset 10000 NCR goes each 168 hours automatically 1% for balance of the founder of an asset. Thus I obtain the credit under 0% and thus I pay every week the automatic commission from overall balance of an asset of 1% for balance of the founder of an asset. Thus in a year the founder of an asset will return to himself to 52% per annum from all issued credits, it is its profit. In addition the borrower obtains the interest-free credit, simply it has to as it is possible to master rather this money as the more long they lie at it the less at it them becomes. This money smoothly on 1% a week comes back to balance of the founder of an asset. They don't burn down, they come back in the form of 1% a week. In a month it will be 4% somewhere.

Example: I borrowed 10000 NCR, terms any aren't present and if my asset on hands stayed week that for the seventh day from me the commission of 1% of an asset keeps. The balance of an asset for the seventh day will be 9900 NCR. This commission will go to the founder to balance of an asset. It is its profit and he can issue the new interest-free credit for this profit.

MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:15:15 PM

For Makoto Smiley

The asset of NEMcredits will be on sale on NEM Asset Exchange. Those will put who up for sale will take the credits. The first people them will take the issued interest-free credits to play them on NEM Asset Exchange with the purpose to establish them fair market price.

MrPortMan

TEZOS

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:31:04 PM

Sorry, but I don't get it. How do you want to "decrease" the amount? If I buy 50% I'll have it until the end of the world.
And even if so. See following example:
Lets assume there are only 100 of a coin, that are worth for example 100 $. And somehow you manage to remove 1 coin out of that pool, so that you have your 1% decrease. All coins may raise this 1% in price to 1.01$ but the marketcap will still be 100 $ and for sure not exceed the one of bitcoin.
I guess you have to rethink about your idea.

It is the market. The asset price of NEM Asset Exchange will be growing. It won't be favorable to people to sell this asset cheaper as it thaws every week in quantity for 1%. This 1% after each 168 hours comes back to balance of the founder of an asset. I.e. that who gave an interest-free loan.

nickelback65

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:23:26 PM

Hello friends,

I am new to altcoins and need some advice.
I have installed my NEM wallet on my Windows7 and recently sent a few XEM to my wallet from an exchange.  These XEM are now showing in my NEM wallet balance.
A Launch NEM wallet icon displays in my start menu but when I try to open the wallet nothing happen.  Am I missing a step or do I need to backtrack?

Thanks.

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:32:55 PM

Use your right mouse and select "run as administrator"

Hello friends,

I have installed my NEM wallet on my Windows7 and recently sent a few XEM to my wallet from an exchange.  These XEM are now showing in my NEM wallet balance.
A Launch NEM wallet icon displays in my start menu but when I try to open the wallet nothing happen.  Am I missing a step or do I need to backtrack?

Thanks.

nickelback65

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:31:20 AM

Hello friends,

Thanks.

I right clicked on "run as administrator" but still no luck.  Does it take awhile to open the wallet?

samysamy1

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:20:35 AM

Hello friends,

Thanks.

I right clicked on "run as administrator" but still no luck.  Does it take awhile to open the wallet?

Ah I see. I also noticed that I can't open the wallet anymore. Hopefully we get a fix.
n3lz0n

Activity: 618

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:30:08 AM

XEM is looking pretty healthy in terms of price. The buy support looks pretty stong. I can't see the price dropping below 70 satoshis ever again, and a lot of dumping for even 75 sat.

like what I have said before...the DUMPERS will cry later this year.......

XEM release new features in ninja mode.... XEM in itself could replace all these coins including Bitcoin...

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 [890] 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: